- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two chapters for tonight. Since they're things I'd already written I thought, why not?

 

“You know I haven't been able to get that out of my mind since you mentioned it Cindy.” Georgia admitted as the two of them returned to their hotel room.

“I thought I saw that little mischievous look in your eye.” Cindy chuckled.

“Oh god, just do it now!” She squealed.

Georgia unzipped her dress and let it fall in a heap around her ankles. She practically jumped out of it, threw herself onto the bed on her hands and knees. She tugged down her panties, peeling them over her round backside and away from her sticky nether region.

She dropped her head to the mattress and stuck her ass up high. She wrapped her hands around behind her hips and pried apart her cheeks.

“Georgia!” Cindy gasped, “I didn't realise it had gotten you this worked up.” Cindy doubled over laughing at the desperate display of her co worker. “Jeeze you're not even going to clean up first. It's not looking so fresh back here.” She grimaced.

“I can't wait any longer Cindy. Stick him in already!” She moaned.

 

Dan had heard the whole exchange and the dread had washed over him in a cold and heavy wave. Cindy hurried over to where they'd stashed him and snatched him from the drawer. She held him firmly in her grasp. Her index finger pushed on his back, forcing his chest, neck and head out proudly.

“Oh god. Cindy, Georgia, don't do this!” Dan pleaded. They only giggled in response.

“Do it! Please stick him in there Cindy. I've been thinking about it all day.” Georgia whined.

Cindy brought Dan down and hovered him inches from Georgia's hot and swampy ass crack. The smell was thick with sweat and shit, the heat sticky and humid. Her pink anus, coated in a sheen of gunk and stained with her faeces.

“Thinking what exactly?” Cindy teased.

Georgia jumped her hips up and out, almost catching Dan between her cheeks. “Oh don't do this.” Georgia whimpered.

“No. Tell me. Tell him.” Cindy commanded.

Georgia turned her head and looked back around her wide hips. Her big blue eyes locked on Dan with a predatory gaze. “I've been thinking about having you stuck in between my ass cheeks. You body pressed firmly against my asshole and smothered on all sides by my hot sweating flesh. Feeling you squirming and crying as my crack chews on you all day. Everytime I walk you'll tickle against my back door. When I sit you'll be crushed against by anus. If I pass gas, it will explode in your face, along with any other emissions I choose to unleash on you.” Georgia shut her eyes tight and took a deep breath.

Dan could hear the wet sound of her grool trickle out from between her pussy lips. Just the thought was turning her on so.

“All day you'll be stewing in my juices and tenderised by my ass. Then, at the end of the day, when you've endured all my crack has punished you with, I'll prepare myself for bed and take my finger here to push you head first up by butthole. I'll stick you're whole body right into my rectum, leaving only your feet poking out. That's where you'll spend the whole night.” Georgia's toes were curling at the thought.

Cindy exhaled, “So that's what you've been thinking.” She cooed. “Well you heard the woman Dan. Here you go!” She cackled.

Dan screamed a blood curdling scream as Cindy plunged his body forward into the depths of Georgia's ass. With a slick sound he was smothered against Georgia's putrid anus. The heat was astounding and the smell filled him so quickly and so aggresively he felt he'd never smell anything else again.

“Ooooh yes! Dan, that's right!” Georgia squeeled in delight. “Oh fuck yeah.”

Her index finger still pressing him, Cindy rubbed Dan along Georgia's crack. She made little circles with his face around Georgia's slimy asshole. Laughing to herself has she coated Dan in all the juices Georgia has prepared from him.

“That's right, rub him in it.” Georgia moaned into the mattress.

Cindy removed her pressure and Dan was plastered face down on Georgia's butthole. Georgia took a moment to compose herself before she slowly raised herself. Her two huge cheeks steadily coming together over their shrunken victim. Plunging him into shadow and them burying him between them.

Once she was upright there was no sign whatsoever of the tiny prisoner within.

Georgia wiped the sweat from her brow and gave a shy smile to Cindy. She pulled her panties back up and shook her dress out before slipping it back on.

“Back to work then.” She laughed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Last three have been heavy on the butt and insertion so I think I'll try and knock out a more foot centred chapter for next time.