- Text Size +
Lee journeyed up to her room while my naked body remained trapped in her jiggling bosom, drenched in her sweat. She viewed herself in the large mirror that stood against the wall. She ripped the scrunchy out of her hair and shook her head about; her mighty jugs followed. The shaking forced me down her cleavage until I was pinned to the cup. She ripped off her top, unhooked her bra and dropped it to the bed. I hit the mattress and flew from the bra.

I stood on the edge of the bed and peered at her posterior as she undressed. After all of her garments were removed, she received a phone call. I watched in awe, as her lofty body paced around the room, immersed in conversation. She appeared to be talking to one of her friends, making plans for the evening. I wasn't sure how I was going to move from the bed, but at least I had escaped the likelihood of being killed, or left to die, in the shower.

I scanned the room, looking for something I could use to lower myself from the bed. Everything was out of reach, I was completely helpless. Suddenly, Lee bent her knees and lowered her massive butt towards the mattress. I took a few steps backwards and tripped. Before I could stand, her right cheek bulldozed me into the mattress. She sat there for almost a minute, I was close to suffocation. When she stood up, my feeble body stayed glued to her skin for a few seconds. She swiped her ass with her hand, thinking she had sat on something, and I fell to the bed.

She began to select clothes from her dresser; she laid them out on her bed. A black bra, black g-string, and a skimpy white dress. She marched into the bathroom and turned on the water.

I walked over to the push-up bra and inspected it, determining whether I would be comfortable inside it. I checked the size, out of curiosity; 38G. They were big, for sure. However, they didn't look overly big on her amazonian, seven-foot frame. At the time, she did have the most impressive breasts of any woman I'd ever seen. That is, until I met Tina...

I waited for Lee to finish her shower. When she entered the bathroom, I hid in her bra and waited for her to pick me up.

She walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her hair. She removed it and dried it with her blowdryer. Once her hair was done, she slipped on her thong. I held on to the bra as I ascended upward. She placed it over her breast and I was pressed against her nipple. My arms and legs were spread out over her breast. Her bosom began to bounce vigorously as she walked down the stairs; I took advantage of the moment and pulled my body up to her cleavage.


She received another phone call, it was her friend again. She said "okay" and hung up the phone. Then, she opened the front door. Before me, stood a captivating woman with an exquisite chest. She was about twenty years old. Her skin was mocha in color; her hair was black, and her eyes were brown. She was definitely hispanic, but it could barely be detected in her voice. She wore a low-cut blue dress, with a strapless bra underneath. She stood about 6'3" and wore very high heels. Her height was probably increased by the nuclear radiation; though very tall, she still stood about a head shorter than Lee. Her hips were not substantially curvy, but up top she was peerless. Her knockers were totally natural, but their size was incomparable; she had to be two full cup sizes bigger than Lee. I had the urge to dive right into them.

"Heyyy, baby!" Leah's friend greeted her.

They hugged each other tightly as I watched the woman's infinite bosom collide with Lee's.

"Are you ready?" Leah's friend asked.

"Yeah. Let me just grab my purse."

Lee followed her friend to the car and hopped in the passenger seat, her friend drove them to their destination. I struggled to stay afloat, in Lee's bra. I sunk a little deeper each time the car hit a bump.

They arrived at a bar. Leah's friend parked the car and entered the dimly-lit tavern.

"Hey, Tina! The usual?" The bartender asked Leah's friend. She must've been a regular.

"Hey, Barry. Yes, please. And a cosmo for Leah." Tina replied."

"Coming right up."

The bartender prepared the drinks while the girls took their seats. Tina could barely sit down before a man approached her.

"Hey. What's your name?" The man asked.

"Penelope." Tina answered, as she stood up. "Any other questions?"

The man looked to be in his mid-twenties and stood only about 5'6". In her tall heels, Tina absolutely dwarfed him. His eyes were level with her mammoth rack.

"Uhhh... yeah. You got a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't."

"Husband?"

"Nope."

"My name is Jerry." He proclaimed, as he extended his hand. Tina glanced at it, then looked up at his face. "Can I have your number?" He requested.

"I'm sorry, no."

"Oh... Can I ask why not?"

Tina chuckled and grinned at the man. She grabbed the back of his head with one hand and pushed his face into the heart of her cleavage.

"That's why... you can't have my number. Now, go brag to your little friends." Tina told him.

The man turned his head towards Lee and leered at her for a second.

"How about you? Got a man?" He asked her.

Without offering a word, Lee stood up and dwarfed the man, far more embarrassingly than Tina; his chin was level with Lee's waistline.

The man walked away, belittled and ashamed. Tina looked at Lee and they laughed together. Then, they sat down and began drinking.

"So are you still with , James?" Tina asked.

"No, we broke up. I found out he was cheating on me with some high school girl. Pedophile creep." Lee informed her.

"Isn't he 27? That's disgusting. He's got you and he still needs to fuck little girls? Fuck him- he didn't deserve you, anyway."

Tina couldn't even more her lips without a lively gyration of her monumental hooters. I was unable to take my eyes off them; a hug from her would be the greatest hug of my life.

"Thanks, Tina. You're right. I'll find somebody good, one day."

"That's right! Come here." She said as she wrapped her arms around Lee.

Her titanic bosom plowed into Lee's. I couldn't withhold my desire any longer; I leaped and plunged into the abyss of Tina's cleavage. Everything went black and, within one second, I was fully erect. I was temporarily trapped until I managed to free my arms; I slowly pulled myself to the surface.

"You know, I got asked out today. A trainer at the gym asked for my number." Lee told her.

"Oh, yeah? Is he cute?"

"Yeah. He's a little short. Well, really short. But I might give him a chance."

"You always did like the shorties..." Tina said.

"How come you're still single?" Lee asked.

"Oh, honey... let's not get into that." She said, as they shared a laugh.

The girls continued conversing while they downed four cocktails a piece. The bartender didn't charge either of them for a single drink. I sat the surface of Tina's bosom, hoping not to slip and fall between them. Her curly brunette hair flowed exquisitely around her breasts. I pulled the end of one of hairs; I had a plan, but it was a long-shot.

"So... you thinking about looking for a man tonight?" Tina wondered.

"The man I'm looking for is probably not in a bar right now." Lee replied.

"Come on. You're really not looking for a man? So then, what are you here for?"

"I just came to get drunk, honestly."

"Are you drunk enough to dance yet?" Tina asked.

"Let's do it."

"Hold on, let me give Barry a tip." Tina said.

She dug her fingers into her cleavage; she had money in there. I grabbed onto her fingernail as her finger pushed me downward. I quickly tied myself to the inside of her nail, using the strand of her hair that I pulled. My head rested below the tip of her finger. My body stretched along the nail, facing outward. It was slightly longer than me, my feet didn't quite reach the end of it. She grabbed the bills and lifted me out of her bosom; I was now a part of her. She left the bartender a tip and followed Lee to the center of the bar where other people were dancing.

They began to dance; I was pushed and pulled, violently, with every movement of Tina's hand. I held onto the knot I created with Tina's hair and hoped that it would survive.

After a few minutes of dancing, things started to take an unexpected turn. Lee turned around and bent over, presenting her voluptuous booty to Tina. Tina grabbed it with both hands, unknowingly pinning me to Lee's left cheek. Lee began to twerk, forcefully pushing her rear against Tina's pelvis. My hard cock poked her massively plump cheek as it bounced and ricocheted off the other cheek, repeatedly. Tina pressed her lap against Lee's ass and they moved in unison, to the beat of the music. The only thing separating me from Lee's tender flesh was her scanty, white dress. I was throbbing intensely.

Tina's fingers glided across Lee's butt as Lee turned around and stood up. The girls continued dancing with their chests pressed against each other. I felt a rush of wind push against me as Tina lifted her hand. She took Lee's face with both hands and pulled it towards her. She closed her eyes and pursued Lee with puckered lips. I didn't get to see the kiss, but I enjoyed the sounds of their make out session while Tina pushed me into the side of Lee's face. I felt her facial muscles contract beneath my pulsating phallus.

Tina pulled her lips from Lee's, but continued holding her face. She lightly pressed her fingernail against the back of Lee's mandible. She ran her finger down Lee's jawline, forcing my tiny body against the bone until her finger reached Lee's chin. I grabbed my penis and jerked it a few times, finishing myself off. I squirted my load right on her face with no regret. Tina flirtatiously shoved her finger into Lee's mouth. I watched in horror as my helpless body entered her lips and became covered by her saliva. Just as she removed her finger from Lee's mouth, I untied the strand of hair from around my body and descended into Leah's warm, soft bosom. They walked back to the bar.

"Long Island! And one for Leah!" Tina told the bartender.

The girls had another three drinks, each. By that point, they were both wasted. I didn't know either of them to be lesbian, but they sure seemed attracted to each other.

"I fucking love your tits!" Lee proclaimed, as she grabbed Tina's enormous breasts and pushed them against each other. They jiggled with each magnificent collision.

"I like yours too. Hehe." Tina said, as she squeezed the front of Lee's breast. They laughed together.

"You know who else likes our tits?" Tina asked.

"Who?" Leah inquired.

"Every guy in here. Look at them, staring."

"Ugh, I know." Leah agreed. "Wanna just get out of here?"

"Let's go somewhere else. Oot, I know! Let's go get some White Castle!"

"Sounds like a plan, baby!" Lee replied.

They walked out to the car and Tina drove them to get their fast food. Tina gave me a few scares, driving drunk and recklessly. Leah seemed to find her antics hilarious, probably because she was drunk. After they ate, Tina drove to Lee's house. Lee gave her a big, breast-filled hug and walked inside her house. That's when it happened.

Still beneath Lee's bosom, I felt my body start to stretch again. In excruciating pain, I started to scream as my bones grew. I kicked and punched, trying to cope with the pain.

"What the hell?!" Lee said, as she stuck her hand into her cleavage.

I felt her fingernail tap my head a few times. I panicked and froze; she found me. Goosebumps ran throughout my body as she pinched my head between her two fingers and lifted me from her bra. She held me just above her chest.

"Please! Please don't hurt me! I'm human!" I yelled, in my tiny, squeaky voice.

"Holy shit... you're a person? She asked. Her powerful, deafening voice filled the room.

"Yes! I can explain! Please just don't hurt me!"

She opened her palm and dropped me onto it. I stood up; I felt an erection brewing. She brought me up to the front of her face and looked at me closely. She blew a gust of wind at me and I fell backwards, still atop her palm.

"You're... a two-inch tall person? How?" She wondered.

"It's me, James! Remember me? I was Jacob's best friend. My guardian at the home, Rose- she has powers! Shrinking powers! She shrunk me to this size and tried to kill me. I ran away and found out where you live. I'm sorry I was in your bra. I uhh, kind of... fell in there... by accident. I don't know if you wanted to see me again but I had no one else... so I came here. I'll leave if you want me to."

"Oh, my little Jamesy! I thought I would never see you again!" She said in a sweet voice, as she smushed me into the center of her cheek. My cock was throbbing again.

"Of course I wanted to see you, honey! I missed you so much!" She told me, as she continued to rub my naked body against her beautiful face.

"Something terrible happened, baby. I have a lot of stuff to tell you. But, it's late- let's go to sleep and we'll talk about everything in the morning." She said softly.

"So... I can stay here?"

"Of course you can, my love. I'm so glad to have you back. Give me a kiss. "

She closed her eyes and puckered her lips as her giant face advanced towards me. She held me with one hands, I laid across her open palm. Her lips covered my body and my hard cock slipped between them. She pressed her lips against me for several seconds, emitting an 'Mmmm' sound. Her effortless sexuality became too overwhelming for me and I squirted into her mouth; I was still so small that she didn't even notice. She peeled her lips from me and I was freed.

"Ooo, Jamesy, you're naked!"

"Yeah. I kinda had to ditch my clothes."

"Well, we'll worry about that tomorrow. Let's just go to sleep for now." She said, as she pressed me against the peak of her left breast and carried me upstairs.