- Text Size +
I slipped underneath the crack of Lee's front door and ventured into her house. It was pretty late at night when I arrived, so I figured she would be asleep. I spent most of the night inspecting the ground floor of the house. Unfortunately, Lee slept upstairs so I would have to figure out a way to climb the steps. But for now, I was more concerned with finding something to eat, and maybe, something to wear...

Lee typically kept her house immaculate, so there was no food left out, or crumbs on the floor. My energy was nearly depleted, I had to eat something soon. I realized that Jacob might have some food on the floor next to his bed, and his room was on the ground floor, so I embarked on the long journey to his bedroom.

After about forty minutes, I finally reached his room. However, Jacob was not there. His bed was gone and the room was empty. He was nowhere to be found on the ground floor.

I ventured back to the kitchen, still searching for food. During my walk, I stumbled upon a quarter on the carpet. The coin was about twice my size! This indicated that I had shrunk even further, down to a half-inch. I started to worry that I would eventually shrink into oblivion.

Unable to find any food, I decided to give up on my search. I wanted to find a nice hiding spot in the kitchen so that when Lee comes downstairs in the morning, I could have a chance at getting some food. I was small enough now that I could be killed by most household bugs, but luckily, Lee always kept a very clean house. She never had an insect or rodent problem. I walked under the refrigerator, laid down and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I heard a loud booming sound.

*BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!*

It was Lee... walking down the stairs. I started to shiver with fear, at the thought that she could unwittingly stomp me into dust. Her steps became louder as she moved closer. She moved towards the kitchen, ducking her head underneath the doorway as she entered. She was fully naked and looked radiant as ever, even half-asleep. Though, I didn't remember her ever having to duck her head below the doorway. She appeared to have grown! It seemed impossible that she could have grown, yet it was obvious that she had.

She opened the fridge and peered inside it. Her giant feet stood just inches from me. Her legs, like gorgeous, endless towers, appeared to span miles above my head. She reached inside the fridge, grabbed some cold cuts and closed the door. I courageously latched my fingers as high as I could on her big toe, and hoisted myself on top of it. I held on tight as she took a few steps towards the counter. I felt the wind at my back as she walked. Her foot slammed against the ground like a boulder with each step. I almost lost my grip a couple of times but I barely managed to hang on.

Lee placed two slices of bread on the counter and started to prepare a sandwich. Daringly, I began to walk across the length of Lee's foot; I was planning to scale her leg. I moved slowly, one step at a time. The image of her swatting me like a bug kept running through my mind.

I took four steps without her noticing. Cautiously, I took another step. Suddenly, her foot started to rise off the ground. I stumbled and fell backwards. I tumbled down her foot and became caught between her toes. I debated whether to scream, or try to hide. I stayed quiet. She stomped her foot powerfully. It came out from underneath me as she stomped. It almost seemed as if I levitated in the air for a moment, before falling back between her toes.

Her fingers approached me as she bent down. My body was covered by the shadow of her hand. Her sharp, pink fingernails were more than twice as long as me. They dug into her skin as she tried to scratch me away. Her index fingernail plowed me into her foot, almost knocking the wind out of me, as she dug between her toes. After it rolled over my body, I was free for a moment. I quickly grabbed onto her fingernail and held on.

She raised me through the air, the wind crashed into me as I soared. I lost my grip of her fingernail and ascended upward until I landed atop her signature, burnt orange poof.
I held on to strands of her hair, hoping not to disturb her as she finished making her sandwich.

She spread mustard onto both slices of bread. I watched as her hand delicately worked the knife. She placed a slice of cheese on each piece of bread. I was still starving. Out of desperation, I leapt from her hair onto a slice of cheese. I picked pieces from the cheese with my hands and began to devour it. To my dismay, Lee reached into her plastic bag of cold cuts and pulled out a slice of ham. She moved it towards me. I started to run but before I could get anywhere, she draped the ham over me, followed by a slice of turkey. The weight on my back made it impossible to move. She took the other slice of bread and closed the sandwich. I was surrounded by ham and cheese. I couldn't see any daylight and I couldn't move.

Her fingers pressed down on the sandwich, squishing me. She lifted it up to her mouth.

"NOOOO!!!" I cried. Being a half inch tall and covered by slices of meat, she didn't even hear my pathetic voice.

Her teeth sunk into the sandwich and chomped down. Her giant bone-crushing teeth ripped a few hairs from my head as she took a bite. Close call. Next bite, I would be done for.

I clawed my fingers into the cheese underneath me. I pulled myself forward, pressing my feet into the sandwich as I crawled. Her mouth opened wide as it drew closer and closer. After freeing half my body from the sandwich, I was just inches from certain death. I pulled my legs out at the last second. I crashed into her chin, ricocheted off of it, and descended towards her chest. My fall was broken by the soft skin of her bosom. I held on to her necklace, which hung between her golden breasts. Her behemoth bosom swallowed me until she finished her sandwich and headed upstairs.

She crawled back into bed. She kneeled over her mattress as she fixed her pillow into the desired position. Her necklace fell from between her boobs and swung back and forth as I swung with it. With the force of her movement, I was unable to hold on. I fell onto the pillow and looked up in despair as she fluffed it. My feet were slipping and I was slowly losing my hold of the pillow. I knew that I would be crushed by her face if I didn't move, but I feared being crushed by her body if I did. Before I could make a decision, her beautiful face came towards me, the pulverization was imminent. The side of her face collided with the pillow, trapping me under her cheek. My heart started to pound as my erection stiffened. Luckily, I was so small that she probably wouldn't notice if I squirted a load right on her face.

My arms and legs were sprawled across the pillow and my back was pushed against it by her cheek, restricting my movement. I couldn't see a thing, other than her skin. After a few minutes, I was uncomfortably hot and started to sweat.

It was 5 a.m., so she would have to wake up for work, at least I thought. That meant I would be smothered by her face for the next couple of hours. At least, I was able to breathe. However, I wasn't able to fully inhale.

To my relief, Lee was woken up thirty minutes later, by her alarm. She lifted her face from the pillow with my naked body still glued to her cheek, dripping with sweat. She removed her hair clip and shook her hair about. Cool gusts of wind whipped around me as she moved. After a few shakes of her head, the wind peeled me from her cheek. My body backflipped a few times until I grabbed a lock of her hair and held on tight.

She walked to the bathroom. Her breasts bounced subtly with each stride. She stepped inside the shower and turned on the water. The shower head was piped into the ceiling due to Lee's incredible height. I clung to her hair as the water pounded down on me. I wasn't sure if I would be able to hold on for much longer.

Lee dug her fingernails into the front of her hair and sifted through it. I watched in terror, as her giant thumb approached me. It was surely going to knock me down to the floor of the tub, so I did the only thing I could do. Just as her thumb made contact with my body, I let go of her hair and grabbed the tip of her thumb with all four limbs.

I pressed my face into her fingerprint and clung to it as tightly as I could. Her hand swung down towards the soap tray. She grabbed one side of the soap with her fingers and wrapped her thumb around the other side. She pressed against the soap with her thumb, unknowingly shoving my body into it. My torso and legs were now stuck to the bar of soap; I was only able to move my head and arms.


The bar of soap surged forward, toward Lee's glorious, soaking body. My hard dick slammed against her enormous breast. She rubbed my body over her areolae, in a circular motion. She scrubbed the entirety of her breast while the soap held me in place. Bubbles covered her bosom, as my arousal overwhelmed me. She cleaned her cleavage and the inside of each breast, meticulously. I busted a load and she scrubbed it into her skin. She removed the bar from her cleavage and plopped it down on her other breast. The back of my head was now stuck to the bar; I couldn't move anything but my arms. I kept my eyes closed in order to keep soap from getting in them. Her nipple pushed against me as I slid across her areolae.

After drowning both breasts in an ivory ocean, she moved the bar to the underside of her bosom. She slid the bar against her under-breast and lost her hold of it. I flipped through the air as I fell to floor, still imprisoned by the soap. I laid on my back, floating atop an inch of water. I yanked my body left and right, as hard as I could. Despite my best efforts, I was unable to free myself.

Lee turned around to grab a new bar of soap instead of picking it up from the floor. She placed her soapy hand on the wall; it slipped and she lost her balance.

She fell backward. I cringed as her monumental ass came hurdling towards me. I would soon be suffocated by her right butt cheek. My life flashed before my eyes as she dropped. Her mammoth, rotund cheek plummeted to the floor and flattened me with a thunderous bang. I was temporarily knocked unconscious.

When I came to, I couldn't move any part of my body other than my tiny fingers. Lee turned the water off. Her body was dripping and her skin was shimmering. She bent down and picked up the bar of soap that I was attached to. She placed the bar on the soap tray and stepped out of the shower. It appeared as though I would be stuck there for a while.