- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Add me on PHub :) (Darkhorse11411). Always down to trade clips lmao

 

As the movie started, I could sense the heat emanating from Linda's massive soles. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as I wanted to so badly jump up and worship her divine soles. It was always weird worshipping my step mother's feet even if we weren't related so with Linda, it felt even more amazing. 15 minutes into the movie, I pretended to stretch my back and act as if my back was sore. Linda took notice of this immediately and asked "Honey you all right down there? I can bring you back to the couch and you can watch the movie from here". "Nah it's fine I can't see from back there, but my back is kinda sore from sitting up" I responded. "Oh...well why don't you lie back on my feet, I'm sure they're big enough for you" Linda laughed out loud. Success! I looked back at her giving her a thankful thumbs up and proceed to her right foot. I laid back and sank back into her soft heel. I immediately was surrounded by her foot's scent and this sparked my erection even further. I could barely maintain my composure as all I wanted to do was just release everything I had in my balls on her feet. As the movie went on all I could do was relish in the contact of my back on her heel. "Hey do you mind if I lay my feet sideways, I kinda wanna lay down on the couch" Linda asked. I once again gave her the thumbs up as I didn't care what she did as long as she had her feet on the table. After giving her the thumbs up she laid down on the couch so that now her soles were sideways on the table giving me access to her entire foot. I too laid down but this time I rested my body into her pillow like soles. I could still see remenants of my cum on her toes which almost made me laugh. As the movie went on, Linda unfortunately was still awake, however I could see that all her attention was on the movie. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I knew it would be risky, but I had to release my sexual frustrations onto her massive soles. Since she had laid her soles together sideways, I could see a gap between her arches just waiting for penetration. I slowly dragged myself upwards closer to her toes so that I could access the gap between her arches. "Hey Linda do you mind turning up the movie?" I asked. Complying she turned up the TV. Now with her attention on the movie and the volume up so that she couldn't hear anything, I rolled over so that my body faced her feet. Instantly, my vision was filled with her soles, writhing with millions of wrinkles yet again almost as if her soles were saying hi to me. As I watched her soles crinkle up with wrinkles, I pulled out my penis from my pants and with my breathe held in, I inserted my penis into the gap between Linda's arches.

As my cock laid rested between the gap of her arches, I didn't bother to move my body in fear that Linda would feel or see me in action. After a minute had gone by I didn't bother to wait anymore and began thrusting my cock between her arches like a madman. Using her sweat as almost a lubricant I made the smallest thrusts between her arches. Despite my small thrusts my cock was in 100% contact with her foot as I was tiny compared to her massive soles. Out of no where, she shifted her left foot which was on top of her right foot upwards so that her heel now laid on her arch. With my cock originally between her arches, my cock was now mashed between her two enourmous soles. I began seeing black spots in my vision as the pain was almost unbearable, yet for some reason I felt great pleasure as my penis became a geyser and shot out loads of cum onto her feet. As I released my load, my cock deflated so that I could now pull out my cock. Drained, I quickly pulled up my pants and gave Linda's heel a kiss as a gesture of thanks and fell asleep on her soles.  I must have slept through the movie as I woke up in my own bed at home. Katelyn, my step mom was downstairs and when I asked her where Linda had gone, Katelyn told me that Linda found me exhausted by her feet after the movie and brought me home so that I could rest. I chuckled as Katelyn had no idea why I was exhausted by Linda's feet and thus my day with Linda and her beautiful, massive feet had gone by. 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review and possible scenarios you would like to see!