- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Hey and welcome to the Epilogue of this story instance. I hope you enjoy it. Even though I promised an End that deals with all of the loose threads, you will notice that there would still be plenty of opportunities to write a sequel. This Epilogue will provide an insight of how the protagonists life continues after the incident at Pyrrhus Alley.


It had been a nuisance to explain to the police what had happened and if it weren’t for Steven, Josh and Jared they probably would have never believed it. Well Loraine’s confession had contributed as well. Arrested for murder and several attempted murders, they transported her to jail where she would have to spend the rest of her life. It had taken a while to get that confession out of her but when she finally learned about the fate of her son, she had given in. The policemen had been wildly unable to cope with the situation and had ordered the remaining people to get back home, inform all the parents who had already filed missing person’s reports, and then wait for further instructions. Valery had taken Josh home where Mary had already waited impatiently and curious about how all of this resolved. Darren had taken Jared home to their mum and Steven? Well Steven was taken care of by Vanessa who first called his parents but decided to keep him with her for a while. Of course his parents objected first but then were fine with just visiting him to convince themselves that this story had been actually true. Days and weeks passed but no further instructions were submitted. Maybe it had been just too early for mankind to deal with this kind of technology.

Josh

It had been three weeks since Vince died and Josh sat on his little sister’s bed. It was Mary’s turn to watch over him as Valery didn’t allow him to do anything on his own. Well she had obvious reasons for that and Josh could understand it but still…He had become used to his size and a lot of things had become easier to manage. His mother had returned by now and almost suffered a heart attack when she first saw her son at this size. He hadn’t really believed Valery on the phone when she told her. Together with Steven’s and the twins’ parents she had come to an arrangement regarding their next steps. As promising as that sounds, the result was rather disappointing. Neither the police nor any other government institution wanted to get involved in this issue so they got put off by them with expressions of condolences. Mrs Van Mallory was locked up in a high security prison in Washington D.C. and that was about everything they knew about her whereabouts. So they agreed on laying low regarding the incident and to just care for their children as long as there was no other solution by hand. Well within the borders of their little city it wasn’t possible to keep it a secret very long as curious neighbours had found out quickly what had happened at Pyrrhus Alley and had spread the rumours. Well the children had to get educated anyway regardless of their size and Mrs Middleton was too busy herself to take care of that as well. Josh always had to laugh when he remembered her exact words.

»Josh Franklin Middleton! I’d rather tape you into a book than letting you use your little medical condition as an excuse to skive school« She had said and from then on she had sent him to school together with his little sister who was only grade behind. Josh admired his mother for the humour with which she dealt with this strange situation after she had gotten used to it.

At first going to school with Mary had been very uncomfortable. It seemed as if she’d slightly enjoy his misery and occasionally she would mock him with harmless pranks like knocking him over with her finger when he was listening to the teacher or kiss him in front his former classmates. The school and especially the students needed a while until they got used to him being that tiny but as they learned about the events, they mostly showed empathy and treated him kindly. Things got even better when Jared joined him and was taken care of by Mary, who by the way now was in a relationship with Darren, as well. They had been equipped with so called Nano-headsets through which they were able to communicate. This sounds very high-tech and convenient but in reality Josh, Jared and Steven had to bear a backpack the size of a military one, filled with technical stuff they didn’t even remotely understand and which was annoyingly heavy. But well they got used to it and at least they were able to communicate now. Their parents had spent significant money on the devices which were linked wirelessly to special headphones only family members or specific friends would wear. This was how Josh and Jared communicated with Mary during class but she wasn’t allowed to use the headphones during exams…a shame.

Mary sat on the bed and leaned to the wall, extending her legs and feet into her brother’s direction while she was reading a book, the earphones plugged to hear ears. A few yards away from her pink-socked right foot sat Josh and worked out. One of the many disadvantages this size had was that there was not much to do, so Jared and he had begun to learn parkour. A sport which was quite useful at this size. Also they were practicing to climb higher structures where it was possible and had become incredibly good at it. Josh stopped for a minute and gazed at his sister’s giant feet which towered in front of him.

“Mary could you be so gentle and take your feet a bit away from me? You know that I’m kind of sensitive regarding this topic!” Josh spoke through the headset. His sister put away her physics textbook, gave him a cute smile and then moved her feet a bit closer to him. Josh frowned as her right heel now stood directly in front of him, her sole reaching far into the sky. She liked to do stuff like that when she was alone with him. She once even admitted that she missed having a shrunken version of her boyfriend to play with. But she had never hurt Josh and treated him even gentler than Valery did.

“Only if you climb them Joshy…Should be easy for you after all that practice”, she demanded. Josh couldn’t see her face as her foot blocked the vision but he asked himself if she was serious.

“Mary…” he stated.

“Oh come on! It’ll be fun… I’ve showered and put on fresh socks after school”, she pleaded. Josh sighed and Mary chuckled enjoying the fact that she didn’t even have to force him.

In fact it shouldn’t even be that hard… the fabric provides plenty of hold and I’ve climbed higher stuff… Josh thought.

“Okay lovely but then we’re done playing for today! And I dare you…don’t you move too much or play any tricks on me” Josh snarled and got ready to climb up his sister’s foot.

“Promised!” Mary chanted with her cute voice and wiggled her toes. As Josh approached the fabric of her sock he immediately realised that she had been lying about changing her socks. They were mouldy and smelled of her foot but at least there was this slight touch of cherry-blossom. Instead of complaining he grabbed the fabric and pulled himself up her heel. It didn’t take long to climb up her sole and reach her toes. Only a few minutes later he was sitting on top of them and smiled at his sister. He was kind of proud about how fast he had managed to get up there. Carefully Mary wiggled her toes again and chuckled as she watched Josh holding tight to the fabric of her sock.

Steps were audible coming quickly upstairs and a few moments later Valery knocked on the door.

“Come in” Mary called out and her older sister walked into the room. She noticed Josh sitting on top of Mary’s foot and raised an eyebrow.

“I hope you didn’t force him to be there”, Valery said to her sister but looked at Josh to see his reaction. He just shook his head and waved at her. The expression in Valery’s face smoothened and she walked up to the bed and joined her sister. Valery now also stretched her legs until her feet were right next to her sister’s. She wore clean white socks as usual and without losing a word he jumped from Mary’s big toe onto Valery’s toes. It wasn’t a far jump but still far enough for him to almost not make it. He had to grab the fabric of Val’s sock tightly so he wouldn’t slip off.

“Impressive Josh… I see your training is paying out. May it be that our very little brother has developed a thing for feet after all the adventures he’s been through?” Valery said and laughed. Josh regained his balance and sat down on his sister’s big toe.

„I wouldn’t say that… But even though you might not understand it, After all the terror I’ve been through… I pretty much can’t be scared that easily anymore by your feet.” Josh replied honestly after Valery had plugged her earphones in too to hear his answer.

She smirked and wiggled her toes until Josh began slipping of her feet. She was quite careful so Josh had the opportunity to more or less control his descent. He landed in front of her heel and frowned.

“What was that about? Are you trying to scare me?” He complained but Valery remained quiet and while Mary was chuckling, she began removing her sock. Confused Josh stared at his sister’s bare sole which seemed to be as clean as her socks. Even the light was reflecting on the beautiful skin of her sole.

“Well if you’re not scared anymore I no longer need to contain myself… Now be a good little brother and give your big sister a little foot massage”, she ordered. Mary burst out into laughter as she watched her little brother as he stood there like rooted.

“I already told Mary… No more playing after I climbed her foot as she wanted me to”, Josh now stated and backed off of his sister’s foot.

“I didn’t tell you to massage Mary’s feet did I? And I wouldn’t consider it playing anyway”, Valery replied and gently poked Josh with the tip of her big toe. Josh frowned and tried to push away Valery’s toe but it was like a wall. His sisters laughed hysterically as Josh got angry.

“I’m not your slave Valery and I can’t believe your trying to force me to act like one. You’ve been this size yourself and you know how uncomfortable it can be in these situations.” Josh argued.

“Easy brother… I’m just kidding around because you acted so brave. You know I wouldn’t force you to do anything. But would it have been that awful to my massage my foot?” Valery stated and pulled back her foot and looked at her wrought up brother. She had stopped laughing and turned serious.

Josh sighed but had to admit he was a little bit relieved as well.

“That’s not the point Val and you know it…”, Josh said and thought of Steven who had almost died beneath Valery’s foot. He felt his fears taking over again and tried hard to suppress it. He sat down and became quiet, lost in his thoughts. How long would he have to stay at this size? Would he be like this forever? Subject to his sisters taunting that even if it wasn’t meant to hurt him still did.

“Josh… you know that Mary and I will always be there for you right? No matter how long you will remain this size and even after you’ve grown back to normal.” Valery now said calmly and Mary agreed. Valery carefully picked him up and put him onto her knees.

“Yes, I know…” Josh replied and managed to get out a smile. His sisters were great and his friends were too. He thought of Aileen who was frequently coming over to see him as well or to take him somewhere, his sisters wouldn’t have the time to go. One day, when he’d be back to normal size, he would ask her out. He knew that Aileen was enjoying to play with him at this size and somehow the glistening in her eyes when she saw him had a certain appeal. He remained calm on his big sister’s knees and thought of his future.

“Dinner is ready!” His mother’s voice sounded from downstairs. Josh got up and let Valery take him downstairs.

It’s not too bad I guess…, He thought as the smell of his favourite food entered his nose.

 

Jared

“Oh please Jared! Don’t tell me you’ve ran off without your Com-pack again”, Jared’s mum yelled as she couldn’t find him in the provisional house Darren had crafted for him. His backpack was lying on the little bed but there no sign of her son.

Jared was hiding to the right of the doors opening and prayed that his annoying mother wouldn’t spot him. For nearly three days now, her friends from work had spent every afternoon and evening here and each time they came over his mum forced him to entertain them. Jill and Meredith were their names and both of them were about forty year old women who acted as if they were teens. Jared knew that his mum was only spending time with them because it made her feel young. But why did she have to drag him into this? He couldn’t really stand them while being normal sized and ever since he’s been shrunken, they would force him to do little tricks like a performing dog. Especially Jill treated him like a pet and no matter how often he had complained to his mum she ignored it or said something like »Well technically you are my little pet. And admit it! You like the attention!«. But not this time.

While his giant mother walked into the room to search for him, Jared quickly slipped out of the door and into the hallway. He knew that what he was doing was dangerous but since he had started to work out together with Josh he had become pretty confident.

“Jared! Jill and Meredith are waiting for us downstairs. Don’t embarass me now with your childish behaviour“he heard his mum yell.

Oh lord they’re already here? He thought.

He had contacted Darren so that he would pick him up at the back door but to get there he would have to get downstairs and then cross the living room where those two old witches were likely to sit and talk about the perfect consistency of plum butter or something like that. But he could worry about that later. His mother would only look for him for a few minutes max. So if he didn’t want to get caught by her while on the stairs he’d better get going. He ran down the hallway always staying close to the wall to his right. He arrived at the first step and climbed onto the wooden frame which encompassed the stairs and formed a smooth wooden slide which he would now enjoy riding down. He gathered up speed quickly but it wasn’t the first time he did it so he knew how to control it .A few yards from the stairs end he used his legs to create some friction and decelerate himself. Arriving at the bottom of the stairs, he jumped off the frame and sprang his fall with a roll forward. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins and he felt amazing. He heard his mother curse and then her steps coming down the hallway towards the stairs. He had to be fast now, so he ran across the floor to the living room. His mother had caught up significantly and before he had reached the door which separated him from the living room, her giant feet were already close behind him. He turned around and pressed himself against the wall. His mother wore her yoga outfit with which she surely just planned to impress her friends, as he had never seen her actually do yoga, and her feet were covered in thin dark-blue socks through which he could see the outlines of her toes. She didn’t look at the floor so there was no chance of her seeing him. Jared stood still while watching her pass by. She took the door to the left where the kitchen was.

That was close, he thought and then sprinted to the door and slid through the crevice beneath it to enter the living room. It was quite a big room with a huge table on the left where easily six people could sit and a relaxing area to the right with a big couch some armchairs and a fireplace. The Couch was angled to the door and he could see Jill and Meredith sitting there.

“I can’t wait to see tiny Jared again… It’s so cute how helpless he is”, Jill said with her annoying high-pitched voice. Meredith laughed and nodded.

“Yeah sometimes I think about just stealing him and keeping him as my personal entertainer at home. You know how stressed out from work I always am!” Meredith replied and Jared shuddered. That was the last thing he wanted to happen.

“You know rumours say he survived being within Mrs Van Mallory’s shoe…While she wore it!” Jill claimed and Meredith seemed impressed.

Where do they even hear those rumours? Jared asked himself.

“That woman might’ve been a cruel psychopath judging from what she did to her husband but you have to admit that she also was kind of creative… I wish my husband would take care of my feet sometimes…” Meredith said and lifted her feet onto the couch table. She wore thick grey socks and they seemed rather worn out and dirty. No wonder that her husband wouldn’t massage them…

“Oh Meredith I can smell your feet from ten yards distance… I wouldn’t touch them either”, Jill replied and jokingly held her nose.

“Hey I walked all the way from work because Harold is too busy to fix my car. Busy drinking beer and watching football of course. And he is my husband! Even I stepped barefooted into dog-shit I would expect him to kiss them. I’m keeping his life together, earn the money for our household and please him sexually at least thrice a week.” Meredith pleaded.

Jill rose up her wine-glass and say “Amen sister”, our husbands should kiss our asses for what we’re doing for them.

Oh great they’re drinking already… good thing I escaped, this would’ve been hell, Jared stated and now got on his way. He would have to cross the room and then stick to the wall and go to the left where the door to the Garden was open.

“Maybe tiny Jared is polite enough to give us a good old foot rub don’t you think?” Jill asked and smiled at Meredith.

Hell no, Jared thought as he was nearly half way through the room.

“Yeah! I bet he does that for Helene all the time… but she wouldn’t let him I guess. She is always so selfish”, Meredith replied. Jill agreed and they both took another deep sip from their glasses.

“I’m afraid he won’t rub anyone’s feet today… It seems like he sneaked away so he wouldn’t need to spend time with you two b****es”, His mother’s voice boomed from the door. Jared was so surprised that he stumbled and fell.

“Helene there you are! We wondered what would take you so long”, Jill stated and laughed.

“I’ve been looking for the invidious little cockroach that is my son but it seems like he’d rather risk getting stepped on or worse than spending time with me”, his mother stated. She had a wine-glass filled to the edge in her hand and went to an armchair to sit down. Once again her feet passed him by only a few yards away.

“And just so you know… he never even got the idea to maybe rub my feet or to do anything else to thank me for all I’m doing for him at the moment.” She continued.

“Well he’s a teenager what do you expect? If you don’t control every step they make, they’ll always make dumb decisions. No matter if big or tiny. You should teach him a lesson!” Jill replied and earned agreement from Meredith.

Okay that’s it… I’ll stay at Josh’s home… Jared thought. He was at the wall now and only had to make it to the door now. It wasn’t much further and he was far from being exhausted. He focussed on the door and went into a sprint. He was only about twenty steps away when he suddenly got knocked over by something. He stumbled and fell once again only that this time something else was the cause. He turned around on his back just in time to see Jill’s foot, covered in fleecy black socks, press down on him. She pinned him to the ground and buried him beneath her foot without putting too much pressure on him.

“Why the hurry? Where do you think you’re going?” Jill’s voice taunted him as he was pressed into the soft fabric of her sock. Soon she lifted up her foot again and carefully picked him up between index and thumb.

“Look who we have here Helene! It’s your little snitch of a son”, she stated and went with him to the couch where she put him onto the glass table. Meredith’s huge feet towered to his left and his mother’s surprised and amused face showed up above him.

“sharp eyes Jill! Hey there sweetheart you almost missed your quality time with Jill, Meredith and most importantly me! Your mother from who you’ve been running it seems.” She stated.

Now Jared regretted not to have taken the Com-pack with him.

“Oh I bet you would love to scurry out of this now… But seems like you were dumb enough to run away without your com-pack. You willingly took the risk of being accidentally crushed by me or someone else. I’m fed up with your behaviour lately so I’ll take your advice Jill. We’ll show you what could’ve happened.” His mother stated now appearing somewhat angry and before Jared realised what she was up to she had grabbed him from the table and dropped him onto the carpet beneath. The drop had not been very high and onto a soft surface. Jared got up and as he looked at his giant mother his mouth opened widely. She had raised her foot and was about to step down on him. Just in time Jared managed to jump out of the way and her foot slammed onto to the carpet right in front of him. He heard Jill and Meredith laugh hysterically and instantly began running as he saw how his mother now moved her other foot towards him.

“I wonder where my son is… I hope we don’t accidentally step on him”, his mother stated with pretended worry in her voice. Now Jill and Meredith stood up as well and came towards him. Soon they had him circled and began stepping randomly around the carpet.

Are they serious? Yes I get it…running away without my com is dangerous could they please stop with this now? Jared thought as he had basically no direction to run. Meredith’s eyes locked at him and with one quick step she was upon him raising her foot slightly above him and before he had the chance to dodge away again, she stepped down. Her toes buried the lower half of his body beneath them and pinned him onto the carpet. She was putting way more pressure on him than she probably planned to and Jared could feel how his blood circulation was interrupted. But that wasn’t the worst thing. Her feet smelled terrible and made him wish she would’ve just squished him in an instant. Instead she began playing with him. Her foot moved onto his upper body and head now as well and pressed his face into her sock. Then she began rolling him around on the carpet, thereby causing him to sprain his legs and arms. Then she lifted her foot of him and gave him a taunting gaze. Jared had known that this woman was a b*** but that his mother let her do this to him? While he was thinking about that his mother approached him as well and without even looking him in the eyes she stepped on him as well. Even though the smell wasn’t nearly as bad, the humiliation was even worse. His own mother was dominating him with her foot.

“I’d rather crush you myself than letting you endanger your life with no one knowing where you are and what happened to you”, she stated and increased the pressure she put on her son. Of course she wouldn’t really squish him. But she had to make him suffer enough so he would learn his lesson. Jared wasn’t so sure of that in this moment though. The pressure increased steadily as he was smothered and flattened by his mother’s foot. The scent of her socks taunted his nose and the mild flavour of sweat in his mouth caused him to gag. Then when he thought it was it and that he would die beneath his mother’s foot she lifted it from him and took a step back. Jared remained lying on the carpet unable to move and heavily breathing.

“Do you think we overdid it?” Jill asked worriedly.

“Not a bit no… his body at this size is quite durable and healing faster”, Helene replied.

“Good to know as this is actually fun…” Meredith stated.

Helene laughed shortly but turned serious again quickly.

“It’s not supposed to be to be honest. He needs to learn that there are certain rules he has to accept while being this size. I think the lesson isn’t over yet… I want him to get an impression of what dangers he’s exposing himself to“, Helene replied and knelt down in front of him. Jared could just look at her and wonder what she was planning now.

“I for my part would like to do some work out now”, his mum stated and bent her upper body over him, as she went into push-up position. His mother’s exuberant bosom dangled directly above him, her breasts slightly pushing out of her black top’s cleavage.

Seriously push-ups? You never do push-ups! How would this ever happen to me. I doubt you’re even capable of doing o…. he couldn’t even finish his though before his mother’s giant breasts crashed into him without her arms being able to really absorb the impact. Jared groaned in pain as he was buried beneath his mother’s bosom. Jared felt how his body almost gave in completely as she failed to push herself up again and had to roll over.

“I didn’t get the chance to practice much lately since I have to take care of this little cockroach” Helene tried to find excuses while her son who had been almost turned to mush by her overestimation of what she could do.

Jared coughed heavily and every bone in his body hurt but he was still in one piece at least.

“Wow look at him! He’s still unharmed! You’re right his size must’ve made him incredibly durable“, Meredith exclaimed excitedly.

Unharmed? I nearly died… I’m totally gonna have a trauma from this… Jared thought as he tried to get back control of his body.

“You know that you used to always just sit down on the carpet instead of the couch Jill?” Helene now asked.

No! No! No! Jared screamed internally.

„You know… Mrs Van Mallory’s son died beneath young Miss Williams butt when she sat on him accidentally”, Helene continued.

The Memory of Vince disappearing beneath Vanessa’s ass came back to Jared’s mind almost causing him to cry.

“Say no more” Jill stated and walked up to Jared. She gave him a short gaze and a smile before she turned around and showed off her booty. Then she started to pull down her black trousers and revealed her naked cheeks and white panties. Her ass really was not too well defined and sprinkled with little skin-irritations. Now Jared began to actually scream as she descended her ass onto him. But his screams soon got muffled as he vanished beneath her left butt-cheek. Jill didn’t down entirely and used her hands to take some weight of the poor little boy but she still enjoyed the feel of him buried into her butt.

“I can tell why Mrs Van Mallory did this to her husband! It feels awesome” she exclaimed and carefully wiggled her but a little bit on top of tiny Jared who had reached the peak of humiliation. His body was stuck to that wobbly mass and the heat was unbearable. If it wasn’t for the soft surface of the carpet, he might’ve even been squished when she started wiggling her cheek on him.

“I think that’s enough”, he heard his mum say and a second later, Jill lifted her disgusting ass off him. Helene walked up to her son and towered over him.

“Next time you try to run away like that I will tape you in between my toes for a month and only let you out to eat and drink. Do you understand young man?” Helene stated.

Jared managed to nod.

„You better! And as further punishment you will from now on give my feet a rub once per day… Now get some rest and I’ll bring you some dinner later on“, she continued with her voice smoothening at the last part. Then she picked him up and brought him back to his room where he could rest on his bed.

“I know this treatment might’ve seemed a little disproportionate… But these things could happen to you, only that we wouldn’t take care not to actually harm you if we didn’t even know you were there. I’d rather hurt you a bit now and you learn your lesson than finding your corpse on my sole.”, she now said gently and looked at him with a tear glistening in her left eye.

“I couldn’t stand that…” she whispered, turned around and left his room.

Jared closed his eyes and thought about what she had just said. Damn, three weeks had passed and he still wasn’t in control of the situation. His Com-pack showed a new message from Darren but he didn’t see it as he was already asleep.

Sorry can’t come! Mary doesn’t like the idea.

Steven

„And you really want to do this? It surely is a bit dangerous Steven and I would understand it if you wouldn’t want to after what happened to Mr Van Mallory“ Vanessa’s soft voice whispered. But Steven had made his decision. He was located on her bed and in front of him was sitting the woman of his dreams, her legs spread and stretched out, her body seemed sculptured by angels.

“After all that you’ve done for me… The least I can do is to try it out”, Steven said via the com-pack. His eyes locked on her beautiful vagina, the cave he planned to climb into. He was prepared for this and even had a plan how to most efficiently stimulate his goddess. Vanessa smiled down at him. The last three weeks she had taken care of him. Mary had offered to take him to school as well but Steven had different plans. After the horrifying events at Pyrrhus Alley she had been sure that she would engage in a relationship with this humble and brave boy no matter how long he would stay this size but his decision had still surprised her. »I don’t care about my size anymore! I’ve found my goddess and my deepest wish is to belong to you. I want to be yours Vany, do you think you could do that for me?« He had asked her. And now? Now he would willingly enter her just to please his goddess.

Steven walked up to her labia and began caressing them as dedicated as it was possible at his size. Then he climbed up to her clitoris and his tiny hands performed marvellous work. Vanessa had to concentrate, for is she didn’t keep control of herself she would definitely put her hand down there and endanger her little boyfriend. Steven seemed to realise that what he was doing worked and smiled satisfied. Then he climbed down to the sheath’s entrance and vanished in the darkness. Steven was naked himself and could feel his goddess’ juices flow around his body as he proceeded. Only little light came through the entrance and which each step he made, he could feel how her muscles began contracting. The walls of flesh closed in on him but he didn’t panic. He knew exactly that Vanessa wouldn’t be able to control herself much longer and that was fine. He began to work on his sensitive living surroundings and began holding his breath as her juices began overflowing him. He was right Vanessa couldn’t prevent herself from doing it any longer. Her fingers moved into the cave and gently pushed Steven deeper and deeper. Under other circumstances Steven would’ve considered this torture as he got pushed up and down, pressed into the fleshy and juice-dripping surface of Vanessa’s tunnel of love. But he enjoyed it. He forced himself to enjoy it. A few times he felt like he would drown or get squished between her fingers or the contracting muscles but that didn’t happen and after a while he was flooded out, his marvellous work finished and his goddess more than satisfied.

“Yes Steven! You belong to me… You’re mine” She whispered.

With a smile on his face he fell asleep.

 

Corinne

Alone Corinne sat at the desk in her own little flat. She was independent from her parents for quite a while already. In front of her were lots of pages with drawn pictures that showed the shrunken boys. She still couldn’t believe that she got out of this without getting into further trouble. She had been passed out when the police had arrived at Pyrrhus Alley or she would’ve confessed everything she had done. But instead, her friends as well as Mrs Van Mallory hadn’t lost a single word about her involvement. She felt guilty for the things she had done but at the same time she missed having the shrunken boys at her mercy. Oftentimes she had thought about contacting Valery or Vanessa just to get to play a little bit with one of the boys but she knew that this was a bad idea. The only girl she kept contact with for the time being was Aileen who frequently visited her.

I wonder how Loraine feels right now… she thought while staring at a picture she had drawn that showed Josh at the mercy of her foot. He was still shrunken and it wasn’t unlikely that he would never return to normal… It was her fault and she knew it. There was nothing she could for him was there? She stood up and went to a bookshelf. Hidden inside one of these terrible romantic comedies were the notes she had frequently taken when she worked with Mrs Van Mallory. They weren’t complete but granted a major insight into the technology. With these notes and access to the needed materials and equipment she could be able to craft another device. But Corinne didn’t trust herself.

Would I really just use it to help Josh, Jared and Steven? She asked herself but knew the answer. Her desire was great…too great to take this risk. She put back the notes she had pulled out but hesitated. In her left pocket was the key to the Van Mallory house where she would find everything she needed.

I’m not doing this for me…I owe Val… she thought, pulled out the notes again and left her flat.

Aileen

Aileen had recovered well from the incidents and found that her relationship to Valery and Vanessa had deepened as well as a friendship with the boys she used to keep in her sock had emerged. Oftentimes she would visit Steven and Vanessa as well as Josh and Valery. She didn’t really admit it in front of him, but she admired the way Josh was dealing with his… condition.

She wondered how the little guys and Josh especially were perceiving her, now that the drama at Pyrrhus Alley was over. She tried to hide her fascination about all this shrinking stuff as she feared that they would judge her for it but still she used every opportunity to get a look at the remaining three shrunken boys and to play with them and as she was always very careful and gentle, Valery and Mary for example had become quite tolerant about her playing with their brother. She was even allowed to take him out sometimes when he wanted to go somewhere. Well as long as both would wear the headset of course. Tomorrow she would get to take him to her place as they planned to watch a movie together. Aileen smiled as she thought of the movie she had selected for this occasion. Honey I shrunk the kids.

Later today she planned on meeting Corinne again but strangely enough she didn’t answer calls anymore and didn’t reply to her messages. I hope she’s alright… She really seemed to fight with herself lately, she thought.

As Corinne didn’t get in touch at all anymore this day, Aileen just decided to go to sleep early. The more she thought about tomorrow the more excited she got about seeing Josh again. Was it only his size? Or did she actually develop feelings for this brave tiny boy?

The next day, she went to work as usual and couldn’t wait to finally pick up Josh. Her friends at work noticed her excitement and wouldn’t stop asking questions and implying suspicions concerning a new boy in her life. Well they weren’t that wrong… But of course Aileen kept the truth to herself and was glad when she finally was allowed to leave.

When she arrived at Josh’s house, Mary and Darren were making out on the grass in the front yard and didn’t even notice her.

“Get a room you two”, Aileen joked and enjoyed watching them startle.

“Hey Aileen! You’re here to pick up my brother I guess?” Mary exclaimed and began to worriedly inspect the grass beneath them.

“Yes… you didn’t take him out here with you did you?” Aileen replied as she watched Josh’s sister obviously searching for something or someone.

“Ehm… I’m sure he must be somewhere nearby he was on my shoulder a second ago!” Mary admitted and carefully rolled off Darren who then stood up to greet Aileen adequately.

“Don’t worry it’s not the first time this happens. I bet Josh just jumped off to explore the area a bit. He’ll turn up somewhere soon”, he said while hugging Aileen. She still was surprised how he could be so friendly with her after she had almost eaten and digested his brother. She looked at Mary again who was still searching and then noticed something. She wore a red and white striped top which showed a lot of her cleavage and apparently she didn’t wear any bra. I bet Mrs Middleton wouldn’t be delighted to see her daughter out here in the public like that, Aileen thought and had to chuckle. But there was something else, the shape of a tiny man pressed through the fabric of her top. When she had begun making out with Darren, Josh must’ve slid accidentally down her shoulder and into his sister’s well… Darren lying on top of her probably wasn’t much of a help there for poor Josh.

“Mary… why don’t you take a look beneath your cute little top.” Aileen stated and winked at her. Mary did as she was told, stood up and blushed immediately when she saw tiny Josh desperately hanging on to her left nipple.

She reached in, pulled him out of there, maybe a bit more rough than she had intended, and looked at him. He seemed a little bit strained and exhausted.

“Oh Josh… what were you doing in there you little pervert”, she exclaimed well knowing that he didn’t do it voluntarily. Aileen laughed as Josh began angrily squeaking around.

“Don’t take him with you without his com-pack you little turtle doves…” Aileen stated and Darren went into the house to get the com-pack.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone about this as long as promise to be a bit more careful with him”, Aileen continued and winked again. She thought of Josh being stuck to her breast was somewhat appealing to her. Darren came out with the com-pack and soon after, Josh was able to communicate again.

“That never happened Mary! You understand me?” Josh exclaimed who was embarrassed by the fact that he had to be saved by Aileen to get free from his little sisters boob. Aileen and Mary laughed and Mary handed him over to her.

“So long Josh! See you at school tomorrow!” Darren said and waved goodbye. After they had bid farewell to Aileen as well, she took him with her and went to the car. Josh looked forward to the evening with Aileen as she was always so gentle and funny even though she tended to take advantage of his size sometimes. She allowed him to sit in front of the window as she took him to her flat. It was the first time he saw it and he was surprised how big it actually was. It had three rooms and a separate kitchen and bathroom.

“Wow how much money to you make at work that you can afford such a flat?” Josh asked as Aileen set him down onto the red couch. A lot of stuff here was red, he noticed as he looked around.

“Well enough I’d say and my family is kind of wealthy you know?” She replied retained. She didn’t like it when people asked her about money-related things. She put on the movie and began changing right in front of little Josh. Surprised and amazed, Josh watched as Aileen undressed and presented herself in underwear before she began pulling out jogging pants and a more comfortable and, who would’ve guessed, red top from the drawer. Aileen truly was a gorgeous woman as well and Josh felt honoured that she didn’t seem to have any problem showing him that. Of course Aileen had done this on purpose and when she was about to put on the new outfit she hesitated.

“Would you mind if I just stay like this?” She then asked with a seductive undertone. Josh was stunned as Aileen presented her beautifully shaped body and looked at him expectantly.

“Yes… I mean no… no of course not…” he stammered through his mic. He didn’t even pay attention to the movie that had already begun. In awe he watched as she slowly walked up to the couch, turned around right in front of the cushion he was standing on and stretched her butt out. She wore red provocative lingerie that emphasized the shape of her butt. If he didn’t trust her so much he would’ve thought that she was about to sit on him. But instead of getting afraid he used his chance to admire the view she presented him.

“Is that view worth a little kiss?” Aileen asked playfully and began carefully descending her butt onto the cushion while making sure that Josh wouldn’t end up beneath it. His heart was racing as her two giant cheeks slowly settled on the fabric in front of him. Even though she obviously was careful, the weight of her giant body pressing into the surface, caused the ground Josh was standing on give in a little. Josh tumbled forward and crashed into her soft left cheek. Aileen felt that and chuckled lowly. Josh overcame his first surprise and then began to enjoy the feeling of voluntarily pressing his body into the smooth warm wobbly substance. And after a short while he began to kiss it vigorously.

Aileen couldn’t believe what she was doing and that Josh seemed to actually like it. Maybe her feelings for him weren’t as one-sided as she had thought. She enjoyed letting him kiss her cheeks and after a while an awful idea grew within her. She wanted to feel his body beneath her cheeks. She didn’t want to crush him of course but he wanted him to be a bit more helpless. She knew it probably was a bad idea but couldn’t prevent herself from slowly lifting up her butt a little bit.

“Lay down on your back”, she ordered him gently. Josh was so caught up in the moment that he didn’t even question her order and did as he was told. Then, when he had stripped of the heavy com-pack and lied down, he watched as Aileen slowly sat down onto his body leaving only his head free.

“Aileen… what are… you doing?” he pressed out as he was pressed into the cushion by her warm and soft butt cheek. He struggled to get free and tried to pull himself out but it was pointless.

“Continue kissing”, she ordered and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Josh beneath her. Josh noticed that she was trying hard to put only little of her weight onto him and figured that this was turning her on somehow. He lifted his head as far as possible and continued to kiss the skin of her cheek. Even though it was hard, he could still breathe and somehow the warmth of her body and the pressure had something comforting as well. Shouldn’t he feel humiliated? Josh wasn’t sure how he felt about this so he just waited for further instructions. After a while Aileen lifted her ass of him and turned around to check if she had overdone it. As that wasn’t the case she smiled and picked him up carefully. She noticed that he wasn’t wearing his com-pack any longer and somehow she preferred it this way. She picked up the com-pack with her other hand and put it onto the little table next to the couch. Then she seated herself on the couch, lied down on her back and positioned Josh in between her C-cups.

“This terrain is more appealing than Corinne’s backside hm?” Aileen said and Josh remembered how he had climbed Corinne’s buttocks. She was right… This was way better.

“Now while I watch the movie I’d like you to explore a little bit”, she demanded and Josh smiled. This was more than fine with him, he concluded as he gazed at the two beautiful mountains in between which he was standing. He admired the mid-eastern tan of her skin and decided to go to her belly. He reached her belly button and couldn’t help but jump into the little bulge and relax there for a while. Aileen seemed to like it as she began to carefully caress him in there with her index. Now Josh also realised what movie it was she had put on and had to laugh. He really could share her sense of humour and even though he wasn’t much into the hierarchy she tried to establish between her, the giantess, and him, her little shrunken boy, Josh’s feelings for Aileen intensified. They watched the movie to its end without her saying another word and once it was finished locked her eyes on him once again.

“You know, usually before I decide whether I really like a boy or not, I force him to go dance with me somewhere. Only in your case I somehow doubt it would work out”, Aileen stated and faked a sad expression on her face. Josh grinned because little did Aileen know; he actually was a pretty good dancer even though he didn’t like it that much. His mother had forced him to take lessons a bit more than a year ago and his teacher had said that he was a natural talent when it came to the classic dance styles.

“But you could dance for me now little man… just so I get an impression…” She continued and pushed him gently out of her navel. Josh laughed and on the smooth skin of her belly he showed off the best he could do without a partner. Aileen was amazed by the talent of this cute little man on her belly and began flipping her fingers for a beat. Time passed by but none of them paid any attention to it. It was a marvellous night for both of them. When Josh had been exhausted from all the dancing, Aileen had carefully picked him up and given him the biggest and most intensive kiss he had ever experienced and soon, as Josh was relaxing in between her beautiful breasts, they both closed their eyes.

I guess he’s mine now, was Aileen’s last satisfied thought before they both fell asleep.

 

Loraine

Somewhere far away from Pyrrhus Alley, in a high-security state penitentiary, Loraine sat on the bed in her cell. She was in solitary confinement and except for the guardsmen she didn’t get to see many other human beings. The isolation and the silence were the worst part and made it hard to suppress the suicidal thoughts. How could this happen to her? She was in charge, she had everything under control and then these girls managed to ruin everything. Corinne… One day you will regret this… she thought as she leaned back against the sterile white wall.

Weeks passed and her mental condition worsened. Her hate on the world grew as much as the hate on herself. She didn’t even get a fair trial and now they just left her here, in this cell, until she’d be rotten. Another month had passed until something interesting happened. On a Tuesday morning, at least she thought it was Tuesday, two gentlemen in suits stood in front of her cell.

“Mrs Van Mallory?” One of them asked.

She stood up from her bed and went to the safety door.

“Yes” she basically spat out.

“Let’s go for a walk”, the man said and unlocked the door.  

 

 

The End...for now

 



Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! Writing this story was quite fun and I actually already began to continue it. And if there is interest, I would consider to start publishing as soon as I've made some more progress.

I'd really like to hear your opinions on that matter and I'm gracious for all the given feedback!