- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Aileen and Vanessa were looking wonderful and menacing and the same time. Both were wearing Valery’s clothes which they had borrowed earlier this day. Vanessa’s green top seemed a little too tight which was understandable due to the difference of their chest-sizes. Also the leggings she had borrowed were sitting tight and emphasized her divine butt. Aileen had chosen a casual red women’s t-shirt with V-cut as red was her favourite colour and beautiful nylons with flower ornaments on them.

“Aileen… as you’ve been the first one to agree to my little condition. You’re the first one to be initiated. Please go ahead and choose one of them to be your victim. Feel free to do it however you want”, Loraine said and Aileen took a step towards the stool, knelt down and inspected the little guys shivering with fear as they looked into the eyes of this Mideast-Goddess. Her breath flew over them like gusts of wind before a summer storm. It still smelled of fried egg and orange juice from her breakfast. Her eyes switched their targets frequently until her gaze came to rest at Steven. He took a step back, afraid she would actually choose him and thereby denying his sacrifice to Vanessa. He began shaking his head, trying to indicate that she mustn’t choose him. Not because he was afraid of her but to save her friend.

“I think I’ve made my choice”, Aileen’s voice boomed through the room.

“No Aileen! Please don’t choose me for Vanessa’s sake!” Steven yelled but she didn’t hear him. She wrapped her fingers around him and slowly got back up.

Vanessa froze as she saw whom she picked.

“You picked…Steven…?” she stuttered.

Aileen grinned confidently and nodded.

“I’ve always disliked these potheads from high school… they wandered around like nothing would bother them ever. I once asked one of them, he was sitting in the front yard of the school with a bong in his hands, whether he wasn’t afraid of being expelled and if he didn’t worry about his future. You know what he answered? »The universe has a plan for all of us. Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you. You know?« And then he offered me to try it out…” Corinne told her.

“A wise man indeed but surely not familiar with situations like these…” Steven whispered recognizing the quote from The Big Lebowski.

“Well Steven… it seems like this is one of these days where the bear eats you…with only one small difference. It will be me who’s eating you and I will enjoy it.” Aileen stated tauntingly to the young man in her hand. Steven started sweating and struggled to get free from her grip. As he would be slowly and painfully digested by this girl, Vanessa would lose her voluntary victim and would have to choose between Darren and Josh. She’d never do that he reckoned. But his struggles were pointless as Aileen lifted him up directly in front of her face.

“No…” Vanessa whispered.

Aileen turned around and looked at her confusedly.

“What was that Vany? Is there anything wrong with me picking Steven?” Aileen asked but before Vanessa could answer Loraine intervened.

„You’ve made your choice… there’s no way out of this anymore. I like your idea Aileen… tell me how it was when you had your meal”, Loraine stated excitedly.

Aileen turned to the young man in her hand again and took him between thumb and index. Slowly she moved him above her now wide opened mouth. Dangling there Steven could see her giant teeth and her menacing tongue. Saliva was dripping from the deadly cavern’s top. Steven as well as Vanessa were shivering. She couldn’t watch this happen and turned away as Aileen dropped Steven into her mouth and onto her tongue. Steven screamed in fear as he hit her tongue and was instantly soaked with saliva. The smell of fried eggs and orange juice had intensified and helplessly he had to watch as the entrance to her mouth was closing quickly. It became dark around him and then, suddenly, he got pushed around by the tongue, pressed against first the top of her mouth cavern then into the gingivae. Her saliva filled his mouth, nose and ears as he was swirled around in her mouth. She played around with him for a whole minute almost drowning him before she let him rest on the back-part of her tongue. An incredibly loud and bass-intensive »Mhmmm« resounded and before he even realised it, she had swallowed him whole and alive. He slowly slid down her oesophagus and into her stomach, knowing that soon he would become digested.

“Noo…” Vanessa cried.

The other girls eyed her critically.

“Well maybe you’re not cut out for this after all young girl…” Loraine stated cold-heartedly while checking Aileen’s mouth in case she just pretended to actually swallow her victim.In panic Vanessa wiped of her tears and said “I am! It’s just… I wanted to be the one crushing him…” she stated and was not even lying. Loraine looked at her rather sceptically.

“Okay then… pick one of the others”, she ordered and Vanessa walked up to the stool and knelt down.

Darren and Josh who had watched the sad scenario now realised that each of them could be the next if Vanessa would go through with this. They both felt bad for her unfortunate situation but at the same time none of them was willing to volunteer for this like Steven. The more the poor girl kept looking at the two boys the more she seemed to hesitate. But when her eyes met Josh’s once again she realised that she owed Valery. She grabbed Josh from the stool and rose him up to her face.

“This little guy is to be held responsible for what happened to Valery. He allowed all of them to play around with this device and therefor is to blame for the malfunction.” She stated and Josh began to cry in her hand.

Darren couldn’t believe his luck. For a second he had thought that this girl would choose him. Excited he waved Josh goodbye, instantly regretting this crude gesture.

“But he is Valery’s little brother and in memory of her, I don’t dare to hurt him. Hereby I declare this young boy winner of the contest”, She suddenly continued and put Josh back into the box on the bed.

“What?” Darren exclaimed.

„I’m so sorry Darren, you wanted me to rather die than to take your life and if it weren’t for the way you presented your opinion, I might’ve decided that way“, She then stated and pulled down her leggings together with her thong thereby revealing her incredible legs, thighs and most importantly her truly divine shaped butt. Seductively she walked up to the stool in whose middle Darren stood and stared at her stunned as he was. Aileen, Corinne and Loraine had watched with awe as well and when she saw Vanessa’s naked lower body she even started to get turned on. Vanessa put one of her legs on each side of the stool so that her butt was towering directly above the seating area and Darren. His eyes and mouth were wide opened with terror and amazement as he realised what fate she had in mind for him.

“I anticipated that your last wish would be to at least get a glimpse of my pure divinity before you get buried beneath it” she said solemnly before she descended her butt slowly onto the stool.

Darren couldn’t believe that this was happening to him now as well. Couldn’t she at least do it fast so he wouldn’t have to suffer that long? But Vanessa took her time and Darren couldn’t look away. He had to admit that, terrifying as it was, there also was a certain beauty in the way he had to die. Her cheeks began to connect with the wooden surface of the stool and Darren realised that he was directly beneath the center of her butt which meant, while on every other position on this stool he would’ve been flattened immediately, where he now was located he would end up in the crevice between her divine ebony cheeks. Soon he was surrounded by flesh quickly expanding as she sat down completely and got pressed into the skin of her crevice while being smothered by her cheeks from both sides. The pressure still was insane but not as deadly as directly beneath her cheeks. She had planned this, Darren was sure of that and even though his survival wasn’t guaranteed he was thankful that she at least tried.

“I’m proud of you Vanessa… but would you be so kind to really grind him into your butt?” Loraine stated as if she knew that Darren could’ve survived this. Vanessa got nervous but then had an idea.

“I know something better…” she said and a relatively loud rattling became audible as she let out some gas. Darren barely even noticed it as he was buried in her skin and almost squished between her cheeks. Breathing had become nearly impossible and he barely remained conscious.

Loraine laughed out loudly and clapped her hands while Corinne and Aileen seemed shocked that she would humiliate her victim like this.

“Well well well… welcome to our special little group of chosen people Vanessa. You’ve proven yourself more than worthy.” Loraine announced.

Vanessa slowly stood up from the stool, making sure that Darren would remain stucked in between her cheeks by pressing them together. She knew this would probably smother and hurt him but if they saw him alive on the stool, they would kill him and her for sure. She pulled up her underwear and leggings while kind of enjoying the squirming in between her cheeks.

But what do I do now? Vanessa thought as Corinne and Aileen came to hug her.


Chapter End Notes:

2 chapters and en epilogue to go :)

Hope you enjoy it!