- Text Size +
I was just 10 years old. I played baseball in a local recreational league. I lived a lonely life up to that point, I had been an orphan my whole life and never met my real parents. I loved baseball, it was my only interest. My guardian at the orphanage, Ms. Myrtle, signed me up. I was the only kid on the team without parents. I was also the shortest one among the players, standing just 3'11".

One of the kids on the team, Jacob, was the closest friend I had. It was our third year playing on the same team. I didn't get along with the other kids at the orphanage; they always teased me about my height. The other kids on the team also teased me about my height. The parents and coaches of the team never told the kids to stop tormenting me, except for Jacob's mom. She always stuck up for me when kids would make short jokes; she was the closest thing I had to a mother. Her name was Leah, but she preferred to be called Lee.

Lee was a statuesque vision of loveliness on every day of the week. She had long brunette hair with a natural orange tint. She usually wore her hair up, but she let it down every once in a while; she was just as beautiful either way. She had golden skin, gorgeous gray eyes and soft pink lips. Her pearly-white teeth were slightly larger than normal, but within normality. Her smile was captivating. She had a sharp jawline, moderately square in shape; her bone structure was impeccable. She always wore very revealing tops, boasting significant cleavage. Her breasts were perfectly round in shape, and stood far from her chest, like golden tan mountains. As well as her cleavage, she typically wore clothing that showed off her flat, toned stomach. Her shorts were always formfitting. She preferred either denim or gym shorts, which never covered more than one-third of her thigh. She always wore elevated footwear; sometimes 4-inch flip flops, sometimes 6-inch pumps.

Other parents would make snide comments about Lee's choice of clothing, due to the fact she was 6'7" and gorgeous. She knew about the gossip, but she didn't mind; she loved revealing her body and towering over everyone.

It was the final game of the year. My team had made it to the championship game. I wasn't a very good player due to my small size and lack of speed. I rarely got on base, but Lee always loudly cheered for me when I did. I stepped up to plate in the bottom of the final inning. We were losing and we had 2 outs. I was one strike away from costing us the game. I had never felt more pressure in my young life.

I looked over to the bleachers and saw Lee standing there, cheering me on, excitedly. Her breasts shone in afternoon sun, flopping about as she clapped. Her white, deep cut crop top struggled to contain them.

"Crush it Jamesy, I know you can do it!" Lee yelled.

I moved my eyes back to the pitcher. He threw the ball and I swung with all my might, hoping to get lucky. Surprisingly, I made contact. I heard the ball crack against my bat and I sent it flying. I heard my team and their families begin to scream, as the ball sailed over the home run wall.

I rounded the bases in disbelief, amazed that I had just hit a home run and won the game. It was the proudest moment of my life thus far.

My entire team and my coaches stood at home plate, waiting to congratulate me. Lee stood behind them, heads above everyone. Unconcerned with my peers, I ran directly into Lee's open arms. She wrapped her hands around my ribcage and lifted me off my feet. She hugged me warmly, and began jumping up and down, with my face pressed between her bosom. My legs dangled in front of her and she jumped feverishly. For the first time ever, I felt loved; and for the first time ever, I felt horny. She kissed the top of my head, still between her breasts, and I experienced my first erection ever.

"I'm so proud of you honey!! See, I knew you could do it!! You're my little hero!!" She said as her boobs continued to bounce.

She lowered me to the ground and looked me in the face, her hands rested on my shoulders. Her dangling beasts hung in my line of sight.

"You are an amazing little man. I know life has been difficult but everything is going to get better. You're going to be with me one day and I will take care of you. I promise, honey." She assured me.

Her infatuating, slightly raspy voice filled me with sonic pleasure. She hugged me again, burying my face inside her cleavage once more.

Lee wanted to adopt me. She had tried to adopt me before but wasn't approved. She was only 23 at the time, and was already a single mother with a relatively low income. Now that she was 26 with a substantially higher income, she wanted to try again. However, I wouldn't become hers until years later...

The team went out to dinner to celebrate our victory. The restaurant was dimly-lit and very crowded. There was pop music playing through the speakers. I pushed through the crowd, trying to keep up with Lee. I wanted to make sure that I'd be seated next to her. Ms Myrtle insisted on sitting next to me at the table. However, I managed to sneak into the seat next to Lee. I gazed up at her remarkably sculpted features in admiration. To me, she was the pinnacle of beauty. Her exposed thigh sat inches from me, almost as high as my chest. I was consumed by lust. She ran her fingers through my hair, smiling at me.

"So what are you going to order, Jamesy?" She asked.
"I think I'm gonna order the bacon cheeseburger." I responded.

I don't think she realized it, but that was the first time I had ever spoken to her directly. I had been intimidated by her previously, until I became enamored by her.

"Oooouu, that sounds gooood." She said with an unintentional, sexy animation of her voice. I became aroused.

"So, what are you going to have? I asked her bravely. I had never asked her a question before.

"Ummm, I think I'm going to have the bacon cheeseburger too." She stated, as she flicked the underside of my chin with her index finger. She smiled at me. I smiled back as she ran her thumb across my cheek. She stared at me for a moment, until she realized what she was doing. I could have stared at her forever. I didn't know what love was, at that age, but I knew that I'd never felt so passionately about anything before.

"Mom, I have to use the bathroom." Jacob said to Lee.
"You're a big boy, you can go find it on your own."
Just then, Ms. Myrtle stepped outside to take a phone call. For some reason, I felt more comfortable around Lee with both of them gone.

The speakers began to play a popular love song at the time, everyone at our table recognized it. All of the parents moved to the center of the restaurant, where a dance floor was located. Lee and I watched, as the others danced. Lee had gone through a harsh divorce several months before and she was struggling to cope with being alone. I saw the pain in her eyes as she watched the couples dance. She appeared disappointed and lonely. I stuck out my hand and offered it to her.

"You look lovely tonight, Ms. Scarlett." I said awkwardly. "Care to dance?"
She peered at me with a warm grin.
"Sweetheart... Call me Lee."

Humoring me, she took my hand. I eagerly jumped out of my chair. Her bosom swayed with her every movement, as she rose to her standing height and led me to the dance floor. She placed her hands on my shoulders and began to sway her curvy hips along to the beat. I cautiously placed my hands on her hips and joined her. I glanced up at her bouncing bosom, her delicate movement set my soul ablaze. I courageously slid my hands onto the centermost parts of her butt cheeks. She did not object. My chin grazed the meat of her thighs and she moved her hands to my upper back. I felt her plentiful rear gyrate underneath my palms, my loins filled with desire.

We continued to dance until the song ended. Before walking back to the table, Lee bent down and faced me.

"Thank you, honey. You're a sweet boy."

She planted a soft kiss on my forehead, stood up and took my hand. She led me back to our table. I let her sit down first. I caught a glimpse of her colossal butt, just above my line of sight. I decided that I needed her body. I admired her figure as she plopped herself into the chair. Her seat was unable to contain her substantial thighs, they hung off the sides of it.

Leah and I did not converse much during dinner. In my ten-year-old mind, I didn't want to make it obvious that I liked her. She conversed with the other adults as I enjoyed her sensual voice and emphatic laughter. She drank several whiskey & sour cocktails throughout the meal. Her laughter became more powerful with each drink.

After dinner, the group stood up and we all walked outside. I strategically walked alongside Lee, struggling to keep up with her effortless, lengthy stride. She pressed her hand against my back, nudging me, ensuring that she wouldn't lose track of me.

We all stood outside and said our goodbyes. Jacob gave me a high five.
"See you at the pool tomorrow, bro." He said.
"It's gonna be lit bro. Can't wait to go down that waterslide." I responded.

Jacob entered the cab that Lee called and waited for her. As everyone entered their vehicles, Lee walked over to me and we had a moment alone. She bent down slowly and wrapped her hands around my ribs. Her movement was slightly uncoordinated.

"Thank you for being such a sweet little man, Jamesy. You're gonna make a lucky girl very happy one day."

She opened her mouth and moved her lips towards me. To my surprise, she planted a firm kiss directly on my lips, followed by a soft giggle. She then pulled my torso towards her body, my face imposed upon her exposed cleavage. I felt her warm breasts against my cheeks.

"Mmmhhhmm." She exhaled as she squeezed my ribs. Her embrace became too much to handle, my dick exploded with satisfaction.

Embarrassed, I tensed up, hoping she wouldn't notice what I'd just done. It was the first time I had experienced such exhilaration, I was confused. There was a stain on my pants. Thankfully, it was night time and Lee didn't see it. She stood back up as I struggled to keep my composure.

"Honey, where's Ms. Myrtle?" She asked.
"I dont know..." I responded, scanning my surroundings. I had noticed that Ms. Myrtle was missing for quite some time, but I didn't tell anyone. I secretly wished that she wouldn't return...