- Text Size +
I sat in my bed, looking at the pictures of Lee that I stole from her computer while I waited for the other kids to fall asleep. I couldn't imagine what Ms. Rose wanted to talk about. Maybe she wanted to tell me that Lee could finally adopt me? Or maybe she wanted to ask me about Ms. Myrtle? Maybe it was bad news. Could it be that she's quitting her job at the home? I hoped not.

It seemed odd that she needed to talk to me in private at all. My previous interactions with Ms. Rose usually didn't include much conversation - there was typically more touching than talking. She had a habit of poking me, playing with my hair, and pinching me. I didn't like it so much until I hit puberty. Once I realized that I was attracted to her, I became obsessed with her. I always sat next to her on the couch, just so that she would touch me. Sometimes, Kevin would sit next to her just to piss me off, but she would always tell him to move if I was in the room. She even made a rule that nobody was allowed to sit next to me except for her. She did this mostly because the other kids teased and bullied me often. It used to embarrass me, but once my balls dropped, I was even enforcing the rule myself.

I looked at the clock - 11:39 PM. I decided that everyone should be asleep, so I headed downstairs. Ms. Rose was in the office with the door open. She was doing some paperwork on the computer, I heard the sound of her typing. It grew louder as I approached the doorway. I knocked on the door a few times to get Ms. Rose's attention.

"Oh, hey baby! Ok, come here and take a seat."

I walked towards her, puzzled. There were no other chairs in the room besides hers. I wasn't sure where she expected me to sit. I kept walking towards her until she stopped me. She slipped her hands underneath my armpits and hoisted me onto her desk. This made me suspicious - although Ms. Rose was an outgoing, touchy person, she had never lifted me like that before. I sat on the desk and faced her.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked her.

"No, baby. Of course not." She said as she held my head with her hands and stroked my face with her thumbs."You're my good boy."

I smiled and she smiled back. I felt a stir in my pants. Even without makeup, she was very pretty. She carried on stroking my face, without speaking, for about a minute. I became lost in her wide brown eyes as my erection stiffened. It seemed like she knew what she was doing to me. She stood up and walked over to the door, shut it and locked it.

"I have a confession to make, James." This made me worried. I didn't know what she wanted to confess, but she almost never called me by my actual name. She held my head as she bent down and faced me, positioning her face just inches from mine.

"I like... younger men, boys. Boys your age." She whispered.

"I like you too, Ms. Rose. I love you." I replied.

"Aww, you're a sweet baby. I love you too. But that's not what I meant."

"I don't get it." I said, confused."

"What I mean is, Jamesy... I'm..." she moved her mouth over my ear. Her lips gently caressed my ear as she spoke. "I'm... attracted to you, in a forbidden way."

She spoke perfectly, annunciating every word as she always did. Her voice was modulated and invigorating. She kissed my ear, then kissed my neck. She held my cheek in her palm as she pressed her tongue against my neck and sucked on it, repeatedly. I was rock hard. After a moment, she took her lips off of me and went back to looking in my eyes.

"How do you feel about that, baby? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Uhh... I... I think..." I struggled to form a sentence.

"Are you okay, sweet baby? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." Her pink fingernail ran down my face slowly and coercively. Every detail about her turned me on, immensely.

"No, no. It's not that. I do... want to. It's just... I can't believe this is happening. You're so hot... I've had a crush on you for a while. And..." she cut me off.

"Shhh." She ordered, as she placed her index finger over my lips.

She smiled at me and held my face tighter. Her eyes closed and her lips puckered as they approached me. I placed my hands over her ribs and pulled her closer to me, she did not object. Her breasts pressed snuggly against my chest as her lips met mine. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, briefly, just before she slowly pulled her lips away. Her fingers still held the back of my neck as her thumbs dug into my face.

"Did you like that, baby?"

I nodded fervently, holding my throbbing boner.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

I nodded again.

"Okay, let me know if I should stop. I promise to be gentle."

She placed her hands under my armpits and stood me up on the desk. I immediately noticed something peculiar. The desk was as high as her upper thigh, three feet. At my height of 3'11", standing on the desk would bring me up to 6'11", about a foot taller than Ms. Rose. However, I was barely able to see over her head. This didn't make sense. Had I shrunk?

"Ms. Rose, what happened?! I'm shorter than normal! What's going on?!"

She kept her hands on my face.

"Shhh, baby. It's okay. Just don't worry about it."

"But..."

"Shhh. Everything is going to be fine when we're done. You trust me, right baby?"

She placed a soft kiss on my forehead and awaited my response. I felt too nervous to genuinely trust her, but my dick trusted her completely. I wasn't going to let fear keep me from fucking her.

"Yes, I trust you."

"Good boy." She said as she held my back and sat me down on the desk.

"Now, unzip me." She demanded.

She held her hair up and turned around, revealing the zipper of her sundress. I unzipped it as far as it could go, she dropped it to her feet and kicked it to the side.

Her figure was magnificent. Her skin was fair and luminescent. Her naval was pierced with a belly ring and her lower stomach featured a black butterfly tattoo. Her core was not very toned but her waist was relatively slim compared to her sizable thighs. They were thick and pillowy. Her hips boasted impeccable curve; I was enthralled.

"Do you like my body, sweet baby?" Her fingers trickled through my hair as she spoke. I nodded.

"Ok, now unstrap me." She ordered. I struggled with it for a few seconds but I managed to unclip it.

"Ahh." She said as her bra fell to the floor. I took a quick look at her ass. It certainly matched her thighs, thick and wide. It protruded so far from the back of her thighs that I could probably stand a soda can on top of it. I wanted her to smother me with it. I kicked her right butt cheek, playfully. She turned around.

"Haha. Hold on, baby. We'll get to that." She said, sensually.

"Now, get in here." She said as she jerked my head forward. My face became engulfed by her soft, pale breasts, her hands still holding the back of my head. My dick was pulsating. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, so I let Ms. Rose do whatever she wanted.

She took her hands from the back of my head and moved them to outside of her breasts. She pushed and squeezed them tightly around my head, driving me crazy. She let go and grabbed the back of neck, pulling me closer to her body. She held my face there while she swayed her breasts back and forth, violently. They smacked me with each sway. One at a time, each breasts collided with my face during her emphatic display of sexuality.

She stopped abruptly and forced my face upon her right breast. She held me there, firmly, with my mouth over her nipple.

"Lick it, James. Suck it." She ordered.

My tongue danced around her areolae. I circled it slowly and consistently. I began to jab her stiff nipple with the tip of my tongue.

"Uhhhh! Ms. Rose moaned. "Yes, baby! Keep going!"

Suddenly, I felt the back of my legs slide up the desk - I shrank again. My face was still attached to Ms. Rose's breast. I looked at Ms. Her, worried. Her arm quickly wrapped around my waist, pulling my torso against her stomach. My legs dangled.

"Ignore it, baby. Trust me."

At this point, I had no choice but to trust her.

She took a hold of my both sides of my ribs. I took my mouth off her breast as she lifted me upward. She held me as she turned around and took a few steps toward the wall.

"I wanna do this for you before you get to small." She told me.

She stood me on top of an empty shelf, it stood at the height of her chest. I was now about 2'6". Her head was almost as long as my legs.

"Take off your pants." She ordered.

I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them to my ankles. Before I could take them off, Ms. Rose snatched them and tossed them to the floor. Her forehead pushed against my chest as her lips covered my penis. Her head pinned me to the wall while she got to work. She started slowly and gently. Each stroke ran the length of my erection, while her tongue slid against the underside of it.

"Ah... ah... oh my good!" I exclaimed. "I love you.... ah.... I LOVE YOU MS. ROSE!"

Her lips slid to the tip of my dick and unveiled my stiffy. She paused and placed a finger over my mouth.

"Shhh! Quiet, baby. We don't want people to hear us. This is our secret."

"Okay... okay, Ms. Rose. I'm... sorry." I stammered.

"Be a good boy for me, James. And you can call me Rose. Rose is my first name, baby."

She opened her lips and pursued me again. I grabbed the top of her head and held on as she sucked. The exhale of her nose tickled my pelvis, I felt goosebumps over my entire body. Please don't let it end this soon, I thought to myself. Suddenly, my feet came off of the shelf. I watched as my arms shrunk, right before my eyes. Another shrink. Now under two feet tall, I feared shrinking any further. After all, I didn't know what Rose was capable of - I certainly hadn't known she was a pedophile.

I felt her fingers press against my rear as she lifted me from the shelf, still blowing me. She held me in the air as she finished the job.

"It... it... it's coming." I told her.

She slowly pulled her lips from my penis and licked them as she grinned at me. She stared at my eyes, deeply. Still subjected to her will, I watched as my feet creeped closer to my body. Another shrink. After that, I was only a few inches taller than her head. I looked down at my now tiny penis. It was still hard as fuck, but looked to small for her to even suck anymore.

Her face came towards me anyway, mouth agate. I didn't have the desire or the ability to fight back. I felt her tongue caress the bottom of my scrotum. She flipped it upward, playfully. That was the final straw.

"Mmm, you like that? My sweet ba-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I unloaded, right in her face. She looked surprised, but not disgusted. She wiped the semen from her nose and placed me back on top of the shelf.

"Okay, baby. I guess you're done now... but I'm not done." She stated as she slipped her thong off.

She stood before me, completely naked. I was still shrinking. She placed her hands on the shelf and wrapped my legs in her fingers. I felt her thumbs press against my inner thighs as she held me against the wall. Her face moved towards me. She placed a wet, passionate kiss over my face. Without pausing, she turned her face the left and puckered her lips as her cheek smothered me. She did the same thing with her right side, and then covered my face with her lips again. The final kiss included a touch of her tongue. In the midst of her kissing, I realized I was only about six inches tall.

"Hmm, I still need you to be a little smaller, baby." She said. Her voice traveled through my spine. "I know, I'll use the tape."

She took me in her hand and trapped me against her breast as she walked over the desk. She bent down and fetched a roll of duct tape from a drawer under the desk. She stretched, the tape out and ripped a piece. I had no idea what was going on but I was eager to see. She held me against the wall and placed the tape over me. It held me against the wall with ease.

"This should get you small enough, then it's my turn." She said as she turned around, presenting her plump, round ass.

I still didn't know what she was talking about, but I knew I wanted that ass on top of me.

She pressed her ass against the wall, squashing me and causing me to gasp. She looked back and kept her eyes firmly on me as she repeatedly pushed her ass against my body. It flopped around, in all it's glory, hypnotizing me. Each powerful thrust of her butt hit harder than the last, smothering me each time. Before long, I started to shrink. Each boom of her mammoth ass brought me further beneath the tape, until I was covered by it. Rose noticed and tore it from the wall. I was still stuck to it. With two fingers, she pinched either side of my body and plucked me from it. She held me in front of her face. I was know small enough for her to small me - whole.

"Now, you're the perfect size. Ready, baby?"

I didn't respond but she carried on. She held me in her open palm as she started digging through her purse. She pulled out a 12-inch, vibrating dildo. Didn't see that coming.

"This time, I can use scotch tape." She said softly. I started to have second thoughts.

With her index finger, she held me against the dildo. I squirmed and kicked me legs, trying to plead with her.

"Rose, wait!" I shouted.

At one inch tall, my voice was puny and insignificant. Unfazed, Rose stretched a piece of scotch tape over me, attaching me to the dildo. She placed me just two inches from the tip of it, on my back. Looks like I was going to be in for a wild ride. Just before she inserted the dildo, it started to vibrate. The vibration caused me to shake uncontrollably. Rose giggled as she inserted me.

"Uhh... Ohh... Yes!" She moaned.

The inside of her vagina was warm, and soaking wet. I stayed calm as she pushed it in, and pulled it out, over and over.

She pushed the dildo in one final time.

"Uhhhh... AHHH!" She moaned loudly.

She slipped the dildo out as her cum showered over me. I was completely covered in it. She placed her dildo on a chair and undid the tape. She pinched the back of my tiny shirt with two fingers and dangled me in front of her mouth.

"Aww, look at you, baby. You're soaked! I'm sorry."

"It's okay... Rose. Can I go back to normal now?"

"Not just yet, baby. You know what I need after sex?"

"What?" I asked.

"Can you guess, baby?"

"A kiss, maybe?"

"That's cute, baby, but no. What I need is... a good meal."

She lifted me a few inches higher and opened her mouth. I dangled directly above her tongue.

"Wait.. NO! Ms. Rose, PLEASE!! NOOOO..."

She released her grip from my shirt and I descended into her throat.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed.

I sat up and threw the covers off of me. It was a dream. Just like the one I had about Lee. But why?

I looked at the clock - 2:39. Ms. Rose had been waiting on me all this time. She must have came in the room and checked on me at some point though. I figured she would probably just talk to me about it tomorrow. But no, I had to know what it was, right now.