- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I started writing this a few months back in August of last year, with a lot of my time dedicated to this story. I look forward to seeing what kind of improvements and critiques you all can give me.
The first chapter is just set up and introduction to the two main characters. The next chapter is when when things really begin to amp up.

-------------------------------------------------

For John, it was a struggle every hour of everyday to walk into his school and looked down to avoid eye contact with the girls that avoided him as well. He wasn't really the kind of guy to talk to the kind of girls of his fantasies. His type was a girl that was very open to his interests. Gaming, movies, the typical interests of a seventeen year old boy in high school. But there was one interest that he tried as hard as he possibly could to hide for the public knowledge. He was attracted to female feet. His compulsion for feet made his heart heavy, his palms sweaty and his legs shaky. It was an incredible feeling that he loved.

As he walked into his first period class, he sat in the back and set his backpack down next to his seat. He got on his phone and started leaning on the chair. He then watched as all the girls he had ‘foot crushes’ on, walk into the classroom wearing sneakers that covered their normally sexy feet. He looked up slightly to see a blonde girl sit in a seat to the right a few desks in front of him. She quickly sat down and put the toe of the shoe on the ground, letting John see the dirty sole of the shoe.

‘What a tease.’ John thought as he brought his attention back to his phone. The blonde girl John thought of was Sydney and she normally had on beautiful sandals that made her white feet shine in the sunlight. And her toes were by far the most amazing part of her delectable feet. He really wanted to go up to her and profess his love...for her feet. Unfortunately, the girls Sydney talked to looked down at guys like John. Guys who loved feet. One day, a few weeks ago, he heard the group talk about how there was a guy in the school who came up to the group of friends and professed his love for their feet. They then mocked him in the middle of the school. Everyone made fun of him until he switched schools. They called him a foot freak that should've kept his ‘perversion’ a secret. Since then, John had since been very timid to tell anyone his special secret in fear of ridicule of the popular girls just like the guy that left.

After a few minutes of waiting for the class to start, the teacher walked into the room with her high heels hitting the ground. “Good morning class, today, we'll be discussing why America left the tyranny of the British empire.” She said as she got onto her computer and put up a slideshow. Then there was a knock on the wooden door. She turned around and signaled the knocker to come into her class. The door opened and John looked up see a beautiful girl with brunette hair that stretched down to her shoulders with a hourglass shaped body. She had on a regular t-shirt on with her breasts sticking out about three or four inches out of her chest. She also had on shorts that stretched down about to her knees. But what caught John's attention was the bottom of her. Her sandals exposed her sexy toes that were spread apart just right as well as them painted a bright red. John was entranced by the new girl's toes. He licked his lips as he watched the new girl hand a piece of paper to the teacher.

The teacher started to read the paper that the new girl handed her. Her name was Gaby and she was a new student to her classroom. “Ok class, this is Gaby and she's new.” The teacher looked around for an empty seat for the girl to sit. “Hmm, how about sitting next to John? Raise your hand John.” John sat up in his seat as he was called out. His heart raced. He raised his hand confidently as the beautiful girl smiled and quickly went to the desk next to John. She smiled as she sat down and looked at him with passion.

“Hey, you’re John right?” She asked, silently leaning towards John. He stuttered, still looking down at her feet but trying not to make it obvious. By this time, the class had diverted their attention from Gaby walking into the room back to the teacher who continued her lecture. “Silent type? I get that.”

He stuttered again and looked up at her. Her marble blue eyes were sweet and compassionate. John smiled. “Yeah, I'm not really the silent type though. It's just I'm not really good at introducing myself to, umm, cute girls.” John then put his head on the table. He thought he'd embarrassed himself in front of her, the new girl. This was his one chance to start a new. And he messed it up. But to his surprise, when he raised his head backed up, he saw that Gaby still had a smile on her face.

“I don't think I'm very good at introducing myself to cute guys either.” John looked at her with surprise. “Oh, you're pretty cute. At least I think so.” John chuckled a bit.

“You think so?”

“I know so.” Gaby looked at the clock which had about ten minutes left of class. She pulled out a piece of paper from her bag and started writing on it with some numbers. She then handed it to John who would take quick glances of her toes every now and then. “You seem like someone who has some interesting things going on in his life. Text me after school.” Gaby winked and then started following along with the teachers notes.

John held the number sheet close to his heart as he put it in his jacket pocket. “Thanks...Gaby? That's a sweet name.” He said as he started working on the notes as well.

After school, John was excited to text Gaby. She was nice from the few minutes they talked in class and she seemed like she liked him as well. But there was one thought that he couldn't get out of his head. Her adorable looking feet. The way she scrunched her toes when he asked her some further questions. The sole would have lots of wrinkles in it by what he could see. He tried to keep a cool head as he enjoyed watching her feet play around. He actually felt a connection with this girl. She seemed so trusting. He wanted to just tell her his secret because of how trustworthy she seemed but he remembered the guy who divulged his secret to the popular girls. He might've seen them as the trustworthy types. Either way, he had to be careful.

After a few weeks of talking and texting each other, John and Gaby had seemed like they were best friends. She'd sometimes poke fun at John for his secrets that he was keeping from her. He wanted to tell her after her telling him her own secrets like her cheating on her ex with her best girlfriend. He'd found out she was bisexual which intrigued him. It'd been a secret of her hers for years and she'd wanted to have some kind of closure from him. It was her way to get some kind of deep, dark secret that John had. Now, he'd thought about telling her, thinking they'd be a hell of a lot closer. But John wanted to tell her in a very special way. Along with his attraction to feet, he also found he was a macrophile. He loved giant women. And he got excited in every sense of the word when he thought of things Gaby and her feet would do to him if he was as small as he wanted to be. This was again a fetish he feared telling anyone. But there was one way he could tell someone and live out his dreams at the same time.

John had heard of a magician that was in town who performed feats that other magicians called ‘other worldly’. She made audience members disappear and reappear in mere seconds. John thought of what he could ask her. He wanted to see if her magic was real and if it was, he'd make a very odd request. He wanted her to try and shrink him. It was apparently an act she did every once and awhile. She'd pick out an audience member and shrink them with a flick of her wrist. It was a finisher that left even the participant wondering how she did it.

He walked over to the theater and headed towards the magician’s changing room. John had somewhat of an idea of what he was going to ask her. ‘Hey, there's something I want to ask you. I've heard of your big finale and wanted to know if you could try it on me.’ He thought as he got to the auditorium and looked around for the magician that was advertised as the Great Mysterio. He walked down the walkway and then there was smoke around him. A bright flash then a blonde woman appeared in front of him.

“Who are you and why are you here?” She asked as she bent down slightly to the shorter John. “Hmm? If you don't answer, I will use my magic on you.”

John backed up and answered the blonde magician. “Actually, I want you to do such thing.” His statement made the magician back off.

“What do you mean? Are you some kind of non believer of my abilities?”

“No no no, I'm a big believer which is why I came here.” John then pulled a photograph of Gaby from his pocket to show her. “Please Mysterio, I could really use your help.”

“Call me Haley. Now this girl, is she your beloved? Is she deceased? Do you wish me to bring her back to life? I must say, in all my years, that was one of the hardest things I've had to do.”

“No, no, no Haley. She's not dead. I noticed your finales a few shows ago. How you shrink people.” Haley nodded.

“Ahh, a very great magic. One of my more favorite tricks to do.” Haley answered back as she continued to look at Gaby's picture. She smiled.

“I was wondering if you could do that procedure on me. For this girl.” Haley nodded again as she headed towards her dressing room.

“Come. This requires some privacy.” Haley said as she walked a short distance to the doors separating the auditorium to the back stage. “So what's the reason you want me to use my magic on you? I'm not going to judge, I'm merely curious. You're not the first to come to me and ask for my assistance.”

John realized telling a lie to an all powerful woman wasn't the best idea. Sides, he saw it as preparation if this magic worked, how he could tell Gaby. “Well, there was this girl, the girl in the photo and she has the most amazing and adorable…” John paused as Haley looked back at him. “Feet. She has amazing feet. I know it's weird but I'm willing to do whatever you want for you to keep this between us.”

Haley laughed as she stepped into her changing room, waiting for John so she could close the door. “Oh, in my many centuries of this Earth, I've had plenty of your kind ask me for favors. Humans I mean, not people that get off to feet. But, I can't and won’t judge. None of my business. It's one way to show humanity we're not all bad.”

“I don't know what that means but if means getting to be at her feet becomes reality, I'm interested.”

“It doesn't matter whether or not you understand this or my culture. You just need to tell me what you want and I'll do it.”

John took a deep breath in. “This girl has amazing feet and I really want to experience them as close as possible, you know.” Haley raised an eyebrow. “I want to be less than inch tall and in her room tomorrow after school. Or is that too much to ask?” John looked at Haley as she smiled and started grabbing some vials and other things that were located not too far from where she was. She brought them over to a table as she signaled John to come closer.

“Certainly not child. I've been asked to save entire armies from certain annihilation, I'm positive that I can make your fantasies of interacting with this girls feet a reality.” Haley brought the ingredients to the table and put them all in a pot. “No matter how small you want to be. My magic serpasses most my age. But you wouldn’t know. You don’t get many reports on your world do you?”

“I don’t know what you’re saying but I can't think of anything else I could do to tell her my feelings for her.”

“I see humanity still has not quite thought of ‘telling someone how they feel’ right? Do something complicated to do a simple thing.” Haley looked over at the seventeen year old moping. “Don't feel too bad. You'll have lots of fun doing whatever you want with her feet. Can't say I've had a request quite like this before but I like unique.” The concoction bubbled a green hue as it settled into a light green substance. “Come, this requires you.”

“So what's going to happen? I shrink and then you take me to her house?”

She smiled again at his ignorance to her magic. “No. you'll drink this and at four thirty tomorrow, you'll be put in her bedroom. Less than an inch. From there, it'll last for forty eight hours until you return to normal. You are also immune to any danger present at that size.” She then grabbed the vial and handed it to John.

He looked at it and drank it. He felt nothing. “When does it take affect?”

“Four twenty nine. Now go, come back in three days to tell me how it went. Let me know if my magic hasn't affected your relationship with this special girl of yours in any terrible ways. See you in three days.” Haley the disappeared the same way she'd introduced herself, in a puff of smoke and a flash.

This left John wondering if her magic would work. He guessed he'd have to wait until tomorrow. Right then, he got a text message from Gaby. It read ‘Hey, my parents just told me randomly that they're leaving me home alone tomorrow. It's weird.’ John knew it was Haley trying to make things still a little bit better for his dreams.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you enjoyed, please be sure to leave a review on what you think might need to be improved and what you liked. It means a lot!