- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Josh, Vince, Darren and Jared were down on their knees pressing their hands onto their ears.

AND I’M FEEEEEELING Goooooooooood

The song slowly became lower on volume and Vince took the chance, got off his t-shirt and ripped off the sleeves, tearing them into little pieces of fabric. He made eight pieces and handed six of them to the others pushing the two big ones into his own ears. The others followed suit and they were prepared for the next song.

Valery and Vanessa had started to dance on the carpet and caused little earthquakes which made it difficult for the guys to get back to their feet. Josh looked into the direction Steven had gone and saw that he had already reached the carpet and was about to climb onto it.

“This is madness!” Josh yelled.

“What? I can’t hear you!” Vince replied as Superstition from Stevie Wonder drowned every word they were speaking.

Vanessa and Valery were still dancing and Steven was getting closer to their steps with every second.

Vince followed Josh’s look and sighed. He considered running after him but if the giantesses would spot him they might run to him and stomp Steven on their way. There was nothing they could do but watch Steven as he approached the black giantess.

 

Steven didn’t care about what the others said. He was the oldest and most mature person of them all so they couldn’t understand what he was feeling at the moment. A hundred yards away was his potential future wife and she didn’t even know yet.

At the moment she was dancing on the spot so he had to take that chance to get her attention before she’d start to move around again. He fought his way through the pink jungle trying to stay on his feet as Valery’s steps made the floor shake and the soft fabric of the carpet didn’t make that any easier. He looked up at Vanessa who swung her hip to the beat once more confirming Steven’s belief that she had the most beautiful butt he had ever seen. He crawled further without taking his eyes from it until suddenly her foot shifted into his direction without leaving the carpet. Steven jumped up and down screaming for her attention as he watched Vanessa's huge toes approaching him. In the last moment he jumped backwards to dodge her feet and landed on his back. It wasn’t far enough though and within a split-second her toes had reached and buried him beneath them.

He was pressed into the carpet by Vanessa’s big toe but fortunately she wasn’t putting any weight on it. Steven assumed that being overrun by a car felt similar as his whole body hurt the way it did when he fell onto the pillow. As his head was turned sideways he could breathe through his nose as his mouth was filled with fabric from the carpet and he had to admit that it wasn’t the expected smell of cherry-blossom that filled his nostrils but rather the unpleasant odour of sweaty feet. He heard the music getting lower again and tried to free himself but it was helpless. He was pinned down by Vanessa’s foot and had to wait for her next move. He hoped she wouldn’t shift any of her weight onto her toes and luckily she didn’t. Instead she lifted her foot from him moving it above and then away from him as she began walking to the sound system again.

The view of her giant bare sole moving past him made Steven realise how lucky he had been. Her foot was the size of a small building and her steps left imprints on the carpet. Steven got up to his knees and checked his body once again for any injuries. Well he would get some bruises for sure but everything seemed to be intact. He kissed his hand and put it into the air.

“Thank you Fortuna! You always got my back” he said and began figuring out his next steps.

Although he now was clear of the fact that he could’ve easily died beneath his dream girl’s feet he still was convinced that he had to win her attention. Of course he also didn’t want to admit that the others had been right or well as a matter of fact that he had been right since it had been his idea to send Vince. And Steven still smelled a chance to somehow impress Vanessa with his courage.

Valery was still moving around on the carpet waiting for the next track.

“Give me some Queen, honey”, she exclaimed and Vanessa laughed. She put on Bohemian Rhapsody and turned around to Valery making some seductive dance moves that caused Steven to nearly lose his mind again.

“This is one of the few advantages of being shrunken down to this bug size.” He stated to himself as he watched Vanessa’s breasts swing around to the beat.

“That’s maybe the wrong dance style for this type of music honey” Valery said laughingly as she walked a few steps towards Vanessa. Steven who basically was in the middle between the two quickly realised that he was about to get stomped again and ran further towards Vanessa as well. Every step Valery made nearly knocked him off his feet but he concentrated and managed to continue crawling through the carpet. He looked behind him and saw that Valery’s huge white socked feet were only a hundred yards away and she was just about to make another step.

Maybe would have been smarter not to run into the direction she was walking as well I suppose, Steven thought and changed the direction. Vanessa was still a half a mile away from him and the shadow of Valery’s foot casted a shadow over him. But at the same time he realised that he was already at the edge of the shadow and sprinted through the fabric underwood until he stumbled and with a huge leap landed flat on his face but also a yard away from where her foot would’ve flattened him. Steven got up and turned around. Valery had stopped and began moving her hips again barely moving her feet as well. He was paralyzed by fear as he gazed at Valery’s enormous foot which had crashed down right next to him. He made a step backwards trying to get control back. A mildly cheesy scent was in the air and he was pretty sure that it was emanated by that giantess’s sock.

“She worked all day in these socks I guess…” he mumbled to himself as he slowly managed to think clearly again. The song ended once again but Vanessa seemed to have just enabled a playlist to run through.

“This sound system is so great. I need to buy that one as well”, Vanessa’s melodic voice said and instantly reminded Steven of what he wanted to do. He brought a little more distance between himself and Valery and then began moving towards Vanessa again who still stood at the end of the carpet moving to the beat. After a while Steven stopped as he didn’t dare to go any closer at the moment since Vanessa was making step after step. Two-hundred yards were between them and Steven just hoped she would look at the floor eventually. He jumped up and down as long as he could and at the same time he kept an eye on what Valery was doing but the two of them seemed to just enjoy the music.

“Screw this… I guess I have to find another way to get her attention” he stated and as he already had something in mind, he began running towards Vanessa again. He closely examined the range of her steps to not accidentally get into her way and stopped instantly as she was making another step into his direction. Backing a few feet away he stood precisely in front of her left foot as it crashed into the ground knocking him of his feet.

Without further consideration he got up again and ran to her toes and grabbed the nail of her big one pulling himself up and then ran to the toes beginning quickly getting down and holding tight to it as she was making another step. He was lifted into the air and descended back to the ground with the foot slightly fucking up his circulation. But as the foot was on the carpet again Steven worked up his courage and bit into the soft skin of Vanessa’s foot.

“OUCH” Vanessa exclaimed and quickly shoved the toes of her right foot over the location where she had been hurt thereby flinging the shrunken boy a good deal across the carpet. From Steven’s perspective this was more than frightening. He screamed as he saw her right foot approach and couldn’t really react anymore before her toes crashed into him and sent him flying onto the carpet. He crashed backwards into the soft fabric of the carpet which softened his fall but couldn’t prevent one of his arms which he had used to absorb a part of the fall to break. Steven groaned in pain as he held his broken left arm. His back also hurt but he could imagine what would have happened if he landed on the wooden floor.

“What’s wrong Vany?” Valery asked.

“Something bit me”, Vanessa replied and nodded into the direction of the bug-sized boy lying on the ground.

“Eww I see it”, Valery exclaimed and walked up to Steven.

Before Steven could signal anything Valery had raised her foot above him and this time she certainly wouldn’t miss him.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like the story so far :) Feel free to leave a comment