- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Darren

Mary quickly pulled Darren up and tried to calm down.

“Oh Valery, since when don’t you knock anymore?” She exclaimed angrily.

“Oh no Mary… Don’t give me that bull**** now. You can’t be serious! I trusted you that you would treat him carefully and the first thing I see when coming into your room is you trying to use him as a sex-toy? It’s a living human being Mary and not a dildo…” Valery yelled and walked up to her sister who was sitting half naked on the bed.

“He wanted this as well…I think… and why do you even care? You have your own two shrunken guys to play with… Why can’t you ever begrudge me anything Val it’s not fair…stop treating me like a kid”, Mary replied cocky.

“We’re not talking about ice cream here Mary… this is a serious problem we’re dealing with right now and you trying to sexually abuse his helplessness is more than contra-productive. Please, you had your fun now hand him over to me and I might think about involving you in the troubleshooting tomorrow”, Valery said calmly as she saw how Mary tightened her grip around the poor boy almost squeezing him. Mary thought about that offer and looked at tiny Darren who struggled in her hand.

“You know what? No! You’re not going to keep that promise anyway so I might as well just keep him. And what are you going to do about it? I could just tell on you right away…” Mary stated and increased the pressure on Darren even further who started to turn red.

“And tell her what you’ve been doing to that poor guy? I don’t think so”, Valery replied. She was getting majorly angry and decided to take him from her by force, not considering the danger she put Darren into by that. She walked up to her sister and tried grabbing her hand. Mary started screaming and accidentally let Darren slip out of her hand without even noticing.

Darren fell down, first he hit her right breast and bounced off it onto the bed. The fall had been heavy and if it weren’t for Mary’s soft blanket it probably would’ve crushed his bones. Nevertheless it still was painful and he wasn’t capable of moving while Valery decided to jump onto her little sister. Darren was located in between Mary’s legs which were moving around quickly like giant wood trusses, sometimes only missing him by inches but the bigger problem was Valery’s body which dangled above him like a Damocles sword ready to crash down on him at any moment. He already saw himself being crushed to death by a giantess’ butt just like Vince. Fortunately she sat down on her sister’s waist instead and seemed to get control back. She pinned down her arms to the mattress and only then she started wondering…

“Wait where is he?” she asked but Mary was only whining. Watching her every movement, Valery let go of her sister and carefully got up. Mary got herself into an upright position and bent her legs thereby pulling her pink-socked feet right next to Darren who could just helplessly watch. While Valery was looking on the floor in front of the bed, his eyes met Mary’s. He tried to shake his head to signal her to not go any further but she just smiled and slowly moved her foot right on top of him, burying him beneath it while not putting any pressure on him. Nevertheless the weight was enough to squeeze him tightly in between the blanket and her sole, his body pressed deep into the fabric of her sock. There it was again… the feeling of insignificance and powerlessness as his goddess had decided to put him through this. He was forced to inhale the scent of her feet and strangely enough it had a touch of cherry-blossom to it…

“f*** where is he? I just hope we didn’t get squished as well…” Valery stated while looking around everywhere.

“What do you mean as well? Wait…the accidents you mentioned before… did you kill some of these people?” Mary stated surprised. Valery remained quiet and cursed herself for not having paid attention to what she said.

“You might as well tell me the truth now Val!” Mary exclaimed and Valery sighed.

“My friend Vanessa accidentally sat down on one of them and I… I mistook one for a bug and stomped him… It was an accident who could’ve known that shrinking people is even possible and who would think about shrunken people being in your room?” Valery tried to justify herself. Mary had to think of the tiny boy that was entrapped beneath her foot. She worried that she might’ve squished him as well even though she hadn’t put any pressure on him. Laughter was coming from Valery’s room down the hallway and they both wondered what was going on there.

“What did you do with the other two guys?” Mary asked curiously.

Valery looked at her and couldn’t prevent herself from smiling slightly.

“They’re resting in one of Aileen’s socks. I mean I must admit that I’m pretty mad at Josh for fucking up my weekend here… By the way didn’t you tell me yesterday that you might spend the weekend with Diego and that you wanted to take your relationship to the next level? Why did you even think of abusing this little man?” Valery said and stopped searching for a while.

Mary’s eyes filled with tears.

“He rejected me… he rejected me for that b*** Leslie. Actually he admitted that he even was betraying me with her for the past three months. Guys are assholes Val and I just tried to be in control of the situation for once…” she explained and suddenly all the anger Valery had felt for her little sister vanished and gave way to empathy.

“f*** Diego Mary… you’ll find someone better although I have to admit that you’re right. Most of the guys I’ve been with turned out to be assholes as well. Hey what do you think, as soon as we’ve found that little prick that must be somewhere around here, you join us in my room and I’ll get you some ice cream?” Valery stated and smiled at her little sister who obviously seemed to be pretty happy about this offer and nodded. Then she slowly moved her foot of Darren who seemed to be in a non-squished condition. Mary released a relieved sigh and then pointed at him.

“There he is, he seems to be okay”, she stated and Valery raised an eyebrow.

“You could’ve crushed him… Believe me it’s not a good feeling to know you’ve squished a human being beneath your foot.” Valery said and picked Darren up to inspect him. He was quite glad that Valery had intervened before Mary could’ve sexually abused him but in the end it hadn’t been that bad with her.

“I didn’t put any pressure on him I swear…” Mary pleaded.

“Yeah he seems alright… Must’ve been hellishly humiliating for him though, but to be honest, who cares. You know what, you can keep him for the time being let’s put him somewhere, where he can’t run away.” Valery stated and Mary’s eyes almost sparkled from happiness. Quickly she pulled off one of her socks, ironically the one that had been on the foot she smothered Darren with, and handed it over to Valery who had to laugh.

“In you go!” Val said and carefully dropped Darren into her sister’s sock, tied a knot into it and put it onto her bedside table.

“But don’t continue what you’ve begun earlier Mary promise?” Valery asked with a strict inflexion.

“Promised!” Mary replied chuckling and looked at the sock on her bedside-table that contained her own little shrunken guy.

Darren sighed in his fabric prison, knowing that he was in the same situation as his friends more or less. He worried about his brother and Steven who was still out there somewhere. He lay down on the fabric and with the scent of feet paired with cherry-blossom in his nose he slowly drifted away into sleep.

Mary in the meantime, dressed up and went with Valery into her room where the other girls sat in a circle on the carpet.

“Hey for those of you, that don’t know her yet or have forgotten her name, this is my sister Mary. She just broke up with her cheating boyfriend so please be kind while I get her some Ice Cream”, Valery said and went out of the room again. The other girls welcomed her and Vanessa even hugged her in empathy.

“Boys are idiots that think they can do to us whatever they want… Tell me what did you do to the guy Valery gave you?” Corinne asked and looked at her expectantly. Mary turned red in embarrassment but told them what she had done. To her surprise the girls just started laughing and Corinne gave her thumbs up.

“I’m Corinne by the way and don’t worry I’m the last one to judge you for that. I mean Vanessa here literally squished one them with her divine butt. And if I was alone with a shrunken boy I didn’t know… Let’s just say that I don’t think that he would make it through the night”, Corinne said seemingly joking and again the others laughed and Mary joined in.

“I’m Aileen, the girl in whose sock your brother rests at the moment. I have to say, I feel kind of sorry for those guys and I hope that we get to fix them tomorrow. But I don’t judge you for trying to have some fun with yours in the meantime. I mean it sounds like you’ve been quite careful”, Aileen said and smiled at Valery’s little sister. Vanessa and Mary were already familiar with each other and got along quite well. She even had taken her shopping every once in a while together with Valery.

“I mean we could get out Josh and his friend to play with them a little as well right? I mean we would be careful of course.” Corinne proposed but Vanessa immediately negated it.

“Give them some rest Corinne… Two of their friends died today and to be honest I’m not in the mood to deal with them anymore today and I think Valery thinks so as well. Let’s just enjoy our time without them and then get to bed. We’ll have to deal with this nonsense tomorrow anyway”, she stated. Corinne pouted but agreed. Then Valery came back with some butternut ice cream and together they helped Mary to get distracted from Diego for the evening.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Tomorrow will be "A new Day, a new Dawn" and we'll find out how the guys and girls plan to deal with this "little" problem, sostay tuned!

Thanks for reading!