- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is slowly proceeding to its temporary end. I hope you enjoy this slightly longer chapter :)


It was still about one hour left until the Equalizer would be charged again and Corinne and Loraine thought about how to deal with the girl locked inside of the laboratory.

“Loraine… don’t you think I learned the lesson you wanted to teach me?” Corinne asked hopefully.

“You surely have and I’m proud of you. Soon we’ll be able to change the world sweetheart and there’re gonna be more men worshipping your divine feet than you can even imagine“, Loraine stated.

“But we will also need women at our sides don’t you think? If we want to take this opportunity to revolutionize the modern society we will need support…” Corinne continued.

“Yes of course… I’ve thought about that already but first of all we need to finish the device, make tons of experiments to learn about the specifics, to unveil the secrets of our little secret if you know what I mean”, Loraine replied and wiggled her naked butt on the corpse of her husband.

“Of course…you’re right but… the girl down there in the lab, as well as Vanessa who is the one remaining in the box… they both could be our first…let’s call it…apprentices“, Corinne stated calmly.

“Didn’t we spill enough female blood?” She added.

Loraine looked at her little protégé, wondering why she cared so much about these girls.

“Damn it Cory… okay… but for her the same conditions apply as to that other girl in the box. No…other…survivors are we clear on that?” Loraine stated and reached out to a bottle of wine standing on a little oak table close to the armchair. She pulled out the cork and took a few deep draughts before handing the bottle over to Corinne.

“To our dreams! May they finally come true” Corinne said solemnly and took a deep draught as well.

“May they come true”, Loraine said and nodded into her direction.

“So in about an hour we will go down to the lab and induct that girl into our plans. If she agrees to the condition she will be allowed to join us on our journey. If not she’ll find her end beneath you! I will go straight to the device so she doesn’t get to do anything stupid… The downside of this is, that we now will have to spare two of those little fellows… No in fact… we need to spare all of them for now. I want the girls to choose which one of them they want to crush… educational purposes you know?” Loraine now explained. Even though Corinne worried that this would make it even harder for Vanessa and Aileen, she agreed and took another draught of the delicious red wine.

Jared, Darren and Steven just sat quietly in between Corinne’s huge legs. Josh was crying over the death of his sister, who he had dragged into this. They should’ve just accepted their fate as soon as Vince had died. Josh wished that Valery would’ve just squished him with that magazine, that Steven would only be a stain on her foot and that Vanessa would have never found the twins. No one of the other guys dared to even talk to Josh right now. They all were afraid of their almost certain death but at the same time they also felt bad for Josh’s sister who now had to pay the price for their dumb prank.

“I don’t think they’re gonna do it…”, Jared suddenly stated.

“What?” Steven asked confusedly.

“Neither Vanessa nor Aileen will actually kill us…”, Jared explained.

“That won’t help us at all Jared… in fact that would make matters worse because even more blood would be shed due to our stupidity…”, Josh now sobbed.

“I don’t want to die Josh!” Jared exclaimed angrily.

“Me neither Jared but we’re not in the position to do anything about it. And crying or yelling at each other won’t help us either. So just f***ing deal with it okay?” Steven now yelled. The others knew he was right and remained quiet again. Josh’s bruises were already healing again and the pain he had been in since Corinne decided to squeeze him in between her feet, slowly decreased.

 

 

“Hmm but how do we spend the remaining time? Now that they know about our plans with them, playing with them is boring”, Corinne stated. In fact she didn’t even want to play around now until she’d have an opportunity to get Valery out of danger.

“Now that you say it… we could make it a game. If I think about it, three people to choose from is just as fine as four and there would only be one last survivor in the end. Hey we could even reward the winner of this little contest.” Loraine exclaimed.

“I’m not sure if I’m getting your idea… I thought you wanted Vanessa and Aileen to choose two of those and we get to squish the others”, Corinne stated confusedly.

“Yeah…yeah…but that was before you said you were bored. Three will last for the ladies’ initiation and we would have our fun now! Let me elaborate my idea. We’ll make a little survival contest and only three of them can win. They’ll have to figure out whether they want to co-operate and agree on a pawn offer themselves or they compete against each other and the weakest one I reckon will have the pleasure to be humiliated and squished by his goddesses. Then in round two, it will be about luck and sympathy. Your two friends will each choose one of the remaining three and end their lives. Only one guy is remaining and we can generously reward him.” Loraine portrayed her plan.

“Sounds interesting… but what kind of »survival game« are you thinking of that does not risk the other’s lives”, Corinne pointed out.

“hmm good point… what about a race? A race on top of one of our bodies… the first three to make it from the feet to the head will get into the next round. Corinne, do you want to be the arena?” Loraine.

Corinne chuckled and was actually fascinated by the idea of these tiny guys struggling to get to her head.

“Sure thing but let me go to the bathroom first. I don’t want to have to pee during the contest”, Corinne said and went out of the room trying not to put too much weight on her toes while she was walking.

“They are kidding right? Do they really expect us to compete against each other? I mean we’re all in this together and we’re all gonna go down anyway. Let’s go down as a team.” Steven stated.

„I knew you would say that. I don’t think your junkie- lunge is going to make it through a race of that scale. I for my part don’t want to be the first one they turn into jam, I still hope that Aileen or Vanessa will rescue us in the end.” Jared said, got up and started to stretch.

“I’m with my brother on that… one of us will have to find out what these psychos mean by »humiliate« and I surely won’t volunteer for that role”, Darren stated.

“Are you seriously fighting now guys? In this situation? They’re playing with us and you know it. Let’s just refuse to do anything and if they want to punish one of us, they’ll have to pick him themselves“, Josh reasoned but the others didn’t even seem to listen.

“I survived more shit in this size than you can imagine you little Olsen twins… You want beef you can have it”, Steven shouted angrily at the two brothers and got up as well. Frustrated by how easy his friends were to manipulate Josh remained seated and waited for Corinne to come back while the others continued to brag about themselves and to make up stupid nicknames for each other.

Valery

Valery was still crouched beneath Corinne’s toes and even though she possibly had the hardest time of her life, she was thankful that Corinne was trying not to kill her. The temperature felt like at least 40 C° and Corinne’s foot sweat was incredible. Only after spending a few minutes within her sock, her whole clothing had been soaked with her sweat. Why did she have to wear those super-thick non-breathable sport socks? Well one could argue that it was for them that she had survived the weight of this 500ft tall giantess. In the next minutes it became hotter and hotter but at the same time Valery noticed that Corinne didn’t make a single step trying to spare her the torture. She heard the muffled voices on the outside talking about how to deal with Aileen and about the contest. She hoped deeply that her brother would sustain this hell until an opportunity for rescue would emerge.

He must feel terrible right now, blaming himself for my death

Suddenly Corinne began walking and once again Valery was smothered by her foot as she walked to the bathroom. But the relief was huge when Corinne carefully put off her sock and let the shrunken Valery fall into her open hand. Smilingly she looked down at her obviously happy that Valery had survived this torment.

“You don’t know how glad I am to see you alive… I’m so sorry I never wanted to hurt you, Vanessa or Aileen… it all kind of escalated when you all showed up here. But don’t worry as soon as there will be an opportunity I will return you to normal size. For now, as I reckon that you don’t want to stay within my sock until that time has come, I’ll have to hide you somewhere in this room.” Corinne stated.

Valery still couldn’t believe that Corinne would involve herself in this massacre but at the same time she was thankful for her rescue. So she just nodded happily and swallowed her anger for the time being.

“I have an idea!” Corinne exclaimed and grabbed an almost empty box of Q-tips from a shelf. It was non-transparent, with plenty of space in there and even some left over Q-tips to hide under in case Loraine would look into it. But to be honest Corinne never had seen her use them before. She took nail scissors and poked a few tiny holes into the box’s back and then put tiny Valery into it. She should be safe there. Then she did her business as she hadn’t been lying about having to pee and went back to the bedroom where Mrs Van Mallory already awaited her.

Josh, Jared, Darren and Steven

“Are you finally ready?” She asked impatiently and without losing more time, Corinne put off her socks and laid down on the bed with her ass up. Loraine walked up to the four guys, grabbed them and placed them carefully, two on each of Corinne’s incredibly huge bare soles. Josh and Darren were put on her left and Steven and Jared placed on her right foot. Corinne chuckled as the tiny men were tickling her sole and she had to withstand the urge to rub her feet against each other.

“Okay little fellows… you’ve heard the rules. The last one to get to her head is screwed!” Loraine stated.

Josh sighed as he realised that he would actually have to play along as his friends refused to reason with him.

Ready, Set, GO” Loraine exclaimed and the boys started running towards Corinne’s heels. The angle as well as the soft surface of her sole made it difficult to gather up speed and the further they came the more it was a question of climbing and not running. Josh and Darren both were slightly ahead of the others and pretty much simultaneously climbed her left heel. From its top the view was somewhat impressive. Her amazingly long and alabaster tanned legs looked like a valley and then there were these two massive mountains that were her butt cheeks. They realised that once there, they would either need to climb up an entire cheek and then climb down again, which could take an eternity or they would have to cross what Josh imagined as Corinne’s private Death Valley.

Why couldn’t she just lie on her back? Josh asked himself. Both he and Darren used a couple of seconds to catch their breath and then began descending from her heal. The soft and partially wrinkly skin of her ankle provided perfect footing and the descent to her perfectly shaved shank went pretty easy. They ran more or less next to each other and every time one of them had to stop to catch his breath, the other one halted as well. Darren didn’t really care about beating Josh as long as he and his brother would make it among the first three to Corinne’s head. And at the moment both, Josh and Darren seemed to be far ahead of Steven and Jared who were still descending from Corinne’s right heel and seemed to battle by pushing or even ramming each other. Josh and Darren continued and soon had reached the hollow of her left knee where they rested again. It was incredibly how tiring, running on this surface was. Not to forget that it felt more like hiking on a mountain range. After another short rest, while Josh and Darren had reached her thigh, Steven and Jared arrived at the hollow of her right knee. While Jared still had quite some power left, Steven was already gasping for air.

“I told you, you’re not cut out for this kind of contest. Look I’m sorry for having been such a bitch to you… but I seriously think it would be for the best if you just play the martyr here. Why don’t you just keep the rest of the energy you might have and use it to try to survive whatever bullshit they’re gonna put you through instead of wasting it here?” Jared stated but the only effect his words had, were that Steven felt even more provoked.

“F*** you Jared!” he yelled and started sprinting past him. Surprised by that sudden reaction Jared took a while before he realised what just happened.

“Hey! Wait!” He called after him and began the pursuit.

In the mean time Josh and Darren had climbed up Corinne’s butt which ought to be the most difficult part of the race. While Darren looked down onto her back, Josh couldn’t resist to walk up to the edge of her left butt cheek and look down into the abyss. A foully smell emanated from the maw hidden in the dark. Josh shuddered and turned away to get ready for the last part. They climbed down the flabby surface and extended their advance. By the time Josh and Darren had reached the first strands of Corinne’s hair, Steven and Jared stood on the right butt cheek. Jared had caught up again but now had to rest as well as the ascent had been a real struggle for both of them. Steven felt the same temptation as Josh and walked to the edge to dare a glance into Corinne’s butt crack. It was disgusting.

“Man we both can be glad that we chose this way… just imagine having to crawl through…” Steven began but was interrupted when Jared suddenly pushed him over the edge. Steven screamed as he fell into the abyss while Jared wiped a tear from his eye and turned around to continue.

Steven’s fall was decelerated by the two giant fleshy mountains creating friction between them and his little body. Nevertheless he crashed painfully onto Corinne’s wrinkly skin. Wait was this just her skin? Steven’s body suddenly descended further as his legs had nothing to stand on and were sucked into the ground. Just in time he realised where he had fallen and grabbed the edge of what he supposed was Corinne’s sphincter. The stench was unbearable and panic began taking over his mind. How could Jared do this to him?

Jared was just about to descend from Corinne’s right butt cheek when she let out a surprised gasp and a jolt went through her lower body, almost knocking Jared off his feet. He tumbled to the right and before he could regain his balance he slid off the right side of the cheek. Not being able to get any hold, he fell off Corinne’s body and painfully landed on the blanket.

When Corinne felt something had fallen where it didn’t belong, the muscles in her rectum contracted thereby sucking Steven in almost completely.

“Nooo”, he screamed as only his left arm kept his body from being sucked completely into No man’s land and he felt how he couldn’t hold himself much longer.

“Screw you this is not how I’m going to find my end Jared!” He screamed and tried with all his remaining strength to pull up his body. Unfortunately this only caused the sensitive region to contract once again and this time he didn’t have the power to withstand the force of Corinne’s sphincter. He had to let go and vanished in Darkness. But just in time, Corinne’s index and thumb reached him before he would’ve fallen to deep and pulled him out of his misery. She set him down onto the head cushion and looked down on him.

“It seems you took the wrong turn somewhere bugman. It’s your luck that one of your friends got disqualified when he fell of my gorgeous body.” Corinne whispered.

“Because if it hadn’t been for that…I would have left you in there for the rest of your insignificant life”, she continued and smiled at him viciously.

Steven still couldn’t believe his luck and ignored the words of the mental girl that had just saved him from a terrible fate. He watched Loraine walking up to the cushion and putting down Josh and Darren next to him.

“It was very close indeed. If you had let go before your little friend fell of it you would’ve been disqualified instead. But well Karma finds its way they say. Pretty damn mean what he did to you wasn’t it?” Loraine stated and showed off Jared who was dangling between the index and thumb of her other hand.

“What did you do Jared?” Darren yelled frustrated.

“Let’s just say he tried to »this is Sparta!« me into No man’s land and he almost succeeded. Could we please never talk about this again?” Steven explained and checked his body and clothes for any potential remains of his little travel. Fortunately it all seemed pretty clean which definitely spoke in Corinne’s favour. But the stench was still in his nose and he reckoned it would be stuck there for the potentially short rest of his life.

“Jared! You promised we would stand through this together!” Darren screamed at his brother who seemed to be crying with a mixture of pain and guilt in his expression.

“I’m so sorry Steven! That wasn’t really me! Please forgive me!” He yelled down from in between Loraine’s fingers. Steven acknowledged it but now remained quiet and looked down.

“I therefor pronounce the three of you on the cushion winners of this contest. And you…”, Loraine stated solemnly and for the last part looked at Jared.

“You my dear have won the booby prize”



Chapter End Notes:

Only 4 chapters and an epilogue left :)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter 20 and thanks for reading!