- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Steven

Steven had watched the whole scenario, helplessly sitting at the edge of the carpet. Vince had pushed Josh out of the way just in time before he would’ve gotten buried beneath Vanessa’s gorgeous ass as well. For a moment he had been even jealous for he imagined it to be a death one can only dream of. But when he saw that Vince seemed to be still alive when Vanessa reached out to get her phone his hopes that maybe they all would get out of this mess alive came back. The more it shattered his mind when he had to witness how his friend vanished beneath Vanessa’s ass again.

“Eww I think I sat on something” Vanessa’s voice suddenly echoed through the room. Steven watched as she stood up in an instance and looked at the place where she just had sit.

“Disgusting… this bug must have left a stain on my new leggings as well” she continued and scratched remains of Vince of her beautifully shaped cheeks. As Steven saw the bloody remains of his friend on her butt he couldn’t help but cry over the loss of a friend who sacrificed himself to save another friend.

Vanessa ran out of the room, her steps sending little shockwaves through the floor. Steven forced himself to stand up and crawled through the jungle to find Josh who hopefully had survived. Female voices came from the ground floor slowly drawing closer indicating that the girls were on their way up. But Steven didn’t care he wouldn’t stand through this horror on his own any longer. He found Josh sitting crying over the stain Vince had left on the carpet. Steven ignored his own pain and grabbed Josh’s arm.

“The time to mourn will come brother… But right now we need to seek shelter before the crowd marches into this room turning us all into goo therefor making Vince’s sacrifice in vain.” He stated with quivering voice.

Josh looked at him, his eyes red and swollen from crying. It looked like he was attempting to say something but after a short while he just looked a last time at his friend’s corpse and then stood up. Together they went in direction of the bed again as it seemed to be the closest hideout once again. They were just off the carpet when the door to the room opened again and three loudly chatting giantesses entered two of them directly heading to the bed while Valery went to the desk.

“GET DOWN” Steven yelled as they didn’t have enough time to reach the bed before the two giantesses. They crouched and watched as two pair of feet passed them by closely their steps sending shivers through Steven and Josh’s bodies. One of the giantesses wore nylons and the other one thick red socks. They jumped onto the bed causing it to make some crackling noises.

Relieved Josh and Steven got up again and hurried to get beneath the bed where they rested against the side of the familiar shoebox. Valery put on some Pink Floyd on low volume so she and her friends as well as her brother and his crew could still talk.

“Jesus who listens to Pink Floyd on low volume… sacrilege” Steven stated softly while he inspected his wounds.

“So he saved your life as well…” Josh said.

“Seems so… His treatment was very effective for the moment at least. I don’t know how long I’ll make it without being treated appropriately in a hospital.” Steven answered.

“Have you heard of Darren and Jared?” Josh continued.

“No but they were looking for me I guess. I hope they found shelter fast enough when these chicks appeared…” Steven replied. They both seemed kind of lost in their thoughts.

“Where is Vanessa by the way?” They heard a female voice ask.

“I don’t know but I guess in the bathroom”

In that moment the door to the room opened once again and Vanessa appeared. There was still a slight expression of disgust in her face.

“What’s wrong honey?”

“I accidentally sat on a huge bug on the carpet…” Vanessa stated and pointed at the stain Vince had left behind on the carpet and then turned around to show them the stain on her butt.

 “Can you lend me a leggings Val?”

“Sure if I have one that fits you. Look in the drawer over there”

Vanessa went to the drawer and pulled out leggings with leopard pattern.

“Rawrr” Vanessa stated and began undressing.

Steven looked with delight as he saw Vanessa in her panties. For a short moment he forgot all his sorrows and imagined to explore her body. But as soon as she had pulled up the new leggings his daydream ended and his mood dropped into the abyss again. Pictures of Vince’s remains flashing through his mind.

“How will we explain this to Vince’s parents…?” Steven said bitterly.

“You mean if we get out of this alive? Which I sincerely doubt after all that has happened…” Josh stated and looked at Steven hopelessness marking his eyes.

Steven groaned in pain as he raised his arm and slapped it into Josh’s face.

“Giving up is not an option after what Vince has done. Do you understand me? We will survive this…“ he exclaimed.

Josh just looked away.

“Vince maybe was our only chance to get their attention. They even mistake his corpse with a dead bug… My sister stepped on you as she couldn’t recognize you were a human being… What can we do now except for waiting to be crushed as well?” Josh stated and Steven could not give an answer. He stared at the carpet where Vanessa left her smartphone.

“Josh?”

“Yes…”

“Do you remember how I always complained about that new smartphone hype?”

“Yes but…”

“Well they have one pretty big advantage Josh… They should be to use easily even at this size”

“You mean..:”

“Yes Josh we need to get to a phone, activate it and call your sister with it. They will wonder why it is calling her and look at it more precisely. And two jumping and screaming humanoid bugs should be fairly recognizable”

By then Valery and Vanessa had sat down on the bed as well and joined in the chattering. Josh and Steven didn’t pay any attention to what they were saying but Vanessa wasn’t attempting to get her phone back so they should have a certain timespan to get there before their conversation would start to bore her or before she’d get a call.

“It will take maybe ten minutes to get there… Five if we run but are you even in the condition to do so?”

“No… I can’t run but I won’t let you go away alone” Steven said.

“We have no choice… The more time we need to get there, the more likely it gets that we won’t make it in time” Josh said and stood up. It seemed he had found some new courage.

“And you can stay here in case Darren and Jared come here again!”

Steven sighed but he knew that Josh was right so he nodded and once again had to watch as a friend ran out into the most dangerous environment he had seen so far.


Chapter End Notes:

I know this chapter was relatively short and didn't have much action in it, but it was necessary for the progress. Stay tuned for chapter nine: A Desperate Mission tomorrow!

Thanks for reading :)