- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Looking for partners to edit and review my chapters to juice up the content, feel free to hmu! Also, looking for new friends on phub got loads of videos coming soon :)

With Christmas coming around the corner, my step mother wanted to take my sis and I to my aunts for the holidays. However, that would mean we would need to go through the airport during a pandemic. Although Katelyn and Rachel both thought with proper distancing and wearing masks, they would be fine, I actually did not want to leave as I wanted to stay back and possible be with Linda for Christmas. Linda had been a great experience when she babysat me and I couldn't count the number of times I had released on her soles. "Jack you have to come, you haven't seen your Aunt in years" Katelyn told me as she began packing her suitcase. "But Katelyn, I don't know why I can't just stay back home with Linda. She already agreed to take care of me" I replied while imagining myself next to Linda's soles by a nice fire while sipping on some hot chocolate. "Linda probably has her own plans, lets not bother her anymore" Katelyn responded, finishing her suitcase. "But, but....". I struggled to find words to argue with Katelyn and when it seemed that I had lost the argument, an idea popped to mind. "Since I'm so little, my immune system can be comprimised a lot easier than regular sized folk. I don't think going to an airport is the best idea for me during this time" I responded with a grin on my face as I knew there was no way Katelyn could argue against that. "Hmmm, seems fair. I guess we're driving then" Katelyn said nonchalantly. Defeated I began walking out of her room when I realized that I didn't necessarily have to go "footless" for the holidays. "Wait mom, I have an idea...."

"Are you sure you're going to be fine Jack?" Katelyn asked me. We had arrived at the airport and sure enough it was empty. "It'll be fine mom, it benefits both of us. I don't have to be exposed to the possible virus at the airport and you don't have to pay for three plane tickets" I said to Katelyn. I had realized that I was going to my aunts regardless of what I said, but I figured I could at least go in a form of transportation that I wanted to go in. I had told Katelyn that she could place me in Rachel's shoe so that I would be quarantined in the airport the whole time and that she could sneak me in onto the plane without having to worry about paying for my ticket. After all, I was only two inches, the size of one of my mother's toes. Why would we pay for a plane ticket? "No, no no no way Jack that is way too risky for you, you could get smushed" Katelyn exclaimed. "Mom don't worry about it, since I'm so small I'm actually a lot more durable than the normal person" I told her. I could see that Katelyn was seriously considering this as she was biting her lip and after a minute of heavy debating, she conceded. I gave a mini fist pump while I walked out the door, but before I left her room Katelyn yelled out "Jack, I'm not gunna make Rachel be the one to be responsible for you, you will go in my shoe". Giving her a thumbs up, I walked out without complaint as either way, I would be getting nice and close with someone's feet. 

With Rachel already outside the car and heading into the airport I was on Katelyn's lap in the car waiting for her to act. I could see Katelyn seriously thinking about what she was about to do as she hadn't moved for some time. After some time, she finally moved and grabbed me. "Ok Jack, just don't move around too much down there, I washed my feet nice and clean for you okay so it shouldn't smell to bad. Please be careful" Katelyn said to me. "Of course mom, don't worry about it your feet can't be that bad" I responded jokingly. Sighing, she began lowering me into her black sneakers which she had bought as they had the softest cushion for her soles. As I entered her sneaker, I could read the size 13 on the side of her shoes. I was already anticipating the best ride of my life. As Katelyn began putting her foot into the shoe I yelled out "Wait mom, take of your socks they might make it too hot in here". Hesitating, Katelyn nonetheless peeled off her socks and as I layed back in her toe section of the shoe I felt the shoe shift as her foot entered the shoe. Her toes, almost twitching as if they wanted me underneath them slammed into the toe section with me smushed. Already the temperature had picked up and my erection eagerly popped up waiting for action. As I laid back, I didn't even have to do anything as her toes were already smothering my face. I lapped at her toes without her even knowing as I was so small to her. I could feel Katelyn begin to walk into the airport as with each step she smashed her toes into my face and her soles squishing me further into the sole of the shoe. Although it was dark I could still makeout the outline of each of Katelyn's toes. They were nice and long with some thickness to them. Katelyn had gotten her nails done and the hot pink almost shined in the dark to me. With my hands behind my neck, I sighed in pleasure as I enjoyed the ride in my step mother's shoe.

After about fifty minutes, I realized that Katelyn must have gotten to the security check point as she hadn't really been moving the past ten minutes. I had gotten dry mouth as I spent all my saliva lapping at her toes, removing the lint from each of her toes and making it into a pillow for my head. As I laid there in bliss, I was suddenly catapulted into the very front of the toe section as Katelyn had absentmindly kicked her shoe into the ground without realizing of her passenger. During that kick, I was thrusted into the very end of the toe section and my pants had been ripped off as they had gotten stuck to the cushin of the sole due to the humidity in Katelyn's shoe. With my erection now between Katelyn's toes, I froze as although this would have been a dream, I had to get my pants back on as how could I explain myself being half naked in her shoe. Although Katelyn was dumb, she wasn't that dumb and I recalled a conversation with her about how someone had approached her at the mall asking if she would be down to model for some shoes. Katelyn had told me that she had no idea there was a thing for feet, but now she knew. I didn't want her piecing two and two together with me half naked in her shoe as that would make everything I did in the future sus. I tried squiriming down back to my pants, however the motion caused Linda to remember about her step son down in her shoe. Linda felt Jack moving around in her shoe and thought that Jack was trying to signal something. "Oh my god, he's trying to tell me something. It's too late now though we're almost through the security section I'll just check up on him at the bathroom" Katelyn thought in her head. As Jack kept moving around underneath her feet, Katelyn mistook Jack's movements as a sign of a need for space between her feet. Since Katelyn felt Jack the most underneath her toes she began flexing her toes upwards and downwards so that it would give him space and act as a fan for him. 

Unawaringly, Jack was now caught in a footjob Katelyn was giving to him as a result. Katelyn's mammoth toes which were now going up and down had lodged themselves firmly between Jack's penis. With each motion, Jack's penis was sliding in and out of the toe crevice and after the fifteenth stroke Jack cried out as he released, which he was fighting against the whole time. However, Katelyn didn't stop and kept firmly continuing the motion as she thought it was helping Jack since Jack had stopped moving around. Lifeless, underneath his step mother's toes, Jack was abused for another hour underneath Katelyn's toes as they continued to jack him off. As he looked down to Katelyn's feet he saw the puddles of cum everywhere from between her toes, on top of her foot to now underneath her soles as the cum had rolled downwards. How was Jack going to explain this?

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the longer chapter.