- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Steven

The girls had stayed up late last evening and his position, which at first he had enjoyed, had become a nuisance. Grinded into her breast he had to spend hours on his captors body but it was nothing compared to the night. It was like she had forgotten that she had put him there as she went to sleep. The whole night Steven had been smothered as she frequently changed her position while sleeping. Sometimes she almost squished him when she turned around to lie on her chest. But he had survived and early in the morning when the first glimpse of the sun shined into Valery’s room, his captor woke up. While her friends slept, she silently got up, went to the bathroom, dressed up and then sneaked out of the house very carefully trying to not waking anybody up. Steven, who hadn’t been able to sleep at all this night, didn’t see what she was up to but he realised that she was moving.

Only god knows what she is up to now… But whatever it is, it can’t be good, Steven thought. But on the bright side was, that even though the night had been nothing but a struggle, his wounds seemed to have healed even further and the pain had almost vanished. He was almost sure, that at this size, his body was healing immensely faster than usual. That wouldn’t save him from being crushed to death beneath her foot though…

Corinne seemed to be walking for at least half an hour before she arrived at her destination and when the time had come, Steven was more than curious about what she was up to. He heard a doorbell ring and to be honest, it sounded quite familiar to him. Then he heard a just as familiar sounding voice after a door had been opened.

“Ah Corinne, I’ve got your message. Come in please and try not to wake up my husband…” it was a female voice and the more Steven tried to remember whose voice that was, the more it seemed to vanish from his memory. Corinne walked into the house and followed the woman downstairs as he reckoned. He heard key’s jangling and another door opened. Where were these two giantesses going? They continued walking and no one said a word. Then after another two doors which seemingly had been opened with keys the familiar sounding voice exclaimed:

“You’re right it’s gone! It’s gonna take hours to get the second one operational… So you know who’s responsible? Do you know where it is?” the voice said.

“Well I have some suspicions”, Corinne answered and lifted up her top and ripped him, together with the tape, off her breast to show him to the woman.

Steven’s eyes went wide when he recognized the woman in front of him who eyed him with a smirk on her face and a glint of disbelief in her eyes.

“Now that’s a turn in events”, she said.

Josh and Jared

Josh and Jared woke up when their fabric prison started moving. After a short while the knot was untied and they were released into Vanessa’s hand.

“Good morning little fellows, I hope you slept well”, she said and smiled down at them. In fact Josh and Jared felt amazing compared to yesterday evening. All the little bruises had vanished over night and even though they smelled of Aileen’s feet it all in all was a good morning and they were motivated to get their normal sizes back. Aileen and Valery showed up as well and the girls sat together in a circle on the carpet putting the guys on a plate in the middle.

“Seriously? A plate? As if we didn’t feel exposed enough surrounded by skyscraper tall women“, Jared stated. To make matters worse, Mary now joined the group, a bottle of ketchup in her one and one of her pink socks with a knot tied into it in her other hand.

“What the f***?” Josh exclaimed and watched flabbergasted as Mary started to squeeze ketchup next to them. The two startled boys backed away from the big red pool while Mary now untied the sock and pulled Darren out of it. She carefully put him down next to them and then got a fork out of her pocket.

“Breakfast-time” she said and moved the fork towards Josh who couldn’t believe what was going on. Then suddenly Mary and the other girls started laughing and she quickly put the fork away as the three guys seemed to be in absolute terror.

“Sorry but we just had to… it was too tempting”, Aileen stated while trying to control her laughter. The guys calmed down and started cursing the girls at whose mercy they found themselves.

“Now listen up”, Valery started suddenly being all serious again.

“Use the Ketchup to write answers to our questions onto the plate” she said.

That actually was a pretty smart idea and before Valery could even pose her first question, Josh had already started writing something while Darren and Jared hugged, glad to see each other alive again.

1 is missing

You didn’t kill him Val 

Valery read it and didn’t really know how to react. She had spent the night thinking about that she had crushed a human being like bug beneath her foot.

“I did not? But there was blood on my sock. And if he’s still alive then… where is he? We looked everywhere in the room!” Valery said, speaking incredibly fast.

Under the bed, Josh wrote.

“No, Corinne searched the area beneath the bed and claimed there was no one”, Aileen replied confusedly.

“Well maybe she missed it but I even gave her a flashlight so she could look for him later last evening… Where did she head off to anyway? She just vanished this morning without leaving a message.” Valery replied and the others just shrugged.

“Do you think she might’ve captured their friend and then ran off with him?” Vanessa stated carefully and looked at Aileen who knew her the best.

“I can’t really imagine she’d do that… I mean she really seemed to enjoy her time with us. But actually do you remember her talking to herself when she was looking beneath the bed? I wasn’t too sure but it seemed to me as if she was talking to someone else and not to herself… But when we found the other two I forgot about that.” Aileen explained.

“Well and her attitude towards guys and especially the two here was kind of troubling as well…” Valery mumbled.

“Okay that all sounds very suspicious but let us not jump to conclusions before we’ve talked to her! By the way… I’m happy that you won’t have to live with the same guilt that rests on my shoulders but Josh… could you tell me the name of your friend that found his end beneath me?” Vanessa said seemingly depressed. The fact that she hadn’t been the only one responsible for a shrunken guy’s death had been the only thing keeping her from hating herself too much.

Josh and Jared thought of poor Vince. They would surely miss him and sooner or later they would have to tell his parents what had happened. It was unfair to put all the responsibility for this onto Vanessa as it obviously was their fault as well. Jared went up to the pile of ketchup, filled his hands with it and wrote down the name.

Vince

“Vince… I hope it wasn’t a painful death at least…”, Vanessa stated with tears in her eyes. Things had become so much more real this morning and suppressing her feelings wouldn’t really work anymore.

“Hmm Vince? I think I’ve got his parents number on that sheet right? We will call them as soon as you’ve told us how all this happened.” Valery said and laid her arm around Vanessa who was crying now.

Darren, Jared and Josh shortly discussed how to exactly and most efficiently get to the point. It was clear that they had to mention the machine and that they would have to call Vince’s parents anyway as they were the only ones possibly knowing how to reverse the shrinking.

“By the way I’m so glad that you’re fine Darren! I was so worried. Did Mary treat you well?” Josh asked in between.

“Yeah she only talked to me…”, Darren lied, he didn’t want to upset Josh in this moment.

The girls wiped away the ketchup letters they’ve already read, so the guys would have some space again. They then started right away:

Vince Parents Machine

Device Malfunction

Prank Gone Wrong

Call Vince Parents

It’s not your fault Vany

Jared had insisted on writing that last sentence as he couldn’t stand her emotional condition. The girls read it and Valery frowned when she read Prank Gone Wrong.

“So that’s why you were in my room? And I guess that’s why my teddy is oversized. You stole some kind of Device from Vince’s parents, who are scientists if I remember correctly, and thought it would be funny to shrink stuff that is important to me… maybe you even planned on shrinking me when I’d come home from work? You’re so stupid Josh… I’m almost regretting that I stomped your friend and not you. You at least would’ve deserved it as it surely was your idea.” Vanessa stated angrily.

“Calm down sis! They didn’t intent any harm I’m sure… It was just a dumb prank that didn’t go as expected. Don’t say something like that to our brother… you know it’s not true”, Mary intervened.

Valery remained quiet but nodded.

“Okay so we have to call Vince’s parents now anyway if we want to find out how to reverse this… Do we tell them about their son right away?” Aileen asked.

“Well I wish we could, as it would be only fair. But if they know their son is dead already… they might not help the people responsible for his death…” Valery said and the others agreed. Even the guys hated to admit that she had a point. Val left the room and came back with her phone and the sheet with the numbers on it. Trying to appear self-confident she dialled the number and it became quiet in the room.

“Hey is that Vince’s father? Yes? Valery Middleton here, Josh’s older sister, there is an issue we need your help with. It appears your son as well as my brother and some others did steal some kind of device from you and tried to prank me with it. Do you know what device I’m talking about? Yes exactly. Well no, that is not the problem. As it seems there has been a malfunction of the device, resulting in the five of them being shrunken down to less than two inches…what?...what does EQZ mean?...Oh I get it… well I don’t think they have the device anymore to be honest…” Valery looked asking at Josh who shook his head.  “No they don’t have it anymore… I understand… well about that… we are still looking for him…okay…we’ll come over…thank you very much…we’ll be right there!”  ´Valery hung up and looked at the three shrunken guys.

“Okay listen up… He’s really worried about Vince and wants us to find him and then pay him a visit as soon as possible. At the same time he seemed slightly excited about the shrinking human beings part… it seems like you used a so called Equalize function that is not yet operational… He’s leaving work now and is going to be home in half an hour. As we won’t find Vince… we might as well go there now and try to find an excuse for the time being.”

Well that sounded like a plan for now…


Chapter End Notes:

So they've come up with a plan and after 15 chapters they will finally leave the Middletons house to do what they can to bring the guys back to normal size.

Thank you for reading and feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about the most recent developments!