- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Inspired by "Sticky Soles"

It had been one week since the "lotion incident" with my step mother. Although I continued to use the lotioning of her feet as an excuse, my step mother became suspicious as she felt she didn't need her feet lotioned every morning. It became harder for me to fulfill my fetish needs and with my step sister always locking her room to study and attend her online classes, I was left dry. Fast forward and I was barely making by with my step mother's socks and shoes. Although the scent was amazing I still needed physical contact with their feet. It was a Saturday morning when my step mother and I went out for a walk. I was a bit grumpy because I had wanted to sneak into her shoe when she wasn't looking and go along with her feet for the walk, but she managed to catch me before I snuck into her shoe and now here I am on her hand walking down my neighborhood. What made it even more frustrating was her splendid toes were out as she was wearing flip flops. So here I am with a semi hard on, peering down at my step mother's toes from her hand. As she walking up the road, we ran into our neighbor, Linda.


Linda was single lady who was basically the definition of a milf. Tan and tall, standing six foot even, she was a gorgeous blonde who had size D cups and all the curves in the right places. However, what stood out the most were her feet. Although her feet were smaller than my step mothers, they were still big at size 13. She always had her toes done and today they were a dark blue. As my step mother and Linda talked, I gazed down at her magnificent feet. Linda was actually one of the main reasons for my foot fetish. During my childhood, she would often come over and have chats with my step mother. Linda appeared lonely and despite her many suitors she always seemed unable to find the right guy for her. Linda and my step mother would usually talk at the table while sharing some coffee or wine depending upon the time. It was when I was eight when I was under the table, playing with my action figures where I felt a warm feeling on the top of my head. I peeked my eyes up and saw that Linda had rested her sole on my head. I realized she had done so without knowledge as the two continued their conversation above the table. After looking at her sole I craned my neck upwards and at the same time, Linda gently lowered her foot. As a result, my face had fully been submerged underneath her soft sole. The feeling was unbelievable as the warmth and scent of vanilla engulfed my senses. I started to feel a hardening in my pants and sure enough this was the first time I had an erection caused by feet. I began smothering her sole into my face until it was gone when she had to leave. Every-time she came over, I would always try my luck in coming into contact with her feet and thus started my foot fetish. 


As I warmly remembered that memory I managed to overhear my step mother thanking Linda for watching over me last minute while she took my step sister out for grocery shopping. This was news to me as I thought my babysitter was coming over to watch after me, but realizing that I could be at Linda's house also brought an eager chance for me to be at her feet. After being dropped off at Linda's house, I now stood on the kitchen counter while Linda baked brownies. Because I was so tiny, everyone had to be barefoot so that they could minimize the chances of crushing me. As I peered down the kitchen counter, I managed to see Linda's beautiful feet absent mindly playing down on the floor. "You better back up mister, else you'll fall down" Linda laughed out loud, bringing me back from my hungry gaze at her feet. I needed to get at her feet, but how? As I paced around thinking, I suddenly saw an Art Major plaque on the nearby wall. Boom. I had an idea. I quickly brought my phone out and acted as if I was checking my phone for emails. After a minute or two I cursed out loud. "What's the matter" Linda asked? "Well, I had an Art assignment for school that was due today, but I can't do it anymore cause my sis isn't here" I replied. "What is it" Linda chuckled. "Well....I was going to paint on my sister's feet and submit it for my Art assignment. My Art teacher wanted us to paint on something unusual and so I thought with my size I could use my sister's foot" I slowly said, heart racing as I hoped Linda would fall for my plan. For a second I saw Linda taken aback and slowly take a look at her feet. "Oh honey, I mean you could just paint on my feet. You know I'm an Art teacher, I'm sure I have some supplies around" Linda said. Just like that I had secured it. "Really? I appreciate it, I know its a bit weird, but its for my Art Project" I said, acting as if it wasn't a big deal, but inside I was jumping with joy. "How about I lie down on my bed and we do this while we wait for the brownies to bake" Linda said while putting the brownies into the oven. After that, Linda carried me to her room and after five minutes gathered a bunch of paint and had assembled little cups for them to be put in. "Wait, I don't have any brushes meant for your size" Linda stated. Thinking quickly, I managed to come up with an excuse and responded "Oh its fine, I''ll just use my hands." Shrugging, Linda put everything in front of me and then proceeded to lay on the bed with her back facing the ceiling as I instructed her too. I also told her to put her bed sheet covers on her top half so that it wouldn't get dirty and would allow me to work without her seeing me as I lied about being embarrassed of being watched while painting. With her soles right in front of me I undressed my self and stepped onto her left sole. 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review