- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No Nut November has me some type of way.....

As I removed all clothing from my body, I began walking onto Linda's exposed sole. With each step I took, wrinkles formed on her sole. I could feel the heat emanating off of her beautiful soles and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I threw my face onto her soles, taking in every inch of those gigantic soles. As I smeared my face all over her soles, I could hear a giggle from above. Linda had ticklish soles and with my face wiping all over her soles, she would curl her toes, causing her soles to scrunch and my face to be trapped within her wrinkles. I started lapping at her soles like a hungry dog, eager to appease my childhood neighbor. "Oh, is that paint?" Linda asked as I drooled and licked her soles. I chuckeled as she was forever clueless, thankfully. While I licked her soles, I asked her questions here and there about her life, just to make it seem as if I was actually painting something and not worshipping her massive soles. After wiping some drool off my mouth I stood up and gazed at her toes. Each one wiggled in excitement as I walked closer to her toes with my rock hard penis. " I'm going to paint some stuff in between your toes" I told Linda. "Oh go for it!" she responded.

I quickly began to thrust my cock in between her toes and had to bite my tongue in order to not give away my screams of pleasure. "That is a weird brush, what kind of project are you doing?" Linda asked. As I thrusted my penis between her toes, I could feel her scrunch her toes together, almost as if she was trying to feel the "brush" that was rubbing between them. As she scrunched her toes, I almost yelled out loud as she had squeezed my penis, almost not letting go. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I came all over those massive toes, each one the size of me, and I fell to the ground, curled in a ball on her soles once again. "That was some warm paint honey" Linda laughed as she played with my semen with her toes. I glanced upwards and sure enough she was still oblivous as the bed covers were still on her face. I quickly began running around her soles and acted as if I were washing the paint off her soles. After ten minutes, I gave her soles one last hug and took a big sniff. "Alright, I'm all done" I told Linda. She placed me on the bed side table and took a big stretch as she got up. "Oh honey that felt amazing, it was almost as if it was a massage!" Linda brightly said to me as she sat up on the bed facing me. I was weary due to her unaware toejob, but I smiled brightly at her and thanked her in response. "I don't think you got all the stuff off my feet however" Linda said as she gazed upon her toes. I froze in silence, as I had forgotten to wipe my cum off her toes. Although I was miniscule compared to her giant feet, my semen was still aparent on her toes. "Oh....my bad Linda" I slowly said hoping she wouldn't realize what it was. "Its alright, painting can be a messy job" she laughed out loud as she wiped her long fingers through her pretty toes. 

After my "paint project" we decided to go watch a movie in the living room. She placed me on the table in front of the tv while she sat on the couch. As the movie started I heard two loud thumps to the side of me and to my amazement, she had placed her feet on the table I was on. I immediately felt my destroyed penis inflate as her towering soles hailed over me on each side. I sighed in disbelief as I yet again, was at the mercy of my hunger for feet.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review if you'd like or a new scenario!