- Text Size +

Eclipse was being choked by his cloak as Nicole dangled him. His hands fumbled around his neck in an attempt to avoid dying from suffocation.

 

Nicole only realized that she was slowly killing her pet after she saw his face change in color. She quickly opened her free hand to let him rest on the palm.

 

“Sorry, got carried away.” She stated, not sounding sorry at all.

 

Eclipse just ignored her, and tried to refill his lungs with oxygen. He was once again back at the comforting warmth of her palm.

 

“So, I think Eclipse is such a mouthful. I plan to give you another name, what do you want to be called. Pet or slave?” She mocked.

 

Eclipse completely ignored her, which she didn’t take lightly. Nicole clenched her fist, having the pressure fill his body with shooting pain. He was enveloped by her fingers, and his sight was consumed by her. He struggled to break free, but to no avail.

 

She was squeezing hard enough to hurt him, but not reaching the fatal levels. She smirked when she heard him groan in pain, she noticed from before that he wasn’t very vocal. So for him to make a sound, he must be in serious pain.

 

When Nicole thought he had enough, she released him from her grip. “When I talk, you respond.” She dictated.

 

Eclipse still refused to say anything, and he barely felt Nicole’s glare that was boring into him.

 

Nicole wanted so badly to squeeze him to death with her fingers, but she decided to just heave a sigh, and shoved him back between her breasts.

 

“Stubborn, human.” She muttered.

 

Eclipse was once again swallowed by her enormous breasts that were swimming in sweat. Whenever she took a step, her boobs would jiggle slightly, the jiggling wouldn’t be that noticeable to someone her size, but to a human stuck in them, it was his entire world. He would feel them squish him lightly as they moved. It was still spring, but they were only days away before summer took over completely.

 

Nicole preemptively planned this. She was going to hike the mountain during summer, where the deathly snowstorm at the top was less violent. Even in the middle of summer it still snowed on top. The mountain was indeed a strange one.

 

Nicole continued her walk towards the foot of the mountain, where a large number of fruit-bearing trees were present to keep her stomach company.

 

She would’ve killed her human pet if he were any other human, but he was special in his own way. He was an outlaw, but he saved a stranger without regard for his own life. He didn’t let fear consume him when they first met. He was different, and she wanted him for that.

 

Nicole breathed out a sigh of relief when she felt the grasses flatten beneath her weight. She finally made it to the sanctuary, the last one she would have, before the dangerous journey to the peak would begin.

 

Nicole ventured deeper into the woods, where a vast lake was located. The clean, sparkling waters reflected the light from the noon sun, giving it a faint yellow color.

 

Nicole inhaled the fresh scent of nature as she snuggled close to a boulder that was big enough for her to lean on while seated. She felt the barely visible grass lick at her sole as she sprawled her legs.

 

She once again let her pet out of his hot and fleshy cage. Eclipse was a bit disoriented from being shook repeatedly by her steps. He fell on the grass, his head still spinning.

 

“Have you learned to be more obedient now?” Nicole asked with a casual expression.

 

Just like before, he paid her no heed. Nicole gritted her teeth in annoyance. In return for his rudeness, she decided to toy with him.

 

Her truck of a foot scraped against the ground, kicking up soil as she did so. The moment the side of her foot struck him, he was thrown into the air.

 

He landed with a thud, but he had a better landing this time around. He was about to rise, when a heavy sole fell on his back. He thought his spine would snap. He managed to tilt his head just enough to spot his owner’s nonchalant expression.

 

He tried to get up again, but the weight of her left foot kept him pinned. Things stayed like this for a while, before he felt a rubbing sensation on his now sore back.

 

Eclipse groaned, knowing that Nicole was using his cloak to clean her foot.

 

The weight pressed on his back was suddenly gone, but before he could relish in the pain relief. He was lifted into the air by a strong hand.

 

Nicole didn’t say a word about his punishment. The only warning Eclipse got was the growing size of the dirty underside of her foot as he was pulled closer to it. He felt the rough surface of dirt slash at his face and hands, the only body parts not covered by his clothes.

 

Nicole was lavishly enjoying using her slave as a wash cloth. She intentionally pushed his face in deeper with a finger. The feeling of dominating someone with her feet made her grin devilishly.

 

Eclipse felt every inch of dirt her foot had to offer. When a soft object was placed at the back of his head, he knew what was coming next. His face scraped against the ball of her foot without any gentleness.

 

Whenever he inhaled, his nose would get blocked by her flesh. He had to resort to breathing through his mouth. And as he did so, the near infinite dirt stuck on them would find their way in.

 

He spat out whatever his mouth stupidly gathered, but more would infiltrate him whenever he did so. Her foot tasted salty from the sweat, but the thick dirt added a bitter-sour flavor. He could feel the structure of her foot’s bones. How her arch was so prominent was practically engraved into his mind.

 

Eclipse finally had a break from her unforgiving underside, but he was now in a much more hellish position.

 

Nicole used his head to remove any muck between her toes. Eclipse felt all his remaining self-worth commit suicide the moment his face collided against a muck the size of his fist.

 

Nicole dug her thumb into his groin, making him cry out in pain. The nasty grime was forced down his throat, the revolting taste making him teary-eyed. With his mouth filled with the mucky substance, he had to force using his nose to breathe. The stench was very similar to when he kissed her foot to free Heather, but now was just a hundred times worse. It was like sweat that dried, then became wet again, and the mass amount of grime didn’t help. The soil combined with her foot sweat produced a new smell altogether, one that was unimaginable. Her flesh was warm and sweaty, and his face was being rubbed against it.

 

Nicole continued to abuse his now muddy and rancid head. She would occasionally hurt him again, so he would open his mouth to groan or yell, and inevitably eat more of her toe jam.

 

After the space between her big and second toe was mostly cleaned, she switched to the next one, and Eclipse underwent the same humiliating torture.

 

Nicole did this process to every one of her crevices, and every one of them was filthier than a toilet bowl not cleaned in centuries.

 

After the last one was done tormenting him, she dropped him on the ground. His face covered in muck that was soaked by her sweat. His cloak was decorated in dirt from her underside, and his hair was sticking out in every direction with her jam acting as a overly sticky gel. He had no idea how much of the stuff he ate, but he knew that he was going to feel sick because of that soon.

 

Even if he was away from her sorry excuse of a foot, he could still smell it like he was still being abused by them. He practically smelled like her foot, especially her toes.

 

Eclipse coughed and coughed, grayish-black liquid ejected from his mouth. He was coughing so violently even Nicole got worried. After a series of continuous coughing, he hurled the same gross bile.

 

He collapsed on the wet ground, where his vomit was. Nicole quickly picked him up, and inspected his body. She didn’t think it would do his body any serious harm if she made him eat her filth. 

 

“Hey, hey, wake up!” Nicole yelled in panic. She thumped her thumb on his chest, like what most people do when they’re trying to resuscitate someone. She didn’t even care about getting her hands dirty, all she cared about now was bringing her pet back to consciousness, even if she was doing it wrong.

 

After the fifth thump, which is a lot stronger than it should’ve been. Eclipse vomited another stream of the dark liquid, time time, there were even solid particles that clearly resembled her toe jam. After he spilled some of the muck, he felt a little better. But he knew that there were tons more inside his stomach, and they were going to get him back later on.

 

He inertly sat upright, or as upright as he could for the time being. He saw that while he emptied some of his stomach’s hazardous contents, he emptied it on Nicole’s palm.

 

Instead of a furious scold, or another humiliating and painful punishment, she just sighed in relief.

 

Nicole stood up, and walked towards the lake. Eclipse felt the rhythmic shaking stop when she knelt down. “Hold your breath.”

 

Nicole dipped him into the water, with Eclipse getting a lungful of musty air not a moment too soon. While underwater, he was continually scrubbed around by her hands. He realized after a while that she was cleaning him like some sort of clothing, but she was a wee bit more gentle, just a wee bit.

 

She focused on his head more than anything else, as it was the one who entered hell and came back. A black cloud made by her filth that was on him billowed below the surface.

 

After a few more seconds of scrubbing, she brought him out, looking a lot cleaner than he was 15 seconds ago. Nicole brought him closer to her nostrils, and she inhaled. For her, it was just a simple inhalation, but for the human, it was as if a tornado was sucking him in.

 

Nicole grimaced and quickly distanced herself from her hand. “Ugh! You reek!”

 

Eclipse just gave her a blank look. Whatever she just smelled right now, was nothing compared to when he was still being scrubbed between her toes.

 

“Join me for a dip?” Nicole asked, but her human only coughed again. She took that as a yes.

 

Still holding Eclipse, she unbuttoned her bra, and let if fall to the grass. Her fast movement made him shut his eyes, he wasn’t that well yet. She pulled her panties down, not caring if her pet could catch a glimpse of her vagina.

 

Eclipse had his eyes closed the whole time, not getting the chance to look at his owner when naked.

 

Nicole approached the water, and she already felt the happiness of skinny dipping when she felt the water part as her feet entered. The same black cloud as a while ago exploded underwater, but this was several times larger, and darker than a while ago.

 

Nicole knew she was polluting the lake with the dirt from her feet, but she didn’t care. It was so large that she would need multiple dips with her feet as dirty as they are now for any noticeable effect.

 

She neared the deeper parts, which were only up to her waist. “Deep enough.” She muttered.

 

Nicole looked at Eclipse, who was still lying on her palm. “Can you swim?”

 

This time, Eclipse answered with a nod. She smiled at the fact that he now answered her.

 

Nicole let Eclipse down, and she watched as he floated on the surface. She was still being gentle with him, she wasn’t sure if he had fully recovered from his fit.

 

Nicole bent her knees, and she submerged her head after taking in more air than Eclipse ever thought possible.

 

Nicole stayed underwater for as long as she can, which is 25 seconds. She may have been a giantess, but they use up large amounts of air as fast as humans do with their smaller lungs.

 

Nicole tried to break her record of 25 seconds, she wasn’t good with holding her breath. She managed to make it to to 23, but she already resurfaced and was gasping for air. A tidal wave would’ve been ashamed of itself by the walloping splash she created when she broke the surface.

 

Her hair was now a shade darker from being wet. They were almost brown now. Droplets of water crawled down her curvaceous form.

 

Nicole scanned the lake for her pet, but he was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Where are you?” Nicole yelled for him to hear.

 

Nicole looked around again, hoping to see a tiny hand asking for help. She thought Eclipse had another one of his fits, and was drowning.

 

“Where are you? Eclipse? I can’t see you!” Nicole shouted again, hoping that he would hear her absurdly loud voice.

 

Nicole started to move around. She lowered her head to get a better view of the water. She was about to lose hope, when she heard weak splashes come from her left.

 

Turning to the direction of the splashes, Nicole spotted Eclipse close to the shore, but something must’ve went wrong since he was splashing water in every direction in an attempt to remain above water.

 

Nicole waded through the water. She saved Eclipse from drowning by lifting him out of the water with an open palm.

 

“Were you trying to escape?” Nicole interrogated with a raised brow. Her voice was cold, but this didn’t seem of faze Eclipse at all.

 

Eclipse didn’t answer her, and just like before, she took that as a yes.

 

Nicole had enough of her stubborn slave, and she was going to end him.

 

She wrapped both hands around him, and was about to crush every one of his bones, when he hurled again.

 

Eclipse spewed more of the liquid mixed with her crevices’ muck. Seeing how much he was suffering, it made her feel slightly guilty. She tried to rationalize that he deserved it for being disobedient and trying to escape. But the sight of how the smelliest and dirtiest dirt that can be found in her body come out of his mouth triumphed in making her feel guilty.

 

Instead of crushing him, she just enclosed him in her hands as she traveled back to land.

 

Nicole gently laid him on the soft grass, before lying down beside him. Eclipse powerlessly turned to gaze at the giantess that saved his life.

 

He felt gratitude well up in his heart, but he also felt something well up in his crotch as he stared at the naked body.

 

Her breasts were large, but not disproportionally large. They were firm too, which he already discovered while he was trapped between them. Her hairless pussy was big enough for him to be shoved in, which would probably not be a very good experience for him. Her long legs were folded, hiding the now white feet that gave him a taste of hell just minutes ago.

 

Nicole knew he was checking her out, and she could see the bulge in his pants. “Like what you see?” She asked smugly.

 

Eclipse just pretended he was too dazed to hear her question, and rolled over to the other side.

 

He felt warm and humid air blast him from behind, which must be her sighing.

 

“You’re making it hard for me not to kill you.” She bluntly said.

 

Eclipse decided to answer this one. “Then don’t discomfort yourself. Kill me.”

 

Nicole gritted her teeth in anger from his continued indifference. She now made her mind up, she was done being kind. She would keep him as her pet, but he would be neglected and left to die from starvation or dehydration, whatever comes first.

 

Nicole plucked him from the ground, and placed him in a worse place. She inserted his body into her asshole, which was still wet from just leaving the lake. Eclipse could only watch as her taut booty swallowed him despite his protests against his new home. She gave him a taste of his own medicine, and ignored him as he suffered inside.

 

She put her bra and panties on. Eclipse knew he was going to have a lot of time to bond with her ass the moment the black fabric shut the way out. The air instantly became warmer, and he knew that his supply of fresh air would soon be filtered by her arse. Even if she was still wet, her clothes would become dry eventually, especially with the hot weather. Plus, she wasn’t that cold, perks of being a giant.

 

Inside, Eclipse was trying to get out. He could smell the scent of her sex from here. The dried shit smell she had before were washed away by the lake, which Eclipse didn’t know he should be thankful for. It was getting hotter by the minute inside, and very moist, which was lake water for the time being. The two globes held him firmly in place, not allowing him to move even his hands.

 

As Nicole walked, she could feel him squirming inside her asscrack. The sensation was tickling her, and she giggled.

 

She was now kneeling before a tree with several ripe fruits. She plucked them out, and ate the red apples. They too were small to fill her up, but that’s why she was happy that there were several trees growing.

 

She ate and ate, until the tree was deprived of any fruits. She then would go to another tree, and gobble up everything edible it had.

 

Whenever Nicole would bent to eat, Eclipse would be drawn deeper into her crack. He was now so deep that he could feel the slime stick itself to him. He had no idea what the slime was made of, but everything inside her ass would probably not be very good for him.

 

It took hours before Nicole was finally full. One-third of all the trees had their fruits eaten by a voracious giantess. She knew that she wouldn’t have this much food when she started her trek, so she decided to store some.

 

She pulled her brassiere open, making full use of its elasticity, and started to fill it up with food. It wasn’t the most appropriate place to store food, but it was all she got.

 

One of the cups were halfway full, when she had to move on to another grove because the current one was out of fruits.

 

Nicole kept this up until both cups were overflowing with grub. She carefully pressed them back against her breasts. She felt some of the fruits burst against her nipples, but at least she still had some to eat, or at least she hoped she did.

 

Nicole gave one last glance at the paradise before starting her trip to the top.

 

**********

 

Nicole was skirting the mountainside that was wide and durable enough for her to walk on. It was a bit dusty, which means her feet were surely dirty again, but she didn’t give it much attention. She would just have to miss seeing her white, soft soles for a while. She was starting to think that this mountain was made exclusively for giants. There was this legend that this used to be far smaller than it was now, but it was still the tallest mountain. The ancient giants thought that the mountain should be, by far, taller than the rest. They started to add rocks to it to make it bigger. The work kept going and going until one day, a giant fell from above. He died the moment he hit the ground, and because of that accident, the task was terminated.

 

Nicole smiled to herself. She was now on the mountain that she only used to hear about from her biological parent. She spent five years with him, shorter by six years than the time she spent with her human folks. But each moment with her father was precious.

 

She wasn’t sure how high up the mountain she was. All she knew was that she’d be paste if she fell. She was already close to the clouds that used to hover above her. 

 

All of a sudden, the sounds of a galloping horse caught her attention. She turned, expecting to see an animal running around. Instead, she saw nothing but the gray floor. Nicole dismissed the idea of a horse so high up in the mountain. She thought that she was so high that she was hearing things.

 

It was already dark. The sun has set hours ago. Even if she was a giantess, she couldn’t survive a fall several times her height. And the mountain was notorious for having already killed several giants who were in over their head to continue at night.

 

Nicole took in her surroundings, trying to find a place where she could sleep without worrying that she would fall if she moved.

 

Much to her surprise, she spotted a cave inside the rocky wall. It must’ve been made by the past giants that climbed up here. And Nicole was grateful to whoever that giant was for giving her this respite.

 

She had to crawl to fit inside the small hole. The giant that made it probably did it in a rush. Nicole was taller than the average giantess, but not by much, so she doubted that she was bigger than the giant who gave her sanctuary for the night.

 

Inside, she noticed that there were extra spaces for her to move around, which means she won’t be like a statue when she slept. The only downside was that she had to remain on her knees or else her head would hit the ceiling.

 

Nicole was about to settle down, when she remembered about the man inside her tush.

 

She pulled her panties open, then fumbled with her hand inside her butthole, looking for her captive. She didn’t feel any movement since the sun set, and that was hours ago!

 

Nicole briefly wondered if he was dead, but she wouldn’t mind anyway. She lost any affinity she had for him the moment he started to act stubborn.

 

She pulled out a human covered in mucus from her ass, and she let her panties snap back into place as she placed her pet in front of her.

 

Eclipse was motionless, and he wasn’t showing any signs of still being alive. Nicole sighed, she thought he would last longer.

 

She was about to just throw him off a cliff, when he immediately jumped to his feet. Nicole recoiled, startled by his sudden movement.

 

Eclipse produced a crossbow from his back, which she didn’t know he had on him, and aimed it at her head.

 

Nicole’s breathing increased in speed and intensity. She didn’t know whether it was anger, shock or sadness that caused her quickened breathing. She just couldn’t believe that he would point the crossbow at her, not after she rescued him earlier back at the lake.

 

Before she could react, Eclipse lowered his aim and pulled the trigger.