- Text Size +
Leah ran into the bathroom and hid inside the furthest stall from the door. She set me down on the toilet seat, she was breathing heavily. I stared at her exposed crotch, I had never seen a pussy in person before. She placed her hands on my shoulder.

"Yes, that's my vagina. Try to keep your eyes inside your head." She said jokingly. "I need you to go buy me a bikini from the gift shop. Ok Jamesy?"

"But that will be so embarrassing. Please don't make me go buy a bikini." I pleaded.

"Please, Jamesy. I need you to be my hero right now." She said as she brushed my face with her fingers. "Go into our locker, my wallet is in my purse. The gift shop is right next to the lockers." She instructed.

"I... I don't know." I stammered.

"Well, Jamesy..." she said as she lifted me so that I was eye-level with her. She pinned me against the wall forcefully. She spoke with her face positioned about an inch from my body. "If you won't do this for me... Maybe there's something else you could do for me..."

My spine began to tremble as Leah spoke, her sultry voice aroused me. She placed me back on top of the toilet. I watched as she reached into her bosom and pulled out a piece of rope with a lasso at the end of it. She grinned at me and let out a seductive laugh. Her hands began to approach me and I feared her intentions. She placed the lasso around my waist and pulled the end of the rope to tighten it. She tightened it a little more than necessary, forcing me to gasp. It felt as though my waist shrank from the force of her pull. I was scared but I didn't resist. She lifted the end of the rope and I was suspended in the air. She giggled as she tied the rope around the clothing hook on the door of the stall.

"Have you ever had sex, Jamesy?" She asked as she slid her hand under my feet, releasing the tension from the rope. She seemed bigger, or I seemed smaller. She supported my weight with ease. Her head appeared to be almost the size of my entire body; I assumed I had to be hallucinating.

"No..." I said nervously.

"Well there's a first time for everything... I know you've been thinking about it." She said in a soft, seductive tone.

"I don't... I don't know if I want to." I told her.

"Hmph." She snarked. "Oh, little Jamesy. You don't have much of a choice, you're only two feet tall now."

"WHAT?! How did you do that?! Please don't hurt me!"

She pulled the lasso and I shrank further. I now fit in the palm of Leah's hand. I couldn't have been more than a foot tall.

"I would never hurt you, baby." She assured me. "You see, this lasso has a special ability. I can use it to shrink you down as small as I want to. I can shrink and grow any part of your body, or your entire body. The only thing is, I can't make you taller than your normal size."

"Please put me back. I'm scared. I... I do have a crush on you, I think you're really pretty... But I wanna be my normal size, please!" I begged her.

"I'll put you back when I'm done with you. For now, we're gonna have a little fun."

She moved her face towards me and parted her lips. My body began to quiver as she stuck out her tongue. She licked my torso until I was covered in her saliva. I kicked my legs as she licked me, overwhelmed by her sexual embrace. She backed away for a moment and took the waistband of my swim trunks between her two fingers. She peeled them off of me, effortlessly, revealing my throbbing erection.

"Oh, looks like somebody is happy to see me." She stated. Her voice surged through my bones.

"Why don't we take it a little further?" She suggested as she took me into her palms.

I didn't know exactly what Leah meant, but like she said, I didn't have a choice. And at this point, I needed her.

Leah stretched out her tongue towards me. I admired her perfectly structured, giant face and her pearly white teeth. Her tongue met the underside of my penis. My body began to seizure, I was ready to explode. She licked my penis from base to tip, as she slowly pulled her tongue back into her mouth and closed her lips. I couldn't stop trembling.

"You okay, my sweet baby?" Leah asked me. I couldn't muster a response. She giggled as she took me by the waist and pulled me upward. The rope tightened around me and I continued to shrink. She wrapped the other end around the hook a few more times, until I was level with her chest again. Her areolae were almost my size.

"You're three inches tall now, Jamesy. Don't be scared, okay?"

I hung there, helplessly awaiting Leah's next move. She pressed her breasts against each other for my viewing pleasure. I watched in awe, as a small amount of milk dripped from each of her nipples. Without warning, she took me into her palm and thrusted her chest towards me. I was trapped between her breasts and completely enthralled. After trapping me inside her cleavage, Leah took her breasts in her hands and began to clap them together, crushing me with each blow. Her majestic breasts surrounded me. Leah showed no mercy as she lustfully encased me between them with each clap. I hoped to never be removed from her.

To my dismay, Leah dug her fingers into her bosom and picked my insignificant body from her glistening cleavage. She let go of the rope and it swung until my back slammed against the door. She then pressed her left breast against my body as she stared at me, grinning. Her erect nipple pushed against my stiff cock and I was pinned. She took her breast with both hands and squeezed forcefully. She looked up with her eyes closed and her mouth ajar as she showered me in her breast milk. It took all of my willpower to prevent myself from climaxing. I feared what her response would be, if I did.

She bent down and gazed into my eyes. I was still trembling and unable to conceal my arousal any longer.

"Give me a kiss." Leah instructed.

She puckered her lips and turned her face as it approached me. She was so gorgeous, I couldn't imagine a more beautiful giantess. I felt unable to hold out any longer. She kissed the air as I became embedded in her cheek. My body shivered, and then stiffened, as I busted a load onto the center of her cheek. She backed away from me. I felt relieved, but frightened.

"Aww, Jamesy... was that your first climax ever? You lasted longer than I expected, I must say. Hahaha." She said insultingly.

I felt extremely embarrassed, but I wanted it to happen again.

Leah tugged on the rope again I shrank even more. I was now less than one inch tall. She pressed her nose against the door, pinning me.

"Remember, I would never hurt you." She promised as she held me against the door with her nose. My legs dangled just above her lips as I felt the vibrations of her voice. Her soft tone soothed me.

She released me from her hold and stuck her fingernail between my waist and the lasso, loosening it. I was freed, but remained less than an inch tall. I began to fall to the floor; Leah made no attempt to catch me. I hit the floor hard but I was uninjured.

"See, you're impervious to injury now. So you can be like my little toy... I can do whatever I want with you. Isn't that great, honey?"

I started to run as fast as my tiny legs would allow me to. Leah scoffed at my attempt and tried to capture me. She bent down on her knees and covered me with her palm. I felt helpless, but I continued running as her fingers approached me. I managed to escape just before she closed her hand.

"You can't run from what you can't resist, Jamesy."

Leah stood back up on her feet as I continued to run. I ran under the door of the stall and only managed to get a few inches away before the door swung open. I lost my balance and fell to the floor. Leah took one step forward and stood directly above me. Her body was still dripping with water. The droplets slipped from her shimmering body and doused me. I sat between her feet, finally willing to submit. I gazed up at her. Every inch of her golden skin was flawless and every part of her body was perfect.

"Sit on me!!" I screamed.

"What?!" She asked, surprised. She laughed at my request.

"Please, Lee... just sit on me. Please!"

"Maybe next time, sweetheart." She said, condescendingly.

She lifted her foot above my head, its giant shadow covered me. I didn't bother running, I wouldn't have made it past her heel. She chuckled softly and stomped her foot to the ground with all her might. With the force of an earthquake, the bottom of her foot crushed me. She lifted her foot over me again and held it there.

"I love you, Jamesy. But you need to calm down. You can't escape me, you need me."

I felt unable to move as she stomped her foot again. This time, it didn't make contact with me. Her big toe hovered over my head. It was at least three times as long as me and many times larger. Leah lifted the front of her foot and pressed her toes to the floor. Her big toe crushed me and I became stuck to it. She lifted her toe in the air again and I rose with it. She did this repeatedly, crushing my body with each gentle step. By the fourth or fifth collision, I was short of breath and fell unconscious.