- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for going past my deadline by a day. I had some unexpected events come up. Also thank you for the reviews, I factored in elements of them while writing this.

 

The girl from the story - Coco looks like this girl except she looks a lot more busty and curvy plus her outfit is different. Also her grin looks like the picture except her smile which is a little more expressive in the story: http://imgur.com/a/CBPlh

 

 

A pale-skinned man with light brown hair and glasses walked towards the entrance of a local strip joint located in the post-industrial nation of Atlantica. His name was Connor and he was a young IT worker as well as an Atlantican citizen. He wore a dorky-looking button down shirt and khaki pants. The way he walked just oozed with stiffness and he look somewhat cheerful, but painfully shy. As he approached the door he saw the logo on the wall with the club’s name - “Deadly Dimes”. Due to the association between death and reproduction Avalonian men were aroused by the idea of women being dangerous. So many establishments in the sex industry liked to underscore the danger these women posed. Connor smirked at the cliché name as he walked into a strip club for the first time in his young life. The music boomed and the gorgeous women shook their enticing bodies around. Connor grinned with excitement – he had just gotten a promotion at his work and was eager to spend money on some lovely women. He only planned on buying some dances. He was not sure if he would be comfortable mating just yet, especially if it meant risking his life. He just wanted to see some gorgeous ladies. Sure enough – he found one.

 

Her name was Coco. She had red hair in a short twintail style held by two red bows. Her eyes were innocent-looking, youthful, and green. Her skin was pale and flawless. She was such an Atlantican beauty. Her biggest feature – her massive tits bounced around as she danced. Her sexy, flat waist made every man want to fill it up with his seed. Her wide hips moved to the beat and elicited cheers from the crowd. Her large rear was nice and shapely. Her thighs were deliciously thick. All of her plump goods were barely contained within a skimpy, red bikini that matched her hair. As she shook her assets around her eyes gleamed with a seductive, yet innocent look and her mouth widened to display a cheerful and alluring smile.

 

Connor’s heart skipped a beat as he laid eyes on this vixen. He walked over to the stage where she danced to get a better look. He blushed as he briefly locked eyes with her and saw a warm smile. Even as she quickly looked away to flirt with the other guys in a similar way Connor stood next to the stage admiring her beauty.

 

A young, tan-skinned man with a beard glanced at the awestruck and distracted Connor. The bearded stranger could sense Connor’s naiveté and lack of experience at these clubs. The olive complexioned, handsome man wore a sharp suit, a golden watch, and expensive sunglasses. His name was Ahmad. He was the Deputy Prince of the oil rich kingdom of Nadjaz located far to the east.  Prince Ahmad enjoyed the overtly sexual nightlife of advanced nations like Atlantica which contrasted to the equally cruel, but far more private sexual practices of his more culturally conservative home country. He was very free in these advanced nations. These countries relied heavily on his home country for oil and other vital trades so much that he could do virtually anything he wanted in such countries. The developed countries of Avalon were like his own playground. As Prince Ahmad studied Connor he beckoned to one of his Nadjazi henchmen nearby. He whispered into his ear before the clean-shaven, tan-skinned henchman walked over to talk to Connor. As the henchman turned away, the prince removed his tie, his watch, and his sunglasses. He handed them to another Nadjazi sitting next to him. The Deputy Prince now could pass for a typical white collar worker.

 

The clean-shaven man walked over towards Connor in a way that made his approach look inconspicuous. When he neared the infatuated Connor he subtly stood next to him and said: “Hey, you look like a first-timer, my name’s Hassan.”

 

Connor awoke from his trance and turned his head to the side to look at the tall Nadjazi. Connor coyly replied: “Oh hi. Yeah I’m definitely new here.”

 

Hassan gave a fake, but convincing laugh to the pale, young man. The Nadjazi said: “You know they’re starting a bid war for her soon? The guys here look broke, but eager. Could be your chance. You look like you got some cash.”

 

Connor was new to strip clubs, but he knew what that meant. Soon men would enter a bid to mate with the voluptuous Coco. The winner would get Coco. The losers would be her food. Connor nervously responded: ”I’m not interested. That sounds too risky.”

 

The Nadjazi henchman half-expected that kind of reply so he cleverly went through with a backup plan. He would not press the issue. He would wait to start getting persuasive. He did not want to arouse the suspicion of the pale Atlantican man.

 

Moments passed by as the seductive yet innocent looking Coco moved her body around. She pressed her boobs out and moved her shoulders back and forth – making her breasts bounce around. She rocked her hips slowly to the right and left as she stuck the tip of her finger in her mouth with a mischievous look in her eyes. She squatted down slowly and smiled before slowly craning her back backwards and pushing her butt out. She then stayed in that position as she gently raised her body up. The plump redhead then stood up straight as she shot the crowd an expression that somehow looked both angelic and devilish at the same time. Then her lips parted to shout in a high pitched, effeminate voice: “Do you boys want me?!” Her ego rose as she heard the men roar in approval, they knew what would come next. She then said: “If you want all of THIS…” as she glided her finger up her thighs, waist, and breasts. “… then take your wallet out and get ready to bid for my love!”

 

The crowd cheered excitedly. None took out their wallets, but they would still get to see this hottie have a meal so they were still happy. Usually it took a little while to muster up volunteers so they patiently waited as the seductress on stage danced around the stage and glanced around the audience to entice men to their pleasure – or to their doom.

 

A tan hand raised into the air while gripping money. It belonged to the Deputy Prince, who after dressing down looked more like an accountant. He gave a nonchalant smile towards the pale, redheaded goddess and waved it around. He looked at her plump, white curves with a deep yearning. He wanted to make some Nadjazi babies with her.

 

Coco looked the man up and down. She recognized him. He was the foreign prince who liked to spend money lavishly. She picked up what he was doing. He was dressing down in order to lure unsuspecting patrons into a bidding war they could not win. She felt pangs of lust as she admired his cunning and ruthlessness. Such an obscenely wealthy and powerful man would make such a great mate. The voluptuous dancer consumed him up and down with her eyes. The pale vixen thought herself so lucky to be the future bearer of this exotic man’s brown children.

 

The Nadjazi henchman prodded Connor with his elbow. “Take a look at that guy who just raised his hand. That chump thinks he’s going to get that ass because he has some money from his first sales job. Ha!”

 

The gullible Connor looked at the bearded, Nadjazi man. Without all of the accessories he looked like a foreign worker hired for white collar jobs at low wages. Connor had a fat paycheck from getting a nice promotion in the lucrative field of IT. He wagered that he would run laps around that Nadjazi in a bid war. He began to ponder what he wouldn’t have previously – joining the bidding.

 

The curvaceous dancer was looking around the audience for any suckers dumb enough to fall into the prince’s trap. While scanning the crowd she spotted something interesting. She saw the clean-shaven Hassan talking to Connor with Connor looking at the prince and back at her beautiful body. She remembered that the Nadjazi had been standing with Prince Ahmad earlier. She had it figured out. The Nadjazi next to Connor was persuading the poor sap into his own death. She felt contempt towards the frail, pathetic Connor and thought about how she would gladly eat him to bear Prince Ahmad’s children. The redhead thought Connor was starting to look convinced, but still quite hesitant. She decided to help Connor along with his choice. Coco turned her body toward Connor which immediately grabbed his attention. She gave her stunning angelic-devilish expression again and placed her left hand on her left hip. She then arched her back slightly and very slowly moved her hips to the right and left. Her tight waist, huge bust, and child-bearing hips made for quite a display. Coco decided to turn up the heat – she leaned forward slightly and extended her right leg. Then she gently ran her right hand up her pale, plump right thigh. All this time her innocent yet flirtatious green eyes remained locked on Connor. All the while she though “C’mon loser, come to mama. You’re going in my belly.”

 

The poor Connor was no match. He felt that she wanted him and his heart pounded with lust. The seductress had him entranced with her curves and her charm. He was like a helpless insect caught in the web of a vicious Black Widow. He could not hold back his immense lust anymore. His pale, frail hand rose into the air with some money.

 

The crowd muttered with excitement. Many were too poor or cowardly to enter. Many regulars knew the prince was setting a trap and stayed out of it, grinning at the little loser who raised his hand and getting excited at the thought of him getting swallowed whole.

 

Coco gave a sly grin at her success. The dancer’s ego was lifted even higher while thinking of the potency of her deadly allure. She scoffed at the poor chump that was to be her meal. She looked towards Connor with a mischievous smirk and licked her lips. She saw Connor blush thinking that he would get lucky and that she seemed to want him so badly. But unfortunately for him the hidden meaning of the seductive gesture was: ‘I’m going to eat you up.’ She only needed Connor to eat and she figured that no one else would be willing to enter the bidding. So she raised her voice and said: “Okay boys. Looks like we have two contestants! Time to show me how much you LOVE these curves!” As she said that her body smoothly traced her voluptuous figure. She then said: “Have your wallets out. You have a few moments to go to the ATM if needed.”

 

Both suitors glanced at each other. Prince Ahmad had more than enough money on him so he stayed put. Meanwhile Connor ran over to withdraw some cash and run right back. The two were now ready.

 

Coco then looked towards Connor expectantly saying “Ok honey. Show me what you got.” She looked at him with an intense, seductive that he took for attraction. Instead it was an expression of her hunger for his nutrients and her lust for the handsome prince.

 

Connor held up some money and exclaimed: “1,200 for you!” The entire audience could hear his trembling voice and knew he was the timid, type that’s not used to yelling.

 

Prince Ahmad confidently raised his hand and shouted: “2,000 for you baby!” in his foreign accent.

 

As the bid war continued Coco placed her hands behind her head with her elbows sticking out. This pushed her large, pale boobs out for the audience and bidders to admire. The sight of this pale goddess made the hearts of the two suitors thump as they saw what prize they fought for. Coco was so turned on by the men bidding money and their lives just for cute, little Coco.

 

Connor was taken aback by the counter bid and Coco’s lovely display. Yet he still managed raise his hand meekly and scream: “I’ve got 3,000!”

 

Prince Ahmad was done toying with Connor. He raised his hand firmly with a great stack of cash and shouted: “10,000 for this gorgeous, Atlantican woman to bear my children!”

 

After hearing this Connor broke out into a sweat. His pupils dilated as he searched his wallet over and over again for money he knew he did not even have. He could never hope to so much as match a number that high. His pitiful show only bought him a few moments before the pale dancer made her announcement.

 

“Looks like we have a winner!” she said as she twisted her red hair flirtatiously while looking at her dark, handsome prince. She then looked towards Connor to see the last moments of his pathetic life unfold.

 

Connor was frozen, but visibly nervous. He stared at the voluptuous dancer as she made her announcement. It felt so unreal. He screamed: “Wait no! Please no!” He felt a strange cocktail of lust and hopelessness as he watched this gorgeous, pale woman give him what was essentially his death sentence.

 

The dancer smiled with her signature angelic-devilish grin as she looked upon her pathetic meal and wondered how good he tasted. Some tears and a little sweat that were already on him would make for nice seasoning. She almost giggled as a small mob predictably gathered around Connor.

 

This small mob filled with lust quickly grabbed Connor before he could think of escaping. They eagerly hoisted him feet first towards the stage.

 

Coco gave a longing look towards Prince Ahmad – looking him up and down. Her expression was one of intense anticipation. He met her eyes with a confident, but serious facial expression that oozes a masculine and nonchalant vibe of lust. She gave him a sexy glance with an adorable twinkle in her eye.

 

As Connor saw this he felt so emotionally pained. This Nadjazi man was actually far wealthier than him. She really wanted him the most in the end. He would soon give his life to bear children for this cruel mistress and his rival for her affection. As the mob pulled him nearer to the stage he saw the voluptuous dancer’s expression fade as she turned towards him and strutted seductively to the edge of the stage.

 

As she neared the end of the stage she gracefully leaned in on all fours. Her nice plump ass, hips, and thighs were a nice view from behind for Prince Ahmad. She opened her mouth and slightly narrowed her eyes as she gave a sexy “Aaaah” sound as her tongue stretched out to receive Connor.

 

The poor Connor weakly struggled and pleaded helplessly. “No please don’t do this to me!” he whimpered as his feet were slowly placed into the callous dancer’s mouth. He breathed out “I’m so scared! Someone help me! I don’t wanna die!” But the mob either stayed quite or jeered as they moved him into Coco’s mouth up to his knees. When his knees were reached Coco gently closed her mouth around Connor in a way that felt oddly good. Connor then heard a sexy, but soft slurping sound as she slowly sucked him in. As he his was about to be completely sucked in he let out a feeble “No! NO! NOOO!”

 

*Gulp*

 

The redhead licked her lips and gave a sexy closed-mouth moan. She then stood up to confidently look around the audience. Their cheering stroked Coco’s ego. She looked around and shouted: “That was some good white meat!” before giving an innocent-sounding giggle. The crowd gave a hearty chuckle. She then turned her attention to her exotic lover. She walked over to him with a sexy smirk on her face while swaying her hips slowly to the left and right. Once she approached the edge of the stage near where she sat she bent her curvy body over at the waist. Her massive breasts hung down – making the prince smile. She then winked and beckoned him towards her with one finger while she held an innocent-looking expression on her gorgeous face. She then slowly stood up straight, her eyes still locked on the Nadjazi prince before slowly turning to walk towards the private room at the other end of the stage. Her hips swayed and her tight ass jiggled which gave Prince Ahmad quite a lovely show as he stood up. After reaching the curtain to the private room she briefly turned around to give the prince a wink before slowly strutting in.

 

The victorious Nadjazi triumphantly walked towards a set of stairs that lay just beside the entrance to the private room. His henchmen smiled as they saw their boss walk off to claim his prize. As Prince Ahmad opened the curtain and stepped in he was amused by what he saw.

 

The redhead had laid herself on her side in a sexy, supermodel like pose. Her elbow pressed against the carpet to support the head held in her hand. One of her legs stuck out, displaying her pale, plump thigh. The side of her nice rear was made intentionally visible by this seductive pose. She met his gaze with a gentle, but somehow deadly looking smirk that would make your average man’s knees weak.

 

But the prince was no ordinary man. He calmly moved towards the dancer with a confidence typical of the wealthy elite. He walked towards her outstretched thigh, giving it a nice deep stroke. He then leaned in to plant a few wet kisses on it that made the pale woman give a soft giggle. He then walked closer towards her head – taking time to guide his hand along her tight waist and plant a few noisy, wet kisses onto her pale flesh.

 

Poor Connor was suffering on the other side. The naïve young man had finally surmised that the clean-shaven Nadjazi known as “Hassan” had just lured him to his death. Judging by the dancer’s enticing flirting towards him and the audience’s lack of participation he had also figured out that the dancer and the audience likely knew of the trick as well. The lovely, innocent-looking Coco had lured the poor boy to his death. He looked down at his body dissolving into nutrients as he heard Coco giggle as Prince Ahmad kissed her belly. They were having so much fun at his expense. Soon he knew he would be nutrients for the foreign prince’s babies and a part of Coco’s curves. He sulked in silence.

 

In the pale redhead’s mind there were no thoughts for the vanquished. She was lost in the ecstasy of lust. She was so thrilled to have this handsome, exotic, and powerful man’s babies. His kisses teased and excited her. She watched enthusiastically as the prince walked to her supple tits. She then gently gripped her breasts with both hands to massage the Nadjazi’s body with her gorgeous, pale pillows. She loved how he kept a collected, but clearly pleasured demeanor he enjoyed two of his prizes all over him.

 

Prince Ahmad then grasped at the breasts, gently squeezing them. He kissed them. He softly licked them. Then finally he leaned under her bikini to suck on her gorgeous nipple.

 

Coco was so turned on by this ruthless, influential man ravaging her that she closed her pretty green eyes and gave a light moan. This man took what he wanted. She loved the idea of his taking her and having his way with her. Just as she opened her eyes she noticed him approaching her lips.

 

*Smooch* *Smooch* *Shluck* *Shluck*

 

The dancer moaned with a sexy “Aaahn” as their tongues met. The prince leaned towards her for more.

 

*Shluck* *Shluck* *Smooch*

 

Prince Ahmad stepped back and gave an order in his Nadjazi accent: “Open your mouth and take me in.” He then lowered his pants and pushed his manhood forward.

 

Coco loved how dominant he was. She was so attracted to him. She couldn’t help, but give him a nice, slowly like from his feet to his lips with a sexy “Mmm” noise. She then did as she was told. She took his cock in her mouth and gently sucked it. As she alternated between circling his cock with her tongue, bobbing and bobbing her head forward she saw his head tilt up in pleasure. She slurped and moaned as she pleasured him like a good girl.

 

The prince then removed his member from her warm, wet mouth and planted a soft kiss on one of her lips. He then motioned towards her to spread her lean back and spread her legs with a stoic, but pleased look on his face.

 

The sweet Coco did as he commanded. She gracefully leaned backwards and spread her gorgeous, pale legs. She then quickly removed her red bikini and tossed it aside with her eyes still look on her foreign prince. Her womanhood was tilted into the air – waiting for his majesty to plant his seed in it.

 

Prince Ahmad strolled towards her while removing the rest of his clothes. He was unsurprised at her surveying his tan, muscular features up and down. As he neared the voluptuous dancer he gave her a smack on her elevated ass that faced the floor. The prince was pleased as the ass jiggled and the feeling made Coco smile. The prince’s smack soon turned into a firm, grab. He was getting a nice handful of that pale flesh that belonged to him. Once he had his fill he mounted her womanhood and slid his tan cock inside the pale vixen. He rocked back and forth quietly panting as his prize moaned in pleasure.

 

The last of Connor was dissolving as he held himself in fetal position. He was going away. His body turned into nutrients for the seductress and his rival’s offspring. How humiliating. He heard the lovemaking above and felt so wronged. As the prince moaned in orgasm, Connor drifted away to finally serve his destiny as an unfortunate nutrient provider.

 

Coco was thrilled by their encounter. She beckoned the exotic prince with one finger to come kiss her and cuddle with her. She would even give him some head later since she was so enthralled. She grinned as the prince leaned forward

 

*Shluck *Smooch*

 

After their post-coital encounter Coco went to get dispose of the rest of Connor. She excreted him from her body while giggling at his stupidity. ‘Oh well – at least he made a tasty meal’ she thought. But Connor quickly passed the redheads mind, never to be thought of again. She was too busy thinking about how strong and powerful her Nadjazi kids would be.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be: "The Prince's Harem".