- Text Size +
A week later it was my eleventh birthday. I was woken up by the vibration of my phone; it was a FaceTime call from Lee. I answered the call and was immediately greeted by Lee's gorgeous, nude bosom. I only got to look at it for a second before the screen went black. Lee hung up and called back right away, voice call this time.

"James! Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to call you! My new boyfriend's name is James, I meant to call him!" She informed me.

"New boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes. I started dating a great new guy named James. You'll be meeting him soon."

"Oh, okay."

"Are you okay, baby? I'm sorry. This has to stay between you and me, alright?"

"Between you and me, got it."

"It was an accident. You understand that, right? If anyone at the home finds out about this, they won't let me adopt you. You can't tell anyone."

"Don't worry, Lee. I'll keep it a secret. I barely even looked at them.

"Thank you, honey. Now, you be a good boy and I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Muah."

She hung up before I could even say goodbye. She forgot to wish me a happy birthday.

I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon in my room. None of the other kids bothered to wish me a happy birthday, I doubt any of them remembered. I went downstairs when it was time for Rose to start her shift. The other kids played outside while I sat on the couch, waiting for her. Finally, I heard the front door unlock. It was Ms. Rose, two hours early for shift.

"Hey, sweetie." Rose said as put her things down and approached the couch.

"Hi, Rose."

"Happy birthday." She said as she took my head in her hands, bent down and gently kissed my forehead.

"Thank you. How come you're here so early?" I asked.

"Because, don't you remember? You have to go get your physical done today. I came early because I wanted to take you. We can get ice cream after, okay?" She asked with a smile, as she touched my chin.

"Awesome! Can we go to Baskin Robins?!"

"Anything you want, sweetheart. The appointment is in a half-hour so get your shoes on and let's get going."

I put my shoes on and followed her out the door. I watched her succulent ass jiggle with each step. The bottom of her cheeks hung just below the seat of her shorts. She technically wasn't allowed to wear such attire. She often broke the dress code but nobody ever complained. Especially not me. I followed her to the car and she drove to the pediatrician.

"Are you excited to see how much you've grown, sweetheart?"

"Yeah. I hope I've grown, though. I don't feel any taller since last year.

"Of course you've grown, honey. Maybe your growth was a little slow this year, but I'm sure you'll shoot up like a weed now that you've hit puberty."

"I hope so. It would be nice if the other kids stopped making fun of my height."

"Aww, James. Don't let their words get to you. You know you're a wonderful little boy... err.. big boy."

We arrive at the doctor's office. I took a seat and Rose walked up to the secretary's desk. She asked how long it would be until the doctor was ready to see us. She told Rose that the doctor would be right with us.

Her name was Dr. Magnolia. Her surname suited her, as she always had a pleasant floral scent about her. She was about thirty and very attractive. She had dirty blonde hair, that she typically kept in a messy bun, and striking blue eyes. She wore rectangular-shaped glasses with a gold Gucci frame. Her breasts were small but perky. She was about five-foot-seven with a small frame. She opened the door and invited us inside.

"Hi, James! How's my most handsome patient?" She asked as she patted my head.

"I'm good."

"That's good. I hope you're having a good birthday. How's it feel to be eleven?"

"Thanks for remembering, Dr. Magnolia. It feels good. I'm just happy I get to spend the day with Rose."

Rose put her arm over my shoulder and hugged me against her leg as she kissed the top of my head.

"Aww, that's sweet." Dr. Magnolia said. "Now, let's check your blood pressure, shall we?"

She checked my blood pressure and the rest of my vitals. She pressed her stethoscope against my chest and offered me a smile as she checked my heart rate. This was the moment that I realized how beautiful she was. And this was the first time that she was responsible for my erection.

"Okay, James. You're vitals are all in order, you did a great job. Now let's check your height and weight. Just step up here for me." She asked, as she motioned towards the scale.

I stood up as straight as I could as she moved the ruler to the top of my head. I became filled with anxiety, hoping that I had grown.

"Hmm." Dr. Magnolia said, puzzled.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"Step down for me, James. You can take a seat next to Rose."

I sat down next to Rose and Dr. Magnolia sat in her chair. Usually, she would tell me my height as soon as she measured me, so I knew something was up. I had a feeling that I hadn't grown and I was anticipating bad news.

"James..." she started. "This isn't easy for me to tell you. I know you had your heart set on getting taller, but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"Maybe I should talk with Rose alone."

"No, I want to know." I insisted.

"Well, you see.... it appears your growth has been stunted, James. In fact, I measured you at an inch shorter than you were last year, and only two pounds heavier. You measured 3'10" and 52 pounds. You're eleven now but you are about the average height and weight of a seven-year-old."

"Does this mean I'm gonna be a midget forever?!" I asked, holding back tears.

"No, not necessarily. But I have to be honest with you, James... you may be permanently height-challenged. That wouldn't explain the shrinking, though. We'll have to figure that out. I'm going to give Rose some special supplements to give to you, they will stimulate growth. I'll need you to come back in about two months so that I can measure you again. Try not to worry about it, James. We'll figure this out - I promise. Okay, sweetie?"

"Okay." I said, disheartened.

"Have Delia schedule you an appointment for two months from now. Please, don't let this bother you, James. Have a good birthday and I promise I'll do everything I can to figure this out." She assured me, as she touched my face with both hands.

How was I supposed to not let it bother me? Kids my age were usually near five feet tall, sometimes over five feet tall, and I hadn't even reached four feet yet. As if that wasn't bad enough, I was shrinking?!

Rose took me to Baskin Robins and I ate in silence. Every few minutes, she would say something to cheer me up but nothing worked. Not even knowing that I was going to be adopted by Lee made up for my disappointment.

Two weeks later, matters got worse.

The day of my scheduled adoption finally came. Lee was supposed to come pick me up and sign the papers at 3pm. I said goodbye to Rose the night before and got her personal phone number, expecting that I wouldn't be seeing her again. However, to my dismay, I would see her again. 3pm came and went. I watched the time pass - 3:30, 4:00, 4:30, 5:00... Lee never showed. I called her dozens of times. The first few calls rang a few times, then her phone started to go straight to voicemail. I also texted her a bunch of times, no response.

Six o' clock came around and Rose showed up for her shift.

"James? What are you doing here?!"

I was already in tears, sobbing on the couch.

"She never came..." I responded. "I called her, texted her, she won't answer. I guess she changed her mind."

"Oh no. Come here, baby." She instructed.

I walked up to her, planted my face in her crotch and grabbed her colossal butt with both hands. She wrapped her arms around me. I sobbed on her lap as she hugged me for an extended period.