- Text Size +
Her tight hug knocked the wind out of me for a brief moment but I quickly came to. Immersed in her grip, she slowly lifted me up to her mouth and gently kissed my forehead. I felt a tingle throughout my spine and my dick stood straight up but I tried to maintain my composure. I shoved it underneath my waistband as she lowered me down.

She laid me back down on the table and poked my stomach twice, followed by a stroke of my face. The tip of my phallus grazed the inside of her wrist as she touched me, but she seemed unaware. It's also possible, though less likely, that she actually was aware of it but just unfazed.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and get some baby wipes to clean you off with. Just give me one sec, okay sweetheart?"
She walked away for about a minute, and I became overwhelmed with the possibilities of what could happen next. Once she sees my boner and realizes I'm a teenager, she will think I'm a pervert. If I can manage to keep myself unaroused, maybe she won't realize my age, and I can live this lie just a little longer. I tensed up both of my arms, in order to send blood to them, and away from my groin. I finally became flaccid and desperately tried to stay that way until she was done with me.

She came back with her hair tied in a ponytail. I became engulfed in the scent of the perfume she'd just applied. She stood over me with the confidence of a goddess and the embrace of an angel. She looked down at me, her gaze met mine and she smiled warmly. She gently touched my naval and I became aroused again.

"Ok honey, let's get those dirty pants off."
She bent down and began moving her hands toward my waist. Her ponytail fell from her shoulders and hung in front of her. She whipped her hair swiftly, sending her ponytail back behind her head. In that moment, I was captured by her presence. I felt frozen, unable to prevent what was about to ensue. Her hands continued to creep towards me causing my heart to beat out of my chest. The bulge beneath my pants began to rise, and it became apparent that her next move would be my demise. A sense of regret overtook my psyche. I should have been honest with her from the beginning. I should have told her my age, then I wouldn't be in this predicament. I could have been friends with her. Now she is going to hate me and think I'm a pervert. Her fingertips touched the waistband of my shorts and I decided to try to amend the situation.

"WAIT!" I exclaimed.
Taken aback, she excitedly asked, "What's wrong baby?!"
"I'm sorry, it's just... I'm uh, I'm not a baby. I'm fourteen." I said stammering.
"Oh. Well, I already knew that."
"You did?!" I asked, surprised.
"Well, yeah." She said, while chuckling. "I kind of figured it out when I was holding you and you had an erection. I was just waiting for you to tell me yourself."
"Oh man, I'm so sorry Tina. I didn't mean to... it's just... you're so beautif-"
"It's okay sweetheart." she interjected with a touch of my face. "There's no need to feel bad about it. You're a young man, it's only natural."

She paused for a moment and began pointing her index finger at me, mouth agate.
"I did wonder though... do you have a problem controlling your bladder? I mean, you are fourteen."
I debated with myself for a moment. I could accept the embarrassment of her thinking I peed my pants, or I could be honest and tell her that it was actually semen. She wasn't upset about my erection, so maybe she won't be upset about the climax either. I decided to take my chances.
"Well, no." I said. "I don't have a bladder problem. That actually wasn't pee. It was... something else"
"Ohhhh." She said. "Well, don't worry about it. Like I said, it's a natural reaction."
"So you're not mad at me? I asked.
"Awww, baby..." she moaned, while advancing her hands toward my direction. "You've got nothing to worry about, trust me." She winked at me and slid her hands under my armpits. I wasn't sure what the wink meant, at least not just yet.
She held me beneath the cleavage of her bosom and stroked my hair slowly. I found myself between her breasts often lately, and I enjoyed it more each time. It did seem peculiar to me that she knew I was aroused by her breasts, yet still chose to seductively impose them upon me. However, I had no intention of complaining.

"You've been through a lot today baby, just relax. How about we just get you showered up, then I'll cook some food for us." She proposed. She said this while staring, lovingly, into my eyes, with the majority of my body still engulfed between her enormous boobs. I nodded at her proposal. She set me back down on the table and poked my stomach, followed by a slight smirk. She seemed unnaturally comfortable with me.
"Okay so would you prefer to wash up yourself or do you need my help?"
"Well, I'll need some help getting into the shower and I probably can't reach the knob to turn the shower on." I told her.
"How about this, I will just shower with you. This way I can make sure you don't have any trouble. Plus, it will save water, haha." She suggested.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I tried to hide my excitement and respond calmly.
"Uhh yeah, sounds good to me if that's cool with you. Save the water, let's do it." I said.
"Awesome!" She exclaimed. "I promise you'll feel like a new person when I'm done with you." She said with a hint of seduction. I was beginning to think she wasn't just talking about washing the dried cum and sweat off of me...

She carried me into her bathroom and sat me down on her vanity. I could never have prepared for the events that followed. Something about it seemed inherently wrong. But a beautiful amazon stood before me, fulfilling fantasies that I could previously only dream about; and I wasn't going to question any of it.

Tina violently removed her top, ripping off the buttons with one swift jerk, exposing her bra. She undid her ponytail and whipped her hair from side to side. Her giant, half-naked breasts swayed back and forth with the motion of her hair, in a stunning display of intoxicating sexuality.

I began to remove my shorts when she suddenly stopped me. She picked me up with one hand and pinned me against the mirror.

"I'll take care of those for you, baby." She said seductively. She raised her other hand and quickly removed my shorts and underwear, my body still pinned against the mirror.
"Oh wow... you've got a normal-sized penis." She said in a delightfully surprised tone.
"Uh-huh." Was all i was able to mutter, stunned by her sexual advances.
"I'm sorry... it's just I wasn't expecting... you're only 2 feet tall, no offense." She stammered. I couldn't manage to form any words, I was panting heavily.

She placed her left palm directly over me, covering my legs. Her fingers covered my torso, my dick held between the gap of her middle and ring fingers. She held me tightly against the mirror, while slowly moving her face towards me. My dick began to throb with anticipation. She groaned sexually as she moved her lips towards my genitals, slowly opening her mouth. Her lips surrounded my cock and a jolt of pleasure came over me. She gently stroked the underside of my cock with her tongue, while I thrusted in a calculated rhythm. With every stroke, her warm fingers would briefly press deeper into my torso. I was completely satisfied, at the mercy of Tina's sexual prowess. She continued to move her tongue along the length of my phallus, softly but passionately. I silently wished I could stay in this moment forever, but my dick was not going to allow that. I felt like I was about to explode, but she kept going.

"I... I think... I'm... gonna... cum." I said between the thrusts of her mouth. I was barely able to gather the words. She tightened the grip of her palm against me, and slowly slid me out of her mouth. She removed her bra, exposing her giant tits and I finally had the pleasure of witnessing them in their naked glory. Her areolae were perfectly round, sitting prominently at the center of each breast. They appeared natural, yet perfectly symmetrical. Her nipples were fully erect. I stared at the left nipple briefly. I imagined the pleasure of sucking the milk from it, with her palm firmly pinning me against it. Maybe someday, but she had other plans for me today.

She held me directly in front of her chest and she began to make them dance for me. Her nude breasts bounced up and down, rhythmically in a perfect vision of amazonian dominance. They seemed to grow slightly, with each heart-pounding thrust. Each of her breasts was almost the size of my entire body to begin with, but now they both seemed significantly larger than me. I couldn't tell in that moment, if it was just an illusion or if they were really growing; all I knew was that I wanted to be engrossed in them, indefinitely.

Suddenly, she forcibly pressed my body against her left breast. I began to rub my dick against her stiff nipple. I was hypnotized by the wet, squishy texture of her chest. She giggled quietly in response to my satisfaction. I felt her two fingers press against my lower back, just before she pinched my shirt and pulled me from her nipple.

She raised her hand up to her face. I was subjected to her grip, dangling by what remained of my shirt. She blew a gust of wind into my ear and I began to throb violently. She loosened her grip and I fell safely into the endless vastness of her tremendous breasts. I rested atop them for a moment until Tina nudged me between them. She placed her hands on the outside of her breasts and squeezed them, fully concealing my body. After a long squeeze, she suddenly pulled them apart. I instinctively grabbed on to her necklace, my body dangling beneath her cleavage. I felt her strong heartbeat vibrate against my pulsating cock. I observed in awe, as she slammed her tits together one final time, letting out a moan as she finished me.

I became surrounded by the forceful collision of her breasts, and at that exact moment, I unloaded in blissful release. The entirety of her inner breasts, as well as her cleavage, was covered in my semen; but she was unbothered by it. The climax completely drained my energy and my body felt limp. I started to doubt that I could handle a shower with her, exhausted as I already was.

"Haha, aww my poor baby. Is that all it takes to get you off?" She questioned, while slowly peeling my body from her sticky bosom. "I hope you don't need a break because you're not getting one, hehe. This is just the beginning of the fun, my sweet baby!"

I didn't know whether to feel excited or frightened. She was fulfilling my fantasies but was proving to be much more than I could handle. I didn't understand her attraction to me. She seemed to feed off my arousal. The more she turned me on, the more sexual satisfaction she felt. I didn't want to question it too much, peculiar as it was. As long as her breasts stand taller than me, she has control of me. She's unaware of it, but Tina's tits could persuade me to do anything...