- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


After Aileen’s call Josh and Vince were already at the table-leg of Valery’s desk where they rested for a moment.

“This is not good… We have to get Val’s attention as soon as possible”, Josh stated worriedly.

“Well you didn’t want to take the fast way through the carpet but yeah I get why…” Vince replied.

“Okay great then let me take a short shower first”

Josh instantly turned to his sister as she began stripping off her clothes.

“Don’t you look Vince there is nothing for you to see”, he exclaimed as his sister was presenting her gorgeous body.

Vince obeyed for a moment but when he heard Vanessa’s whistle he couldn’t resist.

“Holy mother of god!” He exclaimed and Josh tried to position himself in front of him to block his vision but it simply wouldn’t work out as Vince still was way taller than him even when he sat. Josh had to witness his sister do the little striptease and knew that Darren and Jared were watching that as well.

“Great job sis…” he said and watched her leave the room.

“Okay now we have a problem… my sister is gone and in half an hour the amount of bug-hating giantesses in this room will double again. And even though I know Vanessa, I don’t know if we can trust her to help us immediately if we need her to.” Josh summarized.

“Well what other choices do we have… We can join the others at the bin but what if you know who actually is injured badly and needs our help or rather the help of a professional…” Vince said.

Josh thought about it for a while and then he seemed to have made a decision.

“Okay we split up again… Vanessa knows me so if I gain her attention she might actually help me. You run to the bin and if Steven is alive but injured you carry him to Vanessa as fast as you can. Preconditioned, that I get her attention in the first place of course.” Josh proposed and they agreed on it. Josh watched Vince running in direction of the bin and then looked at Vanessa. She was sitting half a mile away on the carpet so he had to enter the carpet as well. He thought of what had happened to Steven and his hopes to get her attention all by himself dropped into the abyss. Nevertheless he started jogging into her direction quickly entering the pink jungle once again.

Vince

Vince ran in direction of the bin still worrying Josh. He doubted that he could get Vanessa’s attention and feared that he would end up the same way Steven did. Nevertheless his decision had been rather reasonable as Vince was the only one capable of carrying Steven if he was hurt. This whole plan really had started to become a nightmare he couldn’t wake up from.

“I hope that love-driven bastard survived his encounter with Valery”, he spoke out loud what he thought while sprinting past the next table-legs.

“love-driven bastard huh? What is it worth being stomped for if it is not love old friend?” A familiar voice yelled after him causing Vince to stumble and fall. He ignored the pain stood up and turned around to see Steven lying against a table-leg, his white vest covered in blood his eyes telling that he was in great pain.

“Steven! Thank goodness you’re alive… You have no idea what you put us through…what you put Josh through…” Vince exclaimed.

“Spare me the philippic big one…” Steven responded and coughed badly.

“Are you all right? Jesus look at all the blood let me render first aid”, Vince stated nervously realising that Steven might not be out of danger yet. He took off his shirt once again and ripped it into straps quickly stepping over to Steven and kneeling down at his side.

“Don’t you go all crazy about this sister. It’s just a few broken rips a broken arm and several contusions…” Steven said and pressed out a sardonic laugh as Vince ripped off his shirt as well and began examining the visible damage. One rip had pierced the skin what caused the bleeding. To his luck it wasn’t the first time Vince saw something like that since he had done an internship at an accident and emergency unit and he knew how to dress a wound. Since Steven didn’t look very pale Vince assumed that he hadn’t lost that much blood yet so his provisory care should last for the moment although he knew that sooner or later Steven needed a serious medical treatment.

“And what do you say Doc. Quinn will I make it?” Steven asked sarcastically but with a slight inflexion of worry and fear left in his voice.

Vince looked at him as he was finished and sighed.

“Well my first aid won’t compensate a missing professional medical treatment but for now you should be okay Stevie… A wonder that you survived at all… from my perspective it looked like you must have been dead for sure… How did you do that?” Vince explained.

“Well I have asked myself the very same question. Technically speaking I should be nothing more than a red stain on Josh’s violent sisters sock… I can only say that I managed to get into the space between her ball and heel before she stomped me. The pressure was immense I can tell and I still have the odour of her foot in my nose but somehow the soft carpet and maybe also her thick soft sock prevented me from being squished out of existence… Maybe the shrinking changed our molecular structure as well but I’m the wrong one to ask if it comes to that… You should be the expert there right?” Steven responded.

Steven coughed and groaned again.

“It’s okay don’t overextend yourself and don’t worry you won’t have to walk I’ll carry you” Vince calmed him.

“Mother Theresa is that you?” Steven stated and laughed again. But his laughter sounded rather gruesome so Vince gave him a short smile and then quickly lifted him onto his back and turned around to look what Vanessa was up to. She was putting away her phone in this moment and shifted from tailor-seat into stretching out her legs. A simple movement to her but possibly a death sentence for Josh if he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

“By the way where are the others?” And did you hear what Vanessa and Valery have planned for this glorious evening?” Steven asked.

“Yeah we know about that… One reason more to no longer extend our little smurf adventure. Darren and Jared are looking for you at the bin. I guess by now they figured that you’re still alive and will try to find you. At this moment Josh is somewhere near to that giantess trying to gain her attention. Since you are injured I will get you to her as fast as possible so that if Josh succeeds she can take care of you ASAP. Darren and Jared will manage to stay out of trouble I hope…” Vince pointed out.

“Josh is doing what? Trust me he doesn’t want her attention. Her attention is fatal. You are the only one possibly capable of making her recognize that we are no freaking bugs…“ Steven yelled instantly regretting it as he had to cough again.

“Well Josh might not be dumb enough to bite her like an insect and now be quiet and try to rest…” Vince replied and began jogging towards Vanessa. It was when they had reached the bottom left corner of the carpet when they heard the door-bell ringing.

“It’s okay Vany I got that” Valery’s voice resounded from the corridor as Valery had already stood up to go to open the door.

“Seriously?... Fuck!” they both exclaimed.

Josh

Josh had always disliked his sisters pink carpet but by now his disliking had grown into hatred. It was like crawling through the underwood of a goddamn jungle and Vanessa’s feet and leg movements were basically impossible to predict as long as she was sitting. He was quite in front of her and thinking about Steven as he noticed that Vanessa was moving. Just in time he realised that Vanessa was moving out of the tailor-seat and that her right foot was bulldozing its way through the jungle and that he was in its pathway. He sprinted through the fabric barely making it out of its way in time. Vanessa’s heel passed him a few yards away looking like a high-speed-train and he had been on its trails a second ago.

“Geez”, he exclaimed and took a deep breath to calm himself. He was now in between her legs and with every step he took into her direction his chances would decrease to escape if she’d change into tailor-seat again.

“Seems I got to take that risk… Seriously Vany can’t you hold still for a while…” he grumbled and continued his way. He had no real idea yet how to get her attention and he kind of disliked the thought of running straight forward in between her legs. He knew where he would arrive eventually. But nevertheless he continued until he stood maybe only twenty yards away from her. He was about to jump up and down when he heard the sound of the doorbell.

“Oh come on give me a freaking break” Josh yelled angrily.

But it was too late Vanessa was quickly pushing herself up with her hands, lifting her covered privates and her butt directly past Josh as she stood up.

 “It’s okay Vany I got that”

Josh suddenly had a very bad feeling as he looked at the Giantess now standing behind him.

“Please don’t sit down again you lazy fuck go and greet your friends” Josh yelled as he noticed that if she sat down again the chance of him getting crushed beneath her was too freaking high.

“Are we staying in your room sweetie?”

“Yes Darling chill out we’ll be right there”

“Oh hell no” Josh exclaimed as Vanessa began sitting down again. She took a step backwards and began descending her butt. Josh knew that he was pretty much in the centre of where in a couple of seconds her butt would be and he also knew that he wouldn’t get out of the area in time. No matter what he would do he was fucked. Nevertheless he backed away his eyes locked onto Vanessa’s massive behind, the shape of her cheeks and crack perfectly visible through her leggings. Time slowed down for him as he cursed this day. He only wanted to play a funny little prank and would end up being crushed unwarily by his sister’s friend’s ass. A millisecond before this scenario would’ve become reality Josh suddenly was hit by something and flew a couple of yards backwards. Confused and in pain he tried to understand what happened as he saw how Vanessa’s butt connected with the carpet only a yard away from him and stuck beneath it was Vince.

“Aargh” he heard him scream as Vanessa sat down completely burying his legs beneath her, her cheeks expanding up to his chest.

“VINCE!” Josh screamed who realised that Vince had pushed him out of the way basically sacrificing himself. The expression on Vince face was horrible but he was alive and it didn’t seem like he was getting squished. Josh ran to him and grabbed his legs trying to pull him out from beneath her but he was too weak. Even without that giantess sitting on his friend he would have had trouble pulling something thrice as heavy as himself.

“Josh help me!” Vince cried under the weight of Vanessa’s beautiful butt. Josh was desperate as he didn’t know what to do. From the corner of his eye he realised why Vince was still alive by now. Vanessa was holding herself up with her hands relocating a good deal of her weight onto her arms.

“Hang in there Vince! Try to pull yourself out” Josh said panicking quickly bending down some fibres of the carpet and handing them to Vince. He grabbed them and tried to pull himself out while Josh grabbed him beneath his shoulders and pulled as well. Slowly but steadily they managed to free him a little bit.

“We need to get you out before decides to put her whole weight onto you Vince. Don’t give up PULL!” Josh screamed and kept on trying.

Vanessa’s phone made a short ringing noise implying that she had gotten some kind of message. The fear in Vince’s eyes increased as Vanessa lifted one of her arms up to reach for the phone. Josh could hear how the bones in Vince’s legs made slight cracking noises and Vince’s face turned red from the pain and pressure he suddenly had to bear. Suddenly Vanessa lifted her butt from him as she couldn’t reach the phone without leaning forward. Vince was free but Josh stared unbelievingly at his legs which were broken, distorted and kind of flattened. Vince seemed to know that and suddenly pushed away Josh once again with his right arm. Josh stumbled backwards wondering why he had done that. His eyes went wide as he realised it. Vanessa had grabbed her phone and was now sitting back down again only this time she wouldn’t only bury Vince’s lower body.

“I’m sorry for all this Josh. I hope you’ll find a way out of this mess. STEVEN LIVES JOSH He’s over there” Vince pressed out and nodded into the direction where he came from. Then Josh had to watch as Vanessa’s mountain-like cheeks slowly buried his friend beneath them completely. He could hear a last muffled scream and then a noise no one should be forced to hear. The sound of a human body giving in to the weight of a giantess’s butt.


Chapter End Notes:

Things are getting out of hand quite fast for Josh and his little friends. How will they deal with the latest incident and where is Steven? I hope you enjoyed the chapter despite its tragic ending and stay tuned for the next chapter tomorrow.

Thank for reading :)