- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short but intense...


Vanessa struggled to hold back her feelings. The picture of Steven being swallowed whole by her friend cursed her mind.

“What will happen to Josh now? He is the winner of the contest you came up with.” Vanessa asked to divert herself.

“Well I assume that it would be of importance to you that we spare him right?” Loraine answered smiling at her new apprentice.

“Yes… I think enough blood was shed this day…” Vanessa replied.

“Well I can’t guarantee anything I fear… he knows too much so I definitely won’t just return him to normal size. But if he accepts his place as a personal slave to his goddess I might let him live…At least for a while…” Loraine stated and walked over to the box in which Josh was waiting fearfully.

“Well… not quite what I hoped for but I guess he can count himself lucky. Excuse me…this all hasn’t been easy for me. Do you mind if I freshen up quickly in your bathroom?” Vanessa asked.

“Yeah-yeah whatever”, Loraine replied wearily as she watched the little boy in the box with a glistening in her eyes. Her huge breasts were dangling above his prison as she leaned over it. They weren’t anywhere near as beautiful as Vanessa’s or Corinne’s but still Josh couldn’t stop looking at them.

Vanessa walked out of the room and looked for the bathroom on this floor. When she found it she quickly slipped in and locked the door. Finally she could take the poor boy out of the hell she had put him in. He was like glued to her crevice and as she inspected him, she realised that his left arm as well as both of his legs seemed kind of distorted. Nevertheless he was awake and most importantly… alive.

“I’m so sorry… I’ll hide you somewhere in this room until I’ve figured out what to do next!” She whispered and looked around the room until she noticed a little box of Q-tips. She took it from the shelf, opened it and almost let it fall in shock as she saw Valery waving her hands at her.

“Valery! You’re alive? I thought…I thought Corinne…“ Vanessa stammered. Then she realised that Corinne must have used a similar trick to save her.

“So Corinne couldn’t do it after all huh? I’m so glad to see you alive Val… They think I’ve killed Darren but I managed to smuggle him out intact…well…alive at least”, Vanessa stated and carefully put down Darren next to her friend.

“Now I have to come up with some kind of plan…”

Josh

Loraine still stared down into the box with that scary look on her face and Josh had nothing better to do than to look at her breasts.

“So little Josh…do you consider yourself lucky? All of your friends are dead…dead because I ordered it…you must hate me, am I right?” She then stated tauntingly and woke up Josh from his boob-related trance. She was right… he hated her more than anything else in the world.

“But what is stronger? Your hate or your will to survive?” She asked and Josh seriously couldn’t answer that question. He kind of had gotten used to being small but the helplessness was still the worst part. He was nothing compared to Mrs Van Mallory, the fate of his friends had proven that countless times now.

Aileen walked up to the box now as well and gave Josh a pitiful gaze.

“Mrs Van Mallory… is that verbal abuse really necessary now? He had a hard day…give him a break”, she pleaded.

Loraine didn’t even really pay attention to her though. She just sighed in an annoyed way.

“Just to make one thing clear here… We’re not partners…you don’t get to decide anything…especially not what I can or cannot do to my victims. You’re only here because I let you live…I spared you because you’ve made the right choice…You owe me!” Loraine said calmly. Aileen took a step back. Mrs Van Mallory’s inflexion had changed…She now sounded even more menacing than before.

“Loraine! She’s my friend and we are a team right?” Corinne exclaimed wrought up.

Loraine chuckled and grabbed Josh out of the box.

“Oh my dear Corinne… You showed me love when I was left alone with my now ex-husband. You supported me throughout my whole plan. But still… it’s not really a team we’re talking about here. I am a goddess to this world, even if it doesn’t know it yet and you…you and your friends…you are my servants. My angels you could say. I let you live and watch how I form the world after my imagination and in return… you belong to me…your lives belong to me just like that little bug here in my hands…” Loraine said and put down Josh onto the wooden floor.

Corinne and Aileen both took a step back from Mrs Van Mallory. Never Corinne would’ve expected this woman to think like that. She even thought that they had something special.

“I think I can take off these boots now for a while.” Loraine said and began pulling her foot out of Jared’s prison. Loraine didn’t even look if he was still alive or not as it was hard to tell without getting him out of there. His body seemed flattened and he surely wasn’t conscious but his chest was moving up and down. He was breathing. She took off her other shoe and then both of her socks as well, revealing her huge feet. They were even bigger than Corinne’s and her nails were painted black. Their skin glistened with sweat which had also soaked her socks which she now threw into Josh’s direction. Surprised by this he got hit and knocked onto the ground. It was only her socks that now buried him beneath them, but he wasn’t even remotely strong enough to free himself.

“God in these winter-boots I sweat like crazy… I bet your little friend drowned in my sweat before I could even squish him. Maybe he died from the smell though…what do you think little man?” Loraine taunted and slightly pressed her hand onto her socks underneath which Josh was suffering. He got pressed into the fabric and wiped around on the floor as Loraine was carefully playing with her slave. She then lifted them up to see her little bugman lying flat on his back breathing heavily.

“Aileen wanted me to give you a break… you could need that right?” She now stated in a pretended gentle inflexion. Josh just nodded slightly.

“Aww… Unfortunately her opinion doesn’t matter at all. Now get up and come to your goddesses feet or they will come to you!“ She commanded.

Mrs Van Mallory had stood up again and towered over him. Her feet were a couple of yards away and surely would smell even worse than her socks. Nevertheless Josh obeyed and got up. What other choice did he have? He slowly walked up to her right foot until he was only inches away from it.

“Little man! You’ve caused me a lot of trouble… I want you to apologize to your goddess by licking the sweat from each of my toes. Then and only then I will accept you as my personal slave and you might survive the next days. Don’t worry if you die I’ll soon have an entire world to worship my feet”, Loraine ordered and smiled down at him. Anger filled Josh’s wrath. He had caused her trouble? He knew that she was just trying to provoke him but still…

Aileen and Corinne were still kind of frozen. Was this what she wanted to do with the world? Make everyone her slave? Corinne had been convinced that she just wanted to use the device to make women rule this world… But enslaving humanity?

Josh couldn’t overcome his last bit of pride. Stunned he remained standing in front of Loraine’s feet

“Meh time’s up” Loraine said and with one quick movement of her foot she buried Josh beneath her big toe. He screamed in pain as she pressed it onto his lower body, thereby almost crushing his crown-jewels. Only his neck and head were visible, the rest of his body slowly was flattened by Loraine’s toe.

“Loraine! Don’t!” Aileen cried as she had to watch Valery’s brother slowly giving in to that crazy woman’s weight.

“Don’t worry child… I’m just introducing him to his place in this new world…” Loraine answered absently while enjoying the feeling of this little man beneath her foot. Then she moved it off him and inspected his tormented body.

“You clearly have noticed that the shrunken human body, if not exposed to too much pressure or other fatal conditions, is capable of regenerating more than ten times as fast as usual. Due to its higher density it also is way more durable…I mean look at him… he’s still alive even though I basically just put a thousand pounds of weight onto him. That won’t help him if I stomp on him completely of course”, Loraine explained and once again lifted her foot above Josh who’s face showed an expression of pure terror. Loraine’s wrinkly sole dangled above him, ready to squish him any second.

“You know what? F*** my promise this boy doesn’t live up to my expectations of a slave anyway. Here you have your reward dear contestant”, Loraine exclaimed and began descending her foot.

Josh closed his eyes; he wasn’t ready for this…


Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for chapter 23 "I won't tolerate mutiny" tomorrow!