- Text Size +
Lee stepped out of the bathroom into the blinding sunlight. My rubber-like arms tied around her waist and moved with the sway of her hips as she walked. Before she could get more than a few steps from the bathroom, I heard Jacob's voice. A feeling of panic rushed over me.

"Mom, where have you been? Where's James?" He asked.

Lee turned her head in Jacob's direction with a fearful look on her face. How would she explain to Jacob that I had become her human bikini, if he noticed? Lee quickly turned her body away from Jacob and I struggled to hold on. My hands began to slip and I lost the grip of my fingertips. I dug my fingers into the meat of her substantial rear end and attempted to hold on there; I was unsuccessful. My arms snapped back to the side of my body and I began to fall to the ground. I looked up at Lee as she quickly bent down to cover her genitals. My tiny body flipped through the air as I descended. Just before hitting the ground, I woke up.

It was a dream. We hadn't gone to the water park and I hadn't been crushed by her enormous ass. I woke up in Lee's bed and glanced over at the clock, 7:32 AM. Lee was still asleep, her body laid close to mine. I was covered in sweat due to my nightmare. There was a small puddle of semen on the sheets, underneath my shorts. I decided to take a short shower to clean myself up, and then I would clean the puddle with a damp towel before Lee could notice.

I pulled the covers off and tried to get up but before I could move a muscle, Lee placed her hand on my chest. Still asleep, she mumbled something intelligible as she pulled me towards her. My face was pressed against her breasts, and my stiff dick between her thighs. She rolled over and laid on top of me, pinning me to the mattress. She held the back of my head with her hands as she unwittingly buried my face beneath her knockers. My dick was still stuck between her thighs. I grabbed the fattest part of her butt cheeks and held them tightly as I squirmed, trying to escape. The jerking motion eventually caused me to climax for the final time. It was unintentional and bittersweet, but satisfying nonetheless. I quit trying to escape and fell back asleep beneath Lee's towering body.

I woke up at 9:45 AM, to the aroma of maple syrup. I started getting dressed just as Lee walked into the bedroom to let me know that breakfast was ready.

"Morning sweetheart, I made pancakes and scrambled eggs. Come into the kitchen." She said.

I followed her into the kitchen, admiring the hefty bounce of her ample butt as we walked. I sat down at the table between Lee and Jacob. She leaned over me as she filled my plate, her breast grazed the side of my head.

"Dude, get your swim trunks on. We're going to the water park, remember?" Jacob asked.

"Oh yeah, thats right. I almost forgot." I responded.

I began to get down from the table to go put my swim trunks on when Lee grabbed my arm.

"Hold on there, baby. You won't need swim trunks." She said. I stared at her blankly.

"What do you mean?" Jacob asked.

I hopped back up onto the chair and Lee looked at me with a sad look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry guys..." she started. "We can't go to the water park because I called James's home and they want him to return right away. He's not supposed to be away from home without Ms. Myrtle."

"Aww man, this sucks!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Jakey, calm down! I'm sorry but James has to go back right after breakfast. We'll go to the water park next time."

"It's not fair, mom. Why can't James just live with us?"

"He will one day, Jacob. I'm working on it, okay? But if we don't get James back to the home soon, I could get in trouble. Do you understand, Jacob?"

"Yeah, I guess." He responded.

"I'm sorry, Jamesy. You can call me every day until I get you out of there." Lee promised, as she brushed my hair with her fingers, followed by a kiss on my right temple.

She moved her hand to the underside of my chin and continued to speak.

"I know the other kids at the home aren't very nice..." Lee said. She placed her palms on the sides of my face and stroked my cheeks with her thumbs as she looked directly into my eyes. "...But you're a strong boy, I know you can get through this. It will only be a little while longer until I can adopt you. I promise, okay sweetie?"

Upon finishing her sentence, she held my face slightly tighter. I watched her beautiful face slowly approach me, lips puckered and eyes closed. I became erect with anticipation. She planted a firm kiss on my forehead and kept her hands clasped on my face as she backed away and sat back up in her chair. She slowly removed her fingers from my face and wrapped them around my neck. She pulled me into her bosom for a long hug and kissed the top of my head as she held me. It almost felt as though my face was glued to her chest as she pulled away after our hug.

We finished our breakfast and headed outside to Lee's car. Although I was capable of getting in the car on my own, she wrapped her hands around my ribs and lifted me, then sat me down in my car seat. I was only 3'11" so she felt more comfortable with me safely strapped in the car seat. Jacob was very tall for his age, 5'4", so he didn't need one.

Lee tickled my stomach after placing me in the seat as she laughed softly. She reached over me and grabbed the metal part of the seatbelt. She smiled warmly at me as she pulled the seatbelt over my lap. Her fingers grazed the top of my erect penis and I wished that I hadn't been wearing pants.

The ride lasted about fifteen minutes and I spent the entire time sulking over the indefinite length of time I'd have to spend away from Lee.

We arrived at the children's home and I unbuckled myself. I then realized that Lee would probably reach over me and do it herself so I clicked the seatbelt together again.

"Well, it was fun playing baseball with you, dude." Jacob said. "This really sucks. But you'll be out of there soon, bro. Then, we'll really be brothers!"

"I hope so." I responded.

Lee stepped out of the car, I listened to the sexy clip-clop sound of her pumps as she approached my door. Her legs spanned longer than the height of the sedan, the cuff of her shorts stood taller than the top of the windows. She opened the door and I was greeted by her sun-kissed thighs. She bent down and her upper body hovered over me for a moment. She laid a kiss on my cheek while she pressed her palm against my other cheek. Then, she placed her hand on my lap. Her thumb lightly touched my crotch as she clicked the seatbelt open. I waited a moment to see if she would attempt to remove me from the car herself but she didn't. I hopped out and she took my hand. Jacob remained in the car as we walked to the door.

Lee knocked on the door several times, then crouched down and faced me. Her breasts jiggled moderately as she lowered her body to my level. She held the sides of my face with her hands.

"I'm so sorry we couldn't go to the water park today, sweetie. I promise, once I get you out of here, we can go any time you want." Lee assured me.

I started to sulk and tried my best to hold back the tears I felt brewing. I knew Lee would do everything she could to save me, but it killed me to be away from her indefinitely.

"Aww, my poor baby." Lee said, as she gripped the back of my head and slammed my face against her bosom.

"I need you to be strong. I will call you every night and we can talk until you fall asleep."

She pulled me away from her chest and I looked up at her emotional face. She bent down further and gave me a firm peck, directly on the lips.

"Goodbye for now, Jamesy. I love you."

"I love you too, Lee." I muttered, sobbingly.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and stood back up. The director of the home answered the door. She asked Lee about Ms. Myrtle and Lee explained what happened. I walked inside of my cold, depressing home and began waiting for the next time I would see Lee. I wouldn't see her again for quite a while...