- Text Size +

The tall, white and wrinkled walls were waiting for Clip to rub them. His excitement faded a bit. He wasn’t expecting this, but the moment Nicole practically shoved both feet in front of his face, he knew what was coming next.

 

“What are you waiting for?” Nicole asked. “Worship them.” Her voice was calm, but with a tinge of both impatience and excitement.

 

Clip knew that if he refused her command, he would face a punishment that would make him regret not obeying.

 

He pressed his hands into her cold but soft soles. There were flakes of snow stuck on them. He knelt down so he could be at level with the pair. He rubbed his palm as deep as he can into her skin, sending waves of pleasure throughout the giantess. He was quite strong for a human, probably the benefits of being a vigilante that frequently clashed against other humans, and she was reaping the benefits of having a strong pet.

 

Nicole moaned in pleasure when she felt small hands dig into her flesh. She was enjoying the feeling of having her feet massaged, but this was not worship, and she intended to rectify that.

 

“Worship does not stop in a massage.” Nicole informed him with a sultry smirk.

 

Clip understood what she was implying, and yet he did nothing. Nicole split her feet apart, creating an opening where Clip could see her scowling face. “I have been nice to you. Far nicer than I have been with any other human, even with the ones in my home. You may have noticed that I have an affinity for you, but I hope you don’t abuse that. I really like having you with me, now, I want to know if the feeling is mutual.”

 

Clip had an answer for her question, but he didn’t want to tell her, not yet. But when her frown deepened, he relented. “Yes, I enjoyed the time I spent with you.”

 

His answer caused a smile to split her pretty face. “I wasn’t expecting that. I expected either a neutral or a negative response. But I liked the positive answer. The most important part though …” Nicole leaned in closer, so close that the air from her nose made Clip close his eyes. “… are you being honest with me?”

 

“Yes,” he breathed out. “I didn’t enjoy all of it, namely the first time we met. But as time passed by, I grew to realize that you are not the type of giantess I thought you were.” Clip answered with all honesty.

 

Nicole had a full-on grin now, and she leaned away from him. She returned her feet back to where they were, and spoke through her almost sore grinning mouth. “I’m glad that you feel the same. Now, I’m not trying to humiliate or punish you. I like dominating others, and being worshipped really turns me on. So, will you be a good pet and kiss my feet?”

 

Clip could jeopardize the relationship they had gone through so much just to build. And he realized one thing, Nicole didn’t hurt him when he hesitated, instead, she appealed to his desire for things to remain that way. He had gained even just a smidge of her respect, and that was something not many humans have been able to do. Thinking back to how she saved him back at the lake, how she fed him, and the effort she made in warming him up. All those things she did for him, and not to mention her promise that she would overthrow the mad king. She still showed no signs of breaking that deal, and that’s a lot for someone who could easily smite him to do.

 

Clip, now without hesitation, planted a kiss on the ball of her foot. He kissed harder, knowing that she might not feel the kiss with their great size difference. Nicole felt his lips touch her skin, and a stirring sensation teased her crotch. When she felt him kiss harder, a little bit of liquid oozed out of her pussy, eliciting a moan.

 

Clip could hear her sexy moans, and that motivated him to keep going. He may be humiliating himself before her, but he was content with it, as long as he could please the giantess that had given him so much. He kept on kissing her right foot, from top to bottom then vice versa. Her toes were out of his lips’ reach, but the kisses were enough to wet the turned on girl.

 

“Lick! Lick my feet, slave!” Nicole cried out. She was so caught up in the ecstasy that she didn’t bother not calling him what he truly is. Clip wasn’t bothered much by that term, because he was proud to be the slave of someone who would treat him like her most precious possession. Slave was just a label, how she treated him was what mattered to him.

 

Clip lapped at her feet with his tongue. Her feet were bland from being constantly cleaned by the snow, but her now more sultry moans were getting him slightly aroused. He kept on licking with enthusiasm, caused by her sexy vocals. Nicole picked him up, and lifted him to the point where his head was between her toes. Realizing her intention, Clip began to tongue her toe’s crevice.

 

The once sickening muck now absent in her clean crevices, and the gratitude Clip felt for the snow was shown by how he actively licked the flesh. There was a hint of saltiness and smell, but that’s as far as it goes. He kept on lapping at the in-between of her toes, his tongue feeling the pattern of her skin. He wondered why she was so horny just by having her feet licked, so he took advantage of being lifted up, and peered at her. He soon got his answer, she was fingering herself.

 

Nicole put him in another crevice after the first one was fully wet, just like her panties, and made him lick. Clip was tired from all the licking, and his jaws were sore from staying open to allow his abused tongue to serve his owner. But he kept on going even if Nicole didn’t force him to. He was grateful for her previous acts, and she wanted to repay her. After all eight of her crevices were making squishy sounds whenever she scrunched them, she pulled down her damp panties, revealing her pussy that was decorated with white, glistening marks.

 

“Clip,” she began, breathless from the heat of the moment. “Please, let me pleasure myself with your body.”

 

Clip was wide-eyed by her request. A human could possibly die by how rough a giant could be once they’re consumed by their lust. “No, no way, Nicole.”

 

“Please,” she gazed at him pleadingly. Her blue eyes overflowing with lust and plea. “I promise to be gentle. I really need you, right now. Please, Clip, let me dominate you. Just this once, risk something for me.” Nicole added a coy smile for effects. She knew that she was asking him a lot for this. He could die by pleasuring her. She practically begged him to let her use him. She knew that she could just snatch him, and be as rough as she want with him. But she also valued the complicated friendship that she had with him, and she didn’t want to throw that away.

 

Clip had flashbacks of Nicole cuddling him while he was soaked, and that resulted in her not making it to the peak with the sun still high up. At night, she reprimanded him for letting himself suffer, and how she protected him from the cold. With those memories of how she cared for him, he heaved a sigh. “Go ahead.”

 

“Thank you!” She squeaked as she yanked him off the ground.

 

Nicole almost slapped him against her sex, almost breaking her promise of being gentle. She began to rub his body against her cum-soaked pussy lips, getting herself back in the mood that was diminished by the time she spent convincing him to let himself be reduced into a sex toy.

 

Clip was flooded by the ineffably dominating smell of her sex and cum. The warm, white liquid was seeping into his clothes and skin. The up and down motion was making her cum stick to every inch of his body. While he was extremely aroused of being in such close proximity to the sex of the most beautiful girl’s he has ever seen, he was still fearing for his life. He just prayed that she would keep her promise of being gentle, and that being insanely horny was not a valid reason to break that promise. The rubbing gradually increased in speed and intensity, and a muscle-tightening pain was spreading from his back. Her fingers were pushing him in deeper, and his face was now completely coated in her discharge. Her loud moans were softened by the massive flesh engulfing his body, but he could feel the intensity of her moans. They were so filled with lust that he inevitably thought about the possibility of her succumbing to the temptation to be rough.

 

Clip swallowed it down so he could breath, but with each passing moment, the amount that was flowing out from her cavern was increasing. Nevertheless, he kept on gulping down her cum. It tasted just like saliva, except slimier and had a touch of femininity. His tongue that was stripped of any moisture by her feet, was now rehydrated by her cum. It was humiliating to have to drink a giantess’s cum just to survive, but he had little care for his pride at the moment.

 

Nicole was now lost in her horny ecstasy, she loved the feeling of dominating someone with her sex so much that she had forgotten that he had a life that could be taken. She rubbed him against her clit mercilessly, until she remembered the promise that was seemingly lost in her memory for a crucial moment.

 

Clip felt the pain increase by ten fold. Her vicious rubbing was inflicting pain on his body that he didn’t know could feel pain. He now knew that it was entirely up to him to survive. But his future was even darker than the view inside her vagina. He thought his spine was going to snap, until the pressure weakened.

 

Nicole still kept on fucking the regretful human. She preferred being rough, but she didn’t want to permanently damage or traumatize her pet.

 

“Lick my pussy.” She ordered in a husky voice. “Service me!” Nicole didn’t mean to be demanding, but she was so high that she wanted to assert her unbreakable control over Clip.

 

Clip heard her demands, and began to lick the gooey walls. Nicole cried out in pure joy when she felt his tongue exploring her sex. Done with rubbing, she pulled him out. Clip welcomed the light that he missed so much in the brief time he spent inside her cave. But before he could relish in it, he was plunged headfirst back into her hellhole.

 

Nicole began using him like a dildo, and each and every time she thrust him in, pleasure erupted inside her. Clip hated this method more than the previous one, and that’s saying a lot. He felt like a toy that was being yanked out, then drove back in. He still continued to lick her, knowing that the sooner she orgasmed, the sooner his torment will end.

 

A cry louder and hoarser than before rang into the air when Clip struck a sensitive spot. Hearing this particular sound, Clip devastated the spot with his fast licking. A torrent of warm, sticky liquid flushed him out of her pussy with such force when she came. He toppled on the ground, his black cloak now possessing a creamy tone. Films of cum adorned him, and so did the ground before him that had a streak of the viscous liquid.

 

Nicole was lying flat on the snow, breathing heavily as she tried to regain her energy. She hadn’t felt pleasure like that for a long time, not since her early years in puberty. She was so grateful to Clip for letting himself be used for her pleasure. While she regretted having to put him through all that, she really needed the release.

 

After generating enough strength, Nicole sat upright. She saw him sprawled out on the ground, unresponsive.

 

“Clip,” Nicole called out. “Hey, Clip, are you alright?”

 

Nicole crawled closer to him, only to discover that he was struggling to remain conscious. “Clip, are you alright?”

 

“Am I? I can’t tell.”

 

Nicole didn’t know whether he was being sarcastic or if he really didn’t know if he’s fine. Not picking between the two options, she just gave him a thankful smile.

 

“I know I hurt you when I did that. But I’d like to let you know how happy you made me by letting yourself be used.”

 

Clip felt better just hearing that he made her happy by letting himself be used. He was clueless as to why he would feel better, but he did. This happened before when he saw the guilty look on her face after she peed on him by accident. He had been feeling things he never felt before with Nicole, and this frightened him. He was a vigilante ready to die at any time, except now with the deal and all, but he was frightened merely by emotions. This was something new to him, and as much as it scared him, he was also curious as to what it is.

 

“Hellooooo!” Nicole drawled out. “You still in there?”

 

Clip shook his head, clearing his thoughts. “Yeah, yeah, still here.”

 

“Did you feel … humiliated?” Nicole sheepishly asked.

 

Clip gazed into her eyes, trying to understand the purpose of her question. When he couldn’t figure out what, he just answered. “Yes, a lot.”

 

Nicole bit her lower lip again, which made Clip’s frustration melt. “Well, I can’t promise that I won’t do that again, because I will. But I can promise you that I won’t ever lose control again like a while ago, and I won’t pleasure myself with you everyday, for your sake.” Nicole smiled. “Are we cool?”

 

“I guess we are.” Clip said, then he shivered from the cold that was made stronger by his wet clothes.

 

“Oh, sorry. I guess this isn’t the best place to do that. Let me help you with that.”

 

Clip didn’t notice the huge hand that scooped him up from the snow, and plopped him into her tongue.

 

“Nic-” Clip was interrupted when she closed her mouth. She held him in place with her tongue, and began to suck him. He thought she was going to eat him now that she’s through with him. It was when he felt the liquid wrapped around him thinnen, when he realized that she was sucking her own cum off his body.

 

Nicole spat him on her palm after she could no longer taste her cum. She eyed the human that was panting on her palm that was now wet from her spit.

 

“Scared?” She asked when she noticed something was off with him.

 

“I thought you were going to eat me now that you’re done with me.” Clip admitted.

 

Nicole giggled, finding his response ridiculous. “You silly human, I tortured myself by being gentle with you. Did you really think I’ll just eat you?”

 

“I ...” “Look,” Nicole butted in. “I won’t kill you as long as you don’t piss me off too much for me to handle. So, naturally, I won’t kill you for giving me pleasure that I haven’t felt for years.” She finished with a smile.

 

“You can’t really blame me for being paranoid. I don’t mind dying, but I need to survive for the kingdom to do the same.”

 

“I wasn’t lying when I said that I will liberate your kingdom. So, calm down, and trust me. That’s an order.” Nicole bossily said.

 

“I will comply.” Clip replied.

 

Nicole smiled at him. “Very well. Now, with our empty food storage. We have to go down now. Hold on tight, I may have to move faster so we could eat already.”

 

She pulled her panties back on, then stuck Clip between her bust. She then took one last look at the place, before she climbed down the plateau.

 

**********

 

A barrage of whipping winds battered Clip as Nicole speed walked down the path. The tremors were more violent now that she was moving faster, and Clip was trying his best to keep his stomach’s contents in place. They revisited the waterfall that had caused the human so much distress. This time, while they rehydrated, Nicole kept a close eye on Clip as he drank. She didn’t need him getting so cold again that she would have to spend a long time helping him recover.

 

Without even so much as a five-minute rest, Nicole was on her feet again. Clip started to sport a headache with the unstoppable shaking, and he felt like hurling in his mistress’s breasts.

 

Nicole didn’t know that Clip could barely keep his bile in. The sounds of groans and empty hurls were inaudible to the giantess. So in a desperate attempt to get her attention, he began pounding her mounds. Fortunately, he was strong enough that his strikes could be felt.

 

“What’s the matter, Clip?” She asked, looking down at her cleavage.

 

“Can … we please … stop.” He inertly said.

 

Nicole, seeing him in such a pitiful state, agreed. She sat down on the dusty path, getting her ass dirty, but she didn’t mind. She was going to bathe in the lake anyway. She freed her pet from his holder, and watched as he swayed around. He was dizzy from having his world inside her boobs shake with each hastened step.

 

He didn’t want to hurl. If he did, his belly would be empty for the rest of the trip. He slumped on Nicole’s ankle, and rested his eyes. He felt something large rubbing his chest. He peeked through his slightly open eyes, and found her finger caressing him. He felt comfortable at the moment. He was sitting against a giantess’s ankle, and the said giantess was petting him. He never thought this moment would come in his life as a vigilante, but it did, and he was grateful for it.

 

With this morning’s events taking their toll on him, he fell asleep.

 

Nicole was busy admiring the orange skies, made by the drowning sun, when she noticed that the human at her foot stopped moving. She peered down, only to see that Clip fell asleep. She smiled at how cute he looked while he slept. She really made the right choice in taking him in as a pet. She loved how he was willing to be used for her pleasure. She briefly wondered if she had broken him. She knew that humans could be broken so much that they literally see giants as their gods. Those humans would then be so blinded by the magnificence of their oversized master, that they would be willing to sacrifice their own loved ones to him or her. They would feel unrivaled joy and pride whenever the giant would use him, whether be it or for sexual pleasure or just cruel amusement.

 

Nicole had no intentions of breaking Clip. All those broken humans have gone through so much pain and humiliation caused by their master. While she loved inflicting pain and humiliation, she wasn’t heartless.

 

The sun was about to completely sink in the horizon, and she still had some distance to travel. She then remembered about the cave made by another giant. She could use that again to pass the night. She looked down at the human at her foot again. Taking pity, she decided not to wake him. She carefully placed him in the center of her palm. Being the deep sleeper that he is, he remained asleep while being transported from the rough ground to her smooth, warm and soft flesh.

 

**********

 

Clip woke up from his rejuvenating sleep past midnight. While his sleep was rejuvenating, he still felt tired, not as much as before at least. He scanned the place, with only the insufficient moonlight to aid him. His eyes landed on the familiar pinkish lips of Nicole, who was sleeping soundly.

 

Walking over to her, he sat down just a foot away from her face. She still looked as beautiful as ever. The sounds of her deep breathing was loud for a human, but he had gotten used to it.

 

Clip went out of the cave. This was the first time he was able to go around without the watchful eye of his owner. He could feel his independence wavering, but at least he still had it. His self-confidence was diminished by the absolute power she had over him, but he knew that she would never abuse that power. While she was a young, brash, attractive, playful and dominant giantess, she was also a caring one.

 

He lied on his back as he gazed at the starry skies. He envied them, as ludicrous as it sounds. The stars were so free. While he was trapped by his dark past, and horrible duties of the present. Being a giantess’s slave was so much easier than being a vigilante that fought corrupted knights and barbaric criminals almost every night, at least in his opinion. He was lucky that he was enslaved by a giantess that was concerned with her pet’s well-being. He would be willing to do everything to please her, as long as they don’t involve killing innocents. Perhaps this was why he forgave her so easily when she almost killed him with her urine. Could it be that the reason he allowed himself to be reduced to a sex toy for her pleasure … was because he …

 

No, he dared not to think about that ridiculous possibility.

 

Filled with deranged thoughts, he laughed. A carefree laugh that never passed his lips since the fire accident that stole the lives of his parents.

 

Done with fooling around, he stood and walked back to the cave. On the way in, he spotted Nicole’s dirty pair of feet. Those same feet that housed the hell that he was forced to eat on their first day. The very same pair that he worshipped to please her. Yet he wasn’t afraid of the body parts powerful enough to smash him. He had faith. He had faith in his owner. He had faith in Nicole. That she would never abuse her power. If she wanted to have him worship her feet again so she could get off on the power trip. He would. Because she deserved to be pleased by someone whom she considered a pet and slave, but treated like someone she can’t afford to lose.

 

Walking past her feet, her panties came into view. He recalled the near-death experience he had when he faced her awful piss. How his body learned new kinds of pain when he was being humped by Nicole. But he also remembered how she asked him for permission to be used as her human toy. He was her slave, she could’ve just did whatever she pleased. Yet she had the willpower to plead him to agree in the peak of her lust. He was respected by a giantess, not just any giantess, a kind and caring bombshell.

 

The next one he saw was her bra. The very chest that held him in her tiring travels. He recalled about how she used up her time just so he could regain the strength he needed to combat the cold. She wanted to reach the peak so badly, but she prioritized him over it. She didn’t care if she wouldn’t get the results she wanted. She just wanted to keep him alive. The first night they spent together was spent with him staying in her asshole. The second one though, he was comfortably hugged so he could be warmed by her body heat. In just a day, he transformed from being someone she didn’t care about, to someone she prioritized over her desires.

 

The memories of their time together kept on coming, ramming in his exhausted mind. But he can’t do anything to fend them off. When his eyes fell on her hands, more came. The hand that blocked a knight’s bolt for him. The hand that snatched him out of the unforgivingly cold stream. She would carry him with the utmost care when he’s not in a good shape, but even if he was fine, she would still be gentle, or at least gentle enough not to hurt him too much. He could still remember like it was yesterday the warmth they provided back at the village. She carried him to the infirmary herself, upon Heather’s request.

 

Hopefully, the last thing that would bombard him with reminisced thoughts was her pretty face. Those bright blue eyes that were like oceans. How her lovely pair greeted him in the morning back at the top. Then those lips that looked so soft, and they are soft. She had put him in her mouth in more than one occasion, but she always spits him back out. The same mouth that warmed the water in the stream so she could bathe him. That moment was magical to him. That was the first time he realized how much she cared. He enjoyed it, despite the humiliation of being spat on. Because under that humiliation, was her concern for him.

 

Clip lied down near her face. He moved away a bit when the air she exhaled from her nostrils kept on blowing his cloak away.

 

After all those memories that paid him a visit. He realized something.

 

It’s not impossible to feel something towards her. It’s not normal, but definitely not impossible. The only thing bothering him was if it was wrong. But how could something so incredible be wrong? He was a human, and she was a giantess. She had already killed a lot of humans in her life, and she enjoyed it. Despite being a giantess that doesn’t kill innocents who submit, she was still a giantess, and even she doesn’t know if her giant DNA would just suddenly activate.

 

Despite the craziness of the idea, one thing was clear.

 

He was having feelings for her.

 

He was having feelings for a giantess.

 

Clip was falling for Nicole.

Chapter End Notes:

Too soon? About time? Or too late? Please, let me know what you think. I can honestly say that it makes my day whenever you guys share your thoughts with me. Hope you enjoyed it :)