- Text Size +
I woke up in the palm of Leah's hand, still the size I was when she crushed me with her toe. She stared at me, waiting for me to wake up. I looked into her giant eyes and silently appreciated her beauty. She began to speak.

"See Jamesy, once you are exposed to the lasso, I never need to use it on you again. Now, I can change your size just by thinking about it." She paused as I nodded my head.

"Umm, that's cool..." I responded.

"You can never tell anyone about what just happened here, Jamesy, especially not Jacob. We technically didn't have sex, but people still won't like what we did. They will call me a pedophile if you tell anyone, do you understand?" I nodded.

"I won't tell anyone." I promised her.

"Good. As long as no one finds out... we can have more fun in the future." She said seductively, as she poked my stomach with her giant fingernail. I fell backwards and sat atop her palm. From my perspective, her hand was as long as a basketball court and her head was the size of a six-story building.

"Now, we still have a problem, Jamesy. If I walk out of here like this, I'll be arrested. I know you don't want to buy a bikini, so I have another solution. I just remembered that I have a..."

A woman walked into the bathroom and Lee stopped talking. She put her finger over her mouth and instructed me to stay quiet. I tried to motion towards the door of the stall to show Lee that it wasn't locked. She didn't understand and just kept moving her finger in front of her mouth, telling me to keep quiet. The woman opened the door and saw us.

"HUUAH!" The woman gasped. Lee clenched her fist around me and concealed me.

She was almost as beautiful as Leah, a little over six feet tall with long, dirty blonde hair. She had a pretty face with soft features and dark brown eyes. She appeared to be in her early 20s. She had olive skin and looked hispanic.

"What's in your hand?... is that a person?" The woman asked Leah.

Leah looked at her without responding. She opened her hand and dropped me onto her bosom. I bounced around her breasts for a moment until finally settling into her moist cleavage.

"What?! How?! Wh... what are you?!" The woman exclaimed.

Leah still ignored the woman's questioning and took an intimidating step towards her. The woman was eye-level with Leah's chin, she looked terrified. Leah pushed the blonde woman with both of her hands and her towering body hit the floor hard. Her C-cup breasts gyrated beneath her bikini top in the wake of her fall. Leah grabbed the lasso from the door with both of her hands and began to stretch it. The rope grew thicker and the lasso grew wider as she pulled.

Leah kneeled down over the woman and trapped her between her thighs. She slipped the rope over the blonde woman's head and moved it around her waist. The blonde woman tried to resist, but Leah was much too strong. Leah's breasts flopped around fantastically as she fought to attached the rope to the woman's waist. I bounced beneath them uncontrollably, quickly becoming drenched in water and sweat. She managed to get the lasso around the blonde woman's waist and took hold of the end of the rope.

Leah stood up and held the rope with both hands. She let out a grunt as she pulled it. The woman shrunk only a couple of inches. I realized that it must be a lot more difficult for Lee to shrink a full-size person than it is for her to shrink me. She wrapped the rope around her hands and tugged again, the woman shrank a couple more inches. Leah now had roughly a twelve-inch height advantage over her.

The woman squirmed and managed to loosen the lasso from her waist. Leah dropped her knees onto the woman's stomach and I fell from her cleavage. I looked up at her, in a panic, as I descended onto the left cup of the woman's bikini. The woman picked me from her chest and clenched me tightly in her fist. I was unable to move.

"Let go of him!" Leah yelled.

Leah grabbed the woman's forearm and squeezed tightly. The woman tightened her fist even more until I was unable to breathe. Leah kept her hand wrapped around the woman's forearm and wrapped her other hand around the woman's wrist. Leah stood up and pulled the woman's arm towards her. Leah clenched her grip around the woman's wrist and she let go of me. I fell onto the woman's thigh. She sat up and reached for me. Before she could grab me, Leah lunged at her. Leah lost her balance and fell on top of the woman. Their thighs collided and I was crushed between them.

"Calm the fuck down, you stupid bitch!" Lee yelled. I could barely hear her while I was surrounded by their mountainous thighs.

I tried to escape but there was no hope. Every time I tried to create an opening, their thighs would collapse and I'd be crushed again. I succumbed to my arousal and climaxed while face down on the blonde's woman's thigh. She was disgusted.

"Yuck! What the fuck was that?!" The woman yelled.

Still trapped between them, I managed to turn around and face Leah's thigh. Leah realized I was trapped and stood up to free me. I inhaled deeply, still glued to Leah's upper thigh as she stood up. Leah covered her thigh with her hand and took hold of me. She held me tenderly in her palm as the blonde woman began to stand up. She slapped Leah's hand and I fell to the floor. I looked up at her skyscraper-like body and tried to back away, I wasn't quick enough. She raised her foot over my head. I watched in terror as she stomped it on me and squished me like a bug. Everything went black but I was unharmed. In that moment, I realized that the woman was now also impervious to pain. I hoped that Leah would be able to subdue her before she discovered her new power.

Leah put her hands on the blonde woman's shoulders and pushed her backwards as she walked forwards. I remained stuck to her foot. It felt as if I was being pulled by a vacuum every time she lifted her foot. My body was dragged under her foot and she squished and scraped me with each step. Finally, Lee pushed her against the wall and the woman lost her blance. She fell and her giant ass hit the floor with a loud bang. Lee bent down and lifted the woman's leg up. I watched as her building-sized hand approached me. She peeled me from the bottom of the woman's foot and placed me safely, deep within her golden bosom. Her wet breasts squeaked from the friction of my body as Lee pushed me between them.

After securing me to her chest, Lee kneeled down and pinned the blonde woman to the floor. She fastened the rope around her waist and tightened it one more time. With the rope wrapped around both of her hands, she yanked upwards with all her might and let out an emphatic grunt. The woman shrank another foot, she now stood about four feet tall. Lee dropped the rope. She was exhausted, breathing heavily with a demonic look on her face. She lifted the woman off her feet and angrily pushed her against the wall. Her head hit the wall and she began to cry.

"Please, don't hurt me! How are you doing this?! Why am I so small?!" The woman cried.

"It's too late now. You should have minded your own business." Lee informed her.

Lee held the woman against the wall and glared into her eyes, deeply into her soul. I watched as the woman continued to shrink; three feet, two feet, one foot... she shrank until she was smaller than me.

After shrinking the woman down to the desired size, Lee raised the woman over her head. She held the woman with two fingers and dangled her over her open mouth.

"What's your name?" Lee asked. The woman did not respond.

"Tell me your name or I'm going to eat you." Lee informed her.

"Stacy! Stacy! My name is Stacy!" The woman yelled, her face was dripping with tears.

"Well, Stacy, I'm still gonna eat you. Hehehe" Lee giggled.

She dropped Stacy between her open lips and closed her mouth. Stacy kicked the inside of Lee's cheek, feverishly fighting for her life. Lee gulped and swallowed Stacy whole. She continued to exhale heavily. Once she caught her breath, she sat down on the toilet and closed the stall door.

Lee reached into her sweaty bosom and pulled me from between her boobs. She held me in front of her face and looked at me lovingly. She gave me a gentle kiss, her lips covered my entire body.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, baby." She said to me. "I promise I would never do something like that unless I had to. Stacy saw you... at the size you are now. There's no telling what would happen to me or you, if someone found out about... this. Do you understand, baby?"

"Yeah I understand... Thank you for saving my life, Lee."

"Oh baby, you were never in any danger." She said as she hugged me against her cheek. "I would never let aaaanything happen to youuuu." She promised, in her signature sultry tone. "Stacy will be fine. She'll travel through my digestive system but she won't be harmed. She'll be back tomorrow." Lee explained.

She lowered her hand from her face and I fell into her palm. She gazed into my eyes and I instantly grew back to my original height.

"Like I was saying before that just happened, Jamesy... I know you don't want to buy a bikini from the gift store, but I have another solution... Here, your swim trunks are normal size again, put 'em on... Now, go into our locker and get my purse. Can you do that, Jamesy?"

"Yes. Anything for you, Lee."

"Aww, that's my good boy. And if you see Jacob, don't tell him that I'm in here."

I dreamed about Lee throughout my walk to the lockers. I was only separated from her for a few minutes, but I couldn't wait to return.

After retrieving Lee's purse, I stood outside the women's bathroom and made sure that no one was watching as I entered. I opened the door to the stall and closed it behind me.

"Good job, Jamesy! Now, stand on the toilet." Lee instructed me.

"Can I ask what the plan is?" I requested.

"I don't want you to worry, Jamesy. Just trust me, okay? Stand on the toilet and close your eyes."

I didn't feel comfortable but I did trust her. I didn't know the difference between lust and love, but I knew that I would do anything to make her happy. I even would've bought the bikini, if she had asked again. I stood on the toilet and closed my eyes without hesitation. Lee rummaged through her bag and pulled out an item, I kept my eyes closed. She began to shake the item and I could tell that it was spray paint. I still didn't know what she was up to, but I went along with it.

"Keep your eyes shut, Jamesy!"

Lee placed the can in front of my face and began to spray it. My face and hair were covered in the paint. Next my torso, then my legs.

"Okay, turn around, Jamesy. We're almost done, you're doing very good!"

I turned around and Lee covered the back half of my body in spray paint. My skin was now saturated in the paint.

"Okay, baby. Turn around and face me but keep your eyes shut. I want to look at you and make sure you're good."

I felt Lee's warm breath as she inspected me. She mumbled softly, assuring herself that she had done a satisfactory paint job.

"Okayyy... you look great, Jamesy. You're colored completely red. Haha!"

"Umm, okay. What now?" I questioned.

"Just go with the flow, Jamesy. Everything is gonna be okay. The paint will be dry in a few minutes, then we can move on to the next step."

After the paint dried, Lee placed her hands on my face. She moved her hands throughout my body, checking for imperfections in the coat. Her touch stimulated me sexually and my dick stood up in a hurry. Lee continued to move her hands across my chest and down my torso, until she felt my erection.

"Oh my god, Jamesy! After all you just went through, you're still horny? This plan won't work if you have a boner. I'll have to get you off, real quick. You've been a good sport throughout this whole ordeal, so I guess I'll... show you my appreciation. You've got a thing for my butt, right?"

I nodded in utter excitement. Lee was always full of surprises, but I knew what she was about to do. My loins were on fire.

"Look at me, Jamesy." She said as she touched my chin. I shrank steadily until I was about two inches tall. I stood in the palm of Lee giant hand.

"Okay, there we go." Lee said as she set me down in the crevice of her thighs. She reached into her purse and pulled out a roll of scotch tape. She pinned me against the door of the stall with her left thumb and used her right hand to stretch two pieces of scotch tape over my chest and stomach. I hung there, level with her crotch.

Lee turned around and revealed her glorious, colossal butt. Her butt cheeks were as round as basketballs, and appeared bigger in size. At least a dozen of my body-lengths could fit across the width of her ass. She kept her rear faced towards me. She hunched over as she stretched out her legs and pointed her ass in my direction. She turned her head and looked back at me with a big smile, enjoying her own performance.

She began to dance for me, gyrating her ass in a circular motion according to the beat of the r&b music that was playing from the speakers inside the bathroom. She moved in perfect rhythm, never missing a beat, not even when she switched the direction of her powerful thrusts.

I was hard as a rock. I wiggled restlessly, restricted by the hold of the scotch tape. Consumed with desire, I wished to throw myself between her gorgeously defined cheeks. She continued to stare at me, still smiling proudly.

I continued to fidget uncontrollably, the tape began to peel. Lee paused her dance for a moment and placed a hand on top of her head. She grasped her hair tie and slowly pulled it off, unleashing her long, orange-tinted brown locks. She shook her head a few times and her beautiful locks flowed through the air, in a show of effortless sexuality. She stepped towards me without turning around. The outermost part of her ass stood no more than an inch from me. She started dancing again.

My eyes were glued to her titanic, pulsating bum. My body trembled involuntarily as I enjoyed the incredible, seismic tremors of her tremendous cheeks. She continued to stare at me and the tape peeled further. I kicked my legs in excitement and frustration. Finally, one end of the tape lost its adhesion and I was freed from the door. Gravity forced me to roll off the tape and I began to fall. Noticing this, Lee fiercely slammed her ass against the door. I became encased within the mass of her booming right butt cheek. The lock on the door began to rattle loudly. Her twerking performance was more satisfying than I ever could have imagined.

I gasped for air with each boom of her illustrious butt. She moaned with each bounce. I could still see her watching me out of her peripheral vision. For each split-second between twerks, I peered up at her smiling face, until her massive butt cheeks slammed against the door again. Her butt spread my tiny body across the door, easily, like warm butter on toast. My arms and legs were sprawled out across it, leaving an imprint of red paint on the center of her cheek.

She paused for a moment and held me pinned. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't under the crushing force of her plump cheek. I struggled to push my arms and legs against her, in an effort to clear space for me to breathe.

"Hehehe, that tickles baby." Lee giggled as I struggled in blissful agony.

She began to swipe her butt against the door, moving from side to side. The pressure made a subtle squeaking sound, as I tumbled beneath her. I throbbed with satisfaction. I endured this for almost a minute until I slipped into the crack of her ass. As soon as she felt my body locked between her cheeks, she placed her hands on either side of her rear and squeezed them together. Her butt collapsed around me, and she hummed as she finished me off.

Lee pulled her moist, thick butt from the door with my body still attached to it. After a few seconds, I became unstuck and fell to the floor. After hitting the floor, I strangely ricocheted off of it and bounced a few times until I came to a stop. That was odd, but I was too drained to think anything of it. I laid there motionless. Lee turned around to face me and crouched down. She slid her hand underneath me and raised me up to her face.

"Okay now we can proceed with the next step." She said confidently.

I laid in her palm, exhausted and panting. I listened to her soothing voice without responding.

"So..." she continued. "The reason I painted you red is because... you're gonna be my bikini."

I opened my eyes widely in response to her statement, I didn't know what to think or what to expect.

"Don't worry, Jamesy. Remember, you're impervious to pain. And the reason you're impervious to pain... is because I've turned you into rubber."

"What?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yup. Your skin, bones, internal organs - all rubber." Lee claimed. I looked at her nervously.

"It's okay, Jamesy. It's not permanent. It's a side effect of the shrinkage. It'll happen each time I shrink you but it only lasts about an hour; it's for safety. Now, let me make you an appropriate size for this - I think two feet tall should do it."

She stood me on the floor of the stall and shrunk me down to two feet tall. She then lifted me up to her crotch. She held my face against her pelvis with one hand and stretched my arm around to her backside. Then, she switched hands and stretched my other arm around her. My body parts stretched with ease, like elastic.

"Okay, hold your fingertips together and don't let go. Okay, baby?"

"Okay." I responded.

Next, Lee reached her hand under the backside of her butt crack and grabbed my dangling legs. She carefully pulled them upward, across the length of her crack and up to my hands.

"Hold your feet with your hands, sweetie." Lee instructed. I obeyed.

"Okay, that should do it!" She exclaimed. "Let's take a look in the mirror."

Lee opened the door of the stall and stepped out from it. I stared at her vagina and felt the movement of her hips as she walked. My elastic body bounced gently in the wake of her giant steps.

"Wow, baby! You look great as my bikini, haha. Now let's go the gift shop and buy a real one so that we can go back to having fun. Don't let go of your feet and stay still, Jamesy. This will only take a few minutes."












- [ ]