- Text Size +

 

Too quickly for Oliver to take in what was happening. Suddenly he was surrounded by warm flesh as Anya's giant hand swooped down and plucked him from the ground. Clutched within her palm he was hidden from the outside as he felt the world in motion. Her arm swung like a pendulum as she triumphantly strutted her way down the corridor to the women's rest room.

She pushed open the door and locked herself into the first stall. She unclasped her fingers and peered down at her captive.

Oliver squinted his eyes at the flood of light. His vision cleared and he gazed up at the billboard sized face of Anya staring down at him with a troubling look in her eye. He knees began to shake.

“I've been waiting to do this for a long time.” Anya whispered. Her thick, warm breath washed over Oliver's naked body.

She turned and sat open the closed toilet, her fingers wrapping back around to hold Oliver's body tightly, not that he was struggling. Where could he go?

Oliver heard the toilet roll spin on it's holder. A small chuckle erupted from Anya. “Sorry, I just laugh thinking about what is going to happen to you now.” She confessed.

 

A few miles away, Janice was hustling down the pavement. The summer heat had her sweating through her dress already she'd not even got to work yet. She waved her arm out for the approaching bus, she cringed to see how packed it was inside. Oh god she thought to herself. She had a hot journey ahead.

 

Oliver's voice shook, but he shouted as loudly as he could. “What are you doing?! Please, can't you help me!” He cried in desperation. He got the impression his voice barely carried at all, he could see that he wasn't even as large as Anya's little finger.

Anya paid him no mind, she pulled her make up bag from her handbag and shuffled through it until she found her make up glue. “Here we are. Now little Oliver, you are going right here.” She moved him over and presented him before the toilet roll. His heart sank.

“What do you mean?” He asked shakily.

“I'm going to glue you right onto the centre of this square here. You spend so much time checking out my butt when I walk passed that I figured this was fitting.” She smiled to herself and flicked back her hair. “One of the women in the office is going to come in after I'm done here and, on her toilet paper, will be little you, just waiting to dry up her pussy lips after she has peed. Maybe you'll even end up wiping the shit from her ass too! Then bye bye down the toilet you'll go.” She cackled.

“You can't do this! Please Anya! I'm so sorry, I don't mean to look at you like that. Please, I'll do anything, anything you say!” Oliver pleaded.

“I say be quiet.” Her voice was firm.

She turned him over in her hand and Oliver sobbed into her palm as she held him still. The glue was oozed out onto his back and her finger tip came down to spread it all down the backs of his arms and legs as well.

She pulled the toilet paper out and firmly pressed him onto the top square. She squeezed his body into it and held him for a few moments until she was satisfied the glue would hold.

Sitting up straight she stared at him and her lips quivered as she tried not to burst out laughing. “Oh my god, this looks so much better than I'd even hoped!” She squealed.

“Actually,” She pursed her lips, “oh yes that's a great idea.”

Anya grabbed the roll, Oliver along with it, and tore his piece off. She shoved the rest of the roll into her bag and then laid Oliver gently on top of the holder. “Last piece. They'll have to get good use out of you.” She laughed.

Anya stood, blew him a kiss and let the stall door fall shut behind her.

Oliver listened to her heels clack down along the tiled floor as she left him to his fate.

 

Janice rushed out of the elevator, walking as quickly as she could while trying not to draw attention to herself. Oh god I knew I shouldn't have eaten that burrito last night. She thought to herself.

Her stomach had been rumbling and groaning all morning and just as she'd gotten into the elevator she felt a bubble forming down below. The elevator was empty but for her and it was heading straight to her floor. Janice knew it might be loud but hoped it wouldn't smell. She was right and wrong. A trumpet sounded out as she allowed the gas to burst from her backside, then ended in a gurgle. She felt the wetness around her anus as it spluttered out speckles of shit onto the back of her panties.

While no one was there to witness she still flushed red from embarrassment. The smell of shit drifted up. Please no one get in straight after me. She prayed.

Rushing down the corridor she darted straight into the ladies room. She turned and checked out her round derrière in the mirror. Good job I wore a black skirt.

Janice pushed open the first stall and slammed it shut behind her. Just as she turned the lock she heard two women talking as they came in behind her. She felt the familiar rumble in her gut and then without any control over herself another wet and spluttering fart erupted from her anus. Oh god no.

One of the women outside couldn't help but laugh. Janice wasn't about to leave now until she was sure they were gone and she had a clear escape to her desk.

Oh for fuck sake. She couldn't believe her luck. She had to have chosen the one stall with only a single piece of toilet paper left. Janice couldn't even dart out to another stall lest the women outside see who had ripped such as disgusting fart. She sighed and resigned herself to what she'd have to do.

 

Oliver heard the rest room door swing open and the hurried footsteps just before his own stall door was shoved open. His spirits raised to see his colleague Janice barge in. Janice would certainly help him. He raised his voice and screamed out to her. “Janice! Down here! Help me!” as he yelled the booming voices and thunderous footsteps of at least two other women entered the rest room and drowned him out.

Oliver drew in a breath to shout once more when a ghastly wet explosion came from Janice's backside. The sicken sound of her shart shocked Oliver. His face twisted in disgust. He went to yell out again but inhaled the stench that Janice had forced upon him, he was left gagging and heaving as his body hung limply on the square of toilet paper.

His eyes were watering but he saw through the tears as Janice's thumbs slipped under her waistband and pulled down her tight black skirt. The hint of pink, lacey underwear came down with it and her sizeable rear was revealed.

She was still slightly tanned from her holiday and she still had noticeable tan lines. Her white butt cheeks jiggled gently as she turned slightly and reached down toward Oliver.

What was she doing, why was she reaching for him now! Oliver expected to call out again when she was sitting and her ear closer to him, but she wasn't sitting, she hadn't even lifted the lid.

“Wait, Janice hold on!” He cried, but her hand came and clutched him. She pulled him towards her and Oliver's world was twisted around.

Janice lay the paper flat in her hand. Oliver saw her pale moon before him. Her thick crack disappearing into darkness. His heart was racing. “Please, no.” He whimpered.

Janice slowly pulled apart her cheeks and bent slightly. It must have been hot out as her cheeks peeled apart reluctantly, sticking together as look as they could. Her browned and filthy anus, sitting deep in the centre of her crack, was at last revealed as the pale cheeks were parted. Oliver's stomach churned.

All around her pink ring were speckles of faeces, the wrinkled flesh almost winked at him and a small amount of brownish gunk pumped a trickle of ooze out. The smell rolled out from her crack and hit him like a wave, it's heat emanating and bathing him in it's stench.

Janice's hand closed the distance. Oliver flew forward as Janice shoved him into her. Down passed her cheeks she plunged Oliver's body between the mountains of flesh and his face slammed into her rectum with a squelch.

Janice wasn't wiping, she was plugging. She needed something to soak up the sweat and filth while she underwent this bout of gas. All she had was this one tissue and she would need it to protect her underwear and skirt from taking the hits from each expulsion.

Her cheeks rolled back together and closed in around Oliver's helpless form, encompassing him in the hot stinking flesh. He felt the folds of her rectum slide around his face, swallowing up his head and pulling him in until his shoulder butted up against her rim.

Janice felt some relief knowing she had less to worry about. This toilet paper should last long enough and ensure she doesn't soil her panties any further.

She tugged at the hem of her underwear to yank it back up over her wide thighs and thick backside until it was snug against her steaming crotch and wedge between her cheeks again.

The other women had left from the silence outside her stall and Janice let herself out, washed her hands and headed for her desk.

She could feel her gut churning and knew this was going to be bothering her all day. Janice said her good morning's to her co workers and gently settled into her chair.

Oliver's body was chewed up by Janice's backside with everystep. He had no idea what was going on outside. Oliver's entire world was now Janice's ass. Everything the saw, everything he felt, heard, smelt and tasted was Janice's butt and bowles.

He couldn't get enough air in through his nose and needed to breath through his mouth to keep from suffocating. This allowed the disgusting ooze of Janice's rectum to force it's way in and overwhelm his taste buds. Oliver tried to scream and beg to anything that could hear, but it did no good. Janice had no idea her co worker was suffering so terribly in her anus.

 

Anya was back at her desk, trying hard to concentrate on her work. She smiled slyly to herself, thinking that the little pervert of the office was likely already flushed away after being smeared in some woman's waste. If she could have even imagined what torment he was actually undergoing, she'd have laughed long and hard.