- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Josh and Jared

Valery walked with her brother and his friend in her hand back into her room where Vanessa and Aileen waited. As they saw that she only held two shrunken guys in her hand, Aileen raised an eyebrow.

“Where’s the third one? Did he fall into the toilet?” She asked jokingly and chuckled.

“My sister came home and spotted them in the bathroom… She’s taking care of one now as I didn’t want her to call my mum about this”, Valery replied and sat down on the bed.

“Why though, telling your mum about what happened might not be the worst idea… Maybe she knows something about all this”, Vanessa pointed out.

“I doubt it… She’d rather just start yelling and would blame me for what happened to Josh. And I’m not sure yet what I should tell her about the two guys we…you know…” Valery said and sighed. Vanessa nodded and handed her the red sock to put the guys back in. Thankful for not having to justify herself anymore she took the sock and without any caution she let the two shrunken friends fall into it. Fortunately they landed softly on the fabric and not on each other but still, Josh got kind of mad at his sister for this lack of carefulness.

“Welcome to the smelly and humid fabric prison, Aileen’s sock is Jared. I say we rest now and hope that they’ll find Steven and that Mary treats your brother well...” Josh stated sounding rather sarcastic. Jared remained quiet and laid down. He worried about his brother and couldn’t stand the thought of him being at the mercy of a teenage girl. Soon they both fell asleep in their prison and finally got to rest from the strains of this cursed day.

 

 

Darren

Darren had taken off his saliva trenched clothes and was lying naked on Mary’s cushion. She had watched chuckling as he had undressed everything but his underwear. Even though even that was still wet, he didn’t dare to put it off in front of his goddess as he feared she’d make fun of his “size”. She leaned towards him and her giant lips gave him a kiss which buried his whole body in her beautiful lips and left some colour of her lipstick on his skin.

“You know I’m almost 17 so I’m not even much younger than you are buggy…” She whispered and gave him another kiss. This time Darren got stuck between her lips and was almost sucked into her mouth. Inches away from her teeth he thought about how easy it would be for her to just swallow him whole. He shuddered at the thought and was relieved as she carefully pulled out of in between her lips and gave him a cute smile.

“Sorry cutie, I almost devoured you sweet as you are”, she joked and winked. As the first kisses had been scary, the more she gave him the more he got used to it and started to enjoy it. Yes actually he began to deify this girl who was in complete control of him. She managed to make him forget about the terrible things he had lived through today and with every kiss he more and more began to be glad that he had been shrunken. Then she stopped caressing his body with her lips and put him down on the cushion again.

“I would like to try something else if you’re okay with that…and maybe even if you’re not”, she stated slowly and began stripping off her pink top. Darren watched in awe as he saw her reveal her alabaster skinned upper body and a beautifully shaped cleavage covered in a white bra with pink ornaments on it.

“You know, I just was with my friend Diego and was about to do it with him if you know what I mean. But he rejected me… Can you believe that?” she explained and right now Darren actually had trouble imagining that.

“Well now here you are… and you wouldn’t reject me… no! you can’t reject me”, she said and gently grabbed him again and moved him towards her breasts. She slowly shoved him into her bra, so he was trapped between her left breast and the fabric which was tight enough to press him into her incredibly soft and warm skin. She used a finger to push him a bit deeper until he felt her nipple press into him. Then she let the bra snap into place again. Darren felt panic and arousal at the same time as Mary’s hand began pressing onto him from the outside and then started rubbing him with the fabric around her nipple. He heard her moan softly while he slowly got problems breathing. She continued doing so for a couple more minutes before she gently pulled him out her bra again and he got an opportunity to breathe freely again until she repeated the procedure on the other side. His panic and arousal paired up with the lack of oxygen and put Darren into some sort of trance.

Mary’s moaning became a bit louder and with her other hand she removed the short jeans she was wearing. Afterwards she pulled Darren out of her bra again, this time a bit more rough and gave him a seductive smile. It took him a while before he realised what she was up to and suddenly his panic began dominating his mind. He wasn’t ready for what was about to happen. He looked down her gorgeous body and the already slightly wet white panties his goddess wore. With her one hand she opened up an entrance into her private region which was already glistening with her fluids and with the other she moved Darren slowly but steadily into its direction. He began yelling at her, but she heard the familiar squeaking noises which were motivating her even more.

Right before he would’ve vanished somewhere where Darren did not want to go, a heavy loud knock on the door disrupted Mary’s little game. The door, which she had forgotten to lock, opened and Valery came in. Shocked she looked at what her little sister seemed to be doing.

“Mary what the hell are you up to?” she exclaimed.

 

Steven

Steven was trapped in darkness between the sweaty and not exactly well smelling mountains of flesh and skin that were Corinne’s butt cheeks. His wound still hurt but that was secondary to him right now. How could this happen to him? But things had gotten even worse when obviously she had been starting to walk thereby grinding him between her cheeks and eventually pushing him even deeper into her crack. Who did this girl think she is that she thought he’d have the right to do this to another human being? Desperately he tried to push himself up again, hoping he maybe would be able to get out of his prison and get someone else’s attention.

But after more than fifteen minutes of being flattened between her cheeks he didn’t even have the power anymore to struggle nor to be enraged about the way he was dealt with. He needed all his remaining strength and concentration to not be pushed deeper down the crack as he knew where could end up and he certainly didn’t want that. He heard the muffled voices of the giantess he had been captured by and her friends and just hoped he wouldn’t die in here. Then finally, after he heard the sound of a door being shut, a hand reached in and pulled him out his misery. Steven found himself in the hand of Corinne who was standing in the bathroom and smiled at him in an almost sardonic way.

“Did you enjoy your seven minutes in heaven?” she asked him tauntingly. Steven didn’t even really pay attention to what she said though. He was busy catching his breath and being relieved that this nightmare was finally over.

“Actually I’m sorry for putting you there… I hope you at least feel a bit flattered that you were allowed some time in between my gorgeous cheeks. I had to hide you somewhere where you wouldn’t be able to escape and not visible to the others and it had to be place where you wouldn’t just die…”, Corinne whispered worried that maybe the other girls would hear her.

“Flattered? I guess you mean flattened because that’s what happened to me in there b***” Steven replied well knowing that she wouldn’t hear him.

“It must’ve been quite sweaty and cramped in there but I assure you I tried not to squeeze my butt too much”, she continued and chuckled.  “But enough of the courtesies. I actually do not really care that much about your well-being as long as you survive long enough to be of use to me. I really must say the girls are great… They invited me and treated me like a friend and you…you my dear little bug… you are the cherry on top of it all. You’re the incarnation of all of my dreams and fantasies and if it wasn’t for my curiosity about how this happened to you, I probably would’ve stomped or eaten you by now just to know how it feels like you know? It’s nothing personal… You might be a nice guy or an asshole when you’re normal sized… But you’re a guy after all and how often does a girl like me get an opportunity like this? All my life I’ve been treated like an insect by all these guys out there. In case you’re different, which I highly doubt, I’m sorry but you’re the one to pay for all of them. It’s an example I’m making here even if no one will ever find out about it… They think you’ve died beneath Valery’s foot and when…or should I say if your friends return to normal size and can tell them about you still being alive, you won’t be anymore… You’ll be a stain on my foot or a selection of nutrients my stomach has dissolved to nourish my body. But first, first I need to find out how you got that small little fellow. And for that I’ll have to stay with the others for a while so they don’t get suspicious and maybe they find out some details that could be of use to me. So I’ll have to hide you somewhere again and out of respect to the sacrifice you’re making unwillingly, I won’t put you back between my cheeks. Let’s see what other opportunities do we have?” She whispered in monologue while Steven was not even really listening.

Oh god I never was in so much need of a joint in my whole life before…How am I supposed to deal with this crazy b*** completely sober as I am, he thought.

Corinne seemed to have an idea. She had spotted a roll of tape from which she tore a piece off and smiled. Steven was worried about what she was up to but it couldn’t be worse than her last idea. So he just watched her as she removed her top and even her black bra, out of which her breasts sprung out as it was way too tight. Steven had to focus really hard to not be turned on by the view. But that turned out to be rather hard as she then began to tape him onto the bottom of her right breast. The tape was tight but he could still breathe freely even though his face was close to being buried in her boob.

More problematic was the lower part of his body which was already pressed quite tightly into her flesh and the warmth of her skin as well as the sole thought of where he was began arousing him. And it all got worse when she put her bra and top back on. Suddenly he was stuck between her boob and the skin beneath it. She started walking and the breast adjusted to every movement of her body. Steven cursed himself but how could he not be turned on by this? If his life was going to end soon anyway why not at least enjoy this?


Chapter End Notes:

So now we know a bit more about our secret player Corinne... Not exactly promising developments for poor little Steven. Find out more about her role in all this and of course about Mary's motivations in tomorrows upcoming chapter "Soothing A Drama Queen". Only ten chapters to go from here!

Thanks for reading :)