- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Darren and Jared

The twins had watched the girls with excitement until they witnessed how Josh was put into the worn sock of this Mideast girl. Slightly disgusted they looked at each other with worried expressions marking their faces.

“How can she do this to her own brother, after supposedly killing one of his best friends under her foot?” Jared said in despise for what he just had seen. Darren just nodded speechlessly.

“I mean I get that she’s kind of mad and confused right now…who wouldn’t be but this is really insensitive and narrow-minded…” Jared continued enraged as he was.

Darren grabbed him by the shoulders and looked in his eyes. “Listen Jared! You’re right, we both know that… But nevertheless they’re our only chance on getting out of this miserable situation. Spending some time in a soft fabric prison where he can rest appears like a small price to pay for that, don’t you think? So let’s get ready I’m sure they’ll look under this table soon!”

“That joke this sick girl made though… Well never mind you’re right let’s get into position!” Jared answered and together they went to the edge of the table where a bit of the fading daylight fell on them. It had turned evening already and the twins were exhausted.

The girls had left the bed and the floor vibrated from their steps as they began searching the room. Darren had been right though.

“Did you say anything Corinne?” Valery asked after she thought hearing her say something.

“No just talking to myself here, it’s dark beneath your bed. Kind of hard to see anything here”, she answered.

 Only a few minutes later Vanessa’s huge body bent beneath the desk and the brothers were presented with a prime view of her incredible huge cleavage.

“Holy shit, Now I can understand Steven’s motivation to go nuts”, Darren said as his blood rushed into his private region.

“Gotcha! Hey girls look here beneath the desk, there’s two more” Vanessa stated excitedly. And a few moments later Valery’s and Aileen’s upper bodies appeared under the desk as well. The view was menacing and beautiful at the same time.

“This is how Paris must have felt when he first saw Hera, Athene and Aphrodite. But I’d give my apple to Vanessa for sure”, Jared answered. He had completely forgotten that he had been mad. The two of them reached out their arms as they were grabbed gently by the hands of their goddess.

Steven

From his safe spot beneath the bed, Steven hadn’t been able to watch the scenario which had taken place on the bed. All the time he just hoped that Josh would get through this alive. But as the girls had started talking about Valery’s shrunken brother his heart had started racing in excitement. Two pairs of giant feet had dangled in front of him while he listened carefully to every word the girls said. But when he heard Aileen say: “Just put him in there and make a knot into it so he can’t get out. Thereby we can look for the others without worrying about him while at the same time punishing him for his stupidity…”, and watched her arms reach down to her right foot to slip off one of her thick red socks he had to laugh.

“Get ready for cherry-blossoms Josh”, he stated dryly to himself. Patiently he waited for the girls to star searching and as they jumped off the bed, he was knocked off his feet by the impact of their weight on the floor. He surely would never get used to that. The girls spread throughout the room. He saw how Valery checked beneath the bedside table and the cupboard, Aileen went to the door and checked the corners, Vanessa moved to the desk and Corinne? Corinne’s giant face appeared right in front of him. Her green eyes locked on him and her red lips formed a smile. Thank god he had been spotted, Steven thought even though he had hoped to be found by Vanessa. Nevertheless Steven had to stare on her huge cleavage that pressed out of the top which obviously was way too tight for that kind of bust size. But the giantess just silently gazed at him and to make matters worse, her piercing green eyes seemed to notice where he was staring.

“You wish you’d be in there don’t you? In your dreams bugman” she then whispered to him and a strange expression marked her face.

Steven backed off a little bit, his eyes now locked at her menacing eyes.

“Did you say anything Corinne?”

“No just talking to myself here, it’s dark beneath your bed. Kind of hard to see anything here”.

Corinne pretended to be further looking while not taking her eyes from little Steven who was more than worried right now but wasn’t sure what to do.

“Gotcha! Hey girls look here beneath the desk, there’s two more” he heard Vanessa exclaim and Aileen and Valery instantly moved to the desk. Corinne’s smile got broader as her right hand now snapped Steven like a Snake its prey. Even though his wounds had healed impressively fast after Vince had treated them, the tight grab of the giantess made him squeak in pain. With Steven in her hand she moved around to look if the girls were still distracted. As that was confirmed she pulled back the waistband of her nylon tights and underwear and before Steven knew what was happening, he watched himself being pushed abrasively into her butt crack. No one heard him scream and the waistband jumped back into place imprisoning him stuck between fabric and her two mountain-like cheeks.

Darren and Jared

Vanessa carefully picked up the twins trying not to hurt them in any way. She crawled out from under the table and showed them to Corinne who fascinatedly watched the two shrunken human beings held in her hand.

“So that’s three right? Say Val, do you know with how many people Josh tends to hang out?” Corinne asked and gave the twins a cute smile. The twins now stood in the palm of Vanessa’s hand which seemed to them like a platform a few hundred yards up in the sky.

“Well I have the number of 3 of their parents and I think two of his friends are twins… So I guess that makes four…we’re still missing two. And there was nothing beneath the bed?” Val replied and looked at her enquiringly.

Corinne stopped smiling and shook her head. “Unfortunately not… But if you think about it… I hate to say it but one might’ve been squished beneath Vany’s gorgeous butt and the other one…well the blood stains on your sock would explain it”, she said carefully. Valery and Vanessa remained quiet and went back to the bed where Vanessa put the two twins onto the college block and began inspecting them.

“So only Steve is missing and they think Valery killed him… Well he might be dead after all judging from all that blood he lost.” Jared stated staring at the fine lines in Vanessa’s skin.

“Don’t say that! He was strong enough to move far enough so we couldn’t find him anywhere nearby…” Darren replied trying to sound angry but he wasn’t so sure about it anymore either. Not after what had happened to Vince. The two of them startled when they were suddenly poked gently by Vanessa’s index. They looked up into her face and saw that she was crying.

“Tell me, did I really sit on your friend? Did I crush him?” She stammered. A tear ran down her cheek and fell into her hand leaving a small pool of salty water in front of the twins. Darren felt bad for her. How could anyone blame her? Nevertheless he nodded slowly and Jared joined in and put a hand on his shoulder.

“They’re nodding… Oh god, why is this happening to me?” Vanessa sobbed. Now Valery looked down on them, her face free of any expression or recognizable mood.

“So I stepped on another one?” She nearly spitted those words at them. Confounded and a bit irritated by the way she talked to them, the brothers just nodded again. As in fact she did step on Steven, they just weren’t sure if he died by it.

“Were there any more than you five shrunken?” Valery continued.

The twins shook their heads.

Valery looked at the alarm and noticed that it was already 8pm and that Mary would come home now any minute. As far as Valery knew, Mary had been at a friend’s house to work on a presentation for school. But to be honest, she had completely forgotten about her.

“Hey girls, I just realised that my little sister will be coming home soon and I don’t want to have her involved in this bull****. Vany put these two geniuses into the sock as well and let’s worry about this tomorrow when I’ve managed to get Mary out of the house again. Honestly I am too tired and mad for this now anyway”, Valery said and got up from the bed.

While Aileen and Vanessa appeared to be worried about how Valery dealt with the situation right now, Corinne seemed rather amused.

“Ehm what if they have to go to… you know little or big business?” Aileen said, worrying about her sock.

Valery groaned annoyed but nodded. She took the red sock and untied the knot, before she carefully pulled her little brother out of it. It seemed that she woke him up by that, but why would she care. She then grabbed Darren and Jared out of Vanessa’s palm and went with the three guys in her hand into the bathroom where she put them into the sink.

“Okay do your business if you need to… I’ll come back in ten minutes and then you all disappear in the sock for the night. Please don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone…” she said, took a sheet of toilet paper, ripped it into tiny pieces, threw them into the sink as well and immediately left the room as she didn’t want to watch three shrunken guys doing you know what. She needed a drink now…

“I’m so glad to see you in one piece Josh”, Darren exclaimed and hugged him. Jared did as well and then they took the chance they had to actually do their “businesses” as they didn’t even realise how urgent it had been all the time.

“So Josh… Do you know anything more about Steven? Did you see him since we parted?” Darren asked with hope in his voice.

“Yes he’s alive but why isn’t he here? Were they unable to find him?” Josh said still a bit drowsy from being woken up so violently.

Darren and Jared seemed heavily relieved when they heard that Steven was still alive but at the same time they worried about him now.

“No… they think that Valery killed him when she stepped on him. Damn we need to somehow tell Valery that he’s still out there before he gets stepped on again or worse…” Jared stated as he pulled his trousers back up and went to the others who waited on the edge of the sink.

Steps were closing in and they expected Valery to have come back a bit early.

“Well he was beneath the bed when I last saw him. And I told him to wait there…” Josh replied confused that the girls didn’t find him there.

“Beneath the bed? Didn’t that creepy…” Jared started but was interrupted as the door opened and a young woman appeared in the bathroom. She had long red-hair which glistened amazingly do to the conditioner she used frequently, her eyes were the same blue like Josh and even though it was smaller, her cleavage resembled that of Valery. She wore a pink top and short jeans which showed her quite long legs which ended in also pink socks in who would’ve guessed… pink sneakers.

“Darren, Jared… You remember my little sister Mary?” Josh stated putting his hand on his forehead.


Chapter End Notes:

Steven get captured and another character shows up on the stage...

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter!