- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The female character Seras looks has body/clothes similar to those shown in this pic (imgur.com/UKC5FQR), but in the story she's more voluptuous and she has a larger butt - though her proportions aren't freakishly huge. Her face looks like this pic (imgur.com/AjtXM6J) except it's less innocent and more "seductive looking".

A young Avalonian man named Andrew wandered around taking in his surroundings. He had pale skin, blue eyes, dark blonde hair, and stood at a height slightly below that of the average Avalonian male. He was of a medium-sized build, had a normal weight, and lacked muscle somewhat. He dressed in casual clothes of pastel colors. He walked with a gait that seemed made him seem a bit unconfident. Andrew stopped his stroll as he laid eyes on a beautiful blonde woman sitting down on the ground up ahead of him and to his left. He stood with awe and eyes that widened with lust.

 

The blonde woman sitting close to him was incredibly voluptuous. She had massive breasts that were complimented by a flat and sexy waist. The woman possessed wide, child-birthing hips that lay just above a nice, plump rear and a set of thick thighs. Her eyes were piercing blue and her skin was gentle and pale. Her golden blonde hair flowed backwards until it stopped just before her shoulders to form horizontal locks that protruded in multiple directions in defiance of gravity. Her face was an odd mixture of cute and seductive. Her outfit was a tight shirt and a tight, short skirt of a golden-tan color that matched her hair well. The woman eventually noticed Andrew standing there and looked at him.

 

Andrew nervously looked into her eyes before voicing a simple “Hi, I’m Andrew”.

 

The blonde woman looked at him with a blank face of disinterest before forcing a smile and saying “Hi there, my name is Seras.” Her smile dropped soon after making this statement as she began to think of how distasteful he was to her. She thought to herself “What a loser”. But she did not show a bit of discontent openly. After all, a loser can still make for a good meal.

 

Andrew’s heart skipped a beat upon seeing this goddess of curves smile at him and his heart grew heavy with lust. He viewed her forced politeness to be much more affectionate than it actually was. Seras’ voice sounded like the perfect mix between an angel and a seductress. His mind wandered into thoughts of him mounting her and making love to her.

 

Seras turned her head after hearing some noise to her left. Once she spotted the source of the noise her mouth dropped and her eyes slightly narrowed with lust. The origin of the noise was a tall male with dark black hair, black skin, and a robust body. He walked towards Seras with a demeanor that oozed confidence. He wore a red shirt and blue shorts that looked very athletic. As he came near Seras he looked up at her and gave a sly-looking smile that made Seras’ heart thump.

 

As soon as Seras turned her head Andrew turned his to see what she was looking at. When he finally spotted the newcomer he gave a look of surprise and slight animosity. The new guy’s name was Darius. Andrew knew this because he used to go to school with him. Darius was popular and had bullied Andrew. Darius never outwardly assaulted Andrew – he just put him down on occasion and pushed him out of his way on the few occasions where he actually paid Andrew any mind. It frustrated Andrew when Darius looked up and smiled at Seras without even acknowledging him. It made him feel jealous to see Seras looking towards Darius instead of him.

 

Seras stopped ogling the newcomer to ask him a question. “What’s your name handsome?” she said in a lower pitch of voice and with a lustful look in her eyes.

 

The newcomer replied “My name’s Darius, honey.” He then confidently remarked “Damn you lookin’ good” as he eyed the voluptuous blonde goddess up and down.

 

A slight blush stretched across Seras’ face as she replied “My name is Seras, nice to meet ya.” She imagined how wonderful he’d be in bed and how much she would love to bear the children of such a dominant black male.

 

Andrew stammered out a “Hey, she’s with me!” which caused Seras and Darius to turn and look at him. Seras looked to her right and Darius looked past Seras to see Andrew standing up ahead and slightly to his left.

 

Darius looked at Andrew and almost laughed. “Hey there white boy, how’ve ya been?” he shouted. He added “This your girl here? Well I wanna steal her from ya” with a cocky tone.

 

As Seras heard this she felt an insatiable lust that made her say “How about you both fight for me – the winner gets all of this.” As she said the word “all” her hands gently caressed her curves.

 

Both men stood in awe with Andrew looking a bit more love struck and Darius looking a bit more collected.

 

Darius chimed in “Yeah I’m down” with a sly grin on his face while looking at poor Andrew. He knew it wouldn’t even be fair and he lusted for gorgeous blonde.

 

Andrew looked towards Darius and gave a surprising “Alright, let’s do this”. Andrew’s mind was filled with tales of the underdog loser overcoming the ‘bad guy’ and winning the girl. He took that to heart and sincerely believed he had a shot against the much larger and tougher Darius. Andrew did not even have any clue on how to fight properly. He looked up to admire who he was fighting for – the blonde goddess that was to be his.

 

Seras beamed with joy at the responses. Some pathetic weakling would be made use of to produce a fit male’s offspring while said fit male would get to sire multiple strong children. Little Andrew would make for a poor partner, but a rather decent meal. Seras briefly pictured herself giving birth to a liter of young black children from such a handsome and dominant man as Darius.

 

Darius almost couldn’t believe his luck. There was a very voluptuous woman and a very weak opponent. He knew Andrew couldn’t fight as well as he could. Back in school, Andrew was pushed around without so much as a fight while Darius was a star on the wrestling team. Darius was full of confidence and he could barely hide it.

 

Seras smiled as she announced the rules of the contest. “Both of you will fight until the other is knocked out, pinned down for more than five seconds…. or dead.” She added “Both of you come closer towards each other and face each other right here in front of me”. As she said this she changes her position from sitting on her plump ass to bending her knees and resting her nice rear on her thick thighs. Her large buxom breasts were further out that they were before and they looked so tempting. The woman’s pale, curvaceous body and her grace as she moved made her look so yummy. “I will count down from three down to one. Once I say “one” both of you will fight for me.” She gave a seductive smile and glance before she said “To the victor… belong the spoils.”

 

Both Andrew and Darius walked forward until they faced each other right in front of their gorgeous, blonde prize. Both men stared at each other. Andrew was nervous, but appeared motivated while Darius appeared much more relaxed.

 

Seras began to her countdown “Three”. Andrew fidgeted and readied himself. “Two.” Darius smirked and loosened up his muscles. “ONE!”

 

Andrew charged at Darius to punch him as some of his protagonists had done in movies. Once he got near Darius Andrew lifted up his arm to deliver a sloppy punch towards Darius’ smug face.

 

Darius predicted Andrew’s punch and easily dodged it by ducking down. He then lunged forward to grab Andrew by the legs and take him down into the ground – with Andrew’s back hitting with a ‘thud’. As Andrew recovered and tried to turn on his side to get up Darius placed his arms underneath Andrew’s armpits and behind Andrew’s head. Darius then quickly wrapped each of his legs around Andrew to keep them pinned. Darius held Andrew in this locked position as Andrew weakly tried to struggle his way out of it – to no avail.

 

As Andrew looked into Seras’ beautiful blue eyes and angelic pale face he could see her eyes slightly narrow with lust as she saw Darius dominating him. With a slight grin she said “Five.” Andrew panicked as he knew he had four more seconds to break from his captor or he would lose. “Four.” Andrew struggled desperately, but failed to break free. “Three.” Andrew knew physical resistance was hopeless so he frantically tried to yell “Wait! No!” – but he was cut off as Darius switched his arms into a chokehold that cut his speech right after he said “Wait!” Andrew saw Seras giggle as he was being choked and he could just feel Darius smirking behind him. “Two” the blonde goddess said as she stopped her giggling. Andrew finally stopped being choked as he heard the word “One.” It was over for Andrew.

 

Seras looked hungrily towards Andrew as she lowered herself onto all fours and lowered her head to the ground. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out with a seductive “Ahhh” right near the two men.

 

Andrew became very distraught at the unfairness of the situation – after all wasn’t the underdog supposed to beat the bully and get the beautiful girl? He screamed “No! This isn’t fair! Stop!” but he was cut off before “Stop!” by Darius choking him again  - Darius quickly stopped his choking after Andrew shut up.

 

Seras was even more turned on by Darius’ display a physical dominance. She continued to hold her mouth open and her tongue out as she looked hungrily towards Andrew.

 

Darius quickly slowly began to lower Andrew into the blonde beauty’s mouth – feet first. He flashed a devilish grin as he said “You’re food now white boy”. Darius slowly lowered him until Andrew was up to his knees in Seras’ mouth.

 

Andrew gave a weak squeal as he unsuccessfully tried to squirm away. He pleaded “Seras, no! Please don’t do this! I love you!” The buxom blonde had Andrew up to his waist in her mouth with gravity and Darius doing all the work.

 

Seras’ eyes slightly narrowed in delight as she saw him going in up to his chest. As he slowly slid down up to his neck she even cracked a grin.  As Andrew was having his chin lowered into her mouth he saw Seras look away from him callously and look towards the black male like a lover being fed a piece of food at a romantic dinner.

 

Darius locked eyes with her. As the last of Andrew was slowly lowered into Seras’ mouth he saw them both gazing at each other with lustful stares.

 

Seras raised her head slightly to gulp down Andrew while keeping her eyes fixated on Darius. Before the loser went down Seras’ throat he cried “NO THIS ISN’T FAIR!”

 

*Gulp*

 

Seras moaned slightly as he went down. She sighed and said with disdain in her voice “What a loser”. She then looked at Darius’ lips. She forgot about Andrew in a split second.

Darius smiled and said “Give me some sugar.” He quickly removed his shirt then leaned his head forward confidently.

The blonde’s heart fluttered at his charm as she slowly leaned her head forward with her luscious lips protruding forward.

 

*Smooch*

 

The first peck quickly turned into a flurry of kisses.

 

*Smooch* *Heavy Smooch* *Heavy Smooch*

 

Both lovers breathed heavily as they paused for breaks before deeply kissing. Darius loved the feel of the giantess’ lips caressing his body. The giantess loved to please such a dominant, powerful male.

 

Seras drew her head back slightly and stuck her tongue out. She wanted to worship his muscles and his dark skin with her tongue. She slowly moved her tongue as she went from Darius’ waist to his face. Seras flicked her tongue out to have it caressed and sucked on by the victorious male.

 

Darius paused to look at the curvaceous blonde and say “Lick me, down there”. He then quickly lowered his pants and underwear. He removed them as well as his shoes and socks from his ankles and laid them on the floor.

 

The blonde woman said “Yes handsome” and gave a smile while gracefully removed her shirt. Then she slowly lowered her head. She gently rubbed her tongue against his ballsack causing him to give a breathy “Yeah…” She then slowly licked him from the bottom of the shaft to the top before swirling her tongue around the tip. She repeated this a few times as Darius’ eyes pointed upwards in pleasure. Seras then gave Darius’ black cock a loving kiss. She then removed her bra – letting her massive boobs bounce out as her bra hit the floor.

 

The dominant Darius looked at her and said “Now lay down on your back and spread your legs.”

 

Seras said “Sure daddy” and did as he commanded with grace and an enthusiastic expression on her face. She gently removed her footwear, skirt, and underwear then tossed them aside. She wanted his seed… badly. She cracked a smile as she said “My tits, thighs, and ass are all yours.” Her plump body jiggled as she moved to remove her clothes.

 

The black male licked his lips while watching her delicious curves bounce around. He strolled towards her with a haughty swagger. First he grabbed her thick thighs. He felt the meat in his hands jiggle. He kissed her pale skin with wet and heavy smooches. Still not quite satisfied he began to widen his tongue over her white thighs as he moved up her body.

 

Seras moved her tilted her right shoulder forward and her left shoulder back. She then quickly tilted her right shoulder back and her left shoulder forward. She continues this frequently causing her large breasts to jiggle around playfully as Darius moved up to her belly.

 

Darius looked up and smiled at the playful blonde before gazing down lustfully to kiss on the blonde’s slender waist. His lips caressed her white skin as he moved up her belly. He then switched to pressing his tongue into her soft belly as he moved up Seras even further.

 

The loser inside her stomach breathed heavily as he heard the commotion above him. Andrew heard the two enjoying themselves with him completely out of their minds. Their pleasure was his anguish. He thought of the blonde vixen and her curves while he grimly thought of how he would become nutrients to fill out her body and feed Darius’ black babies before said nutrients would become expended and flushed from her body. Andrew looked down to see his body slowly becoming those nutrients. After all this time – this is what he would become. The strong will thrive and the weak will become a meal. He sat down and whimpered in despair as he heard the lustful pounding above him.

 

Seras then placed her fingers under each one of her big boobs. She began gently moving her bust up and down flirtatiously. She thought to herself “What a man Darius is! He deserves to suck on these tits. I can’t wait to suckle his babies on these.”

 

The black male stopped at her huge pale tits and squeezed on them firmly. He began licking and sucking on them as he worked his way up to the nipple. Once he got to her small, pink nipple he sucked on it vigorously while groping her tit with both hands. A small amount of liquid – part of Andrew came out and was lapped up erotically by the victor. It filled his belly with nutrition as the golden-haired woman gazed down at him with burning desire. Darius then released his mouth from the tit and walked up to Seras’ warm, wet mouth. He thrust his pelvis up against her mouth. His black cock penetrated her full lips.

 

Seras let out a sexy “Mmmm” sound as she gently began to suck his member. Moments later she began to press her tongue around his manhood in a circular motion which caused his eyes to almost roll back into his head as he peered into the sky. She gave short, muffled moans throughout the ordeal.

 

Darius’ mind turned to breeding this voluptuous goddess so he gently removed his member from her mouth. He said “Get on all fours, lemme see that fat white ass.” He then climbed down from her body.

 

She blushed mildly from the comment and began to do as he said. Soon she was on all fours with her plump, pale ass hanging up as her face lowered. She turned around so that Darius could see her pretty face and her bright blue eyes looking back at him. She smiled as he watched him climb up onto her from behind.

 

As he proceeded to mount her he observed her wide hips, thick thighs, and big ass. He slapped her ass then grabbed it with both hands. He saw Seras giggle as her pale meat jiggled around. He then kissed her plump cheeks passionately. He almost moaned in excitement. Next he pressed his tongue against her booty hard and licked her cheeks thoroughly.

 

Seras looked back at Darius indulging himself with her body and thought “My body is all his. He deserves to do as he pleases with me….” She moaned at the licking and the thought of being completely his. She then began to excitedly think about how soon he would breed her and she’d raise this dominant man’s black babies.” She giggled as she thought how cute they might be, but quickly focused back on Darius as he stopped licking her buns and began to penetrate her vagina.

 

The victorious male claimed his prize with vigor. He thrust in and out of her in hard, rough motions. He began panting lightly as he slid in and out. He cracked a grin as he saw her beautiful mouth slightly roll its tongue out as the blonde panted heavily.

 

Her mind was racing with pure passion. She breathily said “Make me yours. Make me pregnant. I want your babies daddy.” She moaned then said “This piece of ass is all yours baby. Cum inside me.”

 

Darius began to pant more heavily. He then moaned as he released his seed inside the pale woman. He looked to see the blonde panting in pleasure – it appears she came too.

 

Inside Seras’ stomach there was no one to hear the commotion reach its climax. Andrew’s body had been dissolved and turned into nutrients to nurture Seras’ curves and Darius’ black babies that would soon form inside of her. Those underdog stories of the loser getting the girl were all just false tales guided by wish fulfillment. In the real world – nice guys finish last.

 

The victor and his voluptuous prize would take a break. Seras would acknowledge the loser’s former existence for the last time as she eliminated his sapped remains and coldly say “Bye loser.” Then after a while Darius and Seras would reunite to cuddle, kiss…. and lick intermittently. As they shared their signs of affection and body worship Darius’ seed grew from the leftovers of Andrew’s frail body to produce his black children. The pale woman’s belly would grow large with the healthy offspring as Darius went on to find other mates – as is Avalonian custom. She would nurture his children and they would prosper just like their strong father.