- Text Size +

Eclipse was unsure of his fate. The blue eyes staring back at him didn’t show any emotion, which didn’thelp put him at ease.

 

Nicole was just standing several meters away from the human who was fighting with the thieves before her intervention.

 

She wondered why he would risk his life to stop his fellow outlaws. Numerous thoughts entered came to mind, but the only one that seemed to make sense was that he stopped them because he was going to rob the village himself.

 

Nicole had no idea what a vigilante is, she didn’t have those back in her village. All that she knew was that be had done unlawful things to be chased by knights. She heard tales about them from her human parents. Knights were honorable men in shining armors. However, her impression of them changed when she met three knights earlier. How they begged to be spared, and allowed themselves to be humiliated. They even went so far as to wipe the blood of their late leader.

 

Nicole swirled her saliva around her mouth. The blood of her latest meal was still resting on her tongue, teeth and gums. While she did so, she kept her eyes trained on the mysterious human that for some reason, showed no signs of fear.

 

Time crept slowly, and the two remained locked on their gazes.

 

Things changed when Eclipse decided to take the initiative.

 

He turned and sprinted at full speed towards the corner. He was faster than an average human, and he knew that. But he also knew that unless his speed increased exponentially, he’s not going to outrun a young and healthy giantess.

 

He felt heavy footfalls as he ran, and each shake was threatening to trip him.

 

He was about to turn the corner, when an agonizing blow struck his back. He thought a tank bumped into him at high speeds. He was sent flying by the impact, and he had a bad landing. His vision dimmed, and he struggled his hardest just to be able to keep his eyes open.

 

Pain was dancing on his back. His eyes closed for a moment, before he managed to pry them open again with his remaining strength.

 

A bloody sole greeted him. Nicole had her foot raised, and ready to turn him into a paste. Even if he was at full strength, he knew that he can’t escape someone 20 times bigger than him. So, he closed his eyes and waited for the giantess to end him.

 

“Wait! No! Stop!” The same high-pitched voice rang their ears.

 

The all-too-familiar girl raced to where the downed man was just a second away from seeing the afterlife.

 

“Stay away from him!” Nicole ordered sternly. “He’s a criminal!”

 

The girl cradled Eclipse in her arms, ignoring the warning given to her. She looked up at Nicole with pleading eyes. “Please, Nicole. Don’t kill him, he’s the one who saved me.”

 

The monster of a foot left Eclipse’s immovable line of sight, and he silently thanked his lucky stars and the girl beside him.

 

“He saved you?” Nicole inquired. Her voice was calmer now, but still kept a small amount of coldness.

 

“Yes, I was checking the place out because I heard noises. I didn’t notice the thieves when they spotted and captured me. I thought I was a goner, when he came out of nowhere and freed me.”

 

Nicole gave her a raised brow, doubting the validity of her story.

 

“Nicole, please, I’m begging you. Spare him, he hasn’t done anything wrong.” She begged.

 

“Fine,” Nicole huffed.

 

“Thank you! Thank you so much!” She cried out in glee, before sheepishness became the new resident of her face. “Can you please ... carry him to the infirmary? You kind of roughened him up a bit.” She bit her lower lip.

 

Nicole huffed again, but did what the smaller girl asked anyway. She laid her open palm on the ground, and helped the girl push Eclipse’s motionless body on it.

 

Eclipse felt several times better now that he’s lying on her warm, soft and smooth hands. He nestled in more, as if her skin could heal his scrapes.

 

Even with the strong tremors that came whenever she walked, he lost consciousness.

 

**********

 

The rays of sunlight peeked through the small holes in the hut that was noticeably larger than the rest.

 

Eclipse felt everything that transpired last night pay another visit to him. He groaned in pain as he tried to get his sweaty back off the bed. Pain erupted from his muscle, but just as he was about to place his feet on the floor, a pair of small hands gently pushed him back down.

 

“Don’t move. You need rest.” Came a youthful voice.

 

Another groan left his lips as he opened his eyes. His savior from last night was the first thing he saw.

 

“Where am I?” He asked with a hoarse voice. He was shirtless and had only black jeans and shoes. He was taller than the average man at 6'0". His dark brown hair matched the color of his eyes. He had a prominent nose, and lips that doesn’t seem to know how to smile. His skin was slightly tanned, and he possessed a lean but muscular build. Without the hood covering his face, his age could be told from his appearance. He was probably around 18.

 

“You’re in the village’s infirmary. You took a serious hit last night, and needed medical attention.” She explained, gesturing to his well-toned upper body that had multiple bandages.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“I’m Heather.” She stood up from her wooden chair, and went to get a cup of water. She came back and offered it to him. Heather was quite attractive with her green eyes, long, straight black hair and pale white skin. After a few years of puberty doing its work, she could turn out to be a bombshell, nothing compared to Nicole, however.

 

Eclipse drank all of its contents in a single swig. He handed the cup back to her, and felt his throat come to life. “Thanks.” His voice was now clearer, and he now sounded like a teenager, very much different from the voice of an old man he had for a moment due to dehydration.

 

Heather shook her head, and smiled at him. “No, it should be me who’s supposed to be thanking you for saving me. And I’m sorry that the giantess thought you were one of those lowlife criminals.”

 

“She had every right to. We met before.” He informed her.

 

Her eyes widened. “Really? Where? How?”

 

Eclipse assumed a much more comfortable position, then told her his fateful encounter with the dirty-blonde giantess.

 

“I was being chased by some evil men, and she unknowingly came to my rescue. I wasn’t sure how she would act around humans so I escaped while she was preoccupied with my pursuers.” He gave her a vague explanation of what happened.

 

“Oh, I see. She came here in search of a place to sleep. And in exchange for protecting and not killing us, we would have to obey her. Which isn’t so bad compared to the demands of other giants.”

 

Eclipse nodded in understanding.

 

Before they could continue their conversation, a villager barged in. “I’m sorry to interrupt, but the giantess demands your presence.” He announced as he used his frightened eyes to point at the man lying on the bed.

 

**********

 

Nicole was atop of a hill, enjoying the fresh air and scenic view. She was with the village chief, whom she carried on her palm all the way to the top.

 

She already had the villagers feed her breakfast, which was more than what the five thieves last night could’ve stolen. She also had the villagers give her another towel bath to get rid of any traces of blood.

 

“Those two giants that you met before me. Have you ever interacted with them?” Nicole queried.

 

The chief lowered his head, not wanting to think about his dark past. But he also might not want to think about his future if he didn’t answer her.

 

“No. I haven’t. Otherwise, I might not be here sitting on this hill with you.”

 

Nicole clicked her tongue. “I find that hard to believe. With the way you acted around me, all submissive and calm. I could’ve sworn you had experience.”

 

The elder nodded slightly. “Well, I’ve seen countess times how giants kill those who do not know their place.”

 

“Yeah. What is it with humans who don’t know how to submit to those who are stronger than them anyway?” Nicole griped. “They should even be thankful I don’t kill just for sport. Unless they disobey me in which I toy with them.”

 

“It really is hard to surrender your own will just for your life. What is the purpose of life if you don’t control it?” He wisely said.

 

“Tch. Old men and their wise words.” She muttered.

 

“Youngsters and their brashness.” He shot back.

 

Nicole whipped her head to him, her expression sour. “What?”

 

The chief quickly realized what he had just said, and got on all fours in an attempt to gain her forgiveness. “I’m sorry, I let it slip. Please, forgive me.”

 

Nicole smirked at him. He had let his friendship with her get the best of him, and he had forgotten that she was still in control.

 

“Brash, huh? I’ll forgive you since you apologized so well, but I want something in exchange.”

 

The elder looked up at her, waiting for her next words. “Anything, you have been kind with us, and even saved us from robbers. It would be my pleasure to give you what you want.”

 

Nicole smiled at hearing his encouraging words. “I want the criminal.”

 

He gave her a flustered look. “The criminal?”

 

She nodded. “Yes, the man in the black cloak.”

 

“I see, but he is no sinful criminal.”

 

It was her turn to be confused. “But the knights that were chasing him said he was one.”

 

“Sorry, what I meant was that he is not a bad person, but he is indeed a criminal.” He elaborated.

 

“Really? But they referred him as a vigilante.”

 

The old man scratched his chin. “A vigilante is someone who punishes those who do wrong, but they do not do it in the name if the law. If so, then he must have a good reason as to why he got the uncommon occasion of being chased by the knights.”

 

Nicole looked down to her feet, which now had soil clinging on the sides and bottom. “A good criminal. Is there even such a thing?”

 

“Like how there’s even a good giantess.”

 

Nicole smiled at his clever remark.

 

The two of them went down the hill just as soon as their conversation ended. Rocks and loam would be toed off whenever Nicole took a step. She had the chief on her palm, so they could descend faster.

 

When she reached the ground, there were two men and a girl waiting for her.

 

The girl was none other than Heather, while the men were Eclipse and the villager she ordered to call him. He was dressed in the same clothing he had on last night.

 

“Nicole, I have fetched him just like you asked.” He said while kneeling.

 

“Well done, you may leave.”

 

The man left, leaving Heather and the vigilante alone with the village chief and the giantess.

 

“Nicole, please don’t hurt him.” Heather said in a plea. She came with him to beg for his life once again.

 

Nicole ignored her, and placed the elder on the ground. “Leave us be.”

 

The chief walked towards Heather, and held her hand. “Let’s let the two talk, Heather.”

 

“No!” Heather exclaimed as she pulled her hand from the old man’s grip.

 

“Please, Heather. Don’t be stubborn.”

 

A shake from the ground grabbed their attention. “If she doesn’t want to leave, leave her.”

 

The chief had no other choice, but to obey. He could plead for Heather’s life again, but he doubted it would do any good this time.

 

“Nicole, I know you can just step on me, and I’d be dead. But I won’t let you kill him.” Heather declared with every ounce of bravery she had. Her green eyes glistening in tears from what might happen to her.

 

Nicole didn’t say anything, instead, she just took another step closer. Heather felt her heart drop, but she held her ground. The heart-thumping steps continued until Nicole’s toes were just an inch away from her body.

 

She lifted her toes into the air, but kept her foot on the ground. She was pleasantly surprised that Heather was so fearless. Her index toe touched her face, and the smell of foot and soil were being sucked in by her heavy breathing.

 

Nicole began to rub her toe against her face, spreading dirt around it. Heather began to cry, but not from the humiliation, but from her hidden fear. She was scared when she stood up for Eclipse, but now, her fear of the gigantic girl has doubled. Initially, she thought that Nicole would let her have her way again, but all remaining hope vanished when her guardian toed her around.

 

Eclipse wanted to stop Nicole, but he knew he might make it worse for the girl with the now soiled face.

 

Her tears made the dirt scatter faster, but her appearance was the last thing she cared about now. Nicole was still prodding her with her toe, and she even enjoyed it so much that she now had a smirk.

 

When Heather started to produce sounds with her crying, that’s when Nicole pushed her on her back.

 

Heather let out a startle screamed when the dirty digits forced her on her back. Nicole moved her foot a bit, so her toes were now covering her face.

 

“Disobedience is not something you want to have around me.” Nicole told the girl beneath her.

 

She felt her nod, but all that did was rub her face against her toe even more.

 

“Be thankful that I’m in a good mood, and we had a good chat last night. Or I will be taking your challenge against me on account.”

 

Heather said something, but her voice was muffled, and frankly, Nicole didn’t care about what she said.

 

“As punishment, you will remain there until I’m done talking with him. You can do whatever you want there, and I suggest you do something. You don’t want me forgetting about you now, don’t you?” Nicole teased with a smile. She wasn’t angry at Heather, not even a little bit. But she didn’t like how she disobeyed and even told her how she was not going to let her hurt her savior.

 

Thankfully, Nicole was barely exerting any weight at all, and Heather managed to get her hands free so she could massage her foot. She realized that pleasing Nicole might get her in a good mood, and in return, spare Eclipse and free her from her repulsive prison sooner.

 

“So, Eclipse was it?” Nicole began.

 

He nodded.

 

“I heard from the bug underneath my foot that you saved her. Why did you do that?” Heather felt all her dignity get trampled by the contemptuous way she described her.

 

“She was being held hostage by those men. I had to do something.” Came his vague reply.

 

“You know, if I don’t get the answers I want. This girl here might get squashed.”

 

She scrunched her toes ever so slightly, but that slight movement was enough to make Heather scream.

 

“I’ll ask again. Why would a criminal like you care about others, especially a girl you didn’t even know?” She interrogated.

 

Eclipse glanced at the foot where Heather was trapped, before answering. “I’m a vigilante. It’s pretty much my job to protect the innocent.”

 

“Then why were knights after you?”

 

“Because I fought back.”

 

“Fought back against what?” Nicole impatiently demanded.

 

“Their corrupt system.”

 

“What system are you talking about?”

 

“You wouldn’t understand. A giantess like you will never understand. Now let the girl go.” Eclipse blankly said. The words he used made Nicole think he was angry, but his tone betrayed her thoughts.

 

“Fine, don’t tell me. But do you still remember the first time we met?” Nicole raised her brow when he didn’t respond. “You told me I can do whatever I want with you, as long as I don’t hand you over to the knights. Now, I want you as my traveling companion.” Nicole told him. 

 

“Companion?” He said in a doubting tone.

 

Nicole smiled when she noticed the doubt in his voice. “Well, not just a companion, we will also have the proper giant-human relationship.”

 

“In other words, I will be your slave.” He bluntly said.

 

This made Nicole smile wider. “Yes. Do you accept my proposal?”

 

When Eclipse didn’t say anything, she scrunched her toes that inflicted a crushing pain on Heather’s head, earning a muffled scream.

 

A panicked expression passed his face for a moment, and he relented. “Stop! I accept.”

 

Nicole felt a slight pang of guilt, when she realized that Eclipse was concerned with Heather’s welfare, and agreed because he didn’t want her to suffer. But she wasn’t about to let a little guilt stop her.

 

“Good, now kiss my foot to seal the deal.” Nicole ordered.

 

Eclipse went over to the foot that had a prisoner, and lowered his head. He knew that the only way to free Heather from the torture is to do everything he’s told. He could feel the warmth, smell the stink, and see the dirt that frequented on her otherwise white and lovely feet.

 

But he knew that whatever he was experiencing was nothing compared to the hell that Heather was in. He quickly kissed her toe, then took a few steps backward and knelt down.

 

“Good boy, now go back to the village, and wait for me there.” Nicole smugly ordered.

 

Eclipse obeyed, and left for the village, but not before shooting another glance at a foot-covered Heather.

 

After Nicole’s newest slave has left, she freed Heather from her foot, and she breathed in the fresh air. Her clothes were soaked by a combination of both their sweat, and they also had smudges of dirt on them.

 

Heather coughed and spat at the grass. Her screams had opened her mouth wide enough for the flesh from Nicole’s foot to enter. She would never forget the salty, disgusting taste of feet and dirt.

 

Nicole scooped her up, and let her lie on her palm. She brought her up to eye-level. Heather was clearly terrified, and the shuddering only confirmed that. Her once porcelain white face now mucked up by the grime from a soiled foot.

 

“What’s your name?” Nicole asked her calmly.

 

Heather couldn’t say a word, she just kept on shivering and crying.

 

“Look, please stop. I’m sorry, ok? I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She cooed.

 

Heather seemed to calm down after hearing that she was sorry. “But w-why did you do that t-then?”

 

“Because you disobeyed me, and I made you scream so Eclipse would cooperate.” She smiled at the last part.

 

“Are you going to h-hurt him?” Heather asked in a cracked voice.

 

Nicole let her finger caress her back. “Not if he remains obedient, which you should’ve been. Be thankful that I excused what you did because you are still young.”

 

The smile from her face spirited away, and was replaced by a serious one. “Name?”

 

“Heather,” she croaked.

 

“Ok, Heather, chances are, we’ll meet again. The next time that happens, I don’t want you disrespecting me, understood?”

 

Heather nodded weakly, but Nicole didn’t like her inactive answer.

 

“Understood?” Nicole raised a brow.

 

“Yes, Nicole.”

 

The satisfaction of Heather answering made her smile. “Good, and if you keep this up. We might end up being good friends like the chief and I are.”

 

“Yes, I will be nicer next time.” Heather meekly answered.

 

“I’m looking forward to that, now let’s head back. Want a ride?” Nicole offered.

 

Heather, for the first time since she got lightly stepped on, smiled. “Yes, please.”

 

The winds blew past Heather as Nicole walked. Her long legs covered so much ground in a single step that they moved so quickly. She was getting a bit chilly with the gale plus her sweat-soaked clothes. She still smelled of feet and soil, but at least she was still alive.

 

When they got to the village, Nicole let Heather get off. Eclipse, the only human who stood out because he wasn’t on his knees, dashed to where Heather was, and gave her a brief hug. “I’m glad you’re fine.”

 

“Thanks, for both saving and caring about me.” Heather said.

 

“You were brave enough to stand up for me. Something tells me I should be thanking you, so thank you.” Eclipse smiled at her, but it didn’t reach his eyes. “And I’m sorry I couldn’t help you earlier. I was worried that she might kill you if I did something.”

 

“It’s no big deal, she didn’t hurt me much anyway.” She downplayed. “I’ll just need a bath.”

 

Heather laughed at her own joke, but Eclipse just smiled. Before they could talk any further, large fingers plucked Eclipse from the ground.

 

He looked down, and he instantly regretted it when vertigo paid him a visit. He saw a vast black fabric that was rapidly descending as he was being brought up. It served as a good distraction from the lofty height as Nicole propped him between her enormous breasts. Eclipse tried to escape, but a lone finger pushed him deeper in. Inside, the excessive warmth and sweat was bothering him. He tried to climb out, but the massive balls prevented any movement. It wasn’t enough to inflict any pain, but it was making him very uncomfortable. Being inside a pretty girl’s chest was the only silver lining.

 

The villagers were shocked with how Nicole literally shoved him into her bust. She was so strict about only women getting near them when she was being bathed, but now she just shoved a teen male inside.

 

Some of the boys felt envy, while the rest felt awe. They might even kill just to take his place.

 

“Well, thanks for the hospitality, but I better get going. I might return here someday, and if I do, don’t run around again.”

 

Nicole gave the village elder a much more personal goodbye, and Heather another less than sincere apology, and the same goodbye.

 

The villagers were both relieved and saddened by her departure. They were relieved that their lives will no longer be constantly threatened, they no longer have to cater to a giantess’s whims, and their harvests won’t deplete as fast as they did while she was with them. And saddened that they no longer had a powerful guardian that was also a jaw-dropper at the same time.

 

Nicole was once again roaming the mountain ranges, but she was close to her destination. She could see the new and beautiful scenery that awaited her. A mountain 50 times taller than her, and where a never-ending blizzard raged on top.

 

No human has ever made it to the top, and only a few giants have seen the view from the peak of the legendary mountain.

 

And she was going to be one of those few.

 

Before she would hike the impossibly high mountain, she would have to eat and drink as much as she can. She would need all the energy to dominate the most difficult challenge Earth’s landform has to offer. There were forests that adorn the lower section of the mountain, and trees that bear fruits would serve as her food. There were even lakes where she can drink or just have a relaxing dip.

 

The squirming in her breasts reminded her of her new captive. She took him out of his sexy holder with two pinched fingers. She was careful to only grab his cloak, or she might pop his skull.

 

Eclipse was now in front of her smiling face, drenched from her sweat.

 

“Good to see you, Eclipse. Ready for your first day with me?” She grinned excitedly. She never enslaved anyone for a long period of time, but Eclipse was different from most humans. And like most unique living things, she wanted to keep him as a pet. “Ready for your life with Nicole?”