- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I actually wrote this a long time ago and it's just an extract of a longer peice I was unhappy with.

I like to think my writing has improved since then and perhaps I will rewrite this peice sometime in the future.

Sarah's eye's shot open as she screamed herself awake. Sweat soaked sheets clung uncomfortably to her body and she pushed her self up to sit and cool herself down. Regaining her breath as her hearts pace started to settle. The same nightmare. Again.

She'd gone two weeks since the last time. Just long enough for her to beleive that the last time may have been just that. But her mind wouldn't let her forget and the memory was as real in her dreams as the night itself.

Sarah couldn't go home. She knew that, so did her Mother. In a way Sarah felt her Mother had chosen her sister over her, but she knew even if her sister was completely removed from the picture she couldn't return. How would she ever look at her Mother the same way.

As Sarah settled back, she seemed to slip seamlessly back into the nightmare all over again.

 

Sarah woke to loud footsteps slapping down on the wooden floors outside her room. Outside the little shoebox her Mother had made into a room for her. She recognised the gait of the steps. They weren't her mother. The steps spelled only pain and misery for Sarah.

Kimberly's form appeared over the edge of Sarah's shoebox, outlined against the darkness of the room.

“Hello big Sis.” Whispered the chilling voice of Sarah's younger sister, Kimberly. “Mom's not home yet, it's just us too. You're supposed to be asleep.”

“Kimberly, get away. Mom!” Sarah screamed in desperation

“I told you, she's not home. She's out drinking with her friends.” Kimberly told her sternly. Kimberly's hand snatched Sarah up and held her tight in her warm grasp.

“You're coming with me.” Kimberly stated as she turned and brought Kimberly with her out into the hallway of their house. “Mom's made so many sacrifices for you, do you know that. She has nothing for herself, no man, no hobbies just work and you. She had to plan this night out weeks in advance to be sure I'd be around to look after you. Do you realise how stressful that must be for her!” Kimberly berated Sarah.

“I'm sorry, alright? I didn't ask for this!” Sarah cried back.

“But it happened.” Kimberly said dismissively as she entered their Mothers room. “Here hold still.”

Kimberly placed Sarah face down onto their Mom's desktop. Sarah heard her rummaging around in one of the drawers. “Here we are.” Kimberly said.

Then a cool viscous liquid was squeezed out onto Sarah's legs, back and arms. “Kimberly! Stop!” She cried out in fear.

“Now we just put you in position.” Kimberly carried on. She plucked Sarah up and then pressed her firmly against a hard and rubbery surface. Sarah couldn't see behind her but quickly found herself adhered to the foreign object.

“There we go Sarah. Meet false eyelash glue and Mom's favourite toy! Don't you go so well together!” Kimberly said as she turned Sarah to face the mirror of her Mom's vanity.

Sarah's eyes shot open in alarm to see herself adhered just beneath the head of her Mom's flesh coloured dildo.“Kimberly please!” She pleaded. She struggled but couldn't fight the glue's hold.

“Oh you look perfect, I've always wanted to try out this suction cup dildo, I'd use you myself if I didn't have something more fitting in mind.” Kimberly explained. “Now you wait there, and no squeaking alright!”

Kimberly brought Sarah and the dildo over and tucked her away into her Mom's bedside drawer. “I'll see you tomorrow Sarah.” Kimberly waved down and slid closed the drawer.

Sarah was left alone in the dark to await her drunken Mother's return. She prayed that her mother would see her, she prayed harder than she'd ever prayed for anything.

A few hours passed until Sarah heard the clacking heels of her Mother, Susan, in the hallway floor. Her heart began thumping hard in her chest and she broke out into a cold sweat. “Mom! Mom!” She started yelling immediately, but she was already crying.

She could hear her Mom fumbling with her clothes. She heard the creak of the bed springs as her Mom flopped onto the bed. Then there was silence. A long silence which settled Sarah's thoughts. “She's gone to bed, she's gone to sleep.” Sarah wept with happiness.

The drawer rolled out suddenly and Sarah yelped in fear as the dim moonlight flooded in. The dildo rolled out and Sarah glared up to see her Mother's titanic form looming above the drawer. There was a drunken haze in her eyes and a lazy smile on her lips.

Her Mom's giant breasts hung freely and rocked back and forth over the drawer. Her hand clutching at one and kneading the firm flesh. “Oh there you are.” Her mother slurred.

“Mom! No!” Sarah screamed out. But her Mom didn't miss a step. Susan's hand shot out and wrapped around he cylindrical sex toy, pulling it out into the night air. Susan brought it up to her face and then dragged her tongue from it's base up to the tip. Her tongue smeared over Sarah and filled her mouth and nose with the hot, thick saliva. Susan took the length of the toy into her mouth, slurping and lathering it in her drool. Sarah was massaged by her Mom's tongue while she was drowned and sucked into her maw.

Susan made her way over to her chair, holding her dildo in her mouth and working it over with her strong tongue. She moaned sensuously as she ran a hand down over her already wet pussy lips. She pulled the dildo out, “Oh I've needed this all day.” She cooed. She stuck her dildo right in the centre of her seat, pushing down and securing the suction cup.

Susan collected as much spit as she could before dribbling it down onto the already well lubricated sex toy. Her hand began stroking up and down it's length, spreading her saliva all over.

Sarah had a face full of the thick spit of her Mom and the pumping of her hand as it glided over her was smothering Sarah as it passed. Finally it relented and Sarah gazed up to see the her mothers uncovered crotch looming over head. The great drooling beast of her snatch was a hungry monster eager to gobble Sarah up. There was nothing she could do.

Susan's legs were shaking with anticipation as she slowly lowered herself down, guiding the tip of her dildo carefully to her open pussy. She teased herself with the first few inches, slowly in and slowly out of her lips. “Ooooh.” She quivered.

The great swollen lips came down and stopped just before making contact with Sarah's face, the tiny hairs tickling her forehead. Getting closer, then further, they taunted Sarah. Then, with almost no warning Susan came down fully, her great pussy lip plummeted down and swallowed Sarah up. “Oh god, oh god, that feels good!” Susan groaned, panting faster and faster as she bounced up and down, over and over, taking her dildo and daughter into her hungry pussy.

Sarah's body was being enveloped, smothered and smeared within her Mother's slopping vagina. The heat, the smell and wet walls became Sarah's world as she was helplessly subjected to her Mothers sexual treatment.

Susan's ass cheeks slapped against the chair as she pounded down again and again. “Oh yes, yes! That's it!” She was whimpering out, her voice shaking. She came down faster and faster until she worked up to a crescendo, her vaginal walls gripped clamped down hard on Sarah and a flood of her Mother's cum drowned her as Susan climaxed.

Susan could no longer support herself and she lowered down until her butt met the chair to sit down fully. Now Sarah was completely swallowed within Susan with no sense of when she would be released.

Susan ran her fingers through her hair, she had waves of pleasure rushing through her. She'd never felt such exquisite euphoria from her toy before. She couldn't explain what was different, but somehow, it felt better than ever before.

Now sat with her dildo inside, she began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her self on the seat of the chair. Her pussy was throbbing and pulsating around the length of her toy, massaging and squeezing it. She needed to warm down from such an orgasm.

Susan's eye lids were getting heavy. It had been such a long day and this session had been so exhausting. Her grinding was getting slower with every thrust, Susan was drifting off. In her orgasmic afterglow she fell back on the chair and passed out.

Sarah could hear the low rumble above her, over the internal sounds of squelching and pumping she could faintly hear the sound of a light snore. “No! Mother, it's me, your daughter is down here!” She sobbed.