- Text Size +
I woke up hoping to roll over and stare at Lee's tits but she was already awake. I heard the shower water running. I walked to Jacob's room and saw that he was still asleep. I decided to lay in bed until Jacob woke up.

After a few minutes, I heard the shower turn off as Lee stepped out of the tub. I had the sudden urge to rush into the bathroom, pretending not to know she was in there, but I decided against it. It seemed too risky and I was about to see her in a bikini at the water park, I didn't want to ruin that.

I laid in the bed with my eyes closed, anticipating Lee's entry. She walked right into the bedroom with no clothes on and no remorse. Her booming body was still dripping with water, she wasn't even wearing a towel. She stood in front of the mirror, brushing her hair. I stared at her ass while she stood in the mirror; she seemed to have no qualms about being naked in front of me. Her ass jiggled slightly with each movement of her brush, I dreamed of being crushed between its cheeks. It was the first time I had ever witnessed Lee's bulging bum in person. It was the most toned, most defined ass I'd ever seen. And of course, it was quite large. It was covered in droplets of water and I noticed slight tan lines in the shape of her bikini, I found it sexy. Her massive, muscular thighs, also dripping with water, supported her prominent bum in a vision of exquisite physical appeal. Despite the incredible width of her hips, her waist was tiny. I knew that she went to the gym often and it showed. I began to imagine the joy of accompanying her to the gym, hopeful that I would have the chance someday.

Lee tied her hair up into it's usual messy bun of orange-tinted loveliness. It was large in size due to the long length of her hair. She searched through her dresser and selected a skimpy bikini. The top and bottom were both bright red. On top, her large breasts could not be contained. Their sheer size forced them against each other, creating substantial cleavage. They protruded through the sides of the bikini, and stuck out far past the edge of her chest. The underside of her boobs was exposed below the bikini. The thin bikini bottom was stretched as far as it could go, outlining the extraordinary shape of Lee's ass. Tan in color and the size of basketballs, her glorious butt cheeks swallowed the back of the bikini; It disappeared inside the crevice of her rear. She slipped on a pair of white shorts, the bottom of her cheeks stuck out from underneath them. She then walked into the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast.

After about a half hour, I heard Jacob exit his bedroom and head to the kitchen. I was still in bed, dreaming about Lee's body. Lee walked into the room and I shut my eyes. She leaned over the bed and her face hovered above me.

"Baby, it's time to wake up." She said softly as she nudged my leg. I kept my eyes closed.

"Jamesyyy, wake up, I made breakfast." This time she rubbed my crotch as she spoke. I kept my eyes closed as I started to become erect.

She hopped on to the bed and began to tickle my ribs aggressively. I opened my eyes to her huge breasts in my face, they swayed from left to right. She wore a big smile, her face was still gorgeous without makeup.

"Morning Jamesy!" She said warmly as I opened my eyes. "I made eggs and pancakes, come into the kitchen.

I followed her into the kitchen, silently enjoying the hefty bounce of her butt with each stride she took. I sat down next to her at the table, Jacob sat on the opposite side.

Jacob and I ate quickly, we couldn't wait to get to the waterpark. Lee stared at me as I ate, I pretended not to notice. I felt her fingernails caress my face as she began to speak.

"I called the director at the children's home, I told her about Ms. Myrtle. She asked how you were doing, I told her that you needed to be around friends right now. She said you can spend the afternoon with me, but I have to bring you back by 4 o'clock."

"Okay..." I said in a disappointed tone..

"Aww, come here." She said as she hugged me tightly.

She placed her arms under mine and wrapped her hands around my back. I was engulfed by her embrace. She moved her hands to the back of my head, I felt her nails softly graze my neck. She held me closely, my face was glued to her rack.

"Don't worry, honey. Soon, you'll be with me... with us." She assured me, with my nose beneath her cleavage.

"Yeah, one day we'll be brothers!" Jacob said, killing the moment.

Lee released me from her bosom and kissed the top of my head.

"Let's just have fun for now, okay Jamesy?" Lee said. "Let's have a fun time at the waterpark today, we'll figure out the rest tomorrow."

We arrived at the waterpark around 10am, it was sunny and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The temperature was in the mid-90s, the air felt sticky in the humidity. We stood in line waiting to enter for about fifteen minutes, Lee was substantially taller than everyone else in line. Her body accumulated moisture in the heat, her golden skin shone in the morning sun.

Upon entering the park, we found a place to rest our things and apply sunscreen. I stared lustfully at Lee. Her breasts flopped about as she lifted her legs one by one, removing her shorts. I gazed longingly as she removed her shorts and dropped them at her side, they landed on my head. Their scent was consistent with Lee's signature aroma; lavender with fruity undertones. She didn't notice where her shorts had landed, I removed them from my face and didn't mention it to her.

"Here, honey, let me squirt this on you." Lee instructed.

Lee shook the bottle of sunscreen and squirted the bottle into her hand. She rubbed her hands together and looked at me. She grabbed me by either side of my ribs and effortlessly lifted me onto a bench, for easier access. She began to rub the sunscreen onto my face, gently and carefully. Her gorgeous eyes gazed upon me as she moved her hands. My loins ached for her. She moved her hands down my shoulders and chest, i felt the cool sensation of the sunscreen beneath her touch. She paused and poked my naval, giggling at my stimulation. She squirted a new pile of sunscreen into her hands and rubbed them together. I waited in anticipation, as her hands moved towards my torso. The cool rush enticed my senses. Her giant hands moved up and down the sides of my torso, unintentionally arousing my desire.

"Let's hit the lazy river!" Lee suggested.

"The lazy river is boring, I wanna go down the new waterslide!" Jacob replied.

"Well, you can do what you want. I'm gonna go in the lazy river." Lee said to Jacob.

"Come on James, let's go down the new waterslide!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Actually, I think I wanna go down the lazy river first. I'll catch up with you after that." I informed Jacob.

"Lame." He replied. "Lazy river is for old people. I'm going down the new slide, it's the biggest one!" Jacob said as he ran off.

"I'm kind of... scared do go down the slides." I told Lee. She bent down and placed her palm under my chin.

"Aww it's okay, honey. You can hang with me." She assured me. "Now let's jump in!"

"Okay, watch this!" I responded.

I jumped and front-flipped into the 4-ft section of the pool. Lee was impressed by my attempt to amuse her. She smiled and clapped her hands as she hopped in place.

"Wow, good job honey!" Lee yelled as her tits bounced with joy. I swam to the wall of the pool and kicked my feet to stay afloat.

"Watch out, I'm coming in next!" She proclaimed. She leaped and cannonballed into the pool with an emphatic splash. The resulting wave of cold water rained down on me and I lost my grip of the wall. The light undercurrent of the river was too much for me to handle. I couldn't stand up in the water and I was unable to stay still. Lee emerged from the water with a dramatic flip of her hair. Droplets of water flew from her body and rained over me once more. Her breasts boomeranged up and down in the wake of her rise from the pool. The 4-ft deep water was unable to conceal her towering legs, yet I was unable to stand in it. The current rippled underneath me, pulling me towards Lee.

"Haha, don't fight the current, baby." Lee instructed. "Just let it pull you, I'll catch you."

She wore a bright smile as she opened her arms, inviting me into her ample bosom. Her golden breasts glistened in the summer sun and I felt my erection return. She watched as my body floated towards hers. My face was about to crash into her boobs, I didn't turn away and she welcomed it. Upon impact, she wrapped her hands around the back of my head and forced me into her cleavage. The current pushed my phallus up against her bulging thighs. My legs moved up and down beneath the waves, forcing my dick to rub against her. Her drenched body was intoxicating; I was close to release when she suddenly lifted my upper body out of the water. My swim trunks fell to my knees as she lifted me but she didn't notice. She smiled at me, her pearly white teeth showing. She pulled me in for a hug and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She moved her hands to the back of my head and placed her thumbs on each side of my face. She moved my head toward her mouth, slowly. Her lips made contact with mine for a brief peck. She kept a hold on me as I slipped my bare cock into the underside of her cleavage. She didn't acknowledge my initiative. Her moist breasts collapsed around the length of my cock as she continued to hold my face. She moved her lips all over my face, placing gentle pecks as she hummed. My spine tingled intensely, as she unknowingly filled me with sensual pleasure. I grabbed the back of her neck, firmly, as I thrusted one final time. I climaxed with sexual euphoria and my dick exploded into the cavity between her glorious breasts. She didn't acknowledge my climax and placed me back into the water.

"Let's get an inner tube. You wanna sit in it with me, sweetheart?" Lee asked.

"Yeah, sounds good." I responded, exhausted.

Lee grabbed the nearest inner tube and sat down in it. She instructed me to go underneath it and emerge back out of the water inside of it, so that it wouldn't capsize. I submerged under the water and paused, admiring her colossal ass as it wobbled with the movement of the water. I emerged from the water inside the inner tube, between Lee's massive thighs. She pulled me up and sat me atop her lap. She began to caress the back of my head with her fingernails, her gorgeous face loomed over me. It felt strange that we had become so physically and emotionally close in the past few days, but I savored every moment of closeness we shared. She began to tickle my back as I sat in her lap, I felt my dick stand up again. She continued to hold me as we rode our inner tube throughout the entirety of the river. When we were done, Lee opened her legs and allowed me to slide through the inner tube. Just before I submerged, she clasped her thighs together around my head. I kicked my feet in panic, she released me shortly after.

"Hahahaha, I'm just playing, baby. Imagine if I would've held you there, that would be funny. But don't worry, I would never hurt you." She said as she hugged me and lifted me out of the pool. Her words made me skeptical, what else did she intend to do with me? Nervous as I was, I still felt eager to find out.

"Let's get some food." Lee suggested. "I don't know where Jacob is. Would you give him a call, sweetie?"

"We all left our phones in the lockers." I reminded her.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Well, we can eat now. I'll get him food when we find him."

We ordered our food and sat down at one of the wooden picnic tables. Lee's body was still dripping with water, she looked irresistible.

"So, what are you gonna do when you go back to the children's home?" Lee asked.

"I'll probably just keep working on my drawings and count down the days until the next time I see you... and Jacob." I told her.

"Aww. You know I'm doing everything I can to take you home with me, right sweetheart?"

"Yeah, I know. I just wish it could happen quicker."

"Everything will happen when it's supposed too, honey. Just stay strong, okay?

"Okay."

There was a long pause as we continued eating our meals. Lee wanted to keep me just as bad as I wanted to be with her. She didn't know, however, that I also desired her sexually.

"I think I wanna go on the new waterslide now." I said confidently.

"Really?!" Lee replied. "Okay let's go, I'll go with you."

Lee took my hand as we walked over to the slide and climbed up the staircase to the top.

"Do you wanna go down first or should I go first?" She asked me.

"Umm, I'll go first. I responded.

I grabbed a tube and waited in line. When I reached the front, I began to set down my tube when the attendant stopped me and looked at Lee.

"Ma'am, he's too short to ride alone. You'll have to ride with him." He said.

"Oh, okay. No problem." Lee responded.

"I'd rather ride with you anyway." I told her. She smiled at me.

Lee sat down in the tube and I positioned myself in front, facing her. My legs laid above hers, I was eye level with her chest. The attendant gave us a push and we began to slide.

"Whoaaaaa, hahahaha!" Lee laughed. She held my head tightly against her bosom, her legs surrounded my torso.

Neither of us was prepared for what happened next. The slide took a sharp turn and I lost my balance. I slipped from the tube and began to bounce around the slide as we descended. I repeatedly crashed into Lee's giant body. Lee attempted to hold on to me but she couldn't.

"Oh noooo, baby!!" She yelled.

My face collided with her toned stomach. She squished my crotch against her thigh and attempted to hold me, but she couldn't hold on. I started bouncing around uncontrollably again, crashing into Lee's voluptuous body as she descended down the slide. Her breasts flopped around magnificently, thumping me in the face as I collided with her.

I exited the slide just a moment before Lee, instantly hitting the bottom of the pool. I watched as Lee's giant body came hurdling towards me.

"Watch out, baby!" She yelled.

I didn't move. The slide ripped off the bottom of her bikini. Her body hit the water with a loud splash and I disappeared beneath her. Her enormous, nude butt crushed me. I grabbed a hold of it as it smothered me. Already erect, I busted a load between her legs with her ass covering my face and chest. I laid there in pure satisfaction.

"Oh my god, baby, are you okay?!" Lee exclaimed. She lifted me out of the water and kissed my face repeatedly in quick succession. She then looked down and realized she was naked.

"HUUUAAHH!" She gasped. She held my body against hers tightly, covering her genitals. My face found it's familiar place between her plentiful breasts, and my legs dangled between hers as she ran to the bathroom.