- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 


 

 

Far away in a distant galaxy there lay a planet occupied by a race that is mostly identical to humans in biology, technology, and culture. That planet is called Avalon and its people are the Avalonians.

 

Their males are about as tall as your typical action figure. The average male height is around 2.5 inches (6.35 CM) and the average distance between one shoulder and the other is around ¾ of an inch (1.91 CM). Avalonian males are also far more numerous than Avalonian females due to males being born far more frequently than females.

 

Unlike the Avalonian males, the Avalonian females are identical to their counterparts on Earth in terms of overall size. However, Avalonian females are notably more attractive, voluptuous and have smaller genitalia to accommodate the small Avalonian male. Another difference between the females of Earth and the females of Avalon is that the latter possess two abilities that the former do not. The first being the ability of easily swallow prey as long as it can fit in their mouth and the second being the ability to consistently birth a liter of multiple children. One might ask – why would they have such odd abilities? Once you understand their reproductive system it makes perfect sense.

 

Their reproductive system is cruel and dangerous. The females can only produce offspring by consuming males. Most females only require one male, but the number may vary. The reason for this is that Avalonian females require certain nutrients to produce offspring and only the males of the race possess them. Also the nutrients must be consumed before a sexual encounter so that means one or more males must lose their lives so that another can successfully mate. The losses of male lives are offset by the high rate of males born per female.

 

This biological reality causes Avalonian mating behavior to differ substantially from the people of Earth. The Avalonians have a much more ruthless “survival of the fittest” set of sexual norms. The women happily choose “alpha” males who will produce the healthiest and most successful offspring while callously devouring “beta” males who are deemed unattractive.

 

The females of Avalon judge based on many criteria: wealth, social status, looks, and/or toughness. They set up contests to judge those males who are winners… and those males who are losers. The poor loser will be consumed and the female will mate with the lucky victor.