- Text Size +

Nicole peered at the four men waiting for her choice. What the man called Eclipse said baffled her. Why would a knight taking a vigilante cause innocent people to die? If she were any other giantess, she would just do whatever she wanted. But having humans raise her made her different. She showed no regret in killing bad humans, but she wouldn’t kill those who had done no wrong, or be the cause of their death.

“Giantess, hand him over. We cannot allow him to endanger anyone else.” The knight added, his voice on the brink of getting louder due to impatience.

Nicole narrowed her eyes at him. She didn’t like being ordered as a child, and she didn’t like being ordered as a teenager. The knight’s foolish mistake made it easier for her to choose a side.


The knights felt their heart stop, when they saw the scowl on her face. They had fast, and powerful horses. Equipped with a lance, longsword, and a crossbow, they were not unarmed, but they might as well be against a giantess.


“Did you just order me?” Nicole asked them. Her voice was dangerously threatening.


“We are the knights of his majesty, King Blood. And anyone who opposes what the king desires, will face a fate worse than death.” He enunciated with pride. Nicole was amazed with his outstanding courage, or stupidity more likely.


“It’s not particularly wise to threaten a giantess, especially when your army consists of two men.”


Nicole didn’t give him a chance to reply. Her foot landed on the leader of two, causing a weak quake and probably breaking some bones. The immense size of her foot, and the noise produced scared the horses away, leaving the other two, who got knocked down, with no chances of escape.


The knight thought a boulder fell on him, but the sight of the underside of her foot informed him that he wasn’t that lucky. He was on his back, his head at the ball of her foot where breathing a faint smell made him feel less of a man.


Nicole felt the warmth his armor had stored from the sun. She applied more weight to her foot, smiling whenever she heard the armor create satisfying noises.


“An apology would save your life.” She told him with a smirk. She could feel his futile attempts to escape, making her giggle. His struggles were making this much more fun for the young giantess.


“I will not deny myself an honorable death.” The knight responded. His voice was surprisingly calm despite his predicament. He tried to push, but his hands were on his sides, trapped by her weight. All that happened was he pushed his face deeper into her foot’s flesh.


“What’s so honorable about being crushed beneath a heel?” Nicole quipped grinningly. “And since you won’t apologize, I’ll make your death slow and painful.”


She twisted her heel, while slowly increasing the amount of weight being shifted to her foot. She knelt down, getting closer so she could hear him suffer better.


Cries of agony and the harsh sound of metal being crushed made the cruel teen smile. While the knight’s fellow soldiers watched as their leader suffer. All they could see was the foot causing their comrade great distress. They weren’t even a foot away from her mammoth-sized toes, making them feel insignificant.


Just when she was about to turn him into a pulp, the other two knights drew their crossbows. “Enough of this foolishness, let him go or we will shoot.” They proceeded to load their weapons with bolts covered in flammable liquid. With a single swipe against the rocky ground, the sparks ignited the tip.
Nicole gave them flat looks. Inside, she was bursting with excitement. A flaming bolt would probably only feel like a bite from a red ant.


“Is it just you, or are humans really this dumb?” She mockingly asked.


Nicole leaned in closer, and blew. A forceful gust of wind put the fires out, and sent the soldiers tumbling on the ground.


She forgot about the knight underneath when she leaned over to blow, and the life was squeezed out of him. The unmistakeable sound of bones being crushed and metal being flattened reminded her of the now doomed man. The liquid tickling her foot assured her of his demise.


Nicole stepped away, and the man was beyond recognition. The armor was now flat and stained in red liquid after the human it was protecting popped. Blood and guts spurted from his corpse, and to her foot, which she was currently wiping on the dusty ground.


“We surrender! We surrender! Please spare us!” The remaining knights begged on their knees. They thought they had a chance against her, clearly they thought wrong. After seeing how casual she acted after trampling to death a human, they resolved themselves to giving up.


“After you just aimed your weapons at me?” Nicole smirked at their obvious fear.


“Please, let us live!” They pleaded again.


“Scrub the blood of that fool off my foot, then I’ll let you keep your worthless lives.” Nicole ordered with scorn. She sat down, then tipped her foot sideways. The blood was mostly wiped off on the ground, but some still remained.


“W-we have nothing to clean it with.” One of them stammered.


“You wear clothes inside that armor, correct?” She implied.


The knights quickly took off their armor, then their shirt. They hurried to the huge foot, and started to wipe the blood of their former boss.


“So much for honor.” Nicole muttered loud enough for them to hear.


Moments passed by, and the topless men were still scrubbing her foot. “What’s taking so long?”


The knights were startled by her impatient voice, but they quickly responded. “I-it won’t come off. The bloodstain has dried!”


Nicole wiggled her toes, teasing the men who jumped in fear and surprise. “Then I guess you can’t live.” She grabbed one of them with her toes, eliciting a yell from him.


The other one managed to take a few steps, before long fingers rammed into his chest.


Nicole wrapped her fingers around him, and he started to yell like his friend who was caught by her toes.


She dangled him upside-down, and began lowering him into her gaping mouth. His pleas for mercy made the moment even more enjoyable for Nicole. Her tongue darted out to taste him, covering his upper body with her spit. She moaned, finding him delicious. But when her tongue touched his legs, which still wore armor, a metallic taste made her drop him.


The disgusted girl spat multiple times, trying to remove the revolting tang of metal mixed with rust.
“Ugh! Your armor tastes terrible!” She exclaimed.

 

 

Losing her appetite to eat, she decided to just suck the flavor from him. Instead of doing what she did a while ago, this time she shoved half of his body into her mouth without the teasing.

Nicole moaned from both dominating a human with her mouth and the taste that was far better than the old wagoner. Her tongue lapped at his body repeatedly. He tried to fight her tongue, but he was hopelessly overpowered. The mass amount of saliva was drowning him, and when he tried to yell, those smelly liquid went down his throat. He felt his knighthood die with every torture he faced inside the wet cavern.


After his taste faded, she pulled him out, completely drenched. She put the wheezing man on the ground, his face red.


“I had fun. Thanks for that. I’d put your buddy through the same thing, but my toes are the ones who caught him, and they smell.” Nicole continued with a haughty grin. “You can ask your friend for assurance.”


“You and your friend are free to go.”


She didn’t notice him pull out his crossbow, until it was too late. He didn’t get to light it up, but he got to aim at her head. How she degraded him made his blood boil. Even if she was done with them, he’s not going to be at peace until he got even.


Nicole saw him aiming, and she instinctively shielded her face with her palm at the same time as the drool-covered knight fired.


A weak sting coursed through her palm, but that’s all it did. Nicole removed the bolt from her palm, and checked to see if it would leave any wound. She was pleased to see that her palm showed no signs of being struck.


Nicole gave her attacker the coldest glare. “I’m going to make you regret that.”


This time, her strong grip forced the air out of his lungs. She slowly brought her hand to her back, building momentum. The knight was screaming undecipherable curses along the way, while also bracing himself for the inevitable. He was going to be thrown like a pebble.


With a swing of her hand, the man was hurled into the air. She had to squint to see the barely visible man fly so far in such a short amount of time. She wasn’t sure if he was dead, but she spotted a mountain where the flung knight was headed.


“Whoa! New record.”


“Nooooo!” The last soldier’s loud protests gave her a wicked idea.


She relaxed her toes, then stepped off him. The knight was sobbing uncontrollably, overwhelmed by the death of two of his brothers-in-arms.


“This should teach you not to get on my bad side, next time. I think letting you live with the grief of your fallen friends, and guilt of not being able to save them is a fitting punishment. See you around.” Nicole said as she walked away, letting the emotionally broken man be tortured by his own emotions.


It was after she dealt with the knights that she remembered about Eclipse.


“The criminal.” She blurted out. She looked back to where he used to be, nothing.


She stomped her foot in frustration, leaving a big crack on the ground. “Damn it.”


Nicole wandered around the mountain ranges, unaware that she was changing the landscape a bit with each tread.


The sun was starting to set, and she needed to find a village to rest for the night in, unless she wanted to sleep in the wilderness.


She yawned, tired from the long walk. She had been walking since morning, and she was hungry too. The salted meats she got from the wagoner helped fill her up, but it wasn’t enough, plus it was morning when she met him.


After several more minutes of fast-paced walking that left footprints on the terrain, she finally found a village to spend the night in.


The villagers immediately ceased what they were doing to gaze at Nicole’s arrival. This village hasn’t been raided by her yet, or any other giant for that matter since the look of disbelief was more prominent than fear.


Nicole looked around, noting how horror, shock, and incredulity were painted on their faces. She took a few more steps into the heart of the village, which caused an uproar of panicked screams followed by frantic running.


“Stop!” Nicole shouted, which deafened the villagers, and possibly shattered some windows.
Some stopped running around, but the others were too afraid to stop and listen. Annoyed by their extreme cowardice, Nicole raised her foot into the air. With a single stomp, a hut beside her was destroyed. The small house didn’t even offer any resistance, and her foot easily demolished it. The loud sound, and palpable earthquake rattled them, causing them to freeze on their tracks.


“If anyone is inside their homes, come out.” Nicole commanded. Even without raising her voice, she was confident that everyone heard her.


She was silent for a few seconds, giving time for everyone to come out of hiding.


“Grovel.” Nicole said calmly. She knew that she didn’t need to tire her voice box with the unnecessary yelling, when a single command would suffice.


The humans knelt down before her, their head bowed down. Nicole felt a rush of power surge within her, and she took a couple more steps. Her eyes hovered around all the kneeling peasants, none resisting her control.


“If you submit to me, I will leave without harming anyone. But if you decide to mess with me.” Nicole suddenly drove her foot into another hut. Her toes ripped the wooden walls down, and smashed everything inside. A billow of dust exploded as the rest of her foot finished it. She scrunched her toes, grinding the debris into even smaller pieces. She smirked, feeling years of their hard work be wasted just for a warning. If someone was still inside, they would die for disobeying her previous order.


“I will leave tomorrow morning, but during my short time here. I want you all to do as I ask, and in exchange, I will leave you all unscathed and I will protect you from anyone with the means to harm you.” She explained, letting them know the terms of her deal. “If any of you don’t like my proposal, stand.”


No one stood, which made her smile in satisfaction. “Good, now direct me to a clearing where I can sleep.”


The groveling humans parted to make a path for their temporary guardian. An elderly man, presumably the chief of the village, stepped forward. He respectfully bowed his head, then led where Nicole could finally have some much needed rest.


The other humans were still gawking at the destruction that her foot had caused. The hut was no longer identifiable, and they still couldn’t wrap their heads around the idea that a being reduced it to a pile of scrap within seconds.


A large, green field greeted Nicole, and made the exhaustion inside her grow.


“We haven’t converted the field into cropland yet. The tall grasses should act as a cushion, and make you comfortable.” The old man dropped one one knee, acknowledging her superiority.


“That sounds good.” Nicole commented as she lied down on the meadow, and the village chief was right, the grass made it more comfortable. A moan escaped her lips when she felt all her muscles relax.
“I’m glad that you like it.” He said. “Is there anything else you require?”


Nicole smiled at him, and how he was both being calm and submissive around her. “Yes, a lot more. I want to eat, then have my body cleaned. After that, I want to get a massage while having lotion applied on my skin.”


“I will instruct the villagers to prepare your dinner. Will it be alright with you if they use towels to clean you? I promise they will all be unused.”


“That will be fine, but don’t forget the lotion.” She reminded.


“I won’t, beautiful giantess. I will return shortly.” He bowed his head again, before making his way back to the village.


Nicole breathed out, as if releasing all the tire she accumulated during the day. She stretched her limbs, feeling even more comfortable when all the tension cramped up in her joins were expelled.


She rested her eyes, getting seduced by the urge to sleep. Before she could open her eyes, she nodded off.


A luscious scent tickled her nostrils, causing her to stir. Nicole yawned, which unfortunately for the villagers, blasted them with a slightly foul air. The villagers closest to her were knocked over by the forceful wind, making the food they were carrying to fall on the grass.


“Beautiful giantess, your dinner is ready.” The chief informed her, kneeling once again.


Nicole sat upright, and gazed at the multitude of edibles that were making her salivate. The food ranged from leafy vegetables, to juicy fruits, and cooked beef, pork and chicken.


“Mmm,” she hummed, her eyes closed. “Smells heavenly.”


“After you eat, we will proceed to the rest of your orders.”


The humans fed their astronomical guest themselves. They felt a bit humiliated by her demand, but since she was still young, it only felt like they were feeding their daughter, a very big daughter.


She ate the juicy meat with a single gulp, and the succulent watermelons barely filled half her mouth. There was a small villager who tossed a fruit into her mouth from a few feet away. Nicole was about to approach her, when the chief intervened. He quickly knelt down, and begged for her to forgive the horrified girl. The girl was only 12 or 13, and she threw the food from a distance because she was afraid of getting eaten.


Nicole laughed it off, and told the old man that she won’t punish someone so young. On the contrary, she even began to talk to the girl to calm her nerves. The girl was shy and scared at first, but soon, she began to open up.


The teen boys were the first ones to scrub her. They started with her legs, getting excited at the thought of touching something so sexy.


After eating all the food they offered, she felt more tired than ever before now that she had a full stomach. She rested her eyes, but couldn’t sleep since the scrubbing of wet towels kept bothering her. But she can’t afford to stop them because she needed to be cleaned.


The unluckier ones were situated at her feet, where the ripe smell of foot sweat and dirt was making their bellies churn. But they swallowed their vomit and pride, and started to remove the thick blanket of blackness. The bloodstain from the knight was now made invisible by the dirt.


Most of the towels were too dirtied up by her foot that they could no longer be washed. They had to bring out several more towels to continue cleaning. They had basins filled with water, where they can dip the towels to rinse the dirt out, before scrubbing it against her smooth skin again.


Nicole was strict about only women will wash the spot near her crotch and breasts. She didn’t take off her two-piece clothing which made it easier for the boys to calm their hormones.


The women near her crotch could catch the strong smell of her cum, but they chose to remain quiet about it. They could only imagine whatever it was that made the giantess sexually excited.


The village chief himself also participated in giving Nicole a towel bath, which made her quite happy. Despite being the leader of the whole village, he volunteered to clean her sweaty armpits that smelled of sweat and vinegar.


Some of the girls even got jealous when they neared her firm and massive boobs. They wished they could be like her: dominant, beautiful and powerful.


Those who were stationed at her face got a chance to inspect her blessing at a closer range. Her long eyelashes, striking blue eyes, perfect nose, and kissable lips. One of the men, appearing to be in his twenties, tried to touch her lip, which Nicole caught. As punishment, she picked him up and placed him at her now slightly cleaner feet. Aside from no longer having a chance to admire her pretty face, he was now assigned at the worst place of her body to clean.


From time to time, she would lock his head in her toes. The crevices were still filled with toe jam and the peak of the putrid stench. She would joyfully torture him by rubbing it on his face, covering his face with the pungent muck. Whenever she did so, she would laugh and the other villagers would laugh as well.


They started to loosen up and be more comfortable around her when Nicole initiated a conversation with the girl. They learned that she was only 16, which was probably why she was so playful. They also found out that she could be a kindhearted giantess, as long as they don’t do anything to piss her off. Being pretty also made it easier for the men to forgive how she wrecked their homes.


The village chief was now finished with her sour-smelling pits, of course, after being aided by the others. He was now at her feet, getting rid of the dirt between her toes. This was the worst of them all, where the air they breathe is completely polluted by her piercing foot odor.


The chief was visibly scrunching his nose, obviously suffering. Nicole giggled at how the old man was having a hard time breathing. “Chief,” she called out.


He quickly left the now black towel, and rushed towards her. He knelt down again with his head bowed. “Yes, beautiful giantess?”


Nicole chuckled that he still kept calling her that. She was flattered by how she was being called beautiful over and over again, but it got boring after a while. So she decided to give her name. “Call me Nicole.”


“Of course, Nicole, is there anything you desire?”


“Well, first, I’d like it if you don’t grimace while you wash my feet. Second, tell me what do they smell like.” She was teasing at the first one, but she also wanted him to stop in showing his blatant disgust.


“I’m sorry, beau- Nicole. I didn’t realize I was offending you. I’ll stop. And it smells like ...” He trailed off, wondering if he should be honest or not.


Nicole didn’t help me out with his dilemma, and instead, made it worse by faking a frown.


The chief panicked after seeing her expression. “I’ve never smelled anything like it!”


Nicole smiled at how quick he thought. He managed to escape the trap she set, but her next one had no loopholes. “Good or bad?”


The chief visibly and audibly gulped. Nicole had outsmarted him this time. “It’s ...”


She waited for his answer, but none came. She watched as the man bore a troubled expression, while fidgeting his hands. When she finally could no longer hold it in, she let out a boisterous laughter that made all the humans cover the ears. Some had the towels on their hands when they did it, splattering the dirt on their faces.


When her laughter died down, she saw how everyone was disoriented by her raucous.
“Sorry, just wanted to tease.” Nicole stated.


The chief’s eyes widened after hearing her words.


Nicole was curious why he had such a surprised expression on his face, but dismissed it and told him to resume what he was doing.


It took several more minutes before her entire body was clean, and now, they were applying lotion on her.


Nicole noticed that the elder still had his expression, and her curiosity peaked. “What?”


The shocked man just shook his head. “No, no, it’s just that you apologized.” Seeing as how he knew what she was talking about meant that he was thinking about it all this time.


“So?” She wondered why it was such a big deal for the elder.


“I’m sorry for confusing you.” He began. “It’s just that in my entire life, I have encountered two giants, not including you. The first one was a giantess, and she was cruel. I and a handful of others managed to escape her wrath. She enslaved the village, but with how she treated us, we were insects to her.” He paused, trying to catch his breath and the tear about to fall. “She used the men for her pleasure, and none survived the experience with her rough handling. If that wasn’t humiliating enough, she would have us dig a hole in the ground, then she would fill it with her pee. She would throw the humans into the center, and watched as they swam back. Those who didn’t know how to swim, drowned a horrible death for her amusement.”


At this point, he could no longer keep his tears inside his eyes. “The second one had more heart, but he still killed for his amusement. Men, women and children died beneath his feet. He would eat the young ones, those which he claimed were tastier.”


He now managed to calm himself down, and he looked up to her sympathetic face. “When you came along, I thought the third time was my end. But I saw a glimmer of hope when I saw your eyes. They didn’t house a heartless glint. I saw curiosity in them, and I knew right then that you would be different. You may have been rash when you destroyed the houses, but I still knew that you wouldn’t be like them.”


Nicole gently grabbed the crying man, then brought him closer to her face. She leaned in and caressed him with her fingers.


After witnessing her caring act, the elder had broke down. She patted him with her forefinger, making sure that each pat wouldn’t shove him to the ground.


After a couple more of seconds, she pulled away.


She was oblivious to the gaping mouths due to shock given to her by the villagers after witnessing how she comforted him.


“Before you paint me as a saint in your mind. Let me be clear. I kill humans. Those who harm me, the ones I care about or the ones I promised that I would protect. And I also kill those who disobey or anger me.” Nicole explained. She didn’t want him to think of her as someone who had no dark side, because she had plenty of those.


The elder peered at her through teary eyes. “I did not expect more miracles from you. You apologized when you teased and damaged our eardrums with your thunderous laugh. I expected you to just ignore it. But you cared enough to say sorry, even if it wasn’t that sincere. Other giants would kill for no reason, and you are not like them. Thank you for gracing us with your presence.”


Nicole smiled at him, flashing him her pearly whites. “You flatter me too much. And now you’re slightly upset from retelling your past. Head to your home and rest. I’ll send the others away after I’m thoroughly covered in lotion.”


“I’m fine, and I’d rather stay with my fellowmen.”


“I wasn’t lying when I said I kill those who disobey me.” Nicole implied with a threatening voice. She had no intentions of killing him since they had already forged some sort of friendship, but she wouldn’t hesitate hurting him a bit until he complied.


“I’m sorry. I will head home now.” The elder bowed his head again before departing.


Nicole lied down on the grassy ground. She can still feel tiny lotion-covered hands massage her. She smirked when she felt more of those hands enter between her toes, which were now much more hospitable.


Nicole felt light again, and before she knew it, she was asleep.


**********


“Nicole! Nicole! Please wake up!” A shrill voice screamed.


Nicole opened her bleary eyes. Her eyesight was blurry from just waking up, but she had enough alert brain cells to be careful with sitting upright, or she might accidentally squash the girl who woke her.
“Nicole, please wake up. There are some thieves armed with swords stealing our resources. Please, stop them.” It was the girl who tossed the fruit in her mouth earlier.


Nicole forced herself up, but she felt drowsiness drag her down like an anchor. Instead of succumbing to it, she fought it and stood up. The pubescent girl was in awe of her unreachable height. She had to crane her neck just to see her tired face.


“Lead me to them.” Even from a distance, her voice boomed.


The girl wasted no time and ran to where the thievery was taking place. Nicole had to walk slower than usual for the human girl to stay ahead with her running. She quickly knelt down and picked her up the moment she heard the chaos. She turned around and placed the frail girl behind her, keeping her out of harm’s way. She had already heard the yells and clashes of metal arms. With unrestricted walking speed, she made it there just on time to see a man in a dark cloak take out one of the five thieves.
The robbers dropped on their backs upon seeing her, and pushed themselves away from her imposing figure.


“I-I thought she was asleep!” One of them shouted. Eyes bulging in fear of the giantess.


“She was the last time I saw her!”


While they were severely affected by fright, the man who stood out from them seized his chance to take another out with a kick to the head.


The remaining three conscious men recovered from their fear, they dropped their swords and started to make their escape.


Nicole, with her long strides, caught up to them in no time. She kicked one of them, hurtling him several meters rolling on the pathway.


The other thief started to run the opposite direction. He slipped between her legs, but Nicole made his plan backfire by dropping on her butt.


The man’s yell was muffled by truck-sized globes of flesh. He was coincidentally trapped in her asshole, which evaded him a quick and painless death. The black fabric crashed on him with enough force that it broke some limbs, making him cry out in pain. The smell of dried shit and cum invaded the thief’s nostrils, plus the feminine scent of her sex. She felt him squirm, which tickled her anus, making her giggle quietly. She shifted on her seat, her right butt cheek now like a massive wrecking ball falling down on him. Her immeasurable weight mashed him instantaneously, leaving only a puddle of gore. He certainly had a much sexier death compared to most of Nicole’s victims who died by her feet. She felt warm liquid ooze up to her ass, which disgusted her a bit.


The only one left without any grievous injuries was knocked down by the shockwave. He was struggling to get up, when Nicole pinched him with two fingers, earning a yelp. She tore his clothes off, then lifted him above her maw. His pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears as the guardian let him fall to his stale doom. She whipped him around with her tongue. He tried to fight back, but the wet muscle easily overpowered him. It pinned him to her molars, informing him of how he will die. He yelled again, hoping that she will take pity on him. Swallowing her saliva as he pleaded was inevitable, and no matter how much he pushed it away, he only made it worse.


Nicole chomped once, and the man’s bones were pulverized. His blood mixed with her spit. She chewed a little more, grinding the man into nothingness. After she got bored with his taste, she swallowed.


Nicole rose, and patted her butt, which had some limbs stuck to it. She glanced at her hand, and saw blood. She would now have to make the villagers give her another towel bath.


She walked to where the man she kicked landed. The thief had a pool of blood beside him, and immobile. His body was heavily decorated with wounds. Judging from his position, it’s safe to assume that the blood came from his head. With the amount of it on the ground, he was most likely dead.
Nicole placed her foot on top of him, before using her full weight to ensure his demise. Blood seeped between her toes, and the warm liquid coated her foot.


With the thieves dealt with, she turned and locked eyes with the one that got away from her earlier.
Eclipse was clutching his stomach, while staring back at her. They both possessed an unreadable expression, and even the all-powerful giantess had no idea what was going to happen next.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter is made to further explore Nicole’s personality. But rest assured, Eclipse and Nicole will have a juicy interaction in the next chapter. I’d like to know what you think of the story so far, so if you have time, please let me know.