- Text Size +
Spending the night in Lee’s bed was an adventure. She had laid me on one side of her pillow, while her head rested on the other side. She assured me that she didn’t usually roll over, or move, in her sleep. However, nothing about this situation was usual.

Lee fell asleep within minutes of laying down in bed, but I wouldn’t sleep at all that night. She wore a black bra and matching panties. She slept on her side, facing away from me, without any blankets. She has offered me a washcloth, to use as a blanket, but I declined. The room was warm enough, despite my nakedness.

After staring at the curves of her devastating body for about an hour, I heard Lee make a subtle groaning noise as her lengthy body flipped over. She placed her hand underneath the pillow as her gorgeous face collided with it. The force of her head sent me sliding down the pillow. I panicked, until her hand met my naked body and pinned me to the pillow. My head was free, between the gap of her index and middle fingers. My tiny 2-inch body was trapped underneath her giant palm. Her head laid just inches from me; over five times longer than my body, and a couple hundred times more massive. My hair was pulled towards her nose with each of her inhales.

The pressure of her palm was extremely uncomfortable; I was unable to inhale fully. I tried to wake her up my yelling her name, but my already puny voice was weakened by her hold.

With all my might, I freed my arms from her hold. I pushed against the gap between her fingers until my torso was free. Then, I grabbed the back of her hand with both my hands and pulled my legs free. I slid down the back of her hand, maintaining my balance. When I reached her wrist, the momentum sent me flying to the pillow. I tumbled down the pillow, flipping forward until I fell onto the mattress. With her plentiful breasts beside me, I rose to my feet and enjoyed the view for a moment.

“Wow...” I said in awe, as I grabbed my stiff penis. “One day you’ll be mine, Leah.” I didn’t believe my own words, but I desperately wanted to.

I started to stroke my shaft. Slowly at first, gradually increasing speed. The guilt I felt was undeniable, but so was the pleasure. I gritted my teeth and stroked feverishly as my body trembled. I glanced between her face, and her rack, as I pleasured myself. After just fifteen seconds, I climaxed. I stared at her face as the semen gushed from my urethra, making sure that she didn’t open her eyes. Once I finished, I took a few steps back from her massive body and laid down. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Before long, I was awakened by the sound of her cough. I jumped to my feet and took a defensive stance. Her hand nearly knocked me over as she moved it from the top of her pillow and swung it to the other side of her body as she flipped over. Her body bounced against the mattress as she turned, launching me a few inches into the air with each thump. I was tossed along the mattress, ending up near her waistline. Finally, she laid still, with her back to me. I stood up again.

It seemed dangerous to remain anywhere her body. If she rolled over I’d be crushed. I decided to walk to the end of the bed, by her feet. I’d sleep at the corner of the bed; that would be my best chance at safety. I began to walk towards the foot of the bed. It would take my tiny legs hundreds of strides to walk such a distance. Leah let out a dull moan, as her mammoth butt suddenly turned and dropped towards the mattress.

“NOOOO!!” I screamed, as I started to run.

I could only make it as far as the center of her left cheek until... BOOM. I was flattened. I pushed against her infinitely plump buttock as I squirmed in a panic. I quickly became erect, my cock poked her bare flesh. I dug my nails into her skin as her soft butt cheek deprived me of oxygen. I opened my mouth and tasted her flesh on my tongue. I bit down as hard as I could, making every effort to wake her. I continued to squirm, with my teeth clamped down on her titanic posterior.

“Oww!!” She yelped.

She quickly sprung out of bed and stood at the side of it. Her eyes darted towards the pillow, and then to the center of the bed.

“Jamesy! What happened?! Are you okay?!”

“I’m... fine...” I said, inhaling deeply. “You put your hand over me and trapped me while I was asleep. I crawled out from under it but I fell off the pillow. I tried to walk to the end of the bed but you rolled over on me.

“Oh my gosh! Honey, I’m so sorry!” She apologized, as she interlocked her fingers and slipped them underneath me. She held me at the height of her chin as she spoke.

“Why don’t I set a pillow on my nightstand, for you to sleep on. Is that okay with you?”

I nodded. She placed one of the pillows on the night stand, while she held me in her open palm. She looked at me.

“Good night, Jamesy.” She said, in a sweet tone. A small amount of semen slipped out the end of my penis.

She gently laid me atop the pillow and touched my face with her finger. Then, she turned around, unstrapped her bra, and went to sleep.

The next morning, I was awakened by Leah’s fingernail, gently stroking my back. The blood rushed to my penis as I began to tingle with pleasure.

“Wake up, Jamesy.” She said, softly.

I opened my eyes are turned around, greeted by her warm smile.

“I’m gonna take a shower. Do you want to get washed up too? You smell a little funky.”

“Yeah. But I don’t think I’ll be able to.”

“Don’t worry honey. I’ll wash you. I don’t mind.” She assured me.

“Oh. Okay.”

“I’ll get you nice and clean after I take my shower. Here, you can watch TV while you wait for me.” She said, as she turned the television on.

My mind started racing. She was going to wash me! There was no way I’d be able to contain my arousal with her fingers rubbing my naked body. Did she not think of that? Did she not mind? Maybe she thought of me as a son, and it wasn’t as weird to her, as it was to me. Either way, I wasn’t going to tell her that it made my uncomfortable. My excitement outweighed my apprehension.

She exited the bathroom, emitting a pleasant rose scent. The cleavage of her generous bosom was visible, above the red towel that covered her torso. Her long, vermillion hair was still wet and held up by a hair clip. I watched her enticing movements, in awe, as she walked to her closet. Her wide hips swayed with elegance, as her giant, dainty feet hurdled to the ground with each stride. She slid open the folding door of her closet. I stared at the toweled-covered mountain that was her butt. She turned her head around and looked at me. My eyes moved to her face.

“Cover your eyes, honey. I have to get dressed. And you better not sneak any peeks, young man!”

I placed my hands over my eyes as she instructed. Unable to resist the temptation, I peered through the crack between my fingers. She removed her towel, revealing her perfectly plump bottom. I bit my lip and pressed my knees against each other. It was no use; my already stimulated penis sprung up like a jack-in-a-box. I watched, as she dressed herself in a black sports bra and spandex, black yoga pants.

“Okay. You can look now.”

I had never stopped looking. She stood before me. Her hefty thighs, level with my derisory body. She placed her hand on the pillow beneath my feet, and gently poked my stomach with her index finger.

“James...” She said, inquisitively, as she cocked her head to the side and stroked my stomach with her fingernail.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Be honest...”

She turned around and presented her round buttocks. She looked back at me. I craned my neck and admired her gorgeously sculpted profile. She grabbed the waistband of her leggings with both hands and flung her waist to the right as she tugged her pants upward. Her mighty cheeks jiggled thunderously. Blood rushed to my stiff cock as it pulsated.

“Do these tights make my butt look fat?”

I paused like a deer in headlights. What a question for a thirteen-year-old boy. I didn’t quite understand hey worry. Of course, her butt looked amazing. But to say it wasn’t fat would be a lie - it was the fattest part of her body. However, it certainly wasn’t due to her pants. Aside from her perfect face, it was her most notable feature. I had to come up with a response.

“Umm... it looks... good.”

“Are you sure, honey? Should I put on different pants? You can be honest.”

I struggled to muster words. All I could think about was my raging boner, and my desire to leap onto, and grab, the vast surfeit of irresistible flesh that was her buttocks.

“No. You don’t need to change. You look... uhh... it’s... I mean...”

“Everything okay, honey?”

“Yeah. I’m just... overwhelmed. Because you’re so... hot.”

“Awww!! Hahaha!! You’re so cute, Jamesy!”

She placed her open palms at the sides of my body, bent down, and kissed on the top of my head. Then, she slipped her her hand underneath me and lifted me off my feet. She held me at the height of her ample bosom.

“Let’s get you cleaned up. Then, we’ll eat some breakfast.”

I sat in her open palm as she carried me into the bathroom. She pinched my torso between two fingers and carefully placed me atop the ledge of the sink. She ran the faucet and checked the temperature of the water with her fingers as it filled. When the sink was half-filled, she turned off the faucet. She grabbed a bar of soap and lathered her hands until they were saturated.

“Alright, Jamesy. I’m going to just rub you between my fingers until you’re nice and soapy. Then, I’ll dip you into the water a few times, until you’re squeaky clean. You ready?”

I nodded. She dropped her open palm to my feet and I climbed aboard her slippery fingers. After a few steps, I slipped and fell backwards.

“Oop... Careful, honey!”

She locked her fingers behind my back and began to push against my torso with her soap-covered thumbs. My cock continued to throb. She smiled at me warmly, unfazed by my obvious arousal. My eyes opened wide, and my brows rose, as she unintentionally filled me with satisfaction. She began to hum softly. My toes curled, and my legs twitched involuntarily. I gritted my teeth and desperately tried to regain my composure. She slowly lifted me to the height of her chest. Suddenly, her thumbs slipped off the sides of my body, propelling me into the air.

“Oop, ah!” She yelped.

She moved her torso forward as she tried to get her hand underneath me. I fell onto her left breast, ricocheted into the air, and plummeted into her cleavage.

“Oh no! Jamesy!

Upside down, and betwixt her ample breasts, I pushed against them with both arms as they squished me. I felt her index finger press against back. Her thumb pinned my erection into my abdomen, and coerced the semen out of my scrotum. She plucked my soap-covered body from her bosom and placed me atop her palm.

“Sorry about that, honey. Are you okay?”

“Yeah... I’m fine...” I said, breathing heavily.

“Thank god. Okay, I’m gonna rinse you off now. Ready? One... Two... Three.”

I laid in her open palm, her thumb covered my chest. She stared at me, and her hefty rack hovered over me, as she carefully dipped me into the water. After about once second, she lifted me above the water.

“Good boy!” She exclaimed, happily. “Let’s go again. One... Two... Three.”

She dunked my body into the water again.

“Alright, Jamesy. One more time. One... Two... Three...”

She submerged me for the final time, for about two seconds. Then, she pulled me out of the water and held me in her palm. She fetched a washcloth from the cabinet and threw it over me. It covered me, the weight caused me to fall on my ass.

“Hahahaha!” She laughed.

With my body covered by the washcloth, I felt her fingers gently squeeze me. I couldn’t see a thing, but somehow, her actions still aroused me. She pressed me against her breast and rubbed me in a circular motion.

“Let’s get you niiiiice and dry.” She said sweetly, as she moved my body across her bust.

She continued that for about a minute until she determined I was dry. Then, she fixed a tiny piece of tissue around me, so that I wouldn’t be naked. She held the tissue closed with a piece of scotch tape. She carried me down to the kitchen and fixed breakfast: bacon, eggs and orange juice. She manually fed me tiny pieces of egg, and gazed at me, affectionately, as I chewed.

“Do you like it, Jamesy? How do they taste?”

“Delicious!” I told her.

“I’ve got to keep you fed so you can get big and strong again, like you used to be.”

Truth be told – if she kept treating me like this, I didn’t care if I ever returned back to my normal size. Maybe there could be a romantic future for us, I began to convince myself. If the age on her ID was correct, she was only 24. So, when I’m 18, she would only be 29. That didn’t seem like too much of a disparity. However, I didn’t understand how she could be only 24 if Jacob was 13. Speaking of which, where was Jacob? I decided to ask her.

“Leah...”

“Yes, baby?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course, baby. You can ask me anything.” She assured me, as she brushed the side of my head with her index finger.”

“Where’s Jacob?”

“Oh. Alright. I knew I would have to explain this to you eventually.”

“Explain what?”

“Honey... Jacob is not here anymore. He... he passed on.”

“What?!” He’s dead?!”

She placed her index finger under my chin and gently pushed upward, pulling my heels off the ground. She kissed the the top of my head in consolation.

“Yes, honey. I’m sorry. It happened a couple of years ago. That’s the reason I stopped going to visit you; I was depressed and suicidal for a long time.”

“Oh. I’m so sorry about your loss, Leah. I can’t imagine how you felt after losing your only son.”

“Actually, I have a confession. You don’t need to know this, but I’ll tell you anyway. I want to get it off my chest.”

“What is it?”

“Jacob wasn’t my son. This is going to seem weird. My family was... unconventional. I am actually Jacob’s aunt. My older sister was his mother. But she hardly spent any time with him. She used to work very long hours, and she traveled for work, a lot. My family are immigrants, I was the first one born here. We were a big family, and very poor. My sister was the only one who earned money, and she had to support us all. There was me, my three brothers, my younger cousin, my mother, my grandmother and grandfather, and my great aunt. We all lived together.”

“Oh. I replied. But I don’t get it, why did Jacob think you were his mother?”

“I used to babysit Jacob. I was the one who fed him and changed his diapers while his mother worked. She died in a tragic car accident when he was very young. So, my family insisted that I would take over as his mother. I was still underage, too young to have been his mother. We lied to him about my age, so that he wouldn’t be skeptical when he got older. I know it was wrong but I didn’t have a choice, my family forced it on me. I was going to tell him the truth, but...”

She paused and looked away. A single tear streamed down her face.

“I’m so sorry, Leah. You loved him like a son, and you were an amazing mom. Jacob was so lucky to have you. And... I’m lucky to have you.”

“Aww, baby...”

Her right hand swooped down, she positioned it behind my back. She cupped her palm around the entirety of my body and effortlessly lifted me from the ground, as she smacked her hand against her right breast. I was consumed. She held me there as she spoke.

“I missed you so much, Jamesy. You’re my special little boy and you always will be. Please don’t ever leave me... I love you.”

She pulled her hand away from her breast and looked at me. My penis began to rise again.

“I love you too.” I told her, as I became fully erect.

She lifted her hand towards her face until her lips covered my upper body. My stiff cock broke through the tissue paper and poked her chin. She pulled me away.

“Oh, Jamesy. Haha! Let’s go get you a new tissue.”