- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I really do mean to finish what I've already started, but whenever I sit down to do so I don't want to rush to the action and try to get a nice slow boil going first. It's worth it in the end no doubt, but it's a struggle to write.

That said, I've decided to start some shorter stories to keep the creative juices flowing and pay back to the community with some OC.

This chapter gives us a glimpse into the unlucky situation one young man, recently and mysterioysly shurnk, has found himself in after a trusted coworker discovers him and takes him home.

 

 

Kate slammed the front door behind her, kicked her shoes off and dumped her bag in the hallway. “I have had such a shit day!” She moaned as she slumped down on the living room couch. “Now where did I leave you?” She asked herself. “Ah yes.”

Kate leaned forward and pulled open the coffee table drawer. Christian's tiny body, all wrapped up in some dirty panties, rolled about and slammed into the front side of the drawer. “Here you are little Christian. I really need a little down time right now.” She grabbed her bunched up underwear in her sweaty fist and dropped it into her lap. Unwrapping it like a Christmas present, a gleeful expression on her face, she uncovered Christian's nude two inch form. He was all huddled up in the fetal position looking so incredibly vulnerable.

He glanced up in dread at his gigantic co worker. Kate licked her lips, she loved how helpless he was now. She brought him up to her face, dangling him from his arms. Christian winced as her hot breath assailed him. “I've been looking forward to this since lunch time. I'm so worked up down there I was sure I was dripping through my panties. I had to go clean myself up in the afternoon but already I'm practically swimming down there.” She told him.

Christian had tears in his eyes. “Please Kate! You must let me go!” He cried.

Kate smirked and then opened wide her mouth, popping Christian's entire body inside. She rolled his body around her tongue, pushing him along the sides of her cheeks and tasting every inch of him.

Christian slapped down onto her tongue and had to swallow a mouthful of her saliva to keep from suffocating. The writhing pink muscle mercilessly tossed him about in the pitch black, humid cave of her mouth. It still smelled of her lunchtime salad. She pressed him up against her palate and swallowed down her excess spit. Then his body was pushed out through her pursed lips into her palm.

The air out here felt freezing in contrast to the heat of her maw. Kate giggled to watch Christian's whole body shaking from both the cold and the shock.

“Now then, down to business.” Kate hitched up her skirt and rolled down her tights and panties. She let her thick thighs roll out to her side and presented her steaming pussy to the open air. The musky scent wafted up, Christian could tell she hadn't exaggerated earlier. Her juices were oozing out of her and running down her engorged slit.

With one hand she peeled apart her sticky pussy lips, revealing her soft pink flesh as she lowered Christian down and held him a moment before her hungry beast. Then without ceremony she plunged him down, head-first, into her cavern. Again Christian's world was dark and hot. The pressure around him was pulsing over his entire body. The taste of her found it's way down his throat when he involuntarily screamed out, the her smell deep in his lungs.

“Oh god, that's it Christian. Struggle, squirm away down there. Oh shit that's just right.”

Christian's pleas for mercy were muffled and silenced by Kate's vagina swallowing him up, she pumped him and pressed him against the walls of herself with her fingers. Her other hand massaging her breast. Kate's head was back and she had her eyes shut tight in pleasure.

Pumping him in and out, rapidly and without mercy Kate worked herself up to her climax. Her muscles were spasming and her legs shaking. Her breath came quick and fast. Kate kneaded her breast and pinch at her erect, pink nipple between her fingers. She could feel the sweat running down her cleavage and pooling around her backside.

Then the waves of pleasure began to move through her body. Then, her things clenched tightly over her hand, squeezing Christian even tighter within her sweltering pussy. “Oh fuck yes!” She cried out as a flood of feminine juices almost poured out of her.

She held her legs shut. Christian's body was so exhausted he could hardly struggle, despite now nearly drowning in her. After slowly regaining her breath and feeling the cool air on her sweat soaked skin, Kate let her legs fall aside and slowly Christian's tiny, limp body slid out from her wet folds.

With a wet splat, Christian's body dropped onto the couch and rolled down the slope until he met with Kate's thick butt cheeks pressed close under her weight.

“Christian. My little slave. My little sex toy. I am never letting you go.” She muttered, almost to herself.

Kate felt the tickle of her little slave's body come to rest beneath her. She chuckled between her pants, knowing he'd be nestled between those cheeks before too long. She brought her fingers in front of her face and smiled at the web of sticky excretions between them. Her other hand reached out to the remote and switched on the TV.

The television coming to life made Christian stir. He wanted to jump to his feet and run, but knew it was, not only pointless, but also likely impossible given how bruised and aching his body was.

His thoughts of fleeing were short lived as within a few moments her felt the warm and wet grip of Kate's fingers grasp him again. Christian was pulled up and away from the soft couch cushion. His body turned to face the pink monster again. Glistening with her pussy juice in the low afternoon sun. It was almost steaming.

With a great strain Christian managed to arch his neck up and over her rounded stomach, between her breasts, her saw her glazed over look. Drooping eyelids rested heavy on her dreaming eyes. Her mouth was slightly agape, but a small curl of her lip betrayed her cruel intentions.

She slapped his body onto her vaginal lips. Her two fingers pressed against his back and she rubbed his body in large, lazy circles. Smearing him in her grool and using him like a mop to spread her juices around her pubic area.

The TV played to itself. Kate was enjoying her relaxing post coital massage, courtesy of Christian's pathetic and worn out struggling against her sensitive organ.

To think, only a few weeks ago she had been sneaking looks at him at work. When he'd walked passed her, so close to her desk she could smell his aftershave. She'd fought those feelings hard. He was ten years her junior and it just wasn't an appropriate crush for her to be having.

Now, however, it was a totally different story. She was so lucky to be the one to find him. Initially she had intended to help him, take him to the hospital and phone his family to let them know. But the first moment she picked him up she knew she didn't want to let go again. She told herself he could stay at hers for one night, when she woke up she was sure she'd do the right thing in the morning. But sleep didn't come that night for Kate and so the very first night she could, Kate used Christian for her pleasure.

Kate's reminiscing was interrupted by a slight discomfort in her belly, gurgling it's way down her bowels. She winced a little and clenched her stomach, feeling the full feeling move down. She smiled knowing what this meant. Kate relaxed her bowel let her it bubble out of her anus.

The slow and meandering pace of Kate's smearing came to a halt. At last she was done! Christian thought to himself. But the gurgle with echoed within her gave away the truth of it. Christian could have been crying already, but with a face full of Kate's grool he couldn't tell himself.

There was a wet spluttering as her foul wind burst out of her anal passage and ripped its way through her swampy ass crack. The stench that followed was so thick and deep it felt like rotten, thick soup was poured directly into Christian's lungs. He didn't believe he'd have the energy, but Christian found his limbs protesting at their own accord. Though he could hardly breath, his muscles had a renewed energy brought about from the reptilian part of his brain which must have only now realised that danger he was in, only when overwhelmed with the gaseous emission of Kate's rectum.

Kate couldn't have hoped for a better reaction. His second wind seemed roused by the pungency of her own.

Without a word from Kate, Christian's body was moving again. He felt her slick folds beneath him and to his terror he looked ahead to see his destination.

His body was rubbed down and through Kate's lips and he was heading straight for the deep, dark crevasse of her ass cheeks. The smell still lingered and grew as he approached. “No! Kate, please! Do--mmpph” He cried out before being muffled into her cooch, spluttering out the sweat which was scooped into his mouth. Darker pubes, which had never seen a razor or hot wax, were matted to her slick skin. Christian's body continued it's descent until he was curved down and under. The moons of her pale backside loomed either side of him and he felt their pressure on his head. The sickening stench was matched only by the squelching of sweat covered flesh parting to accept their meal.

Christian's whimpering was like music to Kate's ears, his muted cries and sobs made her feel warm in tingly in her chest and stomach. His little body sliding into her crack was so satisfying. She heard him yelp as his shoulders followed his head into her deep crevice. “Yes Christian! You can stew deep in there while I take a well deserved nap.” She told him. To her delight he seemed to kick out in defiance, but her fingers overwhelmed him utterly and drove him further in.

Christian's panic increased tenfold, as his head and shoulders forged his path up into Kate's ass crack, the fingers behind him allowed a little trickle of light to follow and dimly illuminate the fleshy cave. He wished it wouldn't.

The walls of her crack were a darker hue, if he didn't know better the browned flesh looked almost stained by years of Kate's bowel movements. The skin changed from slick and sweaty to sticky and grimy as his face was ground along and pressed hard into her. The stink jumped up so violently Christian almost threw up, but could only gag.

Kate's fingers worked up and her pad of her middle finger settled on the back of his head. Christian was beginning to work out how her sick mind worked, he knew what this meant. In a moment her wrinkled anus came into view.

The sticky orifice had a small bead of brown gunk just settled into the deepest wrinkle and the hole seemed to wink as his head approached. Christian trained in vain to pull his head back, tried to bring his arms up from his side to shield himself from the inevitable. Kate's fingers were relentless. His face was thrust forward and straight into Kate's now puckering anal canal. The thick brown sludge warmly moulded into his face and worked its way up his nose, forcing his mouth open to breath and, in turn, accept the gunk into his mouth and down his throat. Kate pushed until she felt his head press through and be engulfed by her anus. His shoulders settled against the ring and his face within her anal passage.

Kate let her fingers withdraw and her cheeks closed behind them, sealing Christian in their tight and hot embrace. She turned to lay on the couch and let her eyes droop shut, she needed just a little rest before she could cook herself any dinner. She was only just conscious enough the enjoy the tiny wriggling of her little prisoner, but it brought a content smile to her face as she drifted peacefully off to sleep.