- Text Size +
I laid in the soap dish, stuck to the bar of soap for hours. I couldn't be exactly sure how much time had passed since there was no clock around. The bar smelled of Lee's most intimate filth. It was rather small, due to being used many times, but still a few times bigger than my body. The shower head was leaky; water continued to drip on me, slowly loosening the soap's hold of me. I managed to free my arms from the soap but the rest of my body remained stuck. The shower curtains were open about half way and the door was cracked. I stared at it until Lee returned. I was dehydrated and exhausted.

Finally, the bathroom door opened. Lee ducked below the doorway as she entered. She wore only a tiny, pink sports bra that showed hefty cleavage. Her succulent, golden thighs were restricted by a tight pair of black spandex shorts; they covered little more than nothing.

She dropped her shorts. Her tremendous, round ass plopped down on to the toilet, just a few feet away from me. I yelled out to her.

"LEE!! HELP ME, PLEASE!"

She looked around, trying to figure out where my squeaky voice was coming from; I continued yelling.

"Is there a mouse in here?" She asked herself in a hushed voice.

She quickly stood up from the toilet and inspected the floor of the bathroom, looking for a mouse. After determining that there was no mouse, she sat back down and finished her business. Out of sheer will, I lifted my legs from the soap. I pushed to one side and twisted my body as much as I could, until my torso was free.

Lee wrapped a few layers of toilet paper around her hand. She raised her mammoth butt from the seat and shoved her fingertips into her crack. I didn't have much time before she would be finished. If she left the bathroom again, who knows how long she would be gone.

I carefully walked across the soap; I had an idea. I noticed that half of the bar was hanging precariously over the edge of the soap dish. Lee flushed the toilet. I stood atop the soap, nothing separating it from the tub. I jumped as I high as I could and landed, the soap lifted from the dish slightly, and then leveled out. Lee bent over and grabbed her shorts. Her ass flopped in the wind as she struggled to slide the spandex over her monstrous curves. I jumped again, and again. Finally, the soap fell over the edge as I dug my tiny hands into it.

It hit the bottom of the tub, I laid atop it.

"What the?" Lee said.

She pulled the curtains all the way open and peered at the bottom of the tub in confusion. I scrambled to get to the side of the soap, where she wouldn't see me. She reached into the tub and the shadow of her hand covered the bar of soap. I latched my hands onto the tip of her thumb nail and held on as I ascended into the air. She placed the soap back into the soap dish as I clung to her fingernail.

It occurred to me that she was probably going to wash her hands; which meant a watery grave for me.

With her left hand, she turned the hot water knob. Just then, I felt a surge of wind against my face. My tiny body slammed against the inside of her acrylic nail as she moved her hand to the top of her head. She began to scratch her scalp with her index finger. I fell from her thumb into the strawberry-scented, vermilion cloud that was her hair.

She closed the door to the bathroom and walked downstairs, outside to her car. I had no idea what I was in for.

She drove to the local mall and parked her car in the paring lot. I watched as nearly every man gawked and leered at her outstanding physique as she strutted towards her destination. I saw the words "Fitness Center" posted on the glass door that she entered. I couldn't read the full sign but it must have been a gym. She ducked under the doorway, as she usually had to do nowadays.

She approached the counter, ignoring stares from multiple people; she had become accustomed to it. The lady behind the counter scanned Lee's body, top to bottom, admiring her figure.

"Hi." Lee started. "I have an appointment with a personal trainer for 6:00."

"Okay, let's see here... You must be Leah Scarlett, correct?"

"Yup, that's me."

"Let me just see your I.D."

"Sure."

Lee reached into her purse and pulled it out. I glanced at her birthdate as she passed it to the gym attendant. According to her I.D. card, she was twenty-four. I was baffled; as far as I knew, she should have been twenty-eight by now.

"Okay. I'll get you're trainer. You're lucky, you get to have our best trainer. He may not look like much but he's fabulous, trust me."

"That sounds great, I'm excited to meet him." Lee responded.

The gym attendant left the counter and returned a few moment later with Lee's trainer. Surprisingly, he was quite short, but very fit. He appeared Filipino and stood about 5'2". Lee's record-breaking 54-inch legs completely dwarfed him. Her naval stood as tall as his chin; the seam of her shorts stood as high as his shoulders.

"Hi, I'm Leah." She stated, as she extended her hand to greet him.

His eyes were glued to Lee's bosom, which towered over him. He froze for a moment before responding.

"Wow... uhh, I mean, hi! I mean... umm, I'm Jeremy..."

"You okay, Jeremy?" Lee asked sarcastically, as she grabbed his puny hand and shook it.

"Yeah, sorry, I uhh... I just need to grab my water bottle, could you give me a second?" Jeremy asked.

"Sure, take your time."

Jeremy returned with his water bottle about three minutes later, wearing a different pair of shorts.

"How about we start off with some cardio?" Jeremy suggested.

"Oh, yes. I could go for a good run." Lee told him.

"I was thinking maybe fifteen minutes of elliptical."

"You're the boss!" She said enthusiastically.

"Not if you want to be..." He muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Lee asked.

"Ohh, uhh... nothing. I'm sorry, I was just thinking to myself that you have a very impressive figure. From a fitness standpoint, of course. I don't mean to sound creepy."

"Thank you, Jeremy! I work really hard on it." She told him, as she touched his shoulder.

"I can tell... so uhh, let's get to it.

Lee stepped onto the elliptical machine and grabbed the handles. She pumped the handles back and forth, her legs began to move in a running motion. Her enormous breasts swayed left and right beneath her scanty sports bra. I turned around and looked in the mirror behind her. I watched as her prominent glutes bounced in the wake of her motion. After a few minutes, she began to sweat in every crevice of her body. If only, I was big enough to enjoy her body...

After fifteen minutes, she stepped down from the elliptical and waited on Jeremy's instruction.

"So what muscle group are you trying to work on today?" Jeremy asked her.

"I think I wanna work on my chest area." Lee responded, motioning towards her bosom. Jeremy's eyes opened wide.

"Perfect!... Err, I mean... I was meaning to work on my chest today, too."

"Well then it's your lucky day, mister!" She said impishly.

"I hope so." He said playfully. Lee smiled at him.

"So... you know what I do for a living, what do you do?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm a model of sorts."

"Oh, well I could've guessed that. Who do you model for?"

"Well, I'm not employed per say. I mostly model on Instagram; I get paid sponsorships and stuff. I'm a cam girl as well. Pretty much, guys throw money at me to show them my body. Haha"

"Wow. Must be nice!" He joked.

"It's not bad."

Jeremy sat down at the chest fly machine. He set the seat height to it's lowest setting. Lee sat at the machine next to him. She moved the seat upwards, as high as it was able to go.

"Have you ever used the chest fly before?" Jeremy questioned.

"Actually I haven't." Lee answered.

"Okay. So you see the bars at either side of the machine? You're gonna grab them with your hands and pull them forward, towards your... uhh, chest. You wanna pull them in as tightly as you can. Make them clap... the handles, I mean."

"Haha, stop it! I know what you meant! Okay, here we go."

She pulled the handles inward, grunting with each repetition. She inhaled with each pull, and exhaled deeply with each collision of the handles. Her scalp was flooded with sweat and I started to feel overheated. I decided to walk more towards her forehead, trying to escape the sweat.

After a few repetitions, Lee started to struggle. She inhaled deeply and my feet came out from under me. I slid down her forehead and crashed into her nose. My body flipped several times as I fell from her nose and into her cleavage.

My head and arms slipped between her breasts upon impact. She clapped the handles of the machine against each other and exhaled as she let the weighted-plates pull them apart. Her cleavage opened and the rest of my body was consumed by her bosom. Her tremendous fun bags were warm and moist. I was upside-down and engulfed. Her breasts pressed against each other, compressing my body as I struggled to catch my breath. After two more reps, the force rendered me unconscious.


I woke up sometime later, further down her bra than before and still unable to move. I could hear Lee and Jeremy conversing, they seemed to be finished with the workout.

"Hey, so umm, I was wondering..." Jeremy started. "I know we just met, but I really like you. Do you think I could get your number?" He asked.

"Oh... thank you Jeremy but... I'm not really trying to date anyone right now. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I get it. It was stupid of me to ask. You're a tall, beautiful woman and I'm... not tall, and average."

"No! It's not that, I promise. Look, I'd love to have you as my permanent personal trainer. Maybe I'll be looking for something in the future, but not right now."

"Okay, I understand. I'd like that."

Lee set up another appointment with Jeremy and headed out to her car. The usual bounce of her bosom, as she walked, was enough to push me to the bottom of her bra. However, I couldn't stand since my feet were numb.

She entered her car and turned on the radio. As she drove, I felt my body stretch. I stared at my hands as they nearly doubled in size; I was growing. The pain was unbearable. I screamed in agony as my body parts extended. Lee was unable to hear my shrieks over the sounds of The Weeknd playing through the speakers. I now stood about an inch tall.