- Text Size +
“Tina will be here any minute to pick me up.” Lee told me. “We’re going to our yoga class, and then we’re gonna get brunch. I’ll be back in about two hours. You’ll be fine while I’m gone, right?”

“I guess... but, can I come with you instead?”

“Oh, honey. I don’t see how I could safely bring you out of the house at your size. I’m sorry.”

“Please? I don’t want to be alone. I wanna be with you.”

“I know, sweetheart.” She said, as she brushed my hair with her finger. “But it’s too dangerous for you. We’ll just have to wait until you return to your normal size.”

“But... what if I never grow back? Are you just gonna leave me in here forever? Please, let me come with you. I promise I won’t get hurt!”

“I don’t know, Jamesy. Where would I even hold you?”

I moved my eyes down to her chest, then back to her face, to her chest again, and back to her face.

“Heh... Jamesy! That’s very inappropriate! I’m not going to put you in my cleavage!”

“Why not?” I asked, feigning ignorance. “It’s the same thing as a hug.”

“Jamesy... it’s not okay for a grown woman to put little boys between her boobies! People would think I’m a pedophile!”

“But nobody would even know! Please, Lee? I don’t want to be alone... I want to go outside.”

“I don’t know, honey...”

“What’s the big deal? It’s not like I haven’t been in there before.”

“Haha! Stop it, Jamesy!” She said, as she gently poked my gut.

“Can we please just try it?” I pleaded. “If I can’t breathe or something, I’ll let you know, by kicking my legs.”

“Alright. Only because I love you, Jamesy. I don’t want to leave you in here indefinitely. We’ll give it a try.”

She slowly crept her fingers towards me and carefully positioned me between her index and thumb. With her other hand, she pulled her left breast to the side and placed me between them. She walked in front of the mirror in the living room and inspected.

“Hmm... I gotta push you down a little further, sweetheart. You’re too visible.”

She stared at the mirror as she gently pushed down on my head until I was no longer visible. Her huge, supple breasts formed around my body. Soft like cotton, and warm, like her touch. Blood started to rush to my penis. When she was satisfied with my position, she removed her finger from the top of my head.

“Can you breathe, Jamesy? Are you comfortable?”

“Yup! Don’t worry about me, I’m good!” I yelled, so that she’d be able to hear me.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” She asked. “I’m still a little worried.”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine! Thank you for letting me come with you, Lee!”

“Anything for you, baby. Tina is outside. If you get uncomfortable, just push against my boob.”

Leah walked out to Tina’s car. I bounced subtly, beneath her bosom as she plopped her butt into the passenger seat. She had to move the seat all the way back, in order to fit her towering legs. She fastened the seatbelt over her chest and slipped it underneath her bosom. I could just barely see Tina’s face from Leah’s cleavage. To my dismay, Leah’s left breast blocked my view of Tina’s glorious rack. But only for a moment.

“Hi, my love!” Leah said warmly, as she stretched her arms towards Tina.

“Heyyy!” Tina replied, happily.

Tina smiled and leaned forward, as her titanic bosom crashed into Leah’s. Her beautiful breasts, covered by her loose-fitting white top and visible black bra, protruded from the sides of her top. Above the seam of her top, many inches of cleavage were visible. With the power of a meteor crashing into Earth, her breasts met Leah’s and consumed my view. The collision caused my body to bobble involuntarily. My dick raged with arousal. I grabbed it with both hands, desperately trying to contain myself, and broke a hole through the napkin.

“Muah! Muah!” Tina kissed each side of Leah’s face.

Her breasts jiggled erotically as their hug ended and she released her hold of Leah. She stretched her arms back toward’s Leah’s chest and grabbed the sides of her breasts.

“Oh my god! That sports bra is so cute!” She complimented, as she squeezed Leah’s breasts together and constrained me.

“Doo, doo, doo! Hahaha!” Tina giggled playfully, as she jiggled Leah’s breasts.

My body was jerked, left and right, following the movements of Tina’s hands. I kept my hands firmly planted over my erection. I gazed at Tina’s breasts as they swayed, while my body slipped deeper and deeper into Leah’s cleavage, until it fully consumed me. Her playful jiggling of Leah’s breasts felt like giant waves crashing into me.

“Stop it, Tina! Hehe!” Leah said, amidst laughter.

I had to suffer, struggling for air, throughout the entire ride. The heat of Leah’s bosom left me drenched, and extremely aroused. I contemplated unloading my scrotum, but decided to try to hold it in. When Tina finally parked and they exited the car, I pushed against Leah’s breasts with all of my limbs, trying to alert her of my discomfort.

They walked into the building where their yoga class was held. I was compacted with each of Leah’s steps, as my sweat-drenched body continued to slip further beneath her bosom.

“I’m just gonna head to the bathroom really quick. You go ahead and start stretching, I’ll be right there.” Leah told Tina.

A sense of relief came over me as I heard her say that. My arms pushing against her breasts was the only thing allowing me to breath properly, until I couldn’t anymore. I finally lost my hold of her breasts and they caved in on me.

Moments later, I heard the bathroom door open. I was greeted by Leah’s fingers, creeping through the crevice of her bosom. She gently pinched my body, and plucked me from her bra. I sat in her palm.

“Are you okay, sweetie? I felt you pushing. Aww, your tissue ripped again.”

“I’m fine... now. I got pushed too far down when Tina... you know. I couldn’t breathe.” I told her.

“Do you not want to go back in, Jamesy? I guess I could hide you somewhere in here...” Leah proposed, as she looked around.

“It’s okay. I’ll be fine as long as Tina doesn’t do that again.” I replied.

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, sweetheart.”

“Hey, Lee...”

“Yes, baby?”

“Do you think... maybe... you could introduce me to Tina, after your yoga class?”

“Aww, sweetheart... I don’t know... I don’t know how she would react.”

“It’s just... I’m worried about if I never go back to my normal size. Will you have to just hide me forever, and never let me meet people?”

She scrunched her eyebrows and looked at me, sadly, for a moment.

“Baby...” She started, as she pressed me against her warm cheek. She held me there as she spoke.

“We will figure this out, Jamesy. I promise you. You just have to trust me. We’ll talk about everything that’s bothering you when we get home. I love you.”

She slid me over her cheek until my face was in front of her lips. My cock throbbed with satisfaction. She pressed her fingers against my backside and puckered her lips as she placed an affectionate kiss over me. A stream of semen shot from my penis, onto her chin. She didn’t seem to notice. She pulled her hand away from her lips as I sat atop her fingertips.

“You know what, James... I don’t think putting you in my cleavage is gonna work. I’m gonna be upside down for a lot of the poses, you might fall out.” She explained, as I breathed heavily. “Are you okay, baby? You’re panting.”

“Yes... I’m just excited... to be in the hands of such a pretty lady.”

“Oh-ho, aww! My little Romeo!”

She smiled and puckered her lips, as she brought me towards them again. She paused and smiled at me silently for a moment.

“So where will you put me?” I asked.

“I guess I’ll put you in my purse, for now. I’ll leave it open so you can see whats going on. Is that okay with you?”

“Do I have to?” I asked, reluctantly.

“Well, it’s either the purse or I put you in my water bottle.” She stated.

“I guess the purse is fine.”

“Good boy. It’s only for a little while.”

She closed her fist around my body so that I couldn’t be seen as she exited the bathroom. She walked to the side of the room where the women placed their things, kneeled down and placed me safely inside of her purse. She rearranged some items so that I could stand atop them. She placed her water bottle in the bag. Then, she stood up and joined the other women in the middle of the room.

The purse covered a lot of my view; I was only able to see the upper bodies of most of the women. Most of the women were relatively young, around Leah’s age. Leah was, by far, the tallest one in the room - as she always was. She stood closer to me than any of the other women, and glanced over at me every couple of minutes. Tina stood behind Leah, with her incredible breasts minimally covered by her sports bra, which appeared to be a couple of sizes too small. Even with Leah’s gorgeous, lofty body in my line of sight, I found it difficult to peel my eyes from Tina’s chest. The sway of her breasts, with each of her movements, was intoxicating.

The instructor led the women as they did their poses. Her name was Anna, and she was beautiful. Roughly six-foot-five, with blue eyes and long, wavy brown hair. She wasn’t particularly voluptuous, but her figure was remarkable. She had visibly toned abs, and a very compact waist, with moderate hips. But as beautiful as she was – my eyes were still fixed on Tina’s rack for most of the class. If only I were taller... I could meet her; maybe she would even hug me. But, I thought to myself, at least I had Leah.

When the class was finished, Anna dismissed the women. Leah turned around and faced Tina.

“I’m gonna run to the bathroom.” Leah stated.

“Okay. I need some water.” Tina responded.

Leah glanced over at me and gave me a wink, as she headed towards the bathroom. Tina removed the scrunchy from her hair and shook it about, as she ran her fingers through it. Then, she shoved the scrunchy between her breasts. I watched her bosom shake vigorously as she marched towards the side of the room, nearing closer to me with each step. She kneeled down towards her purse, which was right next to Leah’s. She pulled her phone out of her purse and glanced at it for a moment. Then, she dropped her phone back into her purse and continued to dig through it.

“Where the hell is my water?!” She asked aloud, as she looked through her purse.

She stood up to her full height and slung the purse over her shoulder. Her eyes scanned the floor around it, in search of her water bottle. She spotted Leah’s water bottle, which stuck out of her purse, propped up directly behind me. I gazed up at her beautiful brown eyes, fearful that she had spotted me, but enthralled with lust. She bent over and lowered her arm towards the water bottle, as her rotund, gravity-defying bosom approached me. I stood up and scrambled, as I ran behind the water bottle out of sight. Her fingers continued to move towards me. I slipped and started to fall forward, until her pinky met my chest. She wrapped her hand around the bottle, pinning me to the base of it. I squirmed and kicked my feet, in disbelief of my predicament. My feet came off the floor while she lifted the bottle out of Leah’s purse. A shiver ran through my spine. My eyes opened wide, as I looked up at the ceiling. She twisted the cap off, and the bottle met her mouth. It sounded like a river flowing into a dam as she guzzled down the water. She squeezed the bottle, taking the air from my lungs. I pushed against her finger with all my might but to no avail. Then, suddenly, she lifted her pinky finger from the bottle, releasing me. I turned my body around and desperately tried to cling to the bottle as I slipped from it. A sensation of weightlessness overtook me as I plummeted toward Tina’s chest. I descended, face-first, into her cleavage. I threw my arms in front of my face, as her plentiful jugs swallowed me, whole.

I couldn’t believe it. For the second time, Tina held me captive between her mammoth breasts, and she still didn’t even know I existed. Upside down and trembling with fear, I felt my erection brewing. How would I escape this time? I was now twice the size that I was the last time I managed to exit unnoticed. But this time, it seemed unlikely. I debated purposely making her aware of my presence, by flailing around; but my fear kept me still.

“Is that my water?!” Leah asked, as she approached Tina.

“Yeah.” Tina admitted.

“You went in my bag?!”

“Yeah... what’s the big deal?”

“Oh no... No! No! No!” Leah panicked.

“What are you looking for?! Tina inquired.

“It’s not here! Oh my god... this is bad!”

“Leah, calm down! Whatever it is, don’t make a scene in here. Let’s go out to the car. Okay?”

Tina’s tremendous jugs pressed against my frail body, constricting my shoulders as I hung upside down. Beads of sweat in her cleavage began to disintegrate the tissue that covered me; I might as well have been naked. I let out an involuntary, squeaky yelp with each of her steps, as her breasts squeezed my tiny body. I slid a little further down her cleavage with each of her powerful strides. My penis raged with stimulation. I was almost ready to bust, and I wasn’t even going to bother trying to hold back. Her breasts bounced a few times as she sat in the driver seat of her car.

“Okay, now tell me – what’s wrong?” Tina asked Leah.

Leah started to sob. My body was pushed from side to side as Tina leaned towards her and wrapped her arms around her.

“What’s wrong, baby?!” Tina asked again.

“You know how the nuclear fall out made a lot of women grow really tall?” Leah began. “And how it made a lot of other weird stuff happen?”

“Yes.” Tina responded.

“Well, you see... Jacob used to have this little friend, James. He was an orphan. I was planning to adopt him... before Jacob passed away. Anyway, the fallout made him shrink... a lot. Or, no – he said it was his caretaker that somehow shrunk him. But that’s besides the point. Anyway, he showed up at my door one day and he was like an inch tall. So, I’ve been taking care of him, hoping that he returns to his normal size one day. I brought him with me today, he was in my purse. But now he’s gone...”

My body was tossed from side to side again, as Tina removed her arms from Leah and returned to her normal seated position.

“What? Are you... you’re serious? You don’t think that I... I mean, I had no idea... you think its my fault?” Tina stammered.

“No! Of course not! I’m not blaming you. I just... I knew I shouldn’t have brought him out...” Leah stated, between sobs.

“I don’t... I’m sorry, Lee. I don’t know what to say. Maybe he fell out of your bag? Let’s look...” Tina stopped mid-sentence.

I felt extreme pain in my joints as my body began to seize. I gritted my teeth and pushed against Tina’s breasts with my elbows.

“NOOOO!!!” I yelled, in terror, as I realized what was happening.

My arms and legs stretched to twice their size. In the midst of the growth, I felt a flood of semen escape from my stiff cock. I knew I was doomed.

“What the...?!” Tina exclaimed in confusion.

She slipped 2 fingers into her cleavage, splitting her breasts apart enough so that I could finally breathe properly. She found me. I felt her index finger press hard against my crotch, her thumb was planted on my butt. I craned my neck and looked up, greeted by her perplexed expression. Blood rushed from my penis, to my heart, as it pounded rapidly. She scrunched her brow and frowned in disgust, as she plucked me from her sweaty, succulent bosom.

“AHHHHH!!! She let out a high-pitched shriek. “WHAT THE FUCK?!” She screamed, as she flung me towards the windshield.

I flipped through the air, several times, until my back slammed against the windshield, knocking the wind out of me. I fell, face-first, onto the dashboard.

“JAMES!!” Leah yelled.

Tina placed a hand over her chest as she breathed heavily, still in shock.

“Oh! I’m sorry, Lee. I didn’t know it was him... I’m sorry, little James!” Tina apologized.

Leah cupped her hands around me and held me in front of her face. She inspected me for a moment, making sure I wasn’t injured. Then, she forcefully plowed me into the center of her bosom, with joy.

“I’m so glad your safe, Jamesy! I was so worried!”

She lifted her hands up to her lips and planted her loving kisses over every inch of my naked body, finishing with a long, wet kiss directly on my face. Then, she plastered me against her right cheek.

“Mmmm. Let’s get you home, baby. I think you’ve had enough excitement for one day.”

She pulled me away from her face.

“Hey! You’ve grown! Haha!”

“Yeah!” I responded. “It happened while I was... in... Tina’s...”

“Boobs?” Tina intejected. “It’s okay, honey. You can say ‘boobs.’”

“How did you get in there, anyway?” Leah asked.

“Well, I was hiding behind your water bottle. When Tina grabbed it, she pinned me to it. Then, I fell into her...”

“Boobs. Hehe.” Leah chuckled.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry, James! I didn’t even realize... Well, it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you, too.” I responded.

“Aww. Such a cutie pie.” Tina said, as she poked my nose. “Can I hold him?” She asked.

Tina cupped her hands and extended them towards Leah. Leah placed me into Tina’s palms; they were slightly clammy. She held me in front of her, level with the peak of her bosom.

“You seem like a very nice boy, James. I’m Lee’s best friend. I hope you and I can be good friends, too. Can I hug you?” She asked. I nodded.

She gave me a warm smile and kept her eyes locked onto me as she slowly pulled me towards her body. I stretched out my arms, welcoming the embrace of her astronomical breasts. I looked into her eyes as she pulled me towards them, until all I could see was the fabric of her sports bra. Despite having climaxed only a few minutes before, I could feel my penis stiffening again. The flesh of her breasts contained my limp body, as her gentle hands held me between them.

“Mmmm.” She emitted, as she hugged me. The vibration of her voice surged through my bones.

“I’m so glad you’re not weirded out by this, Tina!” Leah expressed. “Maybe you can babysit James, next week, while I’m visiting my sister in California!”

“Sure!” Tina replied eagerly, as she pulled me away from her chest. “How does that sound, James? Would you like that?!”

“Ye... yes. Yes, I would like that a lot.”

“Well, then it’s settled! We’re gonna have so much fun, honey!”