- Text Size +

After a decent while, Josh woke up. Instantly fear returned to his consciousness and in panic he started to look around trying to locate himself. It was mostly dark around him except for a few points where intense light shined through. He suspected himself to be trapped in some kind of box and tried to find the others.

“Jared? Darren? Valery?“ He called out. He heard someone moving nearby and slowly his eyes adapted to the lighting conditions.

“Josh is that you?” He heard Gregor say.

“Mr Van Mallory? Please tell me your wife didn’t do what I think she did…” Josh stated worriedly.

“Unfortunately it seems to be exactly what you think little brother”, he heard his sister say from behind.

“Seriously Josh… What did you drag me into…” she continued. Josh turned around and could spot her shape sitting in a corner of their prison. It smelled of leather so he supposed it was a shoebox they were trapped in right now. But right when his eyes had finished adapting to the darkness, the top of the box was lifted up and light flooded their prison. Blinded by the light they put their arms in front of their eyes until they were able to see what was going on. They looked into the faces of Loraine and Corinne. While Loraine seemed rather happy and excited, Corinne’s expression seemed cold and emotionless.

“Hey there my precious little bugs… as I see my prototype works just fine!” Loraine stated.

“Your prototype? Your prototype? Are you serious? You ripped off my idea behind my back! And now you actually used my idea against me!” Gregor yelled well aware of the fact that she wouldn’t hear him.

“I can tell that you’re angry Greg… well you have every right to but I doubt it will change anything. But to be honest let me tell you that I’m sorry it had to end this way. You were the key to fulfil my biggest dreams you know? But at the same time Greg…At the same time living with you was a torture. You just enjoyed your role as my mentor and teacher way too much… You never asked for my dreams, my goals…lord you never even asked what my fantasies in bed were. All this time, I suppressed my own identity and tried to adapt to your common, boring and chauvinistic lifestyle. Then you started working on this project to revolutionize the transport of heavy cargo and I immediately recognized the potential of your research. I sensed an opportunity to maybe follow my own dreams but of course I couldn’t tell you about it. You never would’ve understood it. Just take our son as an example… he grew up with so many dreams and interests but you always tried to push him into science as well. I simply couldn’t stand it any longer Greg… Now two years ago I met this girl through the internet, Corinne. She shared the same dreams I had from my childhood on. And together with her I planned on all this. Well shrinking all these innocent kids wasn’t part of the plan but… it’s collateral damage I’m willing to take. And Corinne didn’t see me as the elderly woman I am, but as someone who shared her dreams. The dream to being able to reverse the variables in the social equation regarding man and woman. You thought you had the right to crush my dreams in favour of your career? Well I think I have the right to crush your insignificant little body in favour of my dreams and fantasies.

Now look at you… you’re less than two inches tall and sitting in my shoebox. I’ve never really loved you Gregor. I’m lesbian and you never cared enough about me to notice that. And I bet none of you little girls noticed that Corinne is as well… “, Loraine spoke. She seemed really excited now and turned around to give Corinne a vigorous kiss.

“Eww gross”, Valery stated. It was not because she found the idea of two girls kissing, itself gross but in this scenario, to watch that old woman kiss young Corinne kind of disgusted her. But Corinne seemed to enjoy it and while Valery couldn’t stop to watch them she realised that if it made Corinne happy, how could she judge her. Greg just remained quiet knowing that he surely was in part responsible for the way things were going.

Loraine let go of Corinne and turned back to the box while Corinne stood smiling and dreamily a few steps back.

“I guess you all know that there is no chance that I will return you back to normal size ever again. The advantage your size brings is that there are plenty of ways to get rid of you without leaving any traces. And girls please see yourself as martyrs. You die for a world, in which woman will no longer be subject to objectification. But I won’t kill you immediately… There is no hurry until we dealt with your friend. But there’s one thing I just have to do now”, Loraine said. Valery backed off into the corner of the box and covered down in fear as Mrs Van Mallory’s giant hand reached into their prison to grab Gregory. He looked at Josh and the twins and gave them a wink.

“Seems like I get one last playtime with my wife… “, he yelled as he was lifted up into the air.

Loraine brought herself into an upright position and split her legs while with her other hand shoving away the box. Gregor now could see what he hadn’t seen in quite some time since he started working intensely on his invention.

“Corinne, could you do me the favour?” Loraine said seductively. Corinne chuckled, nodded and then sat down in between Loraine’s wide spread legs. She took Gregor out of her opened hand and gave him a kiss, thereby nearly sucking the poor guy into her mouth.

“Now my dear husband…ready or not you’re going to please me one last time before I’ll be capable of letting go of you”, Loraine moaned and gave Corinne a signal with her hand. Gregor watched helplessly as he was shoved into his wife’s vagina. Corinne’s hand moved him in and out regardless of his lack of oxygen. Soon he was covered in his wife’s juices and was forced to swallow some of it in his desperate attempts to get some air into his lunge. A few moments ago he had thought that he was ready to die this way but now as he was tortured between his wife’s labia his mind was filled with terror. Once again Corinne’s hand pushed him back into the dark wet cave but this time she let go of him, leaving him in between all those contracting muscles, doomed to slowly drown in these juices he hadn’t tasted for once in his life. Loraine moaned as she felt her husband squirming inside of her. She could tell that he was trying to free himself and his struggle was the greatest pleasure she had felt in a long time.

No matter how hard Gregor tried, he was entrapped within his wife and he couldn’t hold his breath any longer. He opened his mouth and her juices flooded his mouth. He had no strength left in his arms and legs and soon, in the moment of her climax, he dropped unconscious and was flooded out of his prison. Loraine looked at the mess she made on her blanket and laughed.

“seems that was too much to handle for my smart little husband… we’ll give him some time, maybe he wakes up again” Loraine stated and left him lying in a pool of her juices while she turned to the box again. Corinne looked at poor Gregor’s body and had the mercy to at least turn it around on its back so he could breathe. She then used her index to slightly press onto his chest until he started heavily coughing. And when the remains of what he had swallowed inside of Loraine had come out he dropped back into unconsciousness. Smilingly Corinne acknowledged that he was breathing again now.

“Gracious Corinne… although you might not have done him a favour by doing that…” Loraine stated without even looking at her.

“Well I didn’t do it for him… I did it for you… as I thought you had something else in mind to finish it”, Corinne answered coldly. Now Loraine turned around and smiled at her.

“You’re right, it’s more fun when he is still alive”, Loraine replied.

The prisoners in the box were frozen with fear. They couldn’t see what she was doing to Mr Van Mallory but judging from what they heard it seemed to be rather obvious and indeed what they had expected after his last words. Nevertheless they all feared for their lives now. Loraine’s giant head appeared above the box and looked at them expectantly.

“So who wants to witness Mr Van Mallory’s last moments?” She asked playfully. No one even dared to move but that didn’t matter anyway. Loraine picked up Josh, Darren, Jared and Steven and set them down on the edge of her bed. Corinne sat down behind them, her giant red and black socked feet close enough to instantly stomp them if they should try to run. They could smell the scent of her feet and had to notice that it was way worse than the odour inside of Aileen’s socks. Darren wished he’d be back at Mary’s mercy. But Josh’s sister was at home, not knowing what danger they all were in right now.

Loraine now picked up the body of Mr Van Mallory and slowly rose it up in front of her face.

“Wakey Wakey rise and shine Greg”, she whispered and blew gently onto his body. As he started moving a bit she went to a black-leather armchair standing a few feet away from the bed and put him in the middle of the seat. Then she lifted up the armchair and brought it into position in front of the bed. The three guys now had perfect vision on poor Gregor who seemed to be waking up. Loraine walked into their field of vision and they could still see single drops of her juices flowing down from her private area. Then she turned around and stretched her butt into their direction. It was simply enormous. Each of her cheeks seemed to have the size of Vanessa’s whole butt. She slapped her left cheek with her hand and chuckled.

“Do you enjoy the view down there? Well I’m sorry but you’ll have to be patient. This big present is for your fellow Gregor”, she said, knelt down in front of the armchair and looked at her husband who now seemed to be fully awake again still coughing up remains of her juices.

“What is marriage Gregor? Do you remember? In case you don’t let me bring it back to your mind… you said and I quote »Oh Lory…in the end marriage is nothing else than having someone on who’s ass you can count when the chips are down« do you remember? This is what you answered when I asked you what our marriage meant to you. Well since you’ve counted on my ass, I really don’t want to disappoint you Greg.” Loraine stated and got up. She turned around, this time stretching her giant behind into Greg’s direction.

Gregor went into a crouched stance, afraid of what his wife was about to do to him.

“Here you go Darling!” Loraine exclaimed and started to slowly descend her butt. She tried to do it as slow as possible so that she wouldn’t make it too fast and easy for her husband. Slowly and carefully she let her cheeks connect with the leather and then slowly expand throughout the seat and eventually her husband.

Gregor screamed as his wife’s massive cheeks descended onto him first burying only his legs and then his whole body. Once again he couldn’t breathe anymore, it was dark around him and he felt how he slowly got flattened by the weight. Her butt cheeks were sweaty from pleasuring herself with him and the salty sweat found its way into his mouth and eyes. But she hadn’t really put any weight on him yet. No she was trying hard not to just let herself fall completely onto him as she wanted to enjoy the feeling of him squirming beneath her. Slowly and steadily the pressure increased and Gregor’s body had to give in. His appendages were already numb from the lack of blood supply but nevertheless he could feel how every bone in his legs broke as they got flattened. He didn’t really feel pain anymore but nevertheless being slowly crushed beneath his wife’s buttocks was the worst feeling he could imagine. Loraine could hold her full weight for a couple more seconds before she just let herself drop completely. She acknowledged the slight cracking sound and wiggled her butt on top of her husbands crushed body.

“Till death do us part” she whispered joyfully and leaned back into the armchair.  



Chapter End Notes:

The situation is getting rather uncomfortable. How will Josh and his friends be able to get out of there in one piece? Stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter "A War Within".

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and feel free to share your thoughts of this unfortunate development in a comment.

Thanks for reading!