- Text Size +

Clip remained pressed against her warm, wet pussy. Her cold shower temporarily washed away her body heat, which made it less effective in warming the wet human up. But inside her sex, it was warm and comfortable, with his constant arousal as the only drawback, until he heard the dam about to break.

 

Clip could hear her urine violently flowing, and the weak smell was making his heart quicken to a dangerous pace. Urine was sterile, and interaction with oxygen was needed to produce a foul odor, so for him to be able to catch its scent, it must be upon him. The fact that it’s pitch black didn’t make matters easier for him.

 

Clip repeatedly hammered his owner’s labia, hoping to wake her up. As much as he enjoyed the warmth it provided, he was nowhere near willing to pay the price for it. He could feel her muscles tense up as they try to hold her piss, but she must’ve been holding it for so long that the liquid was still grumbling. With each pound, he felt his chances get slimmer and slimmer. The sound was now intensifying, and so did his anxiety.

 

Clip didn’t care about his life, but he can’t die now, or Nicole might not fulfill her promise. He had to live, not for himself, but for the people that would suffer if he died.

 

“Nicole!” Clip shouted before he took in as much air as he can, just in time before a torrent of warm liquid blasted him. The impact was stronger than a big man’s punch, and he heard his ribs make cracking sounds. He could only hope that they weren’t grievous fractures. She wasn’t kidding when she said her bladder was suffering.

 

Relief was the only thing the giantess felt when she let the floodgates open. Nicole was so tired that she unknowingly peed while sleeping. When the relief she felt grew stronger at such a quick rate, her slumber was disturbed. The warm, tingling sensation she felt crawling around her thigh and pussy, combined with her extreme relief made her stir.

 

Clip had his hands held out in front of his face, shielding it from the unbelievably forceful gush. But no matter what he did, the fetid urine still exploded on his face. It was very warm, almost burning him since he was below the normal temperature just moments ago.

 

Not drinking enough water caused Nicole’s urine to be more acidic than usual, and Clip was the one enduring her punishment because of it. The yellow liquid was nibbling at his flesh, with the pain gradually increasing. He was also naked except for his boxers, which offered very little protection against the corrosive assault.

 

Nicole was already close to regaining control over her body, but she was still unaware that she was peeing. She wasn’t even aware that her pet was about to drown from the gallons of liquid she was expelling with such force.

 

Clip’s lungs started to burn from the lack of oxygen. He started to grunt and groan from the pain that was tormenting his internal organs. He was experiencing pain like never before. This was much worse than how nauseated he was due to the effects of eating unsanitary food that were Nicole’s toe jam. 

 

He began to feel lightheaded. He knew he that he would either die or pass out soon, so in one last attempt to live. He inhaled.

 

Her pee entered his nostrils, and a pain as sharp as a dagger stabbed his brain. Clip yelled in agony, but ended up only gurgling her piss in the process. The taste of her urine reminded him of bitter medicine, except that the medicine had no intentions of drowning him, and was only bitter. Hers had other flavors that he had no time to discover what. Clip thought he could make it out, but he didn’t have enough time to find out that he was mistaken.

 

Nicole, now fully awake, pushed herself up with her hands. She knew she peed in her sleep, and as embarrassing as it was, she was glad that the bursting pain in her bladder was gone. She looked down to see the gigantic mess she made. Her eyes bulged out in shock when she saw trickles from her pussy drop and explode on an unconscious human’s chest that was lying on a large pool of pee.

 

She hurriedly turned to pick Clip up. His body was dripping with her urine, and as she held him, the vile liquid also fell from her fingers.

 

Nicole ignored the smell of her urine, and shook Clip. She wasn’t gentle with the shaking, but she couldn’t overcome her worry, panic and guilt.

 

“Clip! Clip! Please! Wake up! Eclipse!” Nicole loudly yelled. Her jaw muscles tensed in concern.

 

Nicole fell on her knees, which made a splash as they landed on the dark yellow pool.

 

She had already given up, when Clip suddenly coughed out her piss.

 

Nicole smiled in relief to see that he was still alive. Clip kept on coughing, occasionally letting the unwelcome liquid out. This reminded her of when Clip was coughing out her dirt, but his fits were less intense. But she was more worried this time than before, since dying was a lot more probable.

 

Clip inertly opened his eyes. Seeing the guilty look on Nicole’s face made him feel a little better. He was her pet, but even dogs can get mad at their owners.

 

“C-Clip …” Nicole uncertainly said. “A-are you alright?” She bit her lower lip, embarrassed at how she almost killed him in such a way.

 

Clip stared at her incredulously. “I don’t know. I’ve never been peed on by a giant before.”

 

Nicole pressed him against her chest, uncaring even if she would get urine on herself. Clip could feel and hear her heartbeat. It was beating faster than normal, he surmised. Thinking of how worried she must’ve been helped him recover from the traumatic experience.

 

“I’m really sorry, Clip. I didn’t mean to do that.” Nicole sincerely apologized. 

 

“It’s fine.” Clip said, and it was. He had already forgiven her. He didn’t know why he did it so soon, but he did.

 

Nicole was silent for a moment, before sheepishly asking. “Do you want a bath?”

 

It took all of his willpower not to yell. “Are you insane? Did you forget that it’s because if that ice-cold water that you needed to cuddle me? And that resulted in me almost drowning in your pee.”

 

Nicole frowned at his first sentence, but let it slide since she was at fault. “I’ll warm it up inside my mouth, then spit it out on you. That’s less disgusting than my pee.”

 

Clip looked uncertain, so Nicole decided for him. She picked him up, and walked towards the stream. She was very careful with him. She didn’t want to cause him more harm than she already did. She placed him back down at a safe distance from the stream. Clip watched as her already massive cheeks expand as she took in water. She let it stay in her mouth for a few seconds, before gently squirting it at him.

 

Clip remained still as Nicole showered him. She would rub her big, yet slender fingers around him. The water was slimier than normal, probably mixed up with her spit, but he preferred that over her urine any day. He could feel her concern and care for him radiate from her actions. Clip was glad that they were on better terms now, she was so different from what he thought she was. And she was different in a good way.

 

Nicole finished bathing him for quite some time now, but she still kept on spewing water at him purely for both their amusement. If he didn’t enjoy it, she would’ve stopped the moment she was done since she was still feeling guilty over the peeing incident. However, Clip enjoyed it too because he felt dirty. Back at the mountain ranges, Nicole rubbed her dusty foot on him. Then when they got together, she used him to scrub her almost black-from-dirt feet, not to mention how she used him to remove her toe jam. Plus, he also enjoyed seeing the gleeful look on Nicole’s face whenever she spits on him, as humiliating as it sounds.

 

“Thanks for caring,” he voiced out his thoughts.

 

Nicole smiled at his words. “It was my fault to begin with. I’m sorry for almost killing you. I didn’t mean it when I threatened to pee on you.” Her baby blues showed nothing but regret and sincerity.

 

“As I said before, it’s fine. Thanks for the bath, your saliva is ten times better than your urine is. Trust me, it is.”

 

Nicole chuckled as she lowered her face to his level, then let her pinkish lips brush against his face. They were still moist and smooth from being in contact with water, and it felt good.

 

“Are you planning on kissing me or something?” Clip churlishly asked.

 

He felt her lips curve, before she stood up again, reminding him that he is literally at the level of her feet … or a little past her ankle.

 

“I’ll just take a short shower. Go to the corner and wait for me. I’ll warm you up again afterwards.” Nicole ordered as her foot made a sizeable splash in the stream. She walked to the waterfall, and once again let the water course through her to get rid of any unwanted stuff clinging on her body.

 

Clip hobbled to the wall, still not at his peak from losing consciousness. He slumped against the cold, wet surface of a rock. He gazed to the giantess barely hidden by the small waterfall. He wasn’t used to seeing naked girls, but Nicole was so casual about it that he let it go. She was attractive, even he knew that. She was also playful and loved to tease, and as humiliating as her teasing can be, they’re usually harmless unless it’s meant to be a punishment.

 

Nicole finished bathing. She went to where she left her clothes, before proceeding to where Clip was. She put her two-piece clothing on, before transferring Clip to her chest. She carefully put the few remaining fruits, that she took out before her shower, back in the cups. She sat and leaned against the wall, while her human was lying on the skin not covered by her bra.

 

“Comfy?” Nicole asked.

 

“Very,”

 

They stayed like this for as long as it took for everything the life-threatening waters did to him to fade. But while they waited, they decided to chat.

 

“What’s your take on giants?” Nicole asked the sensitive topic out of nowhere, not bothering to smooth its way in even a little.

 

“My take? What do you mean?” Clip looked up at Nicole, only to spot her staring at the horizon. He knew what she meant, he just didn’t want to answer her question.

 

“Giants,” she said. “When you hear that word, what’s the first thing that comes to mind.”

 

Clip felt uneasy telling her his opinion on giants, she was one after all. As if sensing his hesitation, Nicole added. “It won’t change anything between us. And I promise not to crush you.”

 

Clip was slightly relieved, but he knew that even if she didn’t act out what she would feel about his view, she would hate him internally. Or perhaps hate was a strong word.

 

“Domination and death,” he decided to be blunt and honest. “Giants conquer villages and kingdoms, and they also kill for their amusement. I have never seen one before you, at least none that I could remember. I heard tales of them, but they did nothing other than make humans fear and despise them.”

 

Clip paused to stare at Nicole’s reaction, which was blank. He inaudibly gulped, she wasn’t mad, but being emotionless was much worse.

 

“But you changed that.” He said that sparked curiosity in Nicole’s empty expression. “You saved the village from the thieves, and you were concerned about Heather’s welfare that’s why you instructed her to stay away from me. You care about those who serve you, like a queen cares for her servants. And now, you even saved me several times, given that you caused most of the accidents that nearly claimed my life.”

 

“It was an accident when I peed on you!” She defensively said. Her voice made Clip wince from pain, especially at this distance.

 

Clip chuckled at her defensiveness. “I know, but making me eat the dirt between your toes that gave me a stomachache so bad I nearly drowned in the lake wasn’t.”

 

“I-I …” Nicole bit her lower lip, which Clip found cute. “Y-you disobeyed me!” She uncomfortably said.

 

Clip was now laughing at how she made her uncomfortable just by reminding her of how she tortured him. A weak, yet painful squeeze made him stop.

 

“Laugh at me again, and I will laugh as hard as I can while you’re in my mouth. Let’s see if you can still hear after that.” She threatened.

 

Clip toned down to a few chuckles, before finally stopping. “Sorry, but it’s true, you changed the way I see giants. You’re different, in a way that’s really good.”

 

Nicole blushed lightly, before rubbing Clip’s bare back with her index finger. “You did the same with me. I always thought humans are these frail and cowardly creatures that would do everything to keep themselves alive. Almost all of the people I temporarily enslaved only gave in when I threatened them with death. But you even sought for death when we first met. Over time, I discovered that not all humans are weak and selfish, some are weak and heroic.” Nicole grinned at her subtle teasing.

 

“Compared to you, I am admittedly weak, but I enjoyed the heroic part.” Clip smirked, which Nicole returned.

 

“It’s getting late, we should get going if we want to reach the peak before nightfall.” Nicole announced as she put Clip on the ground.

 

She took his clothes, which were still wet, and expelled hot, humid air from her mouth. She clasped her hands, trying to warm the cloak, pants and shoes enough for Clip to wear. She did it again, and closed her hands around it, letting the heat trapped inside dry his clothing faster. After the sixth repetition, she handed the semi-dry clothing to Clip, who wasted no time in putting them on to avoid the bitter cold.

 

Clip caught a whiff of the scent that hung on his clothes, the smell of Nicole’s mouth. It wasn’t that bad since she ate and drank, lessening the smell. He decided not to say anything, since she did a kind gesture in drying his clothes for him.

 

“It’s going to get colder at the top, and your clothes aren’t that dry yet. So, you’ll be staying between my breasts for the time being.” Nicole said as she picked him up, and inserted his legs into her cleavage. She put him in deeper than usual so it would be warmer, but not so much as to hurt him.

 

Without another word, Nicole set off for the last hike.

 

The terrain to the top had less dust and more water. The ground was constantly wet from the water seeping out of the cracks adorning the walls, giving it a darker color. Clip had a decent view inside her bust, and he could see the scenery in front of them clearly. But if he were to look sideways, all he would see is the pair of mounds of flesh surrounding him.

 

The strong shakes that came with each step prevented him from falling asleep, but he was thankful for it since he wanted to see the sights.

 

Clip, for the first time in a long time, felt relaxed. And it was all thanks to Nicole. He lost his freedom by agreeing to be her pet, but he never felt more free. His life no longer belonged to him, yet he never felt more alive. Nicole, in some sick and twisted way, gave him a life by taking it away. And he had never been more thankful.

 

He really needed a therapist.

 

**********

 

Nicole finally reached the peak where the temperature was below 0°. The ground was covered in white snow, and the rare occasion that giants feel cold has happened. It was already sunset when they got up. It took them longer to arrive than expected.

 

Nicole was disappointed with the result of her strenuous trek. The time she spent taking care of Clip consumed much of their time, but she didn’t regret it. She would not let any astronomical landmark get in the way of Clip’s health. Since it was already close to nightfall, they would have to spend the night here. They couldn’t possibly skip seeing the sights that can’t be duplicated by any other landform.

 

Despite the unexpectedly unwell results, Nicole was still bursting with excitement. She jogged to the edge of the plateau, her feet leaving deep and big footprints on the snow. She sat down, and her legs swung back and forth as she grinningly took in the scenery laid down before her. She adjusted Clip’s positioning so he could have a better view of the surroundings.

 

The orange glow cast by the setting sun gave the clouds a fiery look, making them seem like rolling flames that roam the skies. The mountain range she plowed through just days ago now looked like a trail of ants. Her gaze landed on the horizon, which she swore was more magnificent than it was earlier when she was at the waterfall.

 

Clip got bored of the view in front of him sooner than Nicole, that is if she will ever get bored of it. He then looked at another beautiful scenery. Clip craned his neck to look at her joyous face. He had a difficult time seeing her face with his position, but he just let his imaginations fill up the portions of her face that were invisible to him.

 

Clip unknowingly smiled at Nicole’s infectious cheerfulness. She was so happy at the moment that even Clip felt happy just being around her. He was clueless as to how long he had been gawking at her face, until his stiff neck told him.

 

Nicole watched in a trance-like state as the massive ball of fire get swallowed by the limitless horizon. With the fiery theme gone, the stars and moon’s melancholic glow replaced it.

 

The silver light the moon provided helped Nicole find a good spot to settle in for the evening. She found a boulder that was even larger than her standing near the cliff. Still high from witnessing the glorious sunset, she was all smiles as she used it as shelter against the blizzard.

 

Nicole took him out of her breasts, and laid him near her neck, where her body heat was more palpable. Her back was pressed against the cool surface of the rock, while Clip nestled on her warm neck.

 

Nicole felt a little chilly, while Clip was outright shivering. The tired giantess fell asleep so soon that she didn’t notice her pet was suffering from the harsh coldness. Even the warmth her neck offered couldn’t negate the superior cold.

 

Clip tried to brush off the coldness that was bothering him indefinitely. His clothing has dried, but it was ineffective in keeping him warm at these levels. He tried manipulating his cloak to function as a blanket, but it didn’t do much to keep the cold out.

 

Clip fought against the cold for at least an hour, before Nicole woke up from his erratic movements.

 

“S-sorry, Nicole, I-I didn't mean to disturb y-you.” He stuttered. Not from fear, but from the extreme temperature.

 

“Idiot,” she muttered.

 

Nicole drowsily grabbed him. She was still sleepy, and Clip felt some pain as she turned and placed him between her and the boulder.

 

With the boulder acting as a wall to block the cold, and her body radiating heat, Clip felt the much needed comfort for him to sleep.  She pulled him closer to her chest, where he could hear the rhytmic beating of her heart.

 

“Next time, wake me up when you’re cold. It took great effort to take care of you, and you’re just going to let yourself die from the cold?” Nicole scolded. Her eyes were squinting from the throbbing pain, having her sleep interrupted didn’t sit well with them.

 

“S-sorry, it won’t happen a-again.” Clip felt weird apologizing for what he did. He was apologizing because he allowed himself to suffer from the cold, and not because he wronged her. But it still made him warm on the inside when he felt her concern.

 

“It better not, now go to sleep.” Nicole commanded.

 

Nicole wrapped her arm around Clip, like a child hugging a doll, except she made sure he was lying on even ground so he could sleep comfortably. Clip only watched as she closed her eyes. He felt warm on the inside, and this happened in the coldest place he’s ever been. He didn’t know why, all he knew that every moment he spent with Nicole was changing his life in more ways than one.

 

**********

 

Nicole, being the early bird that she is, woke up ahead of the sleeping human. She was still hugging him with one arm that made him seem small in comparison. She indolently rose and stretched, a yawn escaping her in the process. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and lied down again beside the still sleeping Clip.

 

“What a deep sleeper.” Nicole muttered. All the tremors she made when she moved, and Clip did nothing more than turn on his back.

 

Nicole took this as an opportunity to inspect him. His hood had been unused ever since she knocked him out with a kick back at the village. He certainly looked more mysterious with it on, but she’s not going to permit him to wear it around her. She won’t be able to tell his expression that way, and she always wants to know what he’s feeling.

 

Clip rolled over, before he stretched and opened one eye. Nicole’s blue eyes greeted him, along with her toothy smile that flaunted her pearly whites.

 

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” Nicole beamed. “Did you sleep well?”

 

“Yes, thanks for not letting me freeze to death.” Clip replied while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Perks of being my pet.” She told him. “I want to stay at the plateau a little longer, it’s fine by you, yes?”

 

“Does what I say count?” Clip asked.

 

Nicole smirked. “Nope, but it’d be wise of you to agree with me anyway.”

 

Clip chuckled at her response, and nodded, making Nicole smile.

 

“Cool,” Nicole said while unhooking her bra. “Now, it’s time for breakfast.”

 

Clip looked away, trying to respect her womanhood and privacy. But Nicole was making it hard for him. “No need to look away. Another perk of being my pet is that I don’t mind you staring. Just don’t do sexual things with them without my permission.”

 

“Why are you so casual with being seen naked?” Clip curiously inquired. He was no longer avoiding her body, or at least not obviously anymore.

 

“Most giants are naked. It’s in our nature. Only a select few wear clothes. It’s not easy for humans to sew clothing larger than their house.” Nicole explained. “That’s why all I’m wearing are panties and bras.”

 

Clip glanced at her black garments briefly, before directing his gaze to the fruits scattered on the snowy ground when Nicole turned her cups upsidedown.

 

“I wonder how many died while measuring you.” Clip teased.

 

“No one did. I respect the humans in my home village more than the others. Just a few broken bones here and there, that’s all.” Nicole said before she narrowed her eyes at him. “Teasing the giantess are we?” She said with a malicious smile.

 

Clip felt his mouth go dry, and quickly sat down, hoping to evade whatever it is she had planned in retaliation for his teasing. 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m still feeling the guilt of drowning you. So, I’ll forgive you.” She said, which relaxed Clip’s nerves.

 

Nicole realized that her chest was sticky, and had an unpleasant smell now that her bra was off. She recalled that some of the fruits she collected burst before the hike even began. Making Clip lick them came to her mind, but he was still recovering and the juices were most likely rotten now. She smiled when she remembered the lake. She would just have Clip clean them. He should probably be strong enough to work by that time.

 

Nicole began to eat the rotten fruits. She was still wet when she wore her brassiere, and the heightened humidity made the fruits rot faster than they did before. Clip had his hands on a completely rotten apple. Just as he was about to chow down, a slobbery tongue lapped at him, snatching the fruit away. 

 

Clip, soaked in spit, peered at Nicole. “What was that for?”

 

She just smiled mockingly innocent. “I only did that to protect you. I don’t want you eating rotten things and getting another stomachache. Just eat the fresh ones, or the freshest ones you can find. I have a stronger belly that can handle rotten food, you don’t.”

 

Clip felt some embers make him feel warm and comfy inside his heart. He didn’t like being licked, especially by a giantess whom he already witnessed eat a man, but he never felt so cared far before. He was used to protecting others as a vigilante, so he didn’t know being protected could make him feel better than hearing a sincere thank you out of someone he rescued.

 

“Thanks, Nicole.” He just had to say it. He wouldn’t feel fine if he didn’t.

 

“I’ve been hearing a lot of thanks from you recently.” Nicole pointed out.

 

“Well, you deserve every single one of them.” Clip told her. His dark brown eyes that are usually devoid of emotion, now filled to the brim with sincerity.

 

Nicole’s white cheeks became slightly red, before she let her dirty blonde hair fall to hide her blush. “Just eat.” She ordered while trying to hide the giddiness. She was still just a 16 year old girl after all. She put her bra back on so she wouldn’t forget and leave it behind once they leave.

 

Clip would spend long periods of time searching for an edible fruit, while Nicole would scarf down every spoiled fruit she could find. Every so often, she would spot and hand him a fruit that was noticeably fresher than the others. After several minutes, the icy carpet created by the falling snow was clear of fruits, most eaten by Nicole since they already rotted.

 

“That’s all we had left. We’ll have to endure our hunger on the way down.” Nicole said. “Then again, I have a pet that I could always eat.” She licked her lips. Clip only shudder as he imagined how he could possibly die.

 

“You’re only teasing me, right?” Clip asked with a half-scared expression.

 

“Maybe, I didn’t get a good taste earlier since I focused on stealing the fruit. Hmm …”

 

Without warning, she brought her tongue out, and pinned Clip down with a finger.

 

“Nicole! What are you doing?” Clip yelled in panic. Just when he wanted to survive, he was almost killed several times. He would curse his luck if Nicole didn’t gobble him up.

 

All he could do was watch as the giant tongue slowly descended. She was teasing him even until now. Clip felt the tip of her tongue caress his cheek, leaving a trail of gooey spit. “Mmm …” Nicole moaned in pleasure. “You taste good, even better than most humans.”

 

“Nicole, just promise me you’ll still save my kingdom even if you eat me, ok?”

 

“No,” she breathily said with her tongue out, engulfing him with her breath.

 

“But you pro-” He was cut off by the lapping of her tongue, getting some of her saliva into his mouth. Nicole continued to molest her pet with her tongue, savoring his unique flavor. He could feel every detail of the pink flesh, and he could smell it.

 

Clip, enraged by her answer, began to push her tongue away. He poured effort into it, but he was outmatched by the muscle. She licked his entire body in a single lap, which made him shudder when a brisk wind blew.

 

Nicole, finally satisfied, pulled away. She observed the drenched human before her, and noticed that his eyes were no longer gazing at her with warmth. “You promised me.” He uttered through clenched teeth. His roused anger could be felt even by something far larger than him. “I give myself to you, in exchange for you ending Blood’s reign.”

 

“And the deal is still the same, except I won’t do it if you die. So, do your best to keep yourself healthy at all times. I won’t kill you unless you infuriate me beyond my limit.” Nicole told him casually.

 

Clip quickly calmed down, looking away with closed eyes as he did.

 

“I don’t break my promises without any valid reason, so you don’t have to worry about that. Am I understood?”

 

“Yes, Nicole, I understand.”

 

“Good,” Nicole then sighed, and with all the sarcasm she could muster. “Thanks for ruining the mood.”

 

“Want me to set it back in?” Clip asked with a smile. He actually had no idea how. He just wanted to bring back the smile on her face.

 

“I do. I suppose you have a brilliant idea how to do that.” She said with her sarcasm still present.

 

Clip made use of his quick-thinking, and said. “You can always just watch the view again. It lit up your face last afternoon even if you were frustrated at first.”

 

Nicole smiled. “Yeah, ok then, let’s go.” She lifted him with one hand. She had been carrying him around for quite some time now that she learned how to carry him with minimal pain. She didn’t have the patience to be gentle all the time, but she would manage if he’s not in perfect condition.

 

Sitting on a different spot this time, Nicole watched as the bright daylight light up the ground below, just like what it was doing to her face. The rich and dense forests now just like a pebble in size. The thin clouds seemingly vanished and reappeared out of nowhere caused by the distance between her and the white fluffs.

 

“The mood back?” He asked her. He had the same smile he wore yesterday.

 

“Yep,” a sly grin crept up to her face. “But you know what would make my mood even better?”

 

“What?” Clip played along with an excited smile. He was quite pleased with he was able to change her mood back to the way it was before.

 

Nicole slid her legs away from the cliff, and towards Clip. With a confident smile, she scrunched all ten of her toes in front of him, wrinkling the skin at the same time. Her feet were back to their normal white color, thanks to the snow that partially melted beneath her feet that served to wash off the very little dirt she had accumulated back at the damp path. With her feet positioned vertically, they dwarfed the human, but only by a foot or so. He was not expecting to see her feet so clean, since he was used to their darker, and more cruel version. But still, he appreciated the fact that they’re clean. She didn’t have to tell him what would make her happier, he already knew what she wanted him to do.

 

“Worship my feet.”