- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you love feet you are in for a treat!!

Hey I'm Jack! Since I was born I was around 2 inches tall. I never knew my real parents, but I was adopted by a well loving family which consisted of a step mom and sister. They were pretty chill with me being 2 inches tall and didn't really care. Ever since I was adopted I had always been fascinated with their feet. Mom had the hottest feet I have ever seen. When I was 8 I remember sneaking into the end of her bed and cuddling with her feet. She would never care or be suspiscious of why I would be down there with her feet as I'd just bullshit and say I was bored or scared of sleeping alone. Since she was a literal giantess to me, I'd often play with her toes and sometimes if I was lucky she would fall asleep wtih me down there and just start playing with me. Most of the time, she'd roll me between her massive soles and on rare instances even give me a mini fj without trying to. At the time I didn't know what was happening so I would just go along. Another instance with Mom was when I just turned 12. She had just gotten back from happy hour with her girlfriends and was on the verge of blacking out. So as she was drunk she saw me on the table eating my cake. She came to me and whispered "Happy birthday little guy. How's the cake?" I responded "It's delicious Mom thanks for the cake." She then proceded to smile and pulled up a chair to the table. "Mommy's little feet have been tired from walking all day. Can you massage them for me little guy?" I was shocked! She had never been this direct with me so I responded back eagerly "yea mom no problem", trying to act cool. I started massaging her size 13 feet which were mountains to me. While I was massaging them I had forgotten to wipe my hands which were covered in cake. Mom noticed that I was getting her soles all dirty with cake and asked my if I could clean them up. As I began to walk to get a napkin she lowered her feet so that they surrounded me. "Sweety, why don't you just lick them? You said the cake was tasty didn't you?" I was pretty much bursting with joy at this point and I ran back and licked all the cake off her soles. With each swipe of my tongue on her soles I could passionately taste her wonderful soles complemented with my birthday cake. Even after I licked all the cake off I still kept on licking her soles. My tongue fell in love with her soft soles and each lick I took gave me another taste of her wrinkles. She quickly fell asleep, so I licked her soles until morning. When she woke up I ran away so that she wouldn't notice. She was a bit hungover and didn't remeber anything from last night, but I heard her mutter why her soles were wet. I walked over and asked her if she wanted me to rub them dry. After she said yes I slowly started wiping them while taking sneaky licks off her soles. This fasination of mine with feet would slowly define my life.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment on what I did wrong as I can use this advice to write better for you guys.