- Text Size +
Leah rushed back into the restaurant, in search of Ms. Myrtle. She held my hand, assertively tugging me along. I struggled to keep up with her; I stumbled the entire time but she pulled me with ease. Her breasts bounced frantically, I attempted to keep my eyes on them while she scurried. The cuff of her shorts stood above my eye-level and her knees were as high as my stomach. Her areolae partially escaped her top with each powerful stamp of her size 18 pumps. I was amazed to realize she wasn't wearing a bra. I stopped trying to keep up with her pace and drifted behind her. She slowly loosened her grip and let go of my hand as she continued running. I admired her mountainous, round butt as it gyrated in the wake of her movement. The crack of her beige shorts was hidden between her cheeks. I wished to be smaller, so that I could be encased by her plentiful butt. I moved my eyes away from her figure when Jacob burst through the door of the restaurant, running towards us.

Lee examined the restaurant but couldn't locate Ms. Myrtle. Jacob and I stood next to her. She decided to search the ladies bathroom.

"You guys wait out here, okay?" She instructed. We both nodded as she entered the restroom.

"Where do you think Ms. Myrtle went, bro?" Jacob asked me.

"I don't know, dude." I responded. "I remember she went to take a phone call... but she never came back."

"Maybe she went back to the orphan house?" Jacob suggested.

"Nah, she would never leave me behind on purpose." I informed him.

Lee burst through the door in a panic. The door swung into me and knocked me down.

"Oh my god, honey, I'm so sorry!" Lee exclaimed.

She kneeled down and hovered over me. She ran her fingers through my hair and pressed her palm against my cheek.

"Are you okay?!" She asked excitedly. She held the back of my head and drew my face into her cleavage. My face slipped between her cleavage as she stood up.

"Ms. Myrtle wasn't in there." Lee informed us. "I don't know where she could have gone. I'm gonna try calling her phone."

Lee drew her phone from betwixt her bosom. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she picked up the phone and began to dial. Her slender fingers stretched over it as her fingernails poked the screen. She placed the phone against her ear, in anticipation of Ms. Myrtle's answer. She placed her other hand on her hip and leaned against the wall during the duration of the phone call. I watched her butt move as she leaned. She let the phone ring for about thirty seconds, then ended the call.

"No answer." Lee stated as she dropped her phone into her cleavage.

"That's weird." I replied.

"I know, honey." Lee said. "I hope she's okay, this isn't like her. She's never done anything like this before." Lee pointed out.

"Maybe she's in the men's room." Jacob suggested.

"Jacob! This is not the time for jokes." Lee demanded.

"Should we call the police, or something? Maybe they can find her." I said hopefully.

"Unfortunately, sweetheart, the police won't search for her yet because she's a grown woman. She would have to be missing for a couple of days first." Lee informed me.

"Oh." I replied. "Well I hope she comes back soon. Do I still have to go back to the orphanage?"

Lee looked at me with pity. I could tell that she didn't want to bring me back to the orphanage but she knew that she couldn't just keep me.

"I dont know what I'm gonna do with you, honey. I can't bring you back to your home tonight because it's already late. We won't be able to get inside because Ms. Myrtle has the key. I guess you'll have to stay at my house for the night."

My heart filled with anticipation. Just the idea of being able to spend more time with her excited me. Her every word, her every movement enthralled me; I wanted to be completely subjected to her embrace. Although I knew she could never feel the same about me, I lusted for her, desperately.

"All right!! Sleepover!!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Don't get too excited, Jacob." Lee demanded. "It's late and I'm tired. No video games and no loud noises. I'll make you boys some chocolate milk and then it's off to bed."

"Aww man." Jacob said in disappointment.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you tonight, Ms. Scarlett." I said."

"Aww you're welcome, honey... and call me Lee." She said as she fiddled with my hair, followed by a touch of my cheek.

"Can we still go to the pool tomorrow, mom?" Jacob asked

"We'll see." Lee responded.

She took my hand and we walked back outside. She let Jacob walk freely, but not me. She treated me like a baby, due to my size, but I didn't mind. I was happy to hold her hand.

We exited the restaurant, the cab was still waiting for us. Jacob eagerly hopped in the front seat. I watched as Lee's towering body slowly bent down and entered the cab. Her butt and thighs collided with the seat in a crash of booming sexuality. I climbed onto the seat and sat next to her. I listened to her soft, sultry voice as she gave the cabbie directions to her house. I pretended to fall asleep, and laid my head atop the skin of her ample thigh. She covered me with her hand and began to stroke my face with her thumb, I kept my eyes closed.

The cab pulled up to Lee's house and she gently nudged me awake. I followed her and Jacob inside. She kicked off her pumps and entered the kitchen. She opened the fridge to retrieve the milk, and began to make chocolate milk just as she'd promised. Jacob and I started to get ready for bed; he handed me tank top and a pair of shorts. They were much too big for me but I didn't complain. It was the first night I ever spent away from the orphanage and I was thrilled.

Jacob and I hurried back into the kitchen to get the chocolate milk. I would have rather been drinking milk from Lee's breasts, but that would have to wait for another day.

"Here you go boys. Jakey, don't make a mess! And boys, don't stay up all night, okay?" She requested. We both nodded. Jacob ran into his room to play xbox and waved at me to come along.

Lee bent down low as she handed me the cup. Her tied hair fell to the front of her shoulder. She swung it behind her with a jerk of her head, as her tits bounced subtly. They hovered directly above me. I was able to see the outline of her nipples, slightly protruding through her top.
"wow..." I whispered to myself. She didn't notice my amazement. She gave me a warm smile and handed me the milk. "one day..." I whispered, assuring myself. Lee rose back up to her full height.

"I don't have an extra bed." She informed me, looking directly into my pupils. "You can sleep in my bed."

"Thank you... Lee." I said, concealing my joy.

"Aww, you're welcome sweetie." She giggled as she quickly ran her fingernail along the underside of my jaw. She tickled my ribs as I walked away.

I joined Jacob in his room and we played xbox for a while. I wasn't interested in the game but I didn't want to tell Jacob that I was tired; he would call me lame. Truth be told, I couldn't focus on our game because I couldn't stop thinking about Lee's curvaceous body. I wanted to rub my dick and think about her body, her voice, her touch. I didn't understand why but it's all I could think about.

Jacob finally got tired and turned the xbox off. He turned the light off and went to sleep. I left Jacob's room and headed toward Lee's room. I expected to find Lee sleeping in her bed but the room was empty. The sheets were untouched and light was off; she hadn't entered the room. At that point, I figured she had intended for me to sleep alone in her bed while she slept on the couch. I almost left her bedroom until a photo on her dresser caught my eye; it was a photo of Lee and Jacob. I began to search through her other drawers, looking for an old photo album. I stumbled upon her drawer of bras; she had loads of them although she hardly wore them. I looked inside one of them, 'DDD' it read. I didn't know what that meant, but it was a very large bra. I continued searching. Just before I was about to give up, I found a laptop underneath her bras.

I opened the laptop and powered it on, scanning my surroundings to make sure nobody was watching. I noticed a folder named "xx pics", and opened it. The images I witnessed would stay with me forever. There was a plethora of nude photos, all of them featuring Lee. All different-angeled shots of her booming, voluptuous body. Her ass was even more round and toned than I had imagined; the outline of her butt cheeks was astonishingly defined. Her golden breasts flopped around in the photos, never making the same pose. There was one photo that showed Lee pushing her breasts upwards, while sucking on her own nipple. I imagined that I was tiny, perched atop her nipple as her lips surrounded me, while her tongue pushed against my phallus. My dick stood erect at the thought of this, I started to tug it while I looked at her pictures. Realizing that Lee could still be awake, I stopped, fearing that she would catch me. I quickly emailed the photos to myself. Then, I reached into my baseball bag and grabbed the iphone that Lee bought for me in the beginning of the season. She bought it for me in case I needed "someone to talk to." I saved the photos to my phone and put the laptop away.

It was thrilling to know that I could enjoy Lee's gorgeous, naked body without her knowing; but I did feel guilty about it. However, the guilt wouldn't stop me from enjoying the photos, and the photos wouldn't fill my desire to be crushed by her bulging body parts in real life, either.

Instead of going to sleep in her bed, I decided to go look around the house for Lee. I was horny for her, after finding the photos, and I wanted her attention.


I walked through the hallway and ventured into the living room. Lee was sitting on the couch, watching tv. She was still awake, only wearing only a bra and the same shorts from earlier. I was expecting her to flinch and try to cover herself when she saw me, but she didn't. I guess she figured that a ten-year-old wouldn't find her exposed body arousing, but I was no typical ten-year-old.

"Baby, why are you up? You couldn't sleep" She asked. I shook my head.

"Nope, I felt lonely in there." I told her.

"Aww, you wanna come lay with me?" She asked, opening her arms towards me, uncovering her bosom. I walked over to the couch, she lifted me up and sat me next to her. I rested my head on her right breast and closed my eyes. She placed her hand on the other side of my head, holding it against her chest. My erect penis was pushed against the side of her her bare thigh, but she didn't notice. I fell asleep in her arms.

Lee turned the television off and stood up, holding me in her arms. I woke up but kept my eyes closed. She carried me into her bedroom and laid me down in her bed. I realized she didn't get into the bed so I peeked at her through my eyelids. To my amazement, she was removing her bra. I watched in awe, as she played with her breasts in the mirror for a moment. I felt her lie into the bed, still partially naked.

"Mmmmm." She exhaled as she laid her bountiful breasts onto the sheets of the mattress. Suddenly intimidated, I turned my body away from her. She laid a blanket out over me and then stretched it over herself. She reached her arm over me, placing her hand on my chest, and pulled me towards her. My body collided with hers and I felt her breasts draped over the back of my head. My dick began to throb. I waited a few minutes for her to fall asleep. Once she fell asleep, I turned myself around, towards her, and I was introduced to a face-full of boobs. Enthralled, I began to masturbate, while in her clutches. Even while sleeping, she still had total power over me. It didn't take long before I exploded inside my shorts, my face still beneath her breasts. Something about it felt wrong, but as long as Lee didn't notice, I didn't care. Her illustrious curves encompassed my every desire. I drifted asleep, imposed upon her bosom.