- Text Size +
Glad to see a good reception on the introduction. This chapter mainly focuses on John and Gaby's relationship and a large part of it will be feet orientated.


Four twenty five. John was at his house, pacing back and forth. In less than four minutes, he'd be the closer than anyone has ever been to Gaby’s feet. He was shaking as well. He had no idea how Gaby would react when he saw him like this. They hadn't even talked about his feelings for her feet let alone how he was basically forcing her to make him her own miniature person for the weekend. Free to do whatever she wanted to him.

Four twenty six, three more minutes of being normal. He was more anxious than nervous at this point. Seeing her majestic toes up close after a long and arduous school day, inhaling the smell that'd been contained in her sneakers, which John had hoped she'd wear today. The way her shoes were made, it seemed like it kept the sweat and smell inside. This made it his second favorite shoe of hers. The first being her black sandals that she'd wear when they hung out on the weekends. And sometimes, she'd take him to get her nails done. And he'd watch the lucky girl that had the privilege to touch, massage and make her feet soft to the touch with envy. Feeling her soft soles. Getting to enjoy the smoothness of the toes, feeling all ten in her hands. He had some thoughts of him asking her to touch her feet after one of these great massages but he thought as well she think he was weird. Now, he was beginning to regret not asking her. It would've been so savoring to feel the soft feet he admired from afar.

Four twenty seven. Two minutes left of normality. He laid on his bed and calmed himself down. He'd hoped she'd welcome his secret. Not that he was giving her much of a choice. Thirty six hours of being small, with her soft feet. Just imagining the toes feeling and poking his tiny body made his erection a little bit harder. Smelling the toes of the girl he'd been crushing on for weeks, almost months now. It was his fantasy to be with them up close. Closer than anyone with his kinds of fantasies would ever be.

“One more minute.” John said, standing up. He picked up his phone and dialed Gaby’s number. He took deep breathes and made the shakes go away.

Soon, she answered her phone with her usual happy voice. “Hey John. What's up?”

“Hey Gaby. How's it going?”

“Oh pretty good. I just got home.” She sighed heavily as John knew she set her bags down. “Hey so since my parents aren't here this weekend, you want to come over? We can do whatever. Just hang out.” John looked at his digital watch. In less than thirty seconds, he's going to be transported to her room, smaller than her pinkie toe. He shook his head.

“Yeah, I'll be right over. We can have dinner and then we can do whatever.” John said as the clock clicked down to fifteen seconds. “I'll be right there Gaby. Don't worry.” John then hung up and watched the clock tick down to four twenty nine. He closed his eyes and laid back on his bed. He waited and then he fell on the ground. He opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar environment. It really work. He was in Gaby's room. All around his was the signs of Gaby obviously living in this room. Where John was standing was her night stand right by her bed which he'd seen a majority of the time when they had skype calls together while her bed which was right up against the window. The bed was white with some gray stripe going horizontally. He'd seen this room a few times during several of their late night FaceTimes. She'd try to show him around as best she could from a small phone screen.

Moving on from there were the shoes on the floor. There was one pair that caught John's attention the most however. It was a pair of high heels that he hadn't seen Gaby wear for the entirety of him knowing her. They looked like she'd used them quite a bit as John noticed that the toe imprints were black from the sweat that they collected. Seeing everything he'd dreamt about huge and in front of him made it great.

Then the door opened up and Gaby came in and threw her bag down on floor. She looked tired and exhausted so she slid off her shoes, letting John witness her feet that were wrapped and covered in her white ankle high socks, no doubt they were covered in sweat after a long day of school. She would always complain over texts that she'd be exhausted after school. Without fail. But since it was Friday, her parents weren't home and John was eager to get noticed by her so he could get started. He wasted no time jumping to the bed and ran over to where Gaby had now sat down. Her weight, no matter how small she was normally, her weight shifted the bed to fit her now huge weight. She was an absolute goddess and giant for the tiny John. And he loved her at this size, it was a huge turn on for him.

As Gaby sat down on her bed, she kicked off her disgustingly smelly shoes. She felt her feet that were trapped inside by wriggling her toes back and forth, feeling the gross sweat and junk in between them. It was an annoyance to say the least. Feeling her soft toes being coated in nasty and disgusting gunk. Sweat, cloth and the lotion she put on feet this morning. It was scented like sweet strawberries and supposed to keep her feet soft and moisturized throughout the school day. And every day she'd brush off the dirt that clung to her soles. But today, Gaby might be in for a bit of a surprise.

“I wonder when John's going to come over.” Gaby thought out loud, thinking she was alone. “I wonder if he likes me.” Gaby giggled as she extended her hands out around the bed, almost crushing the tiny John underneath her fingers, fortunately letting him be right in between them. “Oh don't be stupid Gaby. He wants the one dumb bimbo from first period.” She said to herself. “He doesn't want me. No matter how many times you flirt with him. You're an idiot.”

“That's where you're wrong Gaby!” John screamed to the goddess before him. He could tell she frightened her a little bit as before, she thought she was alone.

“John?” Gaby raised her arm and looked around to expect see John standing somewhere behind or on the other side of the wall. “Where are you?”

“Look at your hand! “ He yelled again as he saw Gaby start to look down at her hand, where he was. She had a look of surprise as well as shock as she realized that John was miniature and standing on her bed.

“Oh my god.” Gaby the picked up the now miniature John with her other hand and brought him in front of her eyes to get a good look at him. She saw every little detail of his body, even if it was fully clothed. He even waved to her which made giggle a tiny bit. “Is that really you John? How'd this happen?” She asked as she put him back on the night stand so she could talk to him better. She had a very worried look on her face as she looked at the tiny John. She must’ve thought that the reason he was this size was because of some freak experiment gone horribly wrong.

“Gaby, I haven't been entirely honest with you. I've been keeping two very important secrets from you. Maybe three.” John said as he started to blush. “The first one is that I'm really, really, really fascinated with your feet.” He looked up as he saw Gaby's expression. She was confused but remained silent as John continued. “The second secret is why I'm this small in the first place. I love and even fantasize about you...while I'm this small. I've had dreams of us in this exact scenario. I know you probably think I’m a super weirdo and that you might hate me for the rest of our lives.”

Gaby looked at him with curiosity and intrigue. John had shrunk himself to this size because he was obsessed with her feet. To her, it was quite weird but Gaby at the same was impressed by his dedication. “And the third secret?” She asked as she started getting closer to the tiny John.

“I mean you already said it. I do like you and no, I don't want that blonde girl.” Both of them blushed. “Sides, I didn't shrink myself for her, did I?”

“Alright, is it time for my questions?” She asked as she grabbed him again and lied down. She put him on her chest as John agreed. “You're into feet, my feet specifically?” He nodded. “And it took turning yourself an inch tall to confess that to me?” She laughed as he chuckled as well. “You can trust me. After all, I am going to let you see what it feels like to be at my feet. Then I can take a shower, and then we can have dinner. Like we planned over the phone.”

John was shocked by Gaby's proposal. He didn't expect her to be so open about this. “You'll actually let me touch your feet? Do whatever down there?”

She giggled. “Oh course. Just please don't do anything too weird ok? I don't want to see anything other than spit on them. No matter how much it turns you on.” Gaby joked at John's expense. He blushed.

“Any other questions before you send me on my journey at your beautiful and wonderful feet?” John asked her as he sat down where her heart was directly beneath him. It was beating just as fast as his was.

“Just a few more my little foot lover.” She smiled once more. “How long are you going to stay like this? If you say it's permanent, I swear, I will dump you in my boots and leave you in there.” John knew she was just joking, it all was a part of the dark humor she has. But even if it was a twisted joke, it would be a paradise for him. Being in one of her boots for as long as she wanted him to stay inside made him almost jump for joy. “Maybe you'd actually like that. With your adorable foot fetish. I could trample you all day, everyday and you’d still love me.” She giggled as did John.

“No, it's not permanent. It'll last till Sunday night.” John looked down at her chest. “And maybe I'd like a small tour of your boots for a few minutes.” He chuckled, thinking there was no way she’d go along with. “Being in the same area your holy feet walked is a dream mine.”

“Oh stop, you're starting to make me blush.” She smiled. “Ok, last one. What makes my feet so great and what'd you say? Magestic and such? Holy you said.”

“Well because the moment you walked into class, I fell in love with them. And you of course.” John chuckled again, trying not to offend the goddess he was standing on. “ I always guessed they were so soft and warm.”

“And the smell? I'm guessing you won't mind the smell down there?” She laughed as he joined her. “I did wear my sneaker today and I can bet you that people have said they stink. Real bad.” Gaby winked at the tiny John as both of them laughed softly.

“I guess I'm going to find out if I'll enjoy the smell, now can we start now? Please Gaby? Please?” John begged the goddess before him. And it was true, Gaby was a goddess to him. Gaby blushed and smiled as John continued to compliment her and her amazing feet. She had never had anyone willing want be at her feet while being this small. She couldn't even think that a normal sized person could get this small. But either way, she loved John for doing this. Being at her tired and extremely sweaty feet while trying to make her feel better from her tiring day.

“Fine John, but remember, no weird stuff. At least not yet.” Gaby winked as she repositioned herself to have her back up against the wall, making her feet go vertical as she did so. “Now, let's get those socks off.” She picked up John and bent over to pull off her socks to reveal her stunning feet that John had fascinated to with. Gaby then dropped him directly in front of her heels.

She giggled as she imagined the smile the tiny John must've had on his face. “I've never had anyone complement my feet before. I guess I'm one of the luckiest girls ever. Having my own little man willing to inhale the stench of my feet.” John laughed as he took a massive breath in of her feet. He sighed, letting the odor into his nostrils, allowing it to overtake his body. It was incredible. “Maybe when you grow back to normal, we can do this more often. You can massage them, clean them, take care of them.” She couldn’t control her laugh as she said it. It was such a weird thing to say to her new tiny boyfriend who massaged her feet. “It can be our little secret.” Gaby giggled as her mind started to run through ideas she could have John do. “Hey, maybe I can bring in a friend or two who might enjoy your services on their feet. I don't know. It’s just an idea.”

John thought of the absolute blast he’d have if there was not just one pair of beautiful feet to worship but two. Two girl’s feet to absolutely fawn over. “Who were you thinking of telling about this? It can’t just be anyone. I mean, it’s my secret to tell.”

“Oh I was thinking of Jenny. Now, I may not be into feet but she has really cute toes if you’re into that sorta thing. I think Jenny has bigger feet than me but hey, everything is bigger to you now huh?” Gaby joked as she continued to think of friends to tell. “Or about Joana? I bet she’d really enjoy having you at her feet for an afternoon. Oh I think you’d really enjoy being with her. She’s the cutest and kindest soul I've ever meet. And you've known her since both of you were freshmen right? Should work out just fine.”

John nodded as Gaby set him down at her heels. “I think we just get through tonight and then we’ll see about telling others. For now, I just want to focus on you and your feet. I don’t want to cheat on you not even a day into it.” John looked up and saw Gaby’s toes wiggling freely in the air.

High above him were her toes, going up and down and each time, letting more wrinkles form on her soles. John soon couldn't control himself and ran up to the sweaty and rancid flesh. He went in face first and he stuck his nose deep into her meaty heel. He smelled incredible things that she had on her foot. The dried up sweat and long since faded lotion that mixed in with the sweat and flesh. John was in heaven. But this was only part of his adventure at Gaby's wonderland known as her feet. There's still thirty five and a half hours left of him being like this. And even in that amount of time, he saw that it wouldn't be enough time for all the things both of them had planned. The things John dreamt about for months now will finally come true. And although his primary focus was on her feet, they weren't the only targets of his affection. But her feet were currently the only thing he could focus on. The beautiful, soft and all around warm touch of them were outstanding to feel with his whole body.

Away from him, John could hear Gaby moan as his small body went deeper, or tried to into her soft flesh. “Mhhhhmmm John. I never figured a guy would do this for me.” She moaned as she leaned her head back. She had a bright smile on her face. Her lush and adorable lips parting as her white teeth revealed themselves with a smile. She closed her eyes and continued to coach John through pleasing her. “Ok John, I really enjoy what you're doing. Smelling my feet after a long day is sexy and all but you're just smelling my heels.” She giggled. “Here, I should've done this in the first place.” She felt him back away from her heel. She picked him up and let him hang in the air for a brief second. She soon got on her stomach, let her feet lay flat on their tops so the soles were facing up to the ceiling. She then reached over, flexing herself to reach her foot. She dropped John as close as she could get him to his desired area of her body. The closest she got to was her lower thigh. John didn't mind waking for a few seconds to get to his target.

He climbed the slightly steep hill of the ankle and heel, using the two creases in the foot. When he finally over the hill of the heel he was worshipping a few seconds ago, John saw the majesty of her soles again but this time, they were flat and he could explore every inch of them without having to climb up and struggle. He soon got on his stomach and started to slide down the soles. Gaby let her toes relax to have the soles be as smooth as butter. John cheered as he felt the warmth and sweat go by as he soon ended up on the arch. He sat up and began massage Gaby's soles. Her soft flesh going in between his fingers. It was mushy dough that came back to its original form.

“How about this Gaby?” John asked as he pushed hard onto the sore flesh of her feet. He heard her moan and even giggle one more. He smiled and continued to please his goddess.

“Oh, you should've shrunken yourself months ago. Mhmmmm. Yeah get real deep in there.” Gaby started playing on her phone by this time. She soon pulled out the camera app and pulled it above her head to get John in the shot. She smiled as she snapped the picture. “You were cute even before you shrunk yourself. But now you're a real cutie. And yes, you're doing great John. I really, really, really like it when you…” Gaby took in a deep breath as she felt an incredible presence on her foot. The warm and wet feeling of John's tiny and almost minuscule tongue began to touch and interact with her arch. It made her smile and giggled even more. “Oh yeah John. Lick my feet.” Gaby said as bit her lower lip as hormones spread throughout her body. “I never thought in a million years, I'd be getting turned on by a little man licking my feet. I always thought my feet weren't even that good. But here's a guy who shrunk himself and is now licking my feet.” She giggled again as she scrolled through the several pictures she took of John massaging her sore and tired sole.

“It's my pleasure Gaby. You think you'll let me do this when this wears off?” John asked, taking a small break from being Gaby's sweat drinker. His mouth tasting like the sweat that his goddess had collected throughout her long day. It tasted sweet yet bitter. Delicious for him.

“Oh if the tiny version of your tongue feels this good, hell yeah I'll let you do this. Maybe you can be like this a few more times. Maybe smaller. During spring break next month, we could do this again. You could go mountain climbing on my toes or even spend some time in my shoes.” Gaby looked back at John who yawned as he took another lick of her sole, sending another wave of sensations across her body.

“Hey John, why don't I take a shower, you take a small break and then we can have dinner.” John stood up and she plucked him off her sole. “Sorry John, I was having fun too but I'm getting pretty hungry and let's just say my feet aren't the only parts of my body that are sweaty.” She stood up and put John on the table as Gaby took off her shirt. “No John, you're not going to do the same thing to my body that you did to my feet.” Gaby joked as she picked up the same shoe she wore all day. “While I'm taking a shower, I'll still let you enjoy the heat and smell of my feet. Here's my shoe that I wore today. You ready?” Gaby asked as John nodded, so she picked him up and brought him to the mouth of the shoe. “See you in a little bit John.” He waved goodbye as she dropped him into the nasty and sweat ridden shoe. It was exactly like her feet. Except he couldn't exactly please a shoe like he could please Gaby and her bare feet.

Gaby continued to undress herself down as she headed towards the shower in her room. She had nothing on and it was glorious to be free. Like her feet, her entire body was sweaty. How did John actually get off to the smell of her feet? She laughed at this though. “It's just his way of getting off. I can't knock him for that. And holy shit, I can't wait to get back to him.” She thought to herself, turning on the shower, stepping in the tub. She felt the water go around her foot. The warm water still wasn't as good as John licking her soles. It was just so good. The tiny tongue interacting with her massive feet, it made her giggle thinking back. For the first time in her life, she felt in love with someone she actually cared about. And the thought of John worshiping her like a goddess excited both of them. She imagined it fully when she stepped fully into the shower. Months down the line, they'd have these kinds of adventures with her feet, her shoes and if she found another girl willing to let them do it, they could do it together. She was joyful, something she hadn't been since she left her old high school six or seven months ago. Having John, no matter what size he was, was great.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, I had a really great time writing this story and I hope you find enjoyment in it as well. Please leave a review if you enjoyed!