- Text Size +
I went downstairs to talk to Rose... err... Ms. Rose. She was sitting on the couch, watching television. I knew there was a chance she'd tell me to go back to sleep since it was very late, but I had to know what she needed to tell me. I walked to the side of the couch and got her attention.

"Hi, Ms. Rose. I'm here."

"Sweetheart, it's so late. I saw you were already asleep so I didn't want to wake you. We can talk tomorrow if you'd like."

"No, I'm ready. Whatever it is, just tell me."

"Okay." She said as she grabbed both sides of my waist and lifted me on to the couch. My face was level with her bosom as she spoke.

"So James, you've been in this home for a very long time. I know it's not easy for you, that's why I'm going to help get you out."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm going to get Lee approved to adopt you. She seems to love you a lot, I'm sure she will be a great mother. That is what you want right?"

"More than anything." I replied.

"It will take a few weeks but I am sure I can do it."

"Thank you so much Ms. Rose!" I exclaimed as I threw my arms around her ribs and plopped my head against her chest.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tighter. She held me there and rubbed my back. I looked up from her bosom and she continued speaking as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"You're a good boy, sweet baby. You deserve a good home. But don't tell the other kids what I am doing for you, okay? These other kids are just... horrible. I hate to say that about children but I really don't think any of them will get adopted. They'll be jealous if they find out you're getting adopted, so let's keep it between us."

She withdrew from the hug and held my face.

"Okay, I won't tell anyone." I promised.

"You can always call me if you need anything or just need someone to talk to. I love you James. You're my favorite little boy." She said as she cradled my face with her thumbs.

"Th... this is just like my dream." I said.

"What dream?"

"Oh, uh... nothing. It's not important."

"Did you have a bad dream, baby?"

"Sort of."

"Aww, I'm sorry. Was I in your dream?"

"Uhh, yeah... you were the only person in it."

"What happened in the dream? You know, I'm something of a dream interpretation guru. I might be able to tell you the meaning of the dream." She offered.

"I don't know if I should tell you. I don't want you to get mad."

"I could never get mad at you, baby. You can tell me anything."

"You promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise."

"Okay... well, I had a dream that I went downstairs to talk to you. Then..."

"Then what, baby?"

"Then the weird stuff happened. You shrunk me until I was really small and then... we had like... sex, I think. And then you ate me. I'm sorry, please don't be mad."

Ms. Rose looked unfazed by my confession. Her thumbs stroked my cheeks gently as she processed my dream. She locked her eyes with mine.

"I'm not mad, sweet baby. I can explain your dream. Your body is changing, you're becoming a big boy. You're attracted to girls now, it's totally normal. And maybe, you have a little crush on me. You're a sweet boy, James. I'm flattered that you have a little crush on me. Come here."

She pulled my face into her body as she hugged me passionately. I held her tight, with my face between her breasts. After a moment, she grabbed my face. Her thumbs pressed firmly against my skin, stretching my mouth open. Her hair draped over me as she puckered her lips and pressed them against mine. The kiss lasted for about five seconds until she pulled away.

"Was that your first kiss, baby?"

I nodded. It wasn't really my first kiss. Lee gave me a peck on the lips before she dropped me off home. But I'm sure Lee didn't think much of it.

"Well, I'm happy to be your first kiss. But you can't tell anyone about that either, haha." She said as she poked my nose.

"I won't. Thank you Rose... I mean, Ms. Rose."

"You can call me Rose, sweet baby. Just not in front of the other kids. Now, go back to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay. I love you, Rose."

"I love you too, James. See you tomorrow."

I couldn't believe it, Ms. Rose kissed me. I wanted to tell all the guys and make them jealous but I couldn't betray Rose. It was a shame that I'd have to leave her in a few weeks and I didn't have any pictures of her. I was gonna need something to help me remember her face.

I woke up the next day feeling like a brand new person. I was finally going to live with Lee, my dream come true. It was going to be difficult to keep it a secret from the other kids, excited as I was. But I wasn't going to let anything mess it up for me. I couldn't wait to get away from them. I would never have to worry about getting teased or bullied again with Lee taking care of me.

After I brushed my teeth and got dressed, I was late for breakfast. Everyone was already seated and eating. I sat at the only available seat, between Kevin and Teresa. Kevin gave me an evil glare as I sat down, then continued eating.

I would've rather sat anywhere else at the table. Kevin was my #1 source of anxiety at the home. I wasn't the only one he bullied, but I was his favorite target. Teresa didn't bother me but her height did. She was a year younger than me, but six inches taller. The other kids never let me forget it either. They would chuckle any time I stood next to her or sat next to her.

"How'd you sleep, James?" Kevin asked me, suspiciously.

I glanced at him and then looked back down at my plate. I knew better than to respond to him.

"You sleep okay knowing you got Carly put in jail?"

"That's it, Kevin!" Mr. Hardaway yelled. Carly was sent to juvy on her own accord. And that's the last time I want to hear about it."

Everyone got quiet for a minute. Nine kids and two adults at the table, totaling eleven people. Yet I had never felt so alone.

Kevin continued staring at me while I ate. I knew he was planning something but I didn't know what, or how heinous. After a couple minutes of staring, he leaned over and coughed all over my eggs and bacon. He laughed at his own antics, satisfied with ruining my breakfast.

"Haha, why'd you stop eating, James? Did I upset you? Well, I think Carly is upset too."

"Kevin! Get upstairs and close your door. You can stay up there until tomorrow since you don't know how to act!" Mr. Hardaway yelled. Kevin marched upstairs and didn't dare come out for the rest of the day.

The rest of the day was rather uneventful. Some of the kids crowded in front of the television, watching the news cover Kim Jong's supposed threats against the U.S. I generally ignored the news but Chad, Daren and a few of the other kids were infatuated with the thought of disaster. I sat in the living room with them, waiting for Rose to arrive.

"The news says any day now... any day now, he's gonna nuke us." Chad filled me in.

"That's cool Chad but I really don't care."

"You don't care?! What, are midgets immune to radiation?!"

"Ha, ha. So hilarious... I don't care but it's not happening right now. I'll worry about it when it actually happens." I explained.

"You mean, when it's too late?"

"Whatever, Chad. You can waste your time worrying about it, what difference does it make? If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. We can't stop it."

"I guess you're right." Chad submitted. "But I'm still gonna try to be prepared. You can die if you want to."

"Not before I get out of here." I mumbled.

"What'd you say?" Daren asked me.

"Nothing, never mind."

"You're getting out of here?" Chad asked.

"No... I mean, hopefully. But not now."

Their attention moved back to the television. Phew. Almost let the cat out of the bag there. Hopefully, Chad and the other kids weren't suspicious of my nervous responses. I decided to avoid the other kids as much as I could.

A few hours later, Rose arrived. The other kids were plying in the backyard, I was by myself on the living room couch. Rose walked in carrying an iced latte and a large handbag, as usual. Today, she wore a low-cut green sweater and formfitting black jeans. On her feet, she wore tall pumps that added to her already impressive height. I loved how the pumps made her legs as long as my entire body. She walked over to the couch to greet me.

"Hi, baby." She said. I got down from the couch and approached her, anticipating a boob-filled hug.

"Hi, Rose. I missed you."

"Aww, I missed you too, sweetheart."

She placed her hands on my face, bent down and kissed the top of my head. Then, she stood up and pulled my head into her lap. I held the back of her thighs as she hugged me without bending over. Her thighs were warm and cushiony.

"Are you having a good day, sweet baby?" She asked. I looked up from between her thighs.

"I guess. Kevin was annoying me at breakfast but Mr. Hardaway made him go upstairs for the rest of the day. He said you could let Kevin come downstairs... if you want." I told her.

"I think I'll just let him stay up there for the rest of the night. How does that sound?" She asked with a wink. I smiled.

"Just a few weeks and you'll never have to see Kevin again. Hang in there. Now, why don't you sit and watch some t.v. while I get started on dinner."

"Okay." I responded.

Dinner was calm and quiet. Nobody dared to push my buttons with Rose there. Although the kids generally loved her, they feared her authoritative side. She was quite protective of me and would never hesitate to discipline anyone who teased me. She especially disliked Kevin, which is why she left him upstairs all night. Our shared dislike of the other children is what made us close, I suppose. This closeness is what sparked my overwhelming attraction to her. An attraction I would have to get over soon, since I'd be going to live with Lee soon. I was starting to have mixed feelings about leaving.

When bed time came around, I said goodnight to Rose, got my goodnight kiss on the forehead and went up to my room. I laid in my bed for a while, unable to sleep. I hadn't spoken to Lee in almost two days and I was missing her dearly. I wanted to call her but I thought she might be upset that I was still awake, so I decided to wait until the morning. Just as I laid my head down on my pillow, my phone started to vibrate. It was Lee.

"Hi, Lee. I was just thinking about you."

"Hey, Jamesy! Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't call you last night. I was really busy. How's everything going?"

"Good, I guess. That girl Carly tried to kill me. The cops arrested her, she's in juvy now."

"What?! Oh my god, my poor baby! I can't wait to get you out of there."

"I'm okay now. Rose said that she had a way to get you approved for my adoption so that I can go live with you soon."

"Yes, I've been talking about that with her. There are just a couple of things I have to go through and then you'll be all mine, sweetheart. Just be strong for now, it won't be long.

"I can't wait to go live with you and Jacob. I promise to be the best son I can be. Thank you, Lee."

"Aww. Of course, my baby. I would do anything for you. I just want you to be happy and safe."

"Lee, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, anything."

"It's kind of random, but... do you think I'll ever get taller?"

"Of course, Jamesy. You're still a boy. You're going to get much, much taller. Why are you worried about that?"

"Well... the other kids always call me "midget" and stuff. It usually doesn't bother me, but today I realized that I'm still the same height as I was last year. I checked the last mark that I put on my doorway, I'm still not taller than it. Do you think I stopped growing?"

"Don't worry, baby. Everyone grows at their own pace. Maybe you didn't check your height right. Have Ms. Rose put a mark on the door for you tomorrow. But don't worry about it. I promise, you're going to grow into a big strong man one day. And remember, no matter how short or tall you are, I'll always love you just the same."

"I love you too, Lee."

"Muah, muah muah!" She made kissing noises through the phone.

"You know, Jamesy, I'm surprise you're still up. When I called, I was expecting to get your voice mail. Are you having trouble sleeping?"

"Yeah. I was actually gonna call you, right before you called me. I feel tired but I can't fall asleep."

"Do you want me to read you a bedtime story?" She asked.

I was a little old for bedtime stories but I'd always be a baby to Lee. Her affection was sometimes embarrassing around other but I'd typically never squander an opportunity to be babied by her. Especially now that I found it arousing.

"Yeah, I think that'll help me fall asleep."

"Okay. What do you want me to read?"

"Anything, I just like listening to your voice."

"Aww, okay. I'll read you this book that I used to read to Jacob when he was a baby."

She began reading in a soothing, hushed tone. Her voice was charming and stimulating. I felt my penis begin to stand up. While she was reading, I clicked the home button of my phone and clicked on my photo collection. I swiped through my photos until I reached the naked pictures of Lee. I grabbed a tissue and wrapped it around the shaft of phallus and started stroking it. I took in the image of mammoth, plump, round ass while I pleasured myself. With her voice in my presence and her photos on my screen, it felt almost as if she was really there with me. I soon climaxed and laid back down. She continued reading as I drifted off to sleep. After she finished, I didn't bother to say goodnight. I did feel a little guilty but I couldn't help myself. Her appeal, as it often did, proved too much for me to handle.

"James? Are you still awake?" She asked. I laid silently.

"Goodnight, my little baby. I love you. Muah"