- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Let's find out about our newest character, Mary.


Josh, Darren and Jared

The three boys witnessed how Mary walked in the bathroom and quickly locked the door before she began putting of her short jeans and underwear and sat down on the toilet.

“I swear to god turn around and look somewhere else”, Josh exclaimed and poked Darren who stared with opened mouth at Josh’s little sister. Jared laughed and both turned around and forced themselves to look away.

“Where the hell is Val? Didn’t she notice that Mary is here?” Josh stated obviously troubled with the situation. He didn’t want to involve his little sister in this as well. Darren and Jared continued laughing as they could hear the toilet noises Mary produced and Josh’s face turned into a red mixture of embarrassment and anger. Finally his sister got up again, cleaned herself and dressed up. Josh’s hope that Valery would show up in time was destroyed as Mary walked up to the sink, looked into the mirror first and saw the reflection of the three guys standing on the sink’s edge. Her eyes locked on Josh and she released a short high pitched scream which once again hurt in the guys’ ears. She bent over them and inspected them closely. Smart as she was, she realised immediately that she was looking at impossibly small human beings. It didn’t even take her long to recognize Josh.

“What the heck is going on here? Josh is that you? How did this…? Why are you…?“ She spluttered. Josh waved his hand to confirm her suspicion but knew that she wouldn’t hear him if he tried to talk anyway. Finally someone knocked on the door.

“Mary open the door immediately! You weren’t supposed to see this…Let me take care of it” Valery ‘s sounded from the hallway. Mary turned around and attempted to open the door but hesitated.

“Did you and your friends do this to them? What happened?” She replied. Valery remained quiet for a short while as she wasn’t sure what to tell her.

“It’s kind of difficult Mary and no Neither me nor my friends are responsible for what happened… Open the door now Mary and let me deal with this!” Valery then yelled.

Mary walked back to the sink and looked at Josh.

“Is she lying?” She asked and Josh shook his head. Mary seemed heavily confused and unsure how to deal with the situation. But in the end she decided to open the door and let Valery in.

“Thank you Mary… please go to your room now and I’ll bring you some snacks when I’ve dealt with this myself. I’ll try to explain to you later I promise”, Valery pleaded as she walked in the room and to the sink to pick up the boys. But Mary didn’t move, instead she stared at her shrunken brother who wasn’t sure how to act as well.

“Can I take Josh with me? Or one of the other guys?” She asked carefully.

Valery gave her an annoyed glance. “What? Of course not… We’re not sure what happened to them and there’s been enough accidents for today. I’m gonna put them to sleep so that they can rest and we’ll see about what we can do tomorrow.” She stated and picked up the boys, carefully closing her hand around them.

“Accidents? What are you talking about Val? I want to see them again! Either give one of them to me or tell me what happened. Or I will call mum immediately and tell her what’s going on!” Mary replied cockily.

“You don’t even know what’s going on and neither do I really… But if you tell mum she’s gonna freak out and blame me and I can forget my vacation at the Côte d’azur”, Valery yelled but Mary just looked at her and grabbed her phone out of a pocket. Valery sighed and opened her hand. Confused about what was going on, Darren, Jared and Josh looked around between the two giantesses. In this moment Corinne showed up in the door.

“What the hell is taking you so long Val…Oh…you must be Val’s sister…” she stated as she saw Mary.

“Okay Mary, take one of the others to your room and inspect him as much as you want… But put your phone back and don’t dare to ditch on me! Don’t take Josh though… And for god’s sake, please be careful Mary… they’re still human beings and kind of fragile…” Valery stated with a sigh. Corinne smiled as she realised what was going on.

“Don’t worry Val. I’m sure she’ll be careful. I mean she’s kind of grownup and knows what she does isn’t she…And now if you both could get out of here, I need to take care of MY business now” Corinne stated suppressing her urge to laugh.

Mary smiled at her and nodded while Valery wondered how Corinne could keep being so cool about his whole thing. Then Mary picked the completely confused Darren carefully between index and thumb and went with him to her room.

“This is not gonna end well…” Valery stated and therefor spoke out loud what Josh and Jared were thinking as well.

Darren

In panic, Darren looked at Josh and Jared as Mary was taking him away from Valery’s hand. He knew there was nothing they could do, but being alone with a giant girl in her puberty was not the turn of events he had hoped for when they first were found. Mary took him down the hallway and into her quite messy room. From the palm of her hand he could see loads of clothes lying around. She set him down on a pink pillow on her bed and then she seated herself on the bed as well raising her head over the little guy. Darren had to admit that she had a very cute face and her skin was like alabaster.

“Just look at you! You’re so tiny and cute… But shouldn’t shrinking be impossible?” she began and Darren shrugged trying to indicate that he couldn’t explain it either.

“Can’t you talk? Or can I just not hear you?” Mary asked and inclined her head in the cutest way Darren had ever seen.

“The latter I fear”, he yelled up to her but she only heard a mild squeaking noise.

“Aww that’s so cute… Now I know why Valery wanted to keep you guys for herself and her friends. But don’t worry I’ll look after you”, she said and chuckled. Darren doubted that this was the reason Valery didn’t want to hand anyone over to her little sister but he couldn’t explain the situation to Mary anyway so he just faked a laugh and hoped that she would treat him carefully.

“You know that, regardless of your size, you look pretty cute. A shame I don’t know your name but I will just give you one for the time we spend together… How about… Buggy?” she said and laughed. Darren frowned but had to suppress an ironic laugh as well. He couldn’t deny that he found her more than mildly attractive. Gently she poked him with her index so he fell backwards onto the soft surface of the cushion.

“Hey”, he exclaimed surprised but she didn’t care and started to caress his little body with her finger nail. At first it felt displeasing and even a bit painful but after a while Darren began to enjoy it. Every stroke by the giantess felt like a full body massage and soon he caught himself getting aroused. At this moment he started rebelling and when Mary noticed she stopped. Darren thought of his girlfriend who he hadn’t been able to call today and felt guilty for even thinking this way about Josh’s sister.

“Sorry… that might’ve been a bit too straight forward… I must admit I’m a bit nervous and excited about that whole shrinking thing. And you being as cute as you are doesn’t really make it any easier to control myself… Say do you have a girlfriend?” Mary stated hoping that the answer would be no. But when the shrunken boy slowly nodded it almost broke her heart.

“Oh… Why is she not here to take care of you then?” She asked but Darren remained quiet.

“Wait… You can’t talk right? So Valery didn’t even know who to call… No one except for the people in this house knows that you and your friends have been shrunk“, she concluded. The little guy nodded slowly once again and got up again adjusting his clothes. The more he listened to her voice, the more he began to adore it. It might be the fact that the voices of normal sized people sounded somewhat godly at this size and the way she towered over him underlined this even more. In fact it was at this moment that he realised that she could do with him whatever she wanted and he wouldn’t be able to stop her. And he wasn’t even sure whether he’d want to. Sure he really liked his girlfriend but no one could have foreseen a situation like this. No one could blame him for giving in to anything the red-headed goddess would do to him, without having been in the same situation for once. And Mary was only one year younger than him anyway and surely his type. While he was thinking about all that, Mary seemed to be quite lost in her thoughts as well.

“If you met me at normal size, would you have liked me maybe?” She then asked after a while. Again the little guy nodded and smiled at her in a heart-warming way and walked to her hand, which still rested on the cushion, and touched her index.

Mary blushed but her expression became a bit intimidating.

“But would you have told me that you had a girlfriend as well?” she asked, her deep blue eyes piercing his soul.

He thought a bit too long about this question, as he felt obligated to tell the truth. But Mary jumped to conclusions quite fast and angrily the pushed him back with her index. For Darren it felt like being hit by an avalanche and he stumbled backwards and fell again.

“I knew it… You’re not any better than Diego… Not any better than all of you boys.” She stated displeased and picked him up between index and thumb, slowly raising him up in front of her face.

“I would do your girlfriend a favour if I’d just squish you now, wouldn’t I” she said lowly. Darren was frozen with fear and at the same time, he enjoyed that he was unable to withstand this goddess. He had never felt so exposed and helpless and it wasn’t even as bad as he would’ve imagined. He witnessed how she opened her mouth, and a gust of her warm breath flowed through his hair. It smelled of cherry gum and mint. He saw her clean white teeth and her giant tongue which seemed like a monstrous creature moving around in its cave. She moved him closer to her mouth and the gusts became more intense and humid.

“But who am I to judge your interest in me? I’ll take it as a compliment instead”, she suddenly stated and her tongue reached out to Darren and gently licked once across his whole body, covering it and his clothes in saliva. Her fierce expression turned to a warm and gentle one again and her eyes gave him a seductive glance.

What a moody little girl…cute…but moody, Darren thought and tried to ignore the saliva trenched condition he was in.


Chapter End Notes:

Seems like Darren and Mary are having fun... But there are more important things at stake. Let's find out how things develope in tomorrows chapter: Love And Hate.

Thanks for reading! And feel free to comment on the most recent developments.