- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Lots of erotica mixed with plot.

Author's Chapter Notes:

As of July 5, 2022, all currently existing chapters (1-9) will receive a major overhaul in terms of phrasing, grammar and even content. Five years have passed since my last update and I am truly sorry to my previous readers who left wonderful comments, but were left hanging by my hiatus. If you are still here, I hope I earn back your trust and respect as a reader. Thank you and I promise to do my utmost to not ghost you.

- Charmer

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. This story takes place during the medieval era, when kings and queens rule their kingdoms. But this story is not like most medieval stories, because while a king and his queen rule, larger, more powerful beings rule over all, overthrowing them without exerting much effort. 


********** 

A massive hand landed in front of a wagon, spooking the horses and the driver. The impact a single hand made caused the ground to shake violently, almost causing the mountainside to collapse. A cloud of dust plumed into the air, and fragments of the rocky path lie about. 

The middle-aged man got off the wagon to look at the owner of the gigantic hand that stopped them. His breathing got hitched on his throat, when his eyes landed on a pair of large, blue eyes staring back at him. 


Nicole Smith stood before him. A giantess that was almost 20 times his size. She had white skin, despite being constantly glared on by the sun. Her eyes were bright and blue, capable of hypnotizing men with their elegance. She had pinkish lips that every male would love to kiss if only their lives wouldn’t be in danger when they get near her mouth. Her dirty blonde hair flowed smoothly up to her waist. She had long, shapely legs that could not only get her to faraway places in only minutes, but to have eyes glued on them indefinitely. Her feet had perfect arches, and her toes were long and slender. She was wearing only a black bra and black panties, revealing her curvaceous form to the stunned man. But only her upper body was visible to the muleskinner. 


“Hello there.” Nicole innocently greeted. Her voice was loud, yet angelic and smooth. 
The wagoner wanted to run in terror, but even a man scared out of his wits knew that only a miracle can let him outrun a giantess. But who could blame him? 


Giants and giantesses were notorious for conquering human villages and kingdoms. They would use their immense size to dominate any human who would oppose them. Even royalties can’t convince their soldiers to fight against any giant. Once the king and queen were overthrown, they would usually eat the former leaders, and have their sons and daughters serve them. The princes and princesses are usually publicly humiliated by the conqueror of the kingdom, to display his or her absolute power. While there are also some giants that attack and control only villages, and not bothering to interfere with kingdoms, especially those with allies. Powerful kingdoms tend to have powerful allies as well, and their combined forces is enough to possibly kill a giant. The giants are few in number, only a hundred in the whole world. It’s rare for a giant and a giantess to meet, and actually decide to mate.  


Nicole was one of the few offsprings of said rare occurrences. She was only 16 years old, younger than most giants that still exist. Being young comes with being curious, and she doesn’t settle in conquering villages or kingdoms. She was an adventurer, traveling the world and seeing the sights. She would occasionally raid villages to feed on their livestock and stubborn inhabitants. The villages she raids were like hotels to her. She usually stays in for the night, while having them serve her during her stay by making them massage her, apply lotion on her skin, and being her toys. Some villages were raided more than once by her, and they begin to kneel and worship her like a goddess. Being worshipped as a deity is usually enough that the number of injured villagers can be counted with a single pair of hands. 


However, Nicole is not like most giantesses. She was found as a young child, five years old to be exact, by humans. Her biological mother died while giving birth, and her father was the one who raised her for as long as his life allowed. She was loved greatly by her father, and was given the utmost care and attention. But alas, all good things must come to an end. 


Her father died from an unknown disease, which made her an orphan with a broken heart. She stayed by her father’s corpse for a few weeks, before the rotting smell drove her away. Young Nicole ended up wandering the lands, searching for food, water and shelter to ensure her survival. Being a child, she didn’t know how to locate necessities yet. It was great luck when she stumbled onto the village that she ultimately grew up in. 


At first, the villagers wanted to kill her. They’ve heard of tales about how giants kill and eat humans, and they were afraid that she would be like them. When they first saw her, they prayed to the gods for them to go to a better place after they melt inside her stomach. But their prayers didn’t need to be answered because the youthful giantess collapsed from hunger. 


People were marching towards her unconscious form with pitchforks, axes and kitchen knives, when some villagers argued for her life, feeling pity for her since she was only a kid. After a violent debate that included some clashes of the steel arms. They relented to letting the child live, in one condition: she will not threaten the life of anyone. 


The gargantuan girl woke up in the morning, and the couple who agreed to take care of her, proffered her food. She didn’t know about humans, but it was instinct that anything smaller was food. Giants had stronger digestive systems that allowed them to melt human and animal bones, and they could eat them raw without suffering from stomachaches. 


Nicole grabbed the husband, and dangled him above her maw. The old man was halfway inside, and his head was inserted first. Her warm, humid, and stale breath tortured him as he yelled for help. Her enormous tongue licked his face, tasting him. The wife yelled for her to stop, and she pulled the man away from her mouth, his face covered in slimy and smelly saliva. 


Nicole gave the woman a scowl, she didn’t like being ordered. For a moment, the villagers regretted not peppering her body with stabs and slashes. The giantess placed the man on the ground, then mumbled that she was hungry. Her face was contorted cutely, when her belly grumbled. 


The woman who feared she would become a widow a second ago, drew a calmer expression. She extended the plate containing various meat and vegetables to the girl, which she gratefully ate. It took some time, but eventually, she agreed not to eat or kill anyone as long as they keep her well-fed. 


The villagers griped that their food and water storages have severely diminished because of her voracious appetite, but none of them had the courage or stupidity to tell her that to her face. Their complains increased when she reached puberty, where she needed to eat and drink more, and the other teen males were trying to get inside her. She was very pretty and sexy as an adolescent, but not as much as she is now. 


Often, a horny teen would come to her, and beg her to let him sniff and lick her pussy that was barely covered by a large cloth. She let them, as long as they don’t shoot their load on her, some who didn’t listen spent some quality some inside her asshole, or beneath her feet, which were always dirty because she walked barefoot like most giants. They were weirdly thankful that she had soft soles, which they couldn’t understand how was possible given that she was always barefoot.

 
The villagers had less control over her as she grew older and bigger. Not only are they now incapable of harming her, she was also willing to hurt them if they would do so much as annoy her. But she never killed anyone innocent in her entire life back at the village, there may have been some who had broken legs or arms, when she didn’t saw them as she walked. But that was why she usually stayed at the farther side, and the villagers would yell if they want to talk to her. Her instincts to dominate and enslave them were hardwired into her DNA, but she barely reacted on them. In fact, she was usually nice and helpful, especially in farming where plowing requires strength. 


Her home village’s residents were the one who sew her the outfit she wears now. It took a long time for gigantic clothing to be made, and Nicole having big breasts didn’t help. A lot of men got gravely injured while measuring for her bra size and waistline. The needless punches and kicks only stopped when the women intervened so they could be the one to measure her. How the men lost to their lusts and groped her tits and tried to licked her pussy prompted her to squash their limbs. 


There were times when a giant or giantess is treated as a lord of the village or kingdom, in exchange for protection against anything that threatens the safety of the villagers. When that happens, the villagers can’t do anything but profusely thank the gods for having a generous guardian. Nicole was like that to them, although they had a difficult time raising her. It was rewarded well since she agreed to not kill anyone, and she was a sweet girl as long as they treated her nicely. Being raised by humans made her respect the smaller and intelligent life forms more, but she still killed those who threatened the safety of the villagers. The unfortunate criminals were played around and humiliated before they were stomped, sat on, or eaten. She was still a giantess, and like all giantesses, she viewed human life as insect life. 


“I’m hungry.” Nicole told the pale man. He was shivering in fear, especially after hearing that she was hungry. 


She was delighted when she saw him shudder. Nicole smiled and rested her elbow on the mountainside, her chin resting on her delicate hands. 


“What do you have inside your wagon?” Nicole asked in a cute voice. 


“N-nothing valuable, g-giantess. P-please, don’t hurt me.” He stutteringly begged. 


“Aww ... you’re so cute.” She cooed. She patted him on the head with her index finger, smiling sweetly as she did so. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. But I can smell something delicious inside that container.” Her eyes landed on the cargo the wagon was carrying. She licked her lips in anticipation. 


“They’re s-salted meats. If y-you’re hungry, you can have them all.” The wagoner stammered. 


“Really? That’s so nice of you!” Nicole exclaimed. She was used to being this cheerful and cute whenever things go her way, but it’s obviously meant to mock. 


“Feed me.” She ordered. Her demeanor changed when she spotted the teamster still rooted on the ground. Upon hearing her demand, he rushed over to the cargo, and unlocked the multiple locks. 


He opened the tall, metal door, and revealed its mouthwatering contents to Nicole’s eager mouth. The man wasted no time in lifting a large piece of meat, and trudging towards the waiting maw. Nicole decided to tease the wagoner, and brought her tongue out to snatch the meat, while licking him in the process. 


To say the man was surprised by her sudden move was an understatement. He was terrified and startled all at once. The large, powerful and wet muscle could lift him into the air, and yank him into her mouth with ease. 


Instead of reacting, he chose to be wiser and just watched as the beautiful girl in front of him eat the meat in one bite that would otherwise be enough to feed a whole family for an entire day. 
“More please.” Nicole cooed, back in her cheery tone. 


The scared waiter went back and forth from the cargo and to Nicole’s mouth. Each and every time, he feared that Nicole would eat him together with the salty meat. She didn’t startle him anymore with her tongue, and just enjoyed the feeling of eating delicious meat while being fed by a tiny man. 


After all the meat was consumed, Nicole stood to her full height, further alarming the man. 


“All those and I’m still hungry.” Nicole voiced out, no doubt sending chills down his spine. 


The titaness gazed at the man again, watching as he cautiously step back. Her hand shot out towards the man like a snake. He bolted to the right instantly, sending stinging pains throughout his body from the sudden and intense movement. His efforts were in vain, however, when Nicole just scooped him up. He had a serious case of vertigo, when she brought him up to be eye-level with him. Her lips curled into a grin. 


“Please, please,” he begged. “I have a family. I have children that need me. Please, don’t eat me.” Tears started to roll down his cheeks. 


Nicole ignored his pleas, and pulled him closer to her lips. He accepted his fate, and sent his prayers to the gods, and his goodbyes to his loved ones, when an earsplitting laugh temporarily dulled his hearing.
“My, that was cute.” She teased. The man realized that she was teasing him all along, but instead of anger, he felt gratitude well up inside him. 


“Thank you, thank you for sparing me.” He tearfully said. 
Nicole grinned at his pitiful state. “Didn’t you listen? I did say I wasn’t going to harm you. I just wanted to thank you for feeding me.” She mocked. 


The man knew he was being made fun of by the giantess, but he didn’t show any signs of anger, he’d be a fool to do so. 


Nicole kissed his head, almost engulfing it. He felt warm and soft lips wrap around him, and the fright was back again. He knew she was teasing him, but he also knew that she could end up eating him as well. 


She repeatedly licked his head with the tip of her tongue, then sucked on it like a lollipop. The flavor wasn’t the best, but it was still enough to whet her appetite. Though before she lost control and ate him, she yanked him out, and placed him on the ground. His shoulders getting wet by the sizeable amount of spit around his head. 


“Good luck explaining to your boss how the cargo was lost.” She giggled as she walked away. Her feet creating mini-quakes as they touched the ground, causing some pebbles to roll down the mountain. The dumbfounded man just watched as she retreated, making him want to spend his entire life in thanking whatever god allowed him to keep his life. 


“Time for a bath.” Nicole muttered. 


********** 

The loud galloping sounds of the royal stallions echoed in the valley. 


A young man wearing a black cloak had several feet of distance between him and his pursuers. 
But it would not be long before the three knights trailing behind would catch up. It was obvious in the way he handled the horse that he doesn’t know how to ride one, unlike the men in armor behind him who were picking up speed. 


“This is your last day, vigilante!” The knight leading the chase yelled over the rushing wind. He and the two knights behind him aimed their crossbows at him, and at such speeds, they had trouble aiming. 
The cloaked man made a tight swerve to the right, almost sending the white horse off the cliff. He heard the flaming bolts whistle behind him, narrowly evading it. The knights had an easier and more graceful turn, giving them another opportunity to close the gap between them. 


The thunderous roars of the waterfall ahead was a sign that the chase would soon be over. He was about to turn and fight, when he spotted a large boulder beside the falls. 


He realized that he had a better chance of surviving if he used the surroundings to attack them with the element of surprise. He focused on gaining as much speed as possible as he headed straight to the giant rock, sacrificing whatever maneuverability he had left. His hood flapped against the wind that was growing more powerful as his speed increased. More flaming bolts were fired from behind, but he could do nothing now, but hope that making a reckless speed boost was the right choice.

 
He pulled the horse to a stop, but his act caused the horse to rear. He lost his balance, and fell on his back, the pain preventing him from standing for a moment. The stallion neighed, before running off. 
After the paralyzing pain subsided, he got to his feet, and hid behind the boulder, listening as galloping sounds get louder. 


Meanwhile, Nicole had a great view of the action-packed chase going on between the knights in shining armor, and the dark-clothed man. 


She was under the waterfall, letting the water pound her, like a refreshing massage. But her relaxation was interrupted by the men on stallions. At first, she enjoyed the scene, until she realized that they were getting closer. 


Nicole failed to stop the first rider, but she managed to cause the knights to abruptly halt by sending a wave from the stream with her hand. 


The horses didn’t stop fast enough, and the huge amount of water knocked their riders off. 
The knights were disoriented at the unexpected attack, when they regained their senses. Their eyes bulged as they witnessed a giantess emerge from the falls. The water crawling down her naked body. 
It wasn’t because she was a looker, but because she was a giantess. It was uncommon for a human to meet one, but once they do, it will be a life-changing experience. 


She enjoyed having the valiant men be in awe of her beauty, and she moved closer to them. Her titanic breasts were just a few feet away. 


The knights quickly redirected their gaze, anywhere but the giantess’s magnificent display. 
“What brings you here?” Nicole asked, delighted at how the knights feared and respected her. 


“We were pursuing a criminal, when he dodged to that boulder.” The lead knight explained. “Please, allow us to search for him.” 


Nicole raised a brow at them. “And let you shoot bolts all over the place? No, and leave before I use you for sport.” She threatened. She didn’t like being disturbed. 


The knights didn’t argue, and they got back on their steeds. They left as quickly as they came. 
The vigilante was watching from behind the boulder, and heard everything. He still couldn’t believe that he didn’t saw her bathing. Someone that big could be seen miles away, especially a bombshell like her. 
Nicole left the waterfall shortly afterwards. She was aware that the man being chased witnessed how she dealt with the knights, and she was waiting for him to come out. 


She was bored and wanted something to entertain her, and a criminal deserves to be punished, but he can at least amuse her at his life’s final moments. 


She put her bra and panties on, the only clothes she had, and returned to where she saw the man went. Noticing the boulder, she placed the ball of her right foot on it. With a quick exertion of her weight, the rock crumbled like it was made of sand. The flowing water swept away the fragments, and a sigh left Nicole’s lips when she discovered that the vigilante had escaped. 


Disappointed, Nicole left the vicinity, only to hear a crashing sound, followed by a grunt. The sounds came from behind a wall of uneven rocks, and with her amazing height, she had no trouble peeking. 
She gasped, when she saw the cloaked man on the ground, clutching his right thigh. Slowly, she revealed herself to the injured outlaw. The sun was behind her, giving her a dramatic entrance. A gigantic shadow loomed over the downed man, and his mouth went dry. He knew he had been found. 
Nicole stepped over the wall, her foot landing just inches from his body. She smiled at him, the usual beginning in her favorite game of mocking the humans. 

“Hi.” Nicole greeted. 


The man barely the length of her foot remained silent, gazing into her ocean-colored eyes. She couldn’t tell his age or even his appearance. The hood covered most of his face, and the shadow obscured those that were left exposed. 


“I heard you’re a criminal, is that true?” She asked. She didn’t want to kill someone who wasn’t a terrible person, but she wouldn’t believe him anyway. She was young, but not naïve to believe a law-breaker over honorable knights. 


“Just kill me.” The first sentence he ever spoke, and it was just as dark as his clothing. 
Nicole was surprised at this, it’s not everyday she meets a man willing to die. Or maybe willing was the wrong word. 


“Why do you want me to do that? Let me have some fun with you first.” She ignored her curiosity to satisfy her urge to dominate and humiliate. 


Nicole lifted her foot into the air, then lowered it towards his body ever so slowly. She felt power surge throughout her body, when her foot swallowed him. She didn’t squash him yet, she wanted to play with him first. The foot above him started to move, and he realized she was rubbing her foot on him. It was mostly clean and scentless from just coming out of her bath, aside from some rocks that got stuck. The weight was just enough to make him uncomfortable, yet keeps his bones intact. 


“This feels so good ...” Nicole drawled out. She scrunched her toes, trapping his head in between the big and index toe. Weirdly enough, the scent of feet was present there, albeit faint. The suffering man made no efforts to escape, he had accepted his fate to die because of a giantess. 


The familiar sounds of galloping horses stopped her fun. When she looked up, she saw the same set of knights that she encountered earlier.

“You again?” Nicole blurted out. 


The trio got off their stallions, and knelt down before her. “Beautiful giantess, may we please have the vigilante.” 


“Him?” Nicole asked as she removed her foot. He was sprawled out, his cloak slightly dirtied by her rubbing. 


Despite the pain on his thigh, and the slight numbness affecting his entire body because of her humiliating game, he stood. His eyes were sharp and cold, the dark glint visible in his dark brown irises. 
“Don’t hand me to them. Do whatever you want with me, but don’t let them have me. Innocent people will die.” The second sentence, and they were just as confusing as the first one. 


“My lady, please, we do not seek trouble with you. Just hand Eclipse over, and we will leave in peace.” The lead knight told her. 


Both the vigilante and the knight looked up at her, waiting for her decision. 


Nicole was flabbergasted. She had no idea who to choose. The knights? Or the mysterious Eclipse?