- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The four boys had watched in terror as they once again had to witness how a human being was disintegrated into mush by a giantesses divine behind. Only this time it had happened on purpose. This woman actually had intentionally crushed her own husband with her butt. The last glint of hope, that this all was just a terrible nightmare now had vanished and they started to realise that sooner or later they all would end up killed by either this mental woman or Corinne whose feet were already in position to squish them like insects. Loraine now looked at them and her eyes glistened with pleasant anticipation.

“Now it’s only you and your little female friends left. I think it’s only fair to start with you right?” Loraine stated and smiled viciously while crossing her legs. Corinne now gently poked the poor guys with the tip of her toes, thereby knocking them off their feet.

“I think we should spare the girls. I’m sure that once we involve them, they will join us. Especially if we spare them don’t you think?” Corinne pleaded while carefully grinding Josh in between her feet. Her socks were thick and smelled awful. She must’ve been working out in them or something like that. Tears came to Josh’s eyes from the odour and the humiliation he faced. How could something that was such a terror for him, just be casual amusement to Corinne while she was talking?

Loraine seemed to consider what her protégé said.

 

“You know, getting rid of them also would have an educational use to you. There will be people in our way once we optimized the device and are ready to change the world. And these people will not only be males. Some women have accepted their subordinated role in society and believe it would be good the way it is. People like these two girls in that box Corinne. You told me how they acted when they found out what they accidentally did to these shrunken bugmen. They really are un-emancipated and could become a problem if we spare them or even return them back to normal size.” Loraine explained.

“But they’ve accepted me, despite my, for them surely weird, fascination. Please let us give them a chance!” Corinne begged. The guys, all except Josh who was busy being grinded between Corinne’s feet, were kind of moved by her words and nervously awaited Loraines decision. If they would actually return the girls to normal size, they surely would have at least a chance to resolve this miserable situation.

Once again Loraine seemed to be thinking deeply about Corinne’s proposal. After a while she looked at Corinne and smiled. The boys didn’t like the way she smiled at all.

“Okay I’ll make you an offer Corinne and only because I care about you and I don’t want you to think of me as a bad person since I’m doing all this for us!” Loraine started and Corinne nodded excitedly.

“We will spare one of these girls and even return her to normal size under two conditions”, she continued.

“Whatever you want!” Corinne replied thankful that Loraine would even allow her to keep one of her friends.

“First, you will be the one to squish the other girl. That condition serves as education so you learn to deal with problems even if you are emotionally involved. Second, the girl that we return to normal will have to crush one of the boys herself so she becomes a culprit in law as well and has no other choice than working with us. If she refuses to, we will shrink her again and you will crush her as well. Is that a deal?” Loraine proposed.

Corinne thought about it and came to the conclusion that it was better than nothing. So she agreed and already started thinking about who she should choose. The more she thought about it the harder it became. How could she justify such a decision? And could she really expect on of her friends to kill one of the boys they wanted to rescue? While she was thinking she completely lost track of the little boy between her feet. Josh groaned in pain as the pressure Corinne was putting on him in between her feet suddenly started to increase heavily. His face was pressed into the thick and humid fabric of her sock and made impossible for him to breathe through his mouth without it being filled with fabric. Breathing through his nose was not much of an opportunity though, as it caused him to gag from the smell. A the same time his muscles and bones started aching as they were grinding into her sole.

“Corinne, not that I really care but you’re about to kill one of our playthings”, Loraine stated chuckling and Corinne realised what she was doing. She dropped Josh from between her feet and inspected him. He seemed to gasp for air and his body was laced with bruises.

“Sorry Josh… “, she stated cold-heartedly and went back to thinking while Josh caught his breath on the blanket. Corinne’s feet were still dangling threateningly above him.

Valery is Josh’s sister… I don’t think she could live with killing him or one of his best friends… Vanessa on the other hand is quite sensitive and was even crying about what she did to Vince. Could I even do that? Will I be able to crush one of them? Well I’ve always been jealous of Valery. I could focus that… Yes it must be Valery. It doesn’t help anybody if I can’t do it… At least I won’t have to kill Aileen… god I hope she finds a way to just escape from here. She’s been so good to me. Maybe if I get this done, Loraine will allow me to spare her as well…, Corinne thought.

“And? Did you come to a conclusion?” Loraine asked.

„Yes… and I already know who I am going to squish“ Corinne stated and faked a smile. She didn’t really want to do this but she had no choice. She leaned over the box and looked at the two girls who cowered in fear in the box’s corner. She felt sorry for Valery but nevertheless she picked her up between index and thumb and lifted her out of the box.

“Corinne! Please don’t! You don’t have to do this!“ Valery screamed in fear but Corinne wouldn’t hear her words but only the squeaking of a shrunken girl in panic.

Calm down Corinne, she’s nothing but a bug that you will die beneath your foot like so many before. Beneath my foot… maybe she could… well it’s unlikely but better than nothing… hopefully Loraine won’t notice…

“I have an idea about how to make this more fun”, Corinne stated. Loraine looked at her expectantly.

Corinne put off her knee-long socks and let Valery dangle above its opening.

“Back at Valery’s house, we used to keep the guys inside of Aileen’s sock and I’ve always wondered how it would be for them if she just put the sock on with them on the inside.” She stated and faked another smile at Loraine.

“You can’t be serious Corinne! After all I thought we were friends!” Valery screamed.

“Well this is your opportunity to find out how it feels to be the one wearing that sock sweetheart. Go ahead!” Loraine stated laughingly.

Okay she bought it… hopefully you will survive this Valery. I’m so sorry but I can’t think of anything else to do to rescue you without giving up my dreams. Corinne thought and dropped Valery into the abyss that was her sock.

Valery fell into a humid and stinky hell and landed soft but painfully in the bottom of Corinne’s sock. Valery could tell that she must’ve worn them the whole day and that she might even had worked out in them as the fabric was hot and sweaty. From her perspective the opening through which she had dropped was easily fifty yards above and she could see parts of Corinne’s face. How could she do this to her? She had welcomed her in her home, had tried to integrate her as good as possible and this was how she thanked her?

“Get into position”, she heard Corinne whisper into the sock before her face suddenly vanished and Valery felt as if she was in an elevator which was descending rapidly. Then after merely a second Val watched as the real nightmare began. Corinne’s massive toes showed up above the opening and began crawling into the sock. What did she mean by »Get into position« Was she just taunting her? Or did she actually presume that she could survive this nightmare. Corinne was putting on her sock quite slowly as she was acting to make it a bit more dramatic to Loraine while at the same time trying to give Valery some time to prepare. But what did she expect her to do. Helplessly Valery watched as it became darker in the sock and Corinne’s massive foot was approaching her. The scent of sweat intensified and Valery crouched into the furthest chevron of her fabric prison. Corinne’s foot in the dimmed red light seemed like a five-headed monster ready to turn her body into a stain on its surface. Her toes started touching her and Valery got ready to be crushed. Well she screamed in fear and covered her face with her arms.

Loraine seemed to really enjoy the squeaking that was audible from the inside of her protégé’s sock. She couldn’t think of a better way to deal with human-shaped problems.

Corinne’s toes played around with Valery’s insignificant body and covered her with lint and sweat. But instead of squishing her to death, Corinne managed to get the tiny body into the bulge between the tip of her toes and the ball of her foot. Then when she was sure that Valery was more or less in the correct position she stepped on the floor.

The pressure, Valery was exposed to, was insane and while her face was buried in the soft and sweaty skin of Corinne’s toes her body was at the same time pressed into the thick and soft fabric of her sock. It quickly became unbearably hot and Valery felt like she would be turned to mush any second now but she wasn’t. Even though it was hard, painful and disgusting, she could even breathe through her nose. The sweaty skin on her mouth prevented her from screaming and to Loraine it seemed as if her struggle was over.

“How does it feel? How does it feel to deal with problems by simply stomping them with your gorgeous feet? You don’t need to feel bad… she is exactly where she belongs and she won’t be the last one I promise.” Loraine stated and gave Corinne a vigorous kiss.

Corinne could feel little Valery squirm beneath her foot but even though she felt sorry for what she was doing to her friend, she hoped that Val wouldn’t stop. As long as she squirmed, Corinne knew she was still alive…


Chapter End Notes:

The story is taking up pace. What role will Corinne decide to play in the end?

Stay tuned for chapter 19 "May the Games begin!" tomorrow :)