- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Apparently Steven has been noticed! But was this the way he imagined it to work out? Let's join them as the friends are forced to catch up with reality.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The others were still hidden beneath the bed and watched Steven’s reckless approach to win Vanessa’s attention. They had problems spotting him as he was quite far away and within that fuzzy carpet but Vince nevertheless was capable of telling what was happening. With great fear they watched as Vanessa nearly stomped him for the first time but as Steven stood up again the relief was just as big. They watched him juke Valery’s step and how he climbed onto Vanessa’s bare foot.

“Seriously? What is he planning?” Vince exclaimed as he witnessed how Steven held on to her foot while she was dancing. And then it happened…

“OUCH”

The other three couldn’t see it and Vince didn’t manage to get out a word as he saw how Vanessa flung Steven away with her right foot.

“What is happening?” Josh asked just before he saw a tiny silhouette flying across the carpet and going down not too far away from Valery.

“Hell, no…” Jared exclaimed.

“What’s wrong Vany?”

“Something bit me”, Vanessa replied and turned off the music at the desk.

“Eww I see it”

Vince had tears in his eyes as he saw how Valery raised her foot and then stomped onto the carpet. The impact of her stomp even nearly knocked the others of their feet.

“STEVEN!” They yelled in unison.

“She… he was just… and she freaking… she mistook him for a bug and stomped him…” Josh stuttered not capable of dealing with the situation. Darren and Jared had turned away and sat down at the edge of the shoebox while Vince put his huge arm around Josh and pushed him gently into their direction.

“FUCK” Jared yelled angrily.

“We could have stopped him! We could have forced him not to go!”

“He knew it was risky and he wanted to try Jared. And we would have stopped him if it weren’t for that music” Darren replied not seeming so confident about his attempt to calm his twin brother.

“Hey we don’t even know if he’s dead. He might’ve survived or she might not even have hit him”, Josh stated and looked at his sister who he didn’t want to have to make responsible for the death of his friend.

Valery got a tissue from her pocket and bent down to the carpet, grabbing the tiny insect with it and threw it in direction of the bin which she slightly missed.

“I can tell why, it’s always so messy here sweetie”, Vanessa stated and rubbed her left foot where Steven had bit her.

“I just hope I don’t get an allergic reaction to the bite”, she continued.

“Well it seems she did hit him… And you saw how she stomped him.” Jared stated dryly obviously fighting his tears.

“I don’t want to believe that Jared. My sister has not murdered Steven do you hear me? She has not…” Josh cried and Jared realised that Josh needed his friends now more than ever. He walked up to and hugged him.

“No one murdered Steve… It was an accident. We can’t blame your sister for that. And maybe you’re right there still is a chance that he somehow survived. And since we have no other plan so far anyway… We should go and find out” Darren said and pointed at the bin.

Hope was little within the group and the shock was still laying heavy on their minds but they agreed on that idea and after a while they got up and started to make a plan.

“I think we should split up actually… Vince and I try to get my sisters attention so she might be able to instantly help us if Steven is injured and needs help. Darren and Jared you take the long route on the left side around the carpet. I think your chances of not being crushed to death are higher that way. Vince you and I go the right way around. We need to avoid that carpet we’re not that visible in there so they easily mistake us with bugs. You all agree on that plan?” Josh explained with an unexpected amount of confidence. The others nodded and so they split up and left the safety of their hideout.

Jared and Darren

The two of them hurried since they had the longer route and they wanted to be ready in case Vince and Josh would succeed or get in trouble. The two giantesses had turned on the music again but instead of dancing they had sat down on the carpet and relaxed. After a while of running the giantesses looked more like skyscrapers to the twins and they began ignoring them until they suddenly began speaking again.

“You know if my mother isn’t coming back this evening we could consider making a sleepover here. What do you think?” Valery asked.

“That would be awesome I’ve nothing planned so far today and tomorrow and Aileen asked me earlier if she could sleep at my place as she’s having trouble with her father again. But my aunt and her husband are already sleeping over so mom didn’t want any visitors. Can I invite her as well?” Vanessa replied.

“Yeah sure, although she can be so bitchy sometimes if she’s in a bad mood. But I can ask my mother anyway if you two can sleepover even when she comes back”

“Nice and don’t worry she just gets moody when she’s sober or has drunken too much”, Vanessa stated and laughed. Valery joined in and got up to get her phone from the bed turning down the music on her way.

“Careful now!” Darren exclaimed as Valery was walking to the bed. Her giant feet passed the two of them only a hundred yards away which since the incident wasn’t enough anymore to feel safe. No one wanted to suffer Steven’s fate. The two guys had reached the edge of the carpet now but jogged a hundred yards further in direction of the wall to be sure that none of the giantesses would walk there. They would now take the path beneath Valery’s cupboards to get to the left side of the door. Unfortunately the bin was on the right side though.

“Hey mom? Yeah I’m fine I’m at home with Vanessa. No Josh is not here… I guess he’s outside with his friends getting stoned again or something like that… You know I think he broke my precious Roger and replaced it with another bear… Yeah that’s what I thought too… No I won’t hurt him I promise…” She laughed for a second

“Yeah I wanted to ask you if Vanessa and Aileen can sleepover tonight. I promise we won’t turn the music too loud… Oh you’re not coming back until tomorrow evening…Why? Is she going to be okay? Oh shit that sucks… Tell her she’s on my mind and that I hope she’ll get well soon… Yeah stay as long as it is needed I will look after Josh and Mary I promise. Okay yeah love you too mum see you!”

“My grandmother fell and it seems she broke her leg…” Valery stated as she put away the phone.

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that… Will she be fine?” Vanessa stated with serious concern in her voice.

“Yeah she’s a tough one but my mother will stay with her for at least another day maybe even longer… So you can stay and you can write Aileen that she’s welcome. Wait a second I’m gonna call Josh and tell him about his grandma. He is a lot closer to her than I am.” Valery said and took the phone again.

“I think she’s a great sister… I’m sure if she notices us she will help!” Darren said and Jared nodded in agreement as they continued heading for the door.

“His phone is dead… That fool of a brother surely forgot to charge it before he left…” Valery stated worriedly.

“Don’t you worry sweetie. It’s Josh he’ll be fine” Vanessa said and smiled to cheer her up.

In that moment Vanessa’s phone rang and she took the call.

“Hey Aileen we just called Val’s mom and it’s okay if you come over and sleep here… Who? Ehm I’ll ask her…”

“Val is it okay if she brings Corinne as well?”

“You mean that girl who was with us in high school?”

“Yeah Aileen is trying to get her to socialise a bit”

“Well if that is not a good reason what is, right?”

Vanessa laughed and Val could hear Aileen laughing on the phone as well.

“You heard it right? Yeah bring her… Okay nice see you soon”

“They’re coming in half an hour “

“Okay great then let me take a short shower first” Valery stated and started to undress herself right away.

The twins had stopped running and watched Valery from beneath the first cupboard.

“No way! She’s not really doing this now is she?” Jared said unbelievingly.

“And Steven is not here to see it…” Darren added and instantly felt bad for it.

They watched as Josh’s sister removed her red shirt revealing her turquoise bra and her c-cups. Then she put off her hot pants revealing her pink panties. She really looked gorgeous and even Vanessa gave her a whistle.

“Stop that Vany… It’s not the first time you see me like that”, Valery giggled and imitated a little strip tease.

“Jesus Christ now I feel tempted to gain her attention” Darren stated.

“Seriously stop it! It’s not funny”, Jared replied feeling guilty for he had quite the same feeling. Darren looked at the floor obviously regretting what he said.

They watched as that erotic goddess left the room and then realised what that meant.

“Wait a second! How are Josh and Vince going to get her attention when she’s in the bathroom showering…? And when she’ll come back there won’t be much time before there are another two giantesses up here ready to squish every single one of us?” Jared spoke out what both of them were thinking.

“Yeah fuck… But nevertheless we have a job to do and maybe it will get a bit easier with only one giantess walking around here if we hurry!” Darren stated and they continued their travel. It didn’t happen anything special until they reached the wall next to the door since Vanessa was still sitting on the carpet playing around on her phone. The door was closed and they heard no steps so they started running along it. A quarter hour had already passed easily and in another quarter they would get even more giantess company they did not really look forward to. They ran the last two hundred yards until they arrived at the tissue lying next to the bin. They were completely exhausted but also a bit thrilled that they had made it in time.

“Geez… Darren can you look for him maybe? I’m not sure if I could stand the potential view…” Jared pleaded and dropped to his knees gasping for air. Darren just nodded and slowly walked up to the tissue. He had to walk around it to see what was on the inside but he wasn’t capable of hurrying anymore. He took all his courage together and braced himself to see the bloody remains of his friend. He looked into it and confusion marked his face.

“Is he… you know did she?” Jared yelled.

“It’s empty Jared… it’s empty” Darren replied.

Chapter End Notes:


I hope you enjoyed today's chapter :) Stay tuned for the next one tomorrow!

Thanks for reading.